Futanari - The Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was only aware of of his pleasure. And Alexa's. He grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her in even deeper, pressing his nose against the fine patch of hair above her pussy. He had never touched another cock in his life yet he was now deepthroating a monster cock bigger than any human cock ever could be. When Alexa began to fuck his throat, John was shaken with the experience. He could feel the monster snake moving out so damned far before ramming all the way back in.

When Alexa pulled out completely to let him breathe, he was shocked at the size of the thing that had been inside him. Easily twelve inches, putting his six to shame. But we wasn't embarrassed. Oh no. Alexa was a sex goddess to him and he opened his mouth willingly to let her deepthroat him again.

Looking up, he could see that the light he had seen in her eyes was even brighter now. It was so bright that he couldn't see the white or irises. It was pure light. And that light was now spreading through tendrils of light that seemed to have autonomous will. Dozens surged from her eyes, some from her mouth as she smiled down beatifically at him. "Oh fuck John!" she cried in her low voice. "Your throat is amazing! You're so fucking great!"

He was too far gone to reply, but smiled as best he could with that thick cock in his mouth. Looking up again, he saw that her nipples were now glowing as well, with tendrils snaking out of them too. Her sweet breasts shook with each of her long thrusts and he wasn't even shocked when he saw them getting bigger. Much bigger. While her breasts had been very fine before, they grew many cup sizes in a matter of seconds as he stared.

What would have easily filled a C cup was now well past that and would probably overfill G cup bras. Staring at those magical breasts, John's pleasure level edged even higher. Reaching one hand up he grabbed one of them and was amazed to see his hand looking so small. When he squeezed it, he saw one very bright drop of milk being expressed on her nipple. As he watched that drop slide down, he could also see paler tendrils of light coursing all over her skin. The brightest spots were still around her eyes, and nipples, but he could see that she now had what looked like a bush of those tendrils.

Alexa's body became hotter again and John felt her accelerating inside his mouth. He knew that having such an impossible cock inside his throat should feel painful, but all he could feel was raw pleasure. When she rammed her cock as fast as she could, knowing that she was about to cum, John closed his eyes and abandoned himself.

He actually felt the torrent of cum being pushed down into his stomach. Alexa was crying out, her entire body trembling with pleasure as John felt wave after wave of her cum flowing right down his throat. When Alexa pulled back in an uncontrollable spasm of pleasure, he got a mouthful of her sperm and, unsurprisingly, discovered that it tasted wonderful.

He gasped when she pulled out of his throat and giggled like a schoolgirl when she picked him up into her arms. Nestled against her heaving breasts, feeling her thick cock pressed hard against his back, John looked at her and grinned. As she walked to her room, she leaned down and kissed him. He laughed again when he felt her tongue way too deep into his mouth. No surprise now. He was past surprise.

Alexa dropped him off right in front of her bed and John felt her pushing him forward. Bent at the waist, he felt like many of his girlfriends had felt in the past. He knew he was going to get fucked. He didn't know how it was going to be possible, but he was sure it was going to happen. He felt an explosion of her cum right on his ass. Looking back, he saw that she was coating her cock with her own sperm. When she looked at him, that bright smile on her glowing lips, John nodded and let his upper body fall on the bed.

There was absolutely no pain. Which was, of course, impossible. Yet, instead of pain, John felt nothing but pleasure as Alexa's huge knob slipped past his sphincter. He felt his own distended muscles clenching below that huge crown, but soon she was pushing deeper. Seven or eight inches in he felt her stiff but somehow flexible cock turning with his bowels. He had never felt what he was feeling now. It was utterly strange yet so incredibly pleasurable!

Alexa was fucking him rather gently, despite everything, and soon he felt her thighs pressed against his ass. She was all in, all twelve inches of her thick cock. He felt his insides being stretched and pushed and shuffled around, as if the magic was transforming his body to accommodate his new lover.

When Alexa pulled completely out after a while, his knees gave in and he found himself sprawling on the bed. Alexa jumped next to him and reclined fully. On all fours next to her, John took a good look at her and was flabbergasted. Alexa was transformed.

Where her skin had been pale before it was a darker green now and it was covered with bright green tendrils of pure magic. Her eyes lit the entire room, with hundreds of the tendrils surging from all around them. Her nipples were only slightly less bright, with as many tendrils around them. Her pussy, which he had only seen while deepthroating her cock, was glorious, with what seemed like thousands of tendrils flowing outward. Most were bunched up above her pussy to form a glowing bush, but many others shot up to her belly or down the length of her long legs.

As for her breasts and cock? Just unbelievable. In the past, John had used the adjective "unbelievable" to describe one of his girlfriend's breasts. But it had been metaphorically. Alexa's breasts... Damn! They had the same shape and perkiness as full B cup breasts on a teenager. But they weren't B cups anymore. At least G, yet they defied gravity as if they weighed nothing. And that cock of hers... It was just crazy, looking like monster cocks in some hentai comics he had see. So fucking long!

"Ride me..." she whispered, holding her cock upward for him. He knew it shouldn't work, but once again he knew it would. This time when he squatted over her and let himself drop around her shaft, it went in a lot easier. In a few seconds he was all the way down and soon had to hold on to Alexa's arms as she fucked him hard. Her hands were on his hips and she was pushing him up so damned high before pulling him back down.

John was in a trance of pleasure, eyes closed and raving incoherent words as pleasure mounted and mounted. Eventually he felt his cock slapping her belly with each of her strokes and he grinned. Looking down, he saw that his own cock was now lengthening as well. Probably all that magical sperm he had eaten. Grinning, he saw his hard cock growing past eight inches, then ten and finally it looked like it was just as big as Alexa's. And fat. Probably close to a soda can.

And now, with this added length, he saw that the tip of his cock was nestled between her breasts. Taking control for the first time since the shower, John moved her hands away from his hips and stopped moving up and down on her cock. When he pushed Alexa's hands onto her breasts, she quickly understood and wrapped those mammoth mammaries around his cock.

Although he was still securely wrapped around her cock, John leaned forward, placed his hands right over her shoulders and began fucking her breasts. The surge of pleasure took him by surprise. Tit fucking a woman with large breasts was always fantastic, but now... Damn! Fucking such large breasts with a huge cock while every backwards movement also impaled him on the cock inside him? It was beyond belief.

For a brief moment John believed that he was past being surprised. Just a brief moment. Looking down at his cock between her breasts, he was shocked to see that his normally flat chest was rapidly changing. Two breasts were starting to grown there, at an alarming rate. He kept fucking Alexa's breasts, and with each stroke he saw his own breasts shaking and bouncing back as well. He flew up the range of cup sizes until he felt two heavy breasts beneath him, big enough to prevent him from seeing his cock.

He sat back up, feeling Alexa's cock as deep as it would go, and reached for his own breasts. The thrill he felt when he squeezed them left him dizzy with pleasure. As he looked down at him breasts, he saw something new once again. From beneath her, Alexa's tail whipped out, a long thin tail covered with very fine dark green hair. Pulling his breasts apart, John saw that the prehensile tail had wrapped itself around his cock.

At the same time, he saw that his entire body was being transformed as well. His hips were widening, his waist got smaller and the curves between the two got smoother. He saw all the hair on his belly and legs melting away and he realized that his chest hair had vanished when his breasts grew. His legs and arms became leaner, thinner until they were distinctly feminine.

In a tumble, he felt his hair falling all over his face, then shoulders and back until he felt them tickle his ass. When he reached behind him with now delicate fingers, he felt his soft, curvy ass and the tip of his hair falling all the way down. Mouth frozen open in profound disbelief, John looked at Alexa and met her eyes and gentle smile. Looking down, he saw that his cock had shrunk back to his original size in the grip of her soft tail. Seconds later it was completely gone.

As soon as it disappeared, John was taken aback with a pulse of pain deep between his legs. He cried out as the pain exploded but was left panting three seconds later, shocked, when it vanished completely. Reaching down with one hand, he felt the soft lips of a new pussy where his cock had been. Before he could even try to make sense of what was happening, John saw Alexa smiling as she said "Want me to fuck your pussy my dear?" He could only manage a nod.

John moved upwards and upwards until he heard the wet plop of Alexa's giant cock slip out completely from his ass. He crashed down on the bed next to Alexa and watched her, as he turned on his back, kneel next to him. Even as she was, her ass pressed against her feet, he could see the monstrously big cock surging from between her legs. Even if he'd had it in his throat and ass, even if he'd felt his body adjusting to its size, it was still a shock to see it.

Then again, he now had the body of a woman. A very voluptuous woman. Shock had become a relative term tonight. He shivered in anticipation when Alexa moved between his legs and began to lie down over him. He had barely touched his new pussy, but gasped in surprise when he felt her cock touch it for the first time. "Will it hurt?" he heard himself say in a feminine voice.

"Not at all..." she replied, smiling, with her low pitch voice.

It didn't. It just felt insanely good. He had tried to imagine what it must feel for a woman to have her pussy filled with a cock. And in some ways his imagination had prepared him for what he was feeling: the pressure, the pleasure and the peculiar feeling of having someone else deep inside you. Yet in others, he had completely missed the mark. He couldn't know if other women felt like this, but right now John felt both vulnerable and grateful. Should be incompatible, but there you go!

John watched his own long and slender legs wrapping around Alexa's waist as her entire cock sheathed itself inside his new pussy. He was crying out, half conscious, half raving with so much new pleasures. He was losing his pussy's virginity to a sexy girl with a foot long cock! Their breasts, pressed one against the other, soon were slipping and sliding, adding to John's pleasure.

John felt two utterly new orgasms hitting him in full force before Alexa came again, filling his pussy with her sperm.They were now both covered in sweat, panting hard as they held on to each other. John was panting with emotions he could barely contain. When he briefly thought about seeing Alexa for the first time, only a few crazy hours ago, he already saw that version of himself as gone.

He had no idea if he would be able to shift back into his ordinary body, nor if he would even want to. Of course he would, right? All he knew, as he felt Alexa's cock softening in his pussy, was that he was in the arms of an amazing person who had, inexplicably, seen his sadness and had decided to see what could happen. The fact that she was a futanari, a term he would later learn, wasn't important.

12