All Comments on 'Futanari - She so Loved Horses'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant Story

Great story, awesome sex... Well, I want more :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more horsecock futa :D

Loved it! Just wished the cock would've been a few inches bigger since it's a horsecock :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
EQUINE TERMS

A colt is a male horse that's younger than four years old. ... While colt can only refer to a young male, and a female of a similar age would be called a filly, you can talk about a horse of either sex that's between one and two years old as a yearling.

https://www.vocabulary.com › colt

colt - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A solid story delivered in three pages with a conclusion that both ends the story well and opens the door for more. Rare to see futa content that’s not a Femdom derivative, even better.

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

I love your interpretation of futanari. The stories are well rounded and the sex is hot. You seem to have a direct line to my horny bone.

RMike35RMike3520 days ago
The story about Angela.

The author of this story was beyond descriptive about Angela,but not so much about the boy who loved her for who she was.But maybe the author wanted to make this more about Angela's perspective than his.

But the truth is I loved the interaction between him and her,how Angela was guarded and headstrong towards her friend,unwilling to give him a chance,even tho Angela was just as much in love with him as he was for her.But eventually under the guise of her apartment building being fumigated Angela stayed with him,and he found out Angela's Big Secret,and rather than be disgusted or sick of learning Angela had a horse cock he was actually attracted to it.

And how Angela's fears and worries were baseless,and so he confronted her about the truth,that instead of rejecting her he told her he was in love with her despite her having a horse cock,but in addition to his love for her.

Now when they went to her apartment Angela was overjoyed he accepted her,and instead of being afraid Angela opened up and allowed herself to be vulnerable and meek,but also a little playful knowing he loved her that much.As for Amber she may have been a temporary sex partner for Angela,but in my opinion Amber wasn't good enough for Angela.

Finally a few thoughts but I wish the author had explained Angela's origin's of how she ended up with a horse cock.Next is I loved how he referenced her cock like a sheath and sword and she could retract and extend it at will.The last thing is how Angela pulled out mid cum of him and climbed up and slid her pussy on his cock and rode him like naturally a horse.

Sorry but wanted to add that I wish the author had written a proper ending where him and Angela eventually started dating and gotten married and had daughters who were like Mom with horse cocks so they could go out and find their own best friends and eventual boyfriends to fuck.That would have been "The Shit ".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous