Futanari Twingle: Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned loudly, arching my head back. "Gahh... I knew you were gonna jack me off...!"

As she rubbed my dickhead, my balls contracted up, trying to eject sperm. The pent up jizz already at the belt didn't bear the pressure and was forced to squeeze one, tiny spurt that further lubricated the worm and let it go through.

"W-What?!" I gasped, the parasite was gone, I didn't feel it any more. "Where is it?" I was excited, but started to panic a bit. Pre-cum started to leak from my cum-slit.

"It will travel to your balls, as I said. Now swallow another!!" The tormentor grabbed my glans and forced in another slug, coating it in my pre. This time, she proceeded to massage my dickhead immediately with both her hands, looking at my troubled face.

I groaned loudly, I wanted to cum so bad! The Orc started to laugh as she quickly masturbated my rod. My grunts were like music to her ears.

My balls were furious, trying to contract up, begging for release. Suddenly, I felt something crawling just beneath my scrotum skin.

"Aah! It's in! It's in my nutsack!"

The parasite finally made its way to my left testicle and latched itself into it. I could feel the sucking motion that moved its entire, gooey body.

My tormentor laughed, forcing the third slug into my massaged and swelled cockhead. This process was ongoing until she pushed in eight of them inside and ensured they found their hanging destination. She then fondled my nuts with small bulges all over them and stroke at my length, using my pre-cum and the slugs slime as lubricant.

"Good... Good. Now we wait. Can you feel them already?" She smiled under her hood.

"Ugh. Yes! They is much wriggling! But I can also feel this... This irritating twingle inside my balls!"

"That's the toxin they implement! It makes you shoot blanks, they will make you infertile!"

"Not for long..." I thought to myself.

The hooded Orc grabbed both my saggy testicles and started to knead at them, poking at the sucking parasites.

"What a relief, you don't get to reproduce any more! Hm... I'll let them comfort you a little..." Having said that, she grabbed a handful of slugs and laid them on top of my hard dick. They wriggled pleasantly and slithered on my skin.

"B-But how do we get them out...?" I panted, my cock twitched with excitement.

"I'm glad you asked. You ever been kicked in the junk by a horse or something?" She casually played with the slugs on my dick with one hand and kneaded on my balls with the other.

"Yes..." I grunted.

"Oooh... You deserved it." She turned around and without saying anything else, exited the dungeon room.

My whole ballsack was wriggling, and there were about six slugs on my dick, moving in different directions. I never knew about that species before! Shame...

After a while, I heard the nearing sound of hooves tapping on the floor. My tormentor entered the room with a strangely looking donkey-like creature.

"This... Is Mauler. She's of southern origin. There, they mutated to be able to eat honey and sap from tree hollows." The Orc reached into Mauler's muzzle and pulled her tongue, there were tiny, meaty, thorn-like hooks on the surface. "We'll use that fact later, now, you had your fun with the parasites..."

The hooded Orc positioned the donkey-like creature in front of me with its muzzle facing the same direction as myself. I knew what was about to happen...

"Brace your balls. This will be quite devastating." The Orc laughed and then slapped Mauler's thigh. I did brace myself, but that did nothing.

Mauler's leg instantly went back with a powerful motion, its hoof crushing against my low-hanging sack full of slugs. I yelped from pain, the kick squashed a couple of the parasites sucking on my balls.

"They aren't all out of business! Here goes another!" She slapped the donkey again, making it kick back second time, truly mauling my pair and getting rid of all parasites.

What the Orc didn't notice at first was that Mauler didn't only get rid of the parasites, she also successfully popped both my nuts with her hard hoof. The moment she kicked the second time, both my testicles burst and ignoring the belt, released a few massive, fat spurts of cum on the floor.

"Oooh my! It was surely a strong kick, huh?!" The tormentor yelled happily, seeing my stiff member spew serpentines of white goo together with parasites' carcasses. My eyes were not present, so far up that only whites of my eyes remained. It was so incredible to finally feel jizz rushing through my urethra, my whole body tensed, my face was red from effort, I didn't even breathe and the belt almost snapped!

"Let Mauler help, if you're at it already!" She slapped the creature again, making it crush my contracting, ruptured testicles with its leg while I was cumming.

As I finished and my muscles loosened up, I gasped for air and panted heavily. "My- My balls...!" I groaned.

"Oh...? Did she- Ah! She did!!!" The Orc neared my nutsack, amused. "Hmmm... I planned Mauler to lick you up with her nice studded tongue, but you did cum without my permission... Knife it is!" Saying that, she walked Mauler from the room and returned after couple of minutes with a heated, nearly melting knife.

"Are you ready to lo-" She froze just like then, in the cell, seeing me having fun with Gress.

"Ready to lose my balls? Never." I was standing in front of the "X", rubbing my wrists. I smiled at the surprised tormentor. "I love 'em!"

"How did you... How... Uh..." She obviously didn't know what to say, so I just grabbed the belt on my dick and it disintegrated into pixie dust. A last, sudden spurt of cum spurted out of my dick and splashed on the floor.

"Aahh... You know, it was really fun. You have a real passion for beating up balls, huh?" I started to near her, caressing my sides and creating my black web-like outfit from thin air.

"It's impossible..." She reached back and grabbed something hidden within her gown.

"Oh it is, dear tormentor." I snapped with my fingers and both my balls regenerated fully, there were now no signs at all that I was ever tortured. "Because you see, I'm a-"

The second I approached her too close, she pulled out her secret weapon, for emergency situations I presume, and embedded it in my chest, right between my boobs. It was a wooden stake...

"Oh...?" I looked down at the stake. A moment of awkward silence dawned in, then I glanced back at her. "Sorry, but that won't work, lady." I grabbed her arm with the stake and pulled it from my chest, my wound immediately stitched back together. "You stand before a higher being, peasant. I am a Goddess, you perverted, twisted Orc! I will eat your face!!!" I shouted, my fangs now at their full glory, I hissed loudly and the tormentor totally lost it, turned around and fled with a horrified scream.

I burst into laughter, watching her panic and disappear behind the corner. Yeah... I had enough fun for now. Like I said, I love me some bit of torture...

So that Orc will probably retire now, but I hope she won't lose that fetish of hers, tormenting nuts... Yeah.

After I found exit, I got out from the dungeons and wandered through the corridors until I met someone that I was hoping to see again! Okay, not someone, but two someones!

I stopped in the middle of a hallway, watching how the flawless knight-maiden Jovaine LaTrice was leading my cell companion, shackled and naked Gress, towards the dungeons.

"Hey, Jov! Hey Gress!" I waved them, grinning.

They both stopped and their faces shifted, Gress' glower went to Jovaine's face and Jovaine's smile went to Gress' face.

"I don't know how did you escape, but you'll regret that!!!" Jovaine yelled, unsheathing her sword. "Stay there, Orc!" She commanded Gress and approached me.

"Hmh. I thought you missed me, love..." I made puppy-eyes, but she was infuriated.

"You raped me!" She shouted.

"Uh... We both know that isn't true. You practically begged me to fuck you." Jovaine blushed deeply.

"Enough! It may be true, but you are a criminal and a heretic nonetheless!!!"

The knight-maiden stepped up and launched her armored leg into my exposed crotch, squashing my nuts and making me bend over. Then she hit my head with the hilt of her sword, trying to render mi unconscious, but I just stood upright with a bored face.

"I know you were just jealous because I was flirting with your girlfriend..." I sighed. "It's okay to demand some fun in your life."

"W- What?!" Jovaine pushed me to the stony floor and then stomped hard on my lying gonads. "I wasn't jealous, nor horny for your stupid cock!!!" She was so flushed!

"Hey, we had fun, right? It was fun." I supported myself on my elbows, looking at her red, angry face.

"Gah! YES! SO WHAT?!" She stomped on my nuts again, I bit my lip and moaned. My dick was pumping itself erect. "A- Are you enjoying this?!" She blinked couple of times, astonished and then backed off, seeing my dick become bigger and bigger each second.

"Yeah. Lovin' it..." I stood up and kissed her passionately.

"Mh- B- Back off..." She blushed again, pushing me away and shielding her face with her hands. Adorable...

"Okay, Jov. I'm gonna go ahead and take Gress for a walk." I bypassed her and approached Gress.

"So you love it you say..." Gress smiled, taking a glance at my massive nuts. "I think you're gonna like what I've got to offer then..."

"Oh Goddess yes... I can't wait..." I broke the shackles with a touch of my finger and took Gress' hand.

"Curse you, demon!!!" Jovaine yelled, wagging her arms with frustration.

"See you around, Jov!" I waved her and gone off to the exit with Gress. I think I'll walk her home... with lots of breaks for a little action in the meantime. I have to see what she has to offer after all...

So... Traveller... Do you wish to know what our route home with Gress will look like? Or maybe you want to know what exactly happened between me and lady Jovaine LaTrice...? Hell, I can tell you both stories, just let me know!

------------------------

As Lucida said, if you demand, I'll write a story with an epilogue and/or prologue for this story, just comment down your thoughts and maybe ideas what would Lucida and Gress/Jovaine do, besides having sex of course...

If you have a ballbusting suggestion/idea/scenario, be sure to comment it and it may end up being used it in the story! You can include everything you want like creatures, weapons, Gress and Jovaine, it's up to you.

Don't be shy and as always, happy hunting gentlemen.

12