All Comments on 'Futanari - Young Mother'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Thank you! Perhaps a sequel?

ipreferoralipreferoralover 6 years ago
A sequel...

...where Emily pursues more permanent changes by the means that Triss suggested?

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 6 years ago
A sequel

I would happily read a sequel to this. You write really well and i very much enjoyed the imagery of your words.

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderover 6 years ago
Nicely done.

A good story idea, distinct and vibrant characters and a good start, if you plan on making this a series. Just a couple of constructive criticisms. First, more details on the surroundings and the area around the characters. Second, a little bit of extra content and events, help draw things out a bit and build the anticipation of what you're heading into. Finally, proper dimensions of all major characters involved, height, weight, shape, etc. Other than that, good story!

bimale63bimale63over 6 years ago
Nicely written

Hoping you are making this story a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Seriously, this was great. I came in just wanting to see some good Futa sex, but I was surprised to be genuinely interested in the little romance between Triss and Emily. The little expansion on Futanari lore was also pretty cool as it was unique, but not over the top. I didn’t have to read a Bible’s worth of information on the difference which I always appreciate.

I really do hope to see some sort of sequel? Domestic life with Triss, Smily, and Kathy? Meeting other Futas? A jump to the future centering in Kathy? Maybe get some crazy, kinky incest in there? Hell I’d read a mindless sex series where all you do is have Emily and Kathy fuck in new and unique ways.

This is great and I’m especially glad because I have... appreciated several of your other works so... thx.

Mundane2508Mundane2508about 5 years ago
More

I really liked this story so would u please write more. It was awesome. Thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great stories

I really enjoy your stories, but could you find another word than "grinning" for when people are smiling... feels overused and (particularly in a sweet passage) just feels like the wrong way to describe the person's smile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stories

I have thoroughly enjoyed your futanari stories. I hope you write more.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Educational story?

I've been around a long time and this the first story I've read about Futanari, had to look it up to find out what the hell it was though. Okay, I've seen them on the web but always thought they were too outlandish to even be interested in. I was reading a story a while back and the author had the hero with a 10-inch dick, just too unbelievable, and had to stop reading right there. Maybe it's just penis envy :)

The way you have explained Futanari and written the story makes it seem much more believable and interesting. The story is well written and very enjoyable, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is amazing I would read a book on this and watch a movie

AlexieeeeAlexieeeeover 2 years ago

I love this its amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

can u make a story of this on Wattpad pls, if u do I love u 😂

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesabout 2 years ago

Wonderfully sweet and sensual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous