All Comments on 'Futareich Ch. 02'

by Narg

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice!

Fantastic work! Your writing is brilliant. Keep it up!

I was wondering about when this segment takes place, in comparison with the first chapter, in the alternate conquest of Europe. Is it before, simultaneous with Ch.1, or after?

I only noticed a couple of mistakes in your writing, but it's better than Ch.1, so good work.

As before, keep up the great work. Big fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Almost too much!

As a Poly guy in love, the idea of someone being so overpoweringly superior that your lover completely forgets you is a very real fear, and I got so lost in your story that I felt even greater sorrow than Jacob seemed to convey. Maybe I'm just ranting about my insecurities, but your writing is simply superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

I'm more into the futa on female aspect, but having the guy witness it and then be taken, strangely makes it even better.

I wonder if women who are impregnated by futas all give birth to futas? Or is it 50/50? I think it'd make more sense for it to be 50/50. It'd be more logical genetically, and I think futa females would want breeding material to dominate in the future too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So should we wait for part 3 next year, or...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fantastic.

Love your writing and this theme has a lot of mileage. Great work !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This universe would greatly benefit from a visit by the Emperor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The void dance

In the darkness of my empty husk of a soul a sliver thinks it would be funny if all the men except one dropped dead Confusing the fuck out of the Futareich creating both a labor shortage and a similar scenario to Y the last male I think that's what it's called?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story, terrific humiliation.

Great plot, excellent character development, terrific total humiliation.

I love this universe. I'd love to read a prequel about the FAP discussions on what abilities the futa should have, who was selected to donate DNA to the futa project, and so on.

This total unquestionable futa physical superiority is great. Kudos for a great story!

I also like less definite superiority, where there is suspense in each episode about who will win. It is another approach. I like this, and I like that too.

Also mental superiority.

The futa superior in all ways -- more masculine than the male, more feminine than the female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the story

Awesome story, love the back story and the characters. The humiliation and dominance of the Futas are the best, the second chapter really steps up everything in my opinion. Easily my favorite story on the site and I really hope you continue it or make a prequel, that'd be pretty interesting, keep up the great work.

KallamezKallamezover 2 years ago

This really needed a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely terrible. There needs to be some payback for this. Don't mind the cuckold, don't even mind the humiliation. One thing I cannot stand in this series so far is the lack of resilience and usage of firearms against futas. I don't care how physically 'superior' they appear to be. Anyone gets shot enough and they're dead. If he had a gun on him, he could've just ran to is room, loaded it, and killed her when she first stepped in the house. Terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reich doesnt mean facist it means german so your tittle actually means the german empire of woman with dicks

Only the third reich was facist none of the other reichs were facist

NargNargalmost 2 years agoAuthor

"Reich" does not mean "German". It's a German word that means "reign" or "rule" or "state". The Futariech is the "reign of the Futas" or "the Futa state".

Look, try not to analyze porn stories too closely, okay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I check back for part 4 to this incredible story way too often. Any hope?

Taylor202071Taylor202071over 1 year ago

Lovely plot and must carry on , so cool.

Will humbly suggest to carry on with male character built some sexual tension with a futa , love into rebellion into great escape into fight and recrimination , I can think of a multi part futa themed series here .. :))

lilithbegonelilithbegoneover 1 year ago

Is it bad that I like this?

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Yeah having re-read the first chapter before this, that was definitely the best one.

They are actually "normal" futas but are a part of this "nazi" like regime of wanting complete control over all men and women. For different reasons. We see here, and further in chapter 3, where the Futas actually have intelligence and CAN choose who they want to love. Male or female. I like the Futas on male stories that deal with that softness to the futas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous