Futanari - The Conversion

Story Info
Meeting her changed him irrevocably.
6k words
4.69
21.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,822 Followers

Important note: as always for futanari stories, this is a very crazy story! It is not for everyone. In it, you'll find something akin to transexual transformation, deepthroating, anal and magic. Enjoy!

Edited by: Pope1944. Thanks!

John wasn't feeling good. Not at all. He was alone in his flat and had been like this pretty much since he lost his job a couple of months ago. Months before that he had begun fighting what he had thought was nothing more than tiredness. Then a few weeks of having a bad mood. Then exhaustion. A burn out? Him? Never! But his mood and energy levels had dropped so low that he couldn't function at his job. His stern refusal to see a shrink about what his boss said was a clear burn-out had been the final drop and John lost his job.

Months later he couldn't deny that he was burnt out. Pretty badly. He could only manage to get out to buy frozen food and see his shrink twice a week. Nothing more. His life was a living hell. A boring hell, but hell nonetheless. The fact that his shrink was a beautiful woman barely registered in John's mind.

In the months before he acknowledged his burn out he had hurt and even ruined some of his most important friendships. His phone hadn't rung or vibrated in two weeks now. The mere thought of picking it up to apologize to a lot of people made him moan in despair.

When his shrink suggested that he go to a bar to get wasted, John realized two things. First, his shrink was unorthodox. Second, the fact that he hadn't touched a drink in weeks could be the only silver lining of this whole burn-out thing. He hadn't been an alcoholic before, but he drank about one or two drink every day. Not often drunk, but still...

At first the idea of going to a bar was unacceptable. He would probably meet a few people he knew, and so a few people who now hated him. His shrink had told him that those people probably didn't hate him. His depression was twisting his perceptions. Nevertheless, confronting them was out of the question. When his shrink suggested going to a bar he had never been to, far across town, he hadn't said no outright.

Looking at his phone now, he knew it was the right time to leave for the bar. And to call a cab. It took him twenty minutes, but he did it. Every damn step (opening the door, telling the driver the address, paying him, getting out of the cab, opening the bar's door, etc...) required unbelievable amounts of effort. But he had been ready, had even rehearsed it with his beautiful shrink.

So now he was sitting at the bar, drinking whiskey at a steady pace. He wasn't there to meet people, wasn't there to mingle. He was there to get drunk and see what happens. Sitting there alone in the crowd, he wondered again if his shrink was crazy. After three whiskeys' worth of silently brooding at the bar, a young woman appeared at his side. Her bright blue-green dress caught his eye and he quickly looked her up and down. It took John a few seconds before he realized he was smiling, the first time in a long time.

The woman was stunning. She was rather tall even considering her high heels, with very decent breasts despite her slimness, a small waist and what seemed like solid hips and thighs. The dress didn't cover much of the woman's legs and his eyes widened as he looked down. The woman appeared to be around 25, and despite her breasts' perkiness, she wasn't wearing a bra; the opened back would have let him see any bra. It didn't look like she was wearing panties either for that matter: the dress's fabric was very thin and stretchy and would have made even the thinnest panties visible. Her very long hair hung loose and slightly wild over that exposed back.

When he looked back up, the woman was looking right at him. At first John was startled and looked away, realizing that he must be drunker than he had thought. He didn't usually get caught like a teenage boy when gawking at beautiful women. But then the woman's peculiar blue-green eyes, a close match to her bright dress, pulled his own eyes back.

Her expression was neutral, but she definitely had seen him ogling her. Flustered and more than a little dismayed by her amazing eyes, John said "I'm sorry... Let me pay for your drink and I'll let you go back to your life without rude men." The woman didn't immediately reply. After fishing his wallet out of his pocket and pulling out a twenty, John looked up at her again, puzzled by her silence.

When she finally spoke, John was surprised by her voice. It was really low pitch. Not like a man's, but extremely sensuous. "Do you think I'm beautiful?"

"What?" John replied, shocked. "Look, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"Shhh" she interrupted him with a finger on his lips. "Do you think I'm beautiful?"

John was surprised by her behavior and questions, but replied in what he hoped was a calm voice. "Of course you are, that's--"

"So why are you apologizing?" she asked in that sultry voice.

"I... Well I..."

Suddenly defeated by his shame and the effort of trying to explain himself, John sagged on his bench. Before he could apologize one last time and excuse himself, she sat down on the bench next to his. Reflexively he looked down at the darkness between her thighs as she did. Realizing what he had just done, to a woman who had been looking at him the whole time, John covered his eyes with his hand and sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm really not good company tonight."

When he tried to get up, he felt her hand on his arm. Looking at her in surprise, John sat back down. She said "I'm Alexa. There's one thing I want you to consider before you leave. When you'll be back home, alone, thinking about me sitting here on the stool next to yours, will you regret leaving?"

John had never met a woman like this. Very direct and forward. And very beautiful. "Of course I will. I never get accosted by women as beautiful as you are. Especially not after ogling them like I did." John stopped himself and narrowed his eyes. Was she a...

The woman smiled, then said "You're wondering if I'm a prostitute looking for a vulnerable client? No, I'm not. You may also be wondering, because of my low voice, if I'm a gay crossdresser. I'm not either." she finished with a different sort of smile.

John hadn't even thought of that second possibility. He knew that such crossdressers existed and that a very small minority of them preyed on drunk men in bars. Now that he thought about it, he glanced at her cleavage, then at her face. She didn't look at all like a man wearing a dress and make up. And that cleavage... It looked too delicious to be fake. Then again... "Well," he started, with a nervous smile, intending to make a joke and compliment at the same time "if you're a gay man, your breasts are amazing!"

"Why thank you. I prefer you when you smile..." Alexa said. "But usually it's not the fake breasts that bother straight men, wouldn't you say?"

Again, reflexively, John glanced at her legs. The dress didn't cover much of her legs, especially when she was sitting like this, but he couldn't see deep enough to verify. What he could see though was rather remarkable. Her thighs looked both powerful and lean, but definitely feminine. When he looked back up, Alexa was still smiling. She placed her hand on his arm again and leaned closer to him "In 5 seconds, I'm going to open my thighs and you'll be able to confirm that I'm not a gay man..." she finished with a wink.

For the next 5 seconds, John babbled nervously, trying to tell her that it wasn't necessary, that he believed her and so on. During those 5 seconds, Alexa simply stared at him, smiling. And then she opened her legs. Not all that much and not for very long, but it was enough for John to see her pussy. His heart thumped hard in his chest as he looked her pale, hairless lips and even the pink gash between them. The angle wasn't perfect and he was pretty sure that she had a sprinkling of hair above.

After closing her legs, Alexa then took a sip of her drink, taking her time and waiting for him to talk. She then placed the glass on the bar and, seeing that he wasn't going to talk, asked "So? Satisfied?"

John took a deep breath and replied "100%. But that brings me to the next logical question: why are you flirting with me?"

"Am I flirting?" she asked, her eyelashes lowering as she squeezed his arm.

"Yes!" John replied, laughing. She laughed with him.

That laughter turned into thirty deliciously delicious minutes of pleasurable conversation. Alexa then stood up and invited him to follow her. John couldn't believe his luck. When she took his hand and guided him to the backdoor, John became briefly nervous again. Alone in the back alley, Alexa grabbed both his hands and pulled him against her. "You still think that I'm a prostitute, right?" John could only mumble as he looked around. "Looking for my pimp?" she asked, laughing.

"Well, yes. I've had more fun in the last thirty minutes than in the last few months combined. You're extraordinarily beautiful, deliciously sexy, made me believe that you desire me in turn and yet you're way, way out of my league. Any man in that bar would have paid to be with you right now. Heck, I would pay to be with you even though I've never had a prostitute before!"

Alexa laughed. "That's a strange mix of compliments and insults my friend. But no, I'm not a prostitute." They were still standing very close to one another, their fingers locked together. "Honestly, I saw you and thought you were pretty handsome even though you're in a depression right now. Am I right?" He nodded. "So, I told myself that if you weren't a moron, a creep, a lecher, or completely broken inside, I'd give you a chance. And you're none of those things. One night, maybe more if it's good for the both of us."

"Am I fucking dreaming?"

"Did you take a shower before coming here?" she asked unexpectedly.

"What? Sure, why?" John replied, puzzled.

"Want a blowjob?"

"That's it... I'm dreaming. This isn't possible!"

John laughed out loud, knowing he was either dreaming, hallucinating, way drunker than he thought or that she really was a prostitute. He pulled his wallet out and threw it on the ground. "Here, I'm sure you're worth every dollar I own!" He recognized that his laughter sounded completely nervous and crazy.

Alexa laughed and said "You're crazy! Maybe crazier than I am!" She grabbed his wallet and pushed it back in his pocket. "Now, about the other possibility. Still wonder if I'm a transgendered gay man?"

To John's surprise, he felt Alexa shifting her hold on his hand and pulling it between her legs under her dress. He found a warm and soft pussy waiting for him there. A drenched pussy. "Surgeons can work magic these days, but..." she paused, guiding then pushing one of his fingers inside her, "not that realistic yet."

John's knees trembled as he felt his finger plunging into a very wet but tight pussy. He wrapped his other arm around her back and pulled her close to him. When he flexed his fingers on her pussy, Alexa moaned. He quickly slipped a second finger in there and made sure to rub against her clit with the palm of his hand. He tilted his head and found her mouth, then her tongue. She still tasted like the cherry she had eaten before leaving the bar.

Alexa suddenly pulled away and pushed him against the wall. "Men think they want women with more sexual appetites... until they actually meet one." Why don't you taste your fingers? He did and was surprisingly pleased. Alexa's pussy tasted incredibly good. She looked at him wolfishly before getting down on her knees. A few seconds later his fly was opened, his boxers pulled down slightly and his cock free.

What little disbelief and reluctance John still harboured vanished when he felt her warm mouth around his cock. "I don't care who or what she is," he thought. "I'm just going to fucking enjoy this while it lasts." John hadn't been sucked in a long while. But even if he had, this blowjob would still have been memorable. Alexa was a fucking pro! He didn't care if it was because she was a prostitute or a gay man with intimate knowledge of cocks. He was floored with so much pleasure.

He grabbed her head but didn't have to guide her at all. John spasmed as she gave him the blowjob to end all blowjobs. Looking down, he could see his cock disappearing into her mouth until her damned nose was pressed against his belly. "Deepthroat?" he asked stupidly in a high pitched voice. Alexa didn't slow down and just kept taking him. John could hear her gag a few times and he was dizzy with pleasure. He reached up and grabbed the metal pipe that was right above his head and held on for dear life!

When he climaxed a minute later, it was physically painful. He hadn't had sex in months, and he hadn't even masturbated in about as long. His long denied pleasure and overfilled balls released a torrent of sperm down her throat and an explosion of pleasure like he had rarely felt before. Alexa pulled away, but only to take another breath before deepthroating him again, letting him spend his entire load down her throat. After drinking everything he had thrown at her, Alexa pulled back out and stood up. She moved against the wall and pulled her dress up to her waist. "Hurry, while you're still hard!"

John was barely aware of what was happening, still dazed by his climax. But instincts took over and her walked behind Alexa and grabbed her beautiful ass with his hands. With his other hand he pushed his cock between those lovely cheeks and found her dripping pussy. Adjusting his angle he pushed upwards and felt her lips parting before him. As he slipped deeper and deeper, her saliva and juices making his entrance wet enough, he closed his eyes and trembled. She was so hot! Even after being inside her mouth, his cock still felt a lot cooler than that woman's pussy.

With both his hands on her hips, he began to fuck her. He had never done anything this wild, this intense in his entire life! He was fucking a stunningly beautiful and sexy woman in the back alley of a bar, enjoying each and every single thrust of his cock inside her. Every time he pulled out, he felt her muscles holding on to him, only to relax a second later to let him push back in. Alexa was panting and soon moaning around his cock, whispering him to take her harder still.

When Alexa said "Shit, I'm cumming!" through clenched teeth, John's eyes grew wide and and couldn't believe how quickly she had reached orgasm. But that didn't matter right now, as John was surprised by his own climax. Much later, he would realize that he had never climaxed twice in such a rapid succession before. He would do so again later, many times in fact, but that had been his first.

Even in his daze of pleasure, John noticed two things. First, Alexa's body was very hot, in the literal sense. Way hot, both inside her pussy and the firm hips he was holding on to. Second, he could see a faint but noticeable green glow on the wall in front of her. But his mind wasn't interested in those two small puzzles, overwhelmed as it was with so much pleasure. Instead, he barely managed not to fall on his knees when his orgasm left him completely drained.

Alexa then turned around, grinning and breathing hard. "Definitely a nice cock, John! How about we head for a second round at my place?"

John, with his hands on his knees and his cock still out and glistening, looked up in surprise. "What?" he gasped. "I can't cum a third time!"

"Well, I sure can!" she replied as she pushed her skirt down. "And so can you. You have simply been led to believe that you can't."

"What? No, I'm pretty sure I can't." he said between breaths.

"Oh well, we're going to see about that. In any case, you still have a tongue right?"

Twenty minutes later there were both naked in Alexa's bathroom. To his surprise, his cock was half-way back up. John didn't know if it would get fully hard again tonight, but in any case, he was ready to do anything for the glorious woman standing in front of him. When she had slipped her dress over her head, John had gasped at seeing her breast fall and bounce from having been pulled way up by the tight dress. They were easily C cup breasts, maybe D, and looked as good as the breasts on young 18 year old models.

The small bathroom lit only by three candles, they both entered the shower. John cleaned every inch of Alexa's body, enjoying this moment immensely. He washed her long hair, losing himself in the process and throwing thick locks of that hair over him as they embraced. When he felt his cock pushing up against her pussy, Alexa broke the kiss and smiled. "There, you see? Now eat my pussy before I let you fuck me again..." John didn't need to be told twice.

He knelt on the floor of the bath and stared when Alexa opened one of her leg and placed her foot on the side of the bath. Gods she had a beautiful pussy! John had forgotten everything about his depression and was now filled with euphoria. Dream or not, this meeting with Alexa was pure magic! He leaned in to kiss that fine sprinkle of hairs above her lips before closing his eyes and diving lower.

Later, John would think back on this moment and realize that this was the turning point, the beginning of a new chapter in his life. In one sense he was just eating a delicious pussy, as he had done many times in the past. Yet in another sense his life was minutes away from changing completely.

As beautiful as her pussy was, with its full, fleshy lips and the long crest of bright pink peaking from between them, its taste was even more remarkable. He had tasted a few girls and women in his life, and knew that each woman's taste was unique. Some were saltier, some more acidic and some slightly sweeter. Alexa was in the latter category. If John hadn't been thunderstruck by this incredible meeting, he would have paused to wonder why Alexa was so sweet. She almost tasted like maple syrup!

But although John knew, somewhere in the back of his mind, that this was impossible, he forgot about that. Just like he had forgotten about how literally hot Alexa was. He gave her as much pleasure as he could and swallowed her juices as quickly as they poured into his mouth. And poured they did. John's last flicker of critical mind flare and faded when he briefly realized that he had drunk a mouthful of her juices. A damned mouthful. That too was impossible. But so, so not important right now.

When he felt Alexa's clit enlarging dramatically he smiled, convinced that she was so aroused that her clit was engorging with blood. It kept growing and growing until the small quarter of an inch nub swelled to at least an inch. Her clit now emerged from her lips, pushing them apart and John licked and sucked it as if it were a huge distended nipple. But it wasn't a nipple; Alexa was trashing with pleasure as John did his best.

In this wild rush of pleasure, John heard Alexa say "Are you ready for the ride of your life?"

He swallowed her juices and nodded, not even looking up at her.

She asked again "Are you ready for a life changing night?"

He replied "Gods yes, anything to change my life!"

"Here goes the first night of the rest of your life then!" she cried, grabbing his head with both her hands.

John looked up just in time to see her blue-green eyes starting to glow. Literally. They were fucking glowing. The entire bathroom was now bathed in that light. But John was too drunk to care. Not because of the alcohol, although that helped too. He was mostly drunk on her juices. He'd had a first taste on his fingers behind the bar, then a torrent down his throat as he sucked her. He was now in her thrall. The fact that her eyes were glowing only made her seem more beautiful.

"Take a deep breath..." she whispered. He did, staring into her glowing eyes. Before he could react, if he had wanted to, Alexa's clit turned into a full fledged cock. In a matter of seconds, what had been an inch long clit widened and lengthened until it snaked deep into his mouth. Five or six inches until it hit the back of his mouth, and proportionally thick. But it didn't stop there. With her juices knocking out his gag reflex, Alexa's cock grew even more until it was pushing way down her throat. Much, much deeper than John's cock had been in her own throat a while ago.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,822 Followers
12