All Comments on 'Futa's Wild Passion Ch. 21'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Hydra831Hydra831about 2 years ago

Loved the story. I figured it was ending when these very sexually charged events were happening in the background. But man was this good. It was so hot. Thanks for the fun reading.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Best chapter yet! Thanks for this series!

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienabout 2 years ago

Only thing missing from this series was Jenny corrupting her Minister. But a great series overall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too bad it had to end

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 1 year ago

Overall great story. Just sad that Allie and Jenny didn't get to introduce Reverend August to the pleasures of Lesbian and Futa desires. The seduction of the preacher could be a whole new series, drag her into the meeting with the Ladies and have them go down on her. It could go on and on, pulling church member after church member into her sexual harem.

GreatwanniGreatwanni6 months ago

Just finished rereading this series and it’s still one of the best, if not THE best, futa/incest story series ever! And still wish it didn’t end so soon!

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

I Really enjoyed this story. Not too heavy and full of Hot moments ! Plus a nice plot twist in the last chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
8539 Followers
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES