Futa's Wild Passion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Pita said. "I'm starved. Let's eat."

I nodded, panting. My stomach rumbled.

We dressed quickly, Wendy pulling up her panties like she didn't care she had an asshole full of cum. My two friends wiped their faces free of spunk. Hairs were combed, makeup touched up, then we slipped out and rushed to the cafeteria.

It bustled. I looked around and spotted my sister sitting with Kathy Greene. I shuddered as I rushed over to my sister. Kathy noticed me and gave me a speculative look. She had plump lips and fine, black hair falling to her shoulders.

I shuddered, remembering fucking her mother. I definitely had to find a chance with the daughter. But not now. "Hey, Allie," I said. "I need to talk to you."

"Oh," Allie said, trying to look nonchalant as she dipped a fish stick into her tartar sauce.

"Yeah, I spoke to Mom. This will just take a minute."

Allie's blue eyes sparkled. She had our mother's eyes. Her strawberry-blonde pigtails swayed as she gained her feet. She darted around the table and said like she was annoyed, "Come on, let's get this over with."

"Mmm, if you were my sister, Jenny, I'd love to slip off with you," Kathy said.

"Maybe we can do some roleplay," I said over my shoulder.

Allie giggled and whispered, "You totally want to bang my friend."

"I banged her mom," I whispered back.

"Hot," my sister said. "Ooh, I can't wait to have some fun tonight and..." She groaned. "Mom really called."

"Yeah." We left the cafeteria behind. The noisy dwindling in the hall. "She's making me go over to her work after classes are out."

"So no orgy with Pita and her mom?" she asked.

"Well, Wendy had butted in anyways, so that wasn't happening, but it's on for tomorrow. No Wendy around. So you'll get it."

"Fine," Allie pouted. "Wait, why does Mom need to take you to work? Is there some mother/daughter thing going on? I'm her daughter, too."

"Well, it's her boss, Ms. Petrov. She wants to fuck me."

"Oh," Allie said. "So she knows Mom is banging you."

"Yeah. Ms. Petrov pressured Mom to have sex with me. She has to keep pleasing her boss to keep getting promotions so she can support us."

"Our mom is a lezzie prostitute." Allie shuddered. "Kinda hot. So why don't I get to come? I could have fun with Ms. Petrov, too."

"I don't think Mom's told Ms. Petrov about you." I leaned in. "Ms. Petrov's a little scary. She sounds like she's in complete control."

"So she's a Domme?" Allie shuddered. "Kathy let this boy do that to her once. He handcuffed her and spanked her and then fucked her up the ass while a vibrator buzzed away in her pussy."

"Is there nothing that girl hasn't done?" I muttered.

"She hasn't fucked you," Allie said, her hand darting down and grabbing my cock through my skirt. "Let's go. Right now."

"What?" I gasped. "But... I need to eat lunch."

"You have to pay. You think you can go fuck Mom's boss and leave me to just rub my twat at home--alone!--then you are mistaken. You're going to fuck me right now. No foreplay. I just want you on my pussy. Firing cum in me." She leaned in. "Breeding me. I'm in the middle of my cycle. I have to be at peak fertility."

"What?" I gasped, my dick throbbing. "You're not serious."

"I am," she said as she dragged me along by my futa-cock through my clothing. "And so is your dick. Mom's onboard with us so we have no worries now. You can knock me up."

"What about the twins?"

"Would they even notice?" Allie asked, her blue eyes sparkling. My little sister had this naughty gleam in her eyes. "Mmm, you're going to pump my fertile pussy full of your incestuous girl-seed. I want to be round with your baby."

"Oh, god," I groaned. "You're serious."

"So serious!" she moaned.

"But... but... I just fucked Wendy up the butt. My dick's still dirty. I didn't clean it."

"I'll clean it"--she leaned in and purred--"with my fertile pussy."

My dick throbbed even harder.

Allie laughed and then pulled me into the girls' bathroom. I groaned at that, my heart pounding in my chest. She led me back towards the stall last stall, this wild gleam in her eyes. Her pigtails danced. My pussy soaked my panties.

She was such an irresistible delight. I loved my little sister so much. I was glad I had my sex friends and my girlfriend and my professor and Mom and the dean of the college. I was lucky I got to have all of that, but Allie really turned me on.

"I love you," I said as we vanished into the stall.

Allie shivered, her blue eyes going wide. "Jenny!" She bounced in place, squealing like a schoolgirl faced with her favorite boy band. "Jenny! Jenny!"

"I just wanted to tell you that before I bred you," I said. I swallowed, wanting to make her happy. "I'm going to breed you, little sis. I'm going to knock you up. You're going to have my futa-daughter. My incestuous love child!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned and then threw herself at me.

She knocked me back into the stall door. It rattled from the force of it. Her tongue danced in my mouth. She kissed me with hunger. I didn't fight her. I reveled in every moment of it. I kissed her. My tongue danced in her mouth. I loved her with every ounce of passion I had.

Her hands pulled up my skirt. My hands drew up hers. The stall door kept rattling as our tongues danced. The bathroom door creaked open. The chatter of girls entering echoed through the restroom. I didn't care.

I kept kissing my little sister.

Allie broke the kiss and had a wicked twinkle in her eye. She rolled my skirt above my waist and then yanked down my panties, bending over in the process. My dirty futa-dick sprang out before her face. She licked the tip.

"Yes," I whimpered as the three girls started chatting around the sink.

I wanted to fuck Allie hard. I was so turned on by the girls who could overhear us. This exhibitionist streak surged through me. I pulled my sister to her feet by her strawberry-blonde pigtails. Allie didn't resist.

No, she was eager for it.

I spun her around. She gasped in delight as I bent her over the toilet. I flipped up her skirt, exposing the pink panties clinging to her cute rump. They had layers of frilly lace descending over her rear, all rustling as she wiggled her ass at me. A dark stain bled through the crotch, her fresh musk filling my nose.

I ripped those down in a hurry. I exposed her tight, virginal-looking slit covered by her sparse down of pubic hair. I was going to breed this pussy. I would ram my dirty dick into her and fill her with cum.

"Fuck me!" Allie moaned. "Ram that futa-cock into me and fuck me."

The three girls talking ended.

"Did I just hear that?" asked a girl that sounded like Shannon.

"Is someone jilling off in there, thinking about Jenny?" a girl I didn't recognize asked.

"Fuck that dirty dick into my pussy and breed me!" Allie moaned, not caring that we'd been heard.

I found I didn't care, either. "Yes!" I moaned. "I'm going to fuck you so hard!"

Shannon gasped. "Oh, my god, Jenny! Who do you have in there?"

"We're fucking!" Allie moaned, pitching her voice a little lower. "Give us some privacy!"

"Oh, my god," Shannon whimpered.

I plunged into my little sister's pussy as we were heard by those three girls. They had no idea I was sinking in the incestuous depths of my sister's twat. That her juicy and hot flesh was washing away Wendy's dirty asshole.

It sent such a shudder through me. I buried into her so fast. My fiery bush smacked into my sister's cute rump. Her butt-cheeks rippled. Her cunt clenched around me. She moaned, gripping me hard. I drew back, the pleasure swelling down my cock.

It felt incredible.

I whimpered as I drove into her again. And again. I buried into my sister's bowels with hard and powerful strokes. I filled her with my girl-dick over and over while our audience out there listened to our incestuous love.

"Oh, my god, Jenny's really screwing a girl in there," said the third girl. Was that Bev? "I mean..."

"Right?" groaned Shannon. "Do you think she has Hannah in there?"

"She's got a boyfriend."

"And?"

I shuddered at their speculation. They would never guess I kept plunging into my little sister's depths. Not in a million years. Allie moaned and rotated her hips. She stirred her pussy around my cock, buffing my dick clean.

I grabbed her pigtails, holding tight to them while she gripped the stainless steel plumbing. Her pussy clenched tight around my girl-dick. She massaged me. Teased me. I plunged to the hilt in her again and again. Her cunt teased me. Pleased me. She sent such rapture surging through my body.

Her pussy clenched around my girl-dick. The pleasure rippled around my cock. The silky delight of my little sister's flesh brought me closer and closer to spurting in her. She felt so incredible. I groaned, pumping away hard and fast.

"Who is she fucking in there?" groaned Shannon.

"Why isn't it me?" whimpered Bev. "I'd let her fuck me so hard."

"You would?" the third girl panted. I still didn't recognize her.

"You wouldn't? How many futas are there in the world? Like ten?"

"Seven!" Allie moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Jenny, fuck my cunt! I want your fertile seed flooding me!"

"No condoms?" gasped the third girl.

"She could fuck me without a condom," panted Bev. "I'd love to feel your cum firing into my pussy, Jenny!"

My dick throbbed and ached. The audience was bringing me towards my climax with every stroke into my little sister's pussy. The pleasure built and built. The rapture swelled in me. It was incredible. I couldn't take much more of this. I would cum so hard. I would explode. The bliss swelled through my body.

I bit my lip, my heart thundering in my chest. I pumped away with powerful strokes at my sister's cunt. I pounded her hard. I buried into her delicious depths. Her fertile pussy gripped me. Sucked at me. I wanted to spurt in her.

"Yes, yes, yes, pound me!" Allie moaned. "Oh, god, I'm going to cum on your girl-dick, Jenny!"

"Yes!" I gasped, wanting to cry out her name while her incestuous twat gripped me. "I'm going to flood you."

"Make her cum," Bev whimpered.

"Jesus, you sound like a bitch in heat," the third girl said. "Like you're going to hump Jenny's leg."

"Yes!" Bev moaned. "I'd do that, too."

"I kinda would," Shannon said. "Oh, wow, this is hot. Better than watching porn with my boyfriend on his phone."

"Uh-huh," Bev moaned.

Their words swelled through me. My dick pounded into my little sister's taboo depths. Her cunt squeezed around me. I gripped her pigtails, slamming hard into her. Our clothing rustled. My red bush smacked over and over into her rump.

The sounds echoed through the stall around us. My pussy grew hotter and hotter. My panties dug into my thighs, bunched above my knees. That made this so naughty. We just dropped our panties and started fucking at the college.

Sharing our incestuous love where we could be caught.

"Oh, my god, Jenny!" Allie squealed. "I love cumming on your cock!" Her pussy spasmed around my thrusting dick. "So fucking good!"

"Oh, she's cumming?" moaned Bev. She sounded almost faint.

"She's is!" I gasped and buried to the hilt in my little sister's twat.

I joined her.

I flooded Allie's fertile pussy with my futa-cum. The incestuous rapture surged through my body. I trembled and groaned, the pleasure rippling through my flesh. My breasts heaved in my bra and blouse. I pumped her full of my seed.

My little sister's pussy writhed around me. She milked out my cum with her hot flesh. I groaned and gasped, buried to the hilt in her. I loved it. I savored it. The pleasure surged out of me over and over.

"Jenny!" Allie moaned. "So much cum! You fired so much cum in me."

"Lucky," Bev whimpered.

"I love you," I whispered as I spurted the last blast into my sister's twat. "I hope I bred you."

Allie just let out a purring sound of delight.

"That sounded hot!" echoed from outside the bathroom as I came down from my orgasmic high. My futa-dick remained buried in my little sister's pussy.

A sudden surge of fear rushed through me. I was in here with my sister. If anyone found out...

"Who did you just fuck, Jenny?" asked Bev. "She came hard. Lucky girl."

"That's so wild that you'd do that during classes," said Shannon. "It must be hard being a futa." The girl burst into laughter. "Get it, hard?"

"Ugh, don't make puns," said the third girl. I still didn't recognize her voice.

Shannon kept laughing.

"Just slip out," Allie whispered. "I'll lock the door. They won't be able to stick around forever."

"They might," I whispered back, my heart pounding with fear.

Her pussy clenched around me. "Trust me."

"When's that ever a good idea?"

"When it makes you cum so hard." Allie wiggled her hips, stirring her pussy around my aching futa-cock. An incestuous thrill ran through me at the feel of my little sister's twat massaging around me.

"Fine," I said. I pulled out of her and then grabbed my panties. I hauled them up, covering my pussy-soaked dick. I couldn't help but stare at my sister's twat leaking my girl-cum, matting her sparse down of strawberry-blonde hair.

She pulled up her ruffled panties while I shoved down my skirt. I slid up to the stall door and opened it. Then I darted out and closed it behind me. I heard it lock and turned to face the three girls. It was Shannon, Bev, and a girl who I knew was a junior but I didn't know her name.

"Well, Jenny, who's your lover?" asked Bev. "It can't be Wendy, I just saw her in the cafeteria with Pita and Brianna."

"You'll just have to ask her," I said. "When she recovers and comes out." My cheeks burned as I sauntered to the sinks. "You might have heard how hard I made her cum."

"Oh, my god," groaned Bev. "There's still time in the lunch period. We could...?"

My dick twitched as I stared at the brunette. I could have fun with her, but my stomach rumbled. I didn't have much time to get something to eat to get me through the rest of the day. I'd probably have to settle on a few energy bars out of the vending machine or something.

"Sorry," I said, washing my hands.

"Tell us," the older girl said, her eyes sparkling. "That girl sounded like she was in heaven."

"Does she have a boyfriend?" asked Shannon. "Is that why you're playing coy. It's Hannah, right?"

I shrugged. I had no idea how my sister would get out without being caught. My stomach roiled. This would be bad. My heart pounded as I struggled to play cool. The three girls were all around me, asking me questions, peppering me, naming names.

"Was it Kimberly?" asked Bev. "Or Tatiana?"

"That slut Kathy? I hear that freshman has fucked the entire football team," said the older girl.

"It had to be Melany," said Shannon. "She was taking nudes and sending them to you."

That last one was true.

I just shrugged.

The stall closest to the door, and the farthest from where I'd fucked Allie, opened and my little sister casually walked out and vanished around the corner to the exit. The door to the hallway opened and swung shut without the three girls realizing she'd escaped.

They were watching the wrong stall.

I dried my hands on the brown paper towels, a big smirk on my face. "Listen, you can camp before the stall and wait for her to emerge, but I'm not telling. Later."

"Oh, we will," the older girl said. "I'm so curious."

I left them to their pointless wait and exited the bathroom. I checked my phone, saw a bevy of new nudes from Melany she'd sent through Snapchat, and noticed I had five minutes to eat something. I found the nearest vending machine and bought a couple of soy protein energy bars and munched on them as I headed to the biology class I shared with Pita.

On my way to class, Dean Washington spotted me. The Black woman fell into step beside me. "Tomorrow, my office. We're having a meeting during the lunch period."

I shivered in delight. A meeting with the group of professors that seduced select female students into their naughty club. Dean Washington had teased me about them, but I was so eager to meet them. I was hoping Mrs. Greene was a member, but there were other beauties.

As I sat through Mrs. Turner teaching biology, I kept staring at the married, blonde professor. She was short but curvy. Was she a member of the group? Or what about Coach Clarkson? I wondered about her during my last class, PE. She kept trying to spy on me when I was using her private shower after PE.

I had the feeling she wanted to slip in and play with me, but she never did.

As I showered, I ached for her to enter. Sadly, I only had my thoughts for company. I left with my hair only a little wet at the edges--I pinned it up to keep it from getting soaked while I washed off--and headed out front.

Mom was waiting for me in her car. I climbed in, loving the short pencil skirt she wore. IT had a slit on her left thigh that looked so enticing. She had another pair of thigh-high stockings on. My hand went straight for them as I kissed her chastely on the cheek.

It wouldn't be good to get seen Frenching my mother. Even if I wanted to.

We chatted on the drive. An energy brimmed in the air as we journeyed to her work. My hand kept stroking her thigh. What would it be like with the dominating Ms. Petrov? My futa-dick swelled harder and harder. My pussy grew hotter and hotter.

"Thank you for doing this," Mom said when she parked in her reserved space in the building's parking garage. Apparently, she was already the "Special IT Director." I had a feeling she had one station she was in charge of.

And it lay between Ms. Petrov's legs.

"This will mean a lot for my career. For our family." She swallowed. "I just hope..."

"Hope what?" I asked.

"Don't fight her," she said, glancing at me. "It will be easier if you just submit to her. She won't do anything to harm you. I promise, but it might frighten you."

"I can handle it," I said. "I've heard about BDSM. Half the girls at my college have read Fifty Shades."

My mom closed her eyes and drew in a deep breath. I squeezed her thigh in a reassuring manner. I could handle this. I was a futa. There was nothing Ms. Petrov could throw at me that would scare me off.

"Let's do this, Mom."

To be continued...

12