All Comments on 'Futanari - The Conversion'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesover 2 years ago

Good. Still needs some text edits. Could be a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I am not sure what to make of this story I know that I loved all of it. This took some turns that were completely unexpected and many of them were incredibly hot. I am hoping that there is more to this in the future since it is a great story but also to get some explanations of what exactly went on.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

That was extraordinarily good. I especially enjoyed the fact that Alexa transformed him entirely into a girl. I wonder if she'll want to share the new girl with her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!!! MORE!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Correction to Alexa.

It was stated Alexa was a futanari but in truth she should have been referred to as a futanari demon or succubus since she had tendrils and a tail like a demon.So I think she deserves the title of that. As for John being turned into a woman I think he should choose to stay one,as he clearly was tired of being depressed,so now his life can be happy and fulfilling to either get fucked by Alexa everyday or whoever.

Now I am not sure if Alexa was honest to stay with John but somehow I think she was truthful and wanted John to be a girl to be able to fuck her everyday.But to add I wish Alexa was capable of turning John into a full girl so Alexa could get her pregnant and have her babies/offspring,and just lived a life of sex and creating newborns.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous