All Comments on 'Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 14'

by Futa_Contractor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Its been a great story,but you have to come back to this.I just want to read more lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Aliens eh?

Interesting ending. Was hopeful for impregnation, but ce la vi.

Just a note, saw a few spell errors in this. te - the ; hoke - hole. That kind of thing.

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractorabout 10 years agoAuthor
Responses

@Anon 1

Well this actually builds up as a prequel to my other book "The Untold Story of Sarah" that one is no longer available to read for free online but I have a vending sight where you can pick up a copy if you are interested.

@Anon 2

That is the worst... I was working from a tablet over the weekend and decided I really needed to get this up online. Sorry about the mistakes and such, I am going to go through and submit a new edited version today so we have a bit cleaner of a read. Thanks for letting me though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've actually noticed that "The Untold Story of Sarah" is on your Deviant Art account. By the way...who/what is SATO? It's not too hard to figure out their goals, but what are their origins? If you want to send me a back story, my email is alpaa62@gmail.com. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The idea of them dying sort of ruins it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where are the men?

The cast of this story is almost exclusively female. I would love to have you explore what would happen to a man who has sex with Jenni, Tif Tif, or one of their friends. And what changes might he experience after soaking in Mimi's sperm pool or suckling at her breast? That could be very interesting!

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractoralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Responses

@Anon 1

Yea I actually have a large world building. There is a corporation named "Sato" which has been manufacturing a product they collected from a small city that got attacked by a small alien band. Sato has been using this alien by product to produce some interesting results and using people as their test subjects just to see how far they can go. I have works that play with that starting at "Angelic Demise" (that being the city that got attacked) and moving forward to Futanarious Bimbosis, The Untold Story of Sarah, and my new work Foul Play (currently only on Patreon).

Aside from the Aliens we have a second group in the same world that is being ran by an ancient evil that just likes to toy with people. She is some form of a Goddess and has been seen in my other titles Numbed, Corruption Runs Deep, Cursed into Darkness, Toy Filled Dreams, and there will be a guest appearance in my new title Foul Play. I plan on these worlds all colliding at some point for some interesting chaos.

@Anon 2

If you read the comment above you can see some plans. These women in Futanarious Bimbosis will not be forgotten and will rejoin the world soon. I promise. I think they will probably come more into play with Toy Filled Dreams when I can finally finish Foul Play and Cursed into Darkness. Don't worry I am still alive and writing regularly though I adhere to my Patreons first and then the public second. Thank you for reading and I am glad to have fans out there still of my work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really enjoyed this series. Was so hard to walk away from the next chapter. Was kinda hoping that Abigail was going to get stitched up by Jayme and thus continue but maybe that's another one for down the track. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I do wonder if thoughts differ on this, but I find the "losing intelligence" part of the bimbo fetish to be something I really dislike. I value consent, and feel that being submissive or promiscuous in sex isn't something that should be "shamed" or should be "degrading" (in an exciting enjoyable sexual way that is fine, but not devaluing or shaming someone), rather it be a positive experience, because people are doing what they are passionate about in a fun consensual manner. I like to think a women can be valued, skilled, smart, and strong, whilst still enjoying a sexualized lifestyle in erotica.

Fenoxo's writing is closer to what I like, because there is clear consent, and just because someone is in a group orgy doesn't mean they are somehow "inferior" or that women having sex is somehow a bad thing in comparison to men doing the exact same thing. Plus in his game, it is established that the "bimbo" characters aren't less intelligence (and often can be very intelligent) but they just have a very sexual focus and outlook, and sultry bimbo form of speech.

I really like everything else about the Bimbo fetish though, sexualized mind, sultry style of speech, typical appearance and slutty clothing, jewellery, sexual talents, sexualized body and features enhancing pleasure/sex across the board, not necessarily submissive (anything is fine), but still skilled and passionate. I enjoy the typical look with hair, makeup, heels, so on and so forth. I like all of it except the intelligence loss.

I really like what you write though (especially since the confusion about if they were dying with the ""They won't live more than six months," was clarified above.), I really like almost everything about it. Especially the focus on F/F content, since I don't enjoy males or F/M in erotica.

I sort of headcanon this sort of stuff as the women not getting necessarily getting less intelligent, but being so focused on sexual thoughts, appearance, and talents that they don't care about typical pursuits (but could do so if they cared to, or were "incentivized"), but obviously this is your story, so your thoughts on it are yours.

Wish you the best.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 5 years ago
Conquered by an Alien and our own sweet cum

Using our own biology and lusts against us, how twilight zone / outer limits of them.

VivityVivityabout 1 year ago

Not the typical erotic story, but a decent triller 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFuta_Contractor@Futa_Contractor
I greatly appreciate my fanbase and have loved being able to share my work with all of you, I have moved from only having my works published but have now moved to a tip jar on Patreon. Please consider supporting me at the following link https://www.patreon.com/futacontract...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES