Futa's Wish Pt. 02: Discovery

Story Info
Ana explores the new world further, and finds an interesting.
7.6k words
4.71
12.7k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters 18+, All sex consensual.

Part 2:

Chapter 1:

I woke up with a pounding headache, I laid there spread out in a half-dried pool of cum while Dr. Levine was still completely passed out. I reflected on the last couple days, how my life and the world had suddenly changed drastically. There were so many possibilities, so many questions, that ran through my perverted mind.

If the world really is like hentai, what kind? I realized that I practically gave Kendall (If that is even her real name) free reign over the world. I decided that nothing could be done about it now and I got up. I was covered in my own thick cum, but I wasn't about to do the work of cleaning up in this cramped office. I decided to leave the professor to her nap and head home since it was getting dark. I guessed that she wouldn't mind much, so I took some cash out of her purse. A just reward for services rendered.

I pulled up my cum soaked bodysuit and at least covered myself. I was of course obscenely covered in cum, but I was beginning to realize just how much freedom I have now. No one speaks up, no one is mad, they all just look on in lust. While I sat on the bus I wanted to pick up some food since I still felt pretty drained. I was caught by surprise when I saw quite a few businesses on the map that weren't there before. That's because they were all new sex shops, my wish removed the stigma around sex so it obviously would be the cornerstone of the economy. I suddenly looked up from my phone only to see that I was the only one still on the bus.

My curiosity got the best of me, and I got off the bus at the stop closest to a shop called "Aphrodite's Nectar". The air was beginning to get cold, but my body radiated a deep heat that couldn't be combated. The shop was hard to find upstairs in the old-town district, I searched around the many small businesses for a while before I finally found the stairs to get there. The simple sign had the shop's name written in cursive hanging over the doorway, despite never hearing of it before, it looked like it had been there for a long time. The wooden floor creaked as I stepped into the cramped room. Straight back from the entrance was the cashier's counter, now no one was there. There were glass cases that you would usually see in jewelry shops, but instead they had small glass bottles with hand-written labels on them. I leaned over to read some of them "Ass Expansion", "Dick Growth", "Breast expansion", "Bimbo serum", "O Barrage", and "Balls expansion" lined the cases...

I was stunned, are there seriously magic potions now? I thought to myself. If these actually worked then stuff was about to get really freaky, I began thinking about all the possibilities.

"Hi there, looking for anything specific?"

I jumped and looked up to see a cute thirty-something hippie girl leaning on the glass counter. Her frizzy blonde hair ran out from under her Bini. She wore ripped denim jeans that showed more leg than they covered. She clearly had used some of the expansion potions on herself, but she wore a flowing loose red shirt which left some things up to the imagination. You could still see that she was massive beneath the shirt, obscenely expanded ass and tits. I stood there not quite sure what to say...

"I'll t-take one of each please..." I managed to stammer out.

"Oh, ho someone is looking for a good time, we have a special deal, so it'll be just twenty dollars. Oh, and you should probably also get some bottles of reverting solution so that it's not permanent."

I couldn't believe it was that cheap. I was sweating and getting exited, wondering what these would do. The cashier was getting visibly horny from my presence, and I saw her slip a couple "O barrage" potions for herself.

"Thanks, a have a good day!" I clutched the bag of clinking bottles as I quickly went out the door to go back to the bus stop. I didn't even know what everything I bought was, but I knew it was going to be hot...

I had an obscene erection the whole way home. I finally returned to the dorm hall, and I entered in the front.

"Hey! You!" I heard a call from the front desk as I was trying to scurry through the lobby as fast as possible. I was horrified to see that it was the fit Asian girl from the shower. "Come here I need to talk to you."

No one else was there in the slightly run-down lobby. I approached the beautiful athlete slowly. I thought I was about to get the chewing out of a lifetime...

"You know you could have given me SOME way to contact you! I've been going crazy thinking about that morning, nothing else is on my mind!". I stood there speechless in my cum-caked bodysuit, with my dick hardening down my leg.

"S-Sorry I uh..."

"Never mind I found you now, come to the back with me... I've been trying to find you." She bit her lip and looked me up and down.

I realized that I had someone I could try a potion out on, this was going to be fun. I reached straight for the "Bimbo serum" I just had to know what it did. I ripped the label off quickly as we made our way into a small room with a table and chairs. I stared at her incredibly toned legs the whole way in, she wore leggings that showed off her incredible figure and wet nether region.

She entered first and I closed the door behind me. While her back was still turned to me, I hugged her from behind and pressed my incredibly hard cock into her back so she could feel it pulse. I Started rubbing her wet pussy through her clothes.

"You want this again? All you have to do is drink this for me." I grabbed her by the throat and put the potion to her lips, she didn't hesitate, she was prepared to do whatever it took. She coughed and fell forward onto the table, she held herself up with her forearms and had her ass stuck out in the air.

"w-what w-was that? Wha... uuuuhh... daddyyyy..." She quickly started drooling as her eyes crossed. Her already luscious lips plumped up to a ridiculous size, her eyelashes grew long, even her clothes magically changed before my eyes. Her running shoes morphed into black leather heeled knee-high boots that accentuated her jacked calves. Her blue leggings quickly were replaced with cutoff blue jean-shorts that rode halfway up her ass. Her straight black hair was previously in a ponytail, but now it seemed a foot longer and split into braided pigtails. The fit Asian's knees were buckling and shaking as droplets of liquid ran down the insides of her thigs. Her somewhat flat chest began to expand and press into her already-tight tank top, causing them to spill out the sides. Her waist narrowed, her hips widened, and of course her ass plumped up around her strong muscles.

This was amazing but I knew I could do more. I pulled her shaking body up to me again and gave her the "O Barrage" potion before dropping her back onto the table. I pulled down her useless shorts around her ankles as she immediately began squirting. She screamed as her body was rocked with the most intense orgasm of her life, and she hadn't even been touched yet. As soon as the first one stopped, another followed, and she fell into a rhythm. She would have no more than five seconds of brief respite at a time before being magically plunged into euphoria yet again. I stood there watching this beautiful sight in front of me as I slowly undressed, through her waves of orgasms she looked wide-eyed at my hard cock behind her. The intrusive thoughts won, and I let loose a wave of aphrodisiac into the room just to see how its effect would mix with the potions. She lost those intermittent moments of lucidity from before, and was plunged into the most intense non-stop orgasm that any human has experienced. She wasn't thinking anymore, her body wouldn't let her.

I finally decided to give this girl some mercy, so I put the head of my massive cock in her spasming slit while rubbing her clit. She was still leaned up against the table as I played with her from behind, within a minute or two she was squirting again. The beautiful slutty girl whose name I still didn't know was convulsing on the table as she completely lost her mind. Every thrust of my cock was accompanied by loud wet squelching and incoherent moaning. I slowly pushed my cock inward as I felt every fold of her pussy grip onto me for dear life. I pushed and pushed until I finally pressed up against her cervix, I played around a little right there, letting her think that's all the way. When I actually still had about half of my cock still to go. I grabbed her pigtails in one hand, pulled her head up to look at her slobbering, moaning face. I pushed a little more, a little more, her moans get louder, I felt a slight give in the wall, I pushed a little more to enter her womb, she yelled. I pushed through to find much more room, and the slutty Asian lost the air to yell. Her stomach was distending down as she leaned up into my cock more. I finally reach balls deep and stayed there a while as we both twitched.

Fuck it. I grabbed a "Dick Growth" potion and a "Balls Expansion" potion and downed them in one gulp. A warmth spread throughout my whole body before concentrating into a searing heat in my cock and balls. They pulsed in unison, growing even larger each time. My mind was going blank from the intense pleasure, the girl's face was stuck in an ahegao. My cock enlarged and stretched her more and more, we both were lost in the sensation. My balls dropped with a heavy lurch as they kicked into overdrive and reached down below my knees, they were larger than the size of basketballs now. My cock eventually finished growing at the point that it reached up to the Asian girl's chest. I pulled all the way out slowly to admire it, probably closer to thirty inches now, a beast. She moaned with every little movement, so I plunged it all the way back in and began really fucking. It was a wonder that she could take so much, and still feel so tight. The floor had a shallow puddle of pussy juice now. It was a wonder she was still conscious, I couldn't tell if she'd had countless orgasms, or if it turned into one unending climax.

The sight before me was so obscene and hedonistic that I quickly approached orgasm. I instinctually edged myself, but then I thought about the potions. I wanted to join the broken girl, so I downed a dose of "O Barrage".

I felt a stirring in my massive balls. Then a throbbing inside me, was it my prostate? My body was overtaken by rhythmic convulsions, and I plunged my cock into her balls deep and held it there. My massive cock lurched, one, two, three, and then it started. I fell on top of her and the first blast of cum ripped through me and immediately swelled her stomach. Poor girl was full on the first blast, she had no idea what was coming. Every inch of my body was electric, and my cock started a rhythm of virile explosions of ecstasy. I quickly filled her womb until her body began to rise off the desk from being filled. As I flipped the girl around to lay her on her back, I saw that her now massive tits seemed to start leaking milk. Her stomach continued to fill until she finally seemed to black out, I was barely conscious myself after the first couple minutes of cumming. Eventually, I managed to have enough clarity to pull my cock out of her and I fell on the floor. I kept cumming there for I don't know how long. I blacked out as my thick cum was pooling on the floor around me.

One Hour Later:

I awoke to find myself in the same position as before, but a new place. A pattern was beginning to emerge. I saw the inflated body of the poor girl on the table as her pussy still drained cum onto the floor. I found the energy to get up, and I pressed into her stomach to help release. A loud moan came from her plump lips as the flow increased rapidly and her stomach quickly returned to normal. I found my clothes and my potions, covered, of course. Before leaving I made her drink the reset potion and she quickly returned to her normal self, though still naked and moaning. I simply walked back to my dorm naked while carrying my things. It was late, and if I ran across anyone, I'd blast their body into hormonal overdrive with my scent anyway. My cock and balls were still huge from the potions. despite how hard it was to walk normally, it felt good to feel my half-hard cock slap into the tops of my calves. I must have looked ridiculous, but I didn't have a care in the world, I was riding the most pristine wave of post-nut clarity.

My dorm wasn't a very easy one to navigate, it had winding hallways that seemed to never lead where you though they would. I was slowly making my way through the many halls, with some late owls spotting me through their open doors. I got heard turns, but I think most people thought I was some figment of their imagination. No way would a fully nude hung futanari with a thick model's body and a cock past her knees be walking down the dorm hall completely nude except for her slutty platform shoes, clutching soaked clothes and a plastic bag of little glass bottles. I had an uneventful trip back to my room; it was my new massive balls that really slowed me down though. They were now so big that they sat behind my legs, their massive weight being flung left and right with my ass every time I stepped.

I finally made it back to my room to find Alyssa already sleeping. I decided to get some much-needed rest after today and laid down in bed. I quickly passed out...

I woke up in the early morning to see that Alyssa had started a pot of coffee and gone to the showers. It also seemed like the potions wore off in my sleep and my cock returned to its usual (not normal) size. As I was waking up a perverted thought entered my mind. I quickly got up and grabbed "Bimbo Serum", "Ass Expansion", "Breasts Expansion", and "O Barrage". I poured them all into her coffee, my heart pounded with excitement at what was going to happen. I got back into bed and pretended that I was still asleep while I waited for her to return. I wanted to make sure to hide my enlarged endowment until the last second.

Click. The door opened and in walked Alyssa wearing her bath robe and holding her shower basket. God she was already so curvy what was this going to do to her? I started to have some second thoughts before I remembered it's all reversable.

"Morning Ana, you must have come home late last night huh? I was missing you..." I rolled over and sat up, as if just waking up now.

"Morning Alyssa, yeah I uh... lost track of time." My mind was racing as I watched her put down her things, take off her shower sandals, and walk to the coffee pot.

"You want some coffee?"

"Uh not yet no thanks..."

"Sure."

She grabbed a mug and filled it up. It felt like slow motion as she moved to take the first sip. She drank a little, then some more.

"Hm the coffee is a little different today, but I like it. Not to mention I need it."

Alyssa started drinking the coffee fast, so fast that she quickly finished her first cup and poured the rest of the pot. I noticed no difference until she was done with the second cup. She was sitting at her desk when it started.

I saw her robe start to shimmer magically the same way that the Asian girls did last night. Alyssa started moaning subconsciously as she seemed to be in a trance-like state. I saw her body begin to tremble under the robe as her hips visibly widened, her tits and ass surged in size. Her breasts somehow remained perky even though they now resembled very large watermelons. She visibly rose in her chair from her growing cheeks. Her robe disappeared and, in its place, quickly materialized some insanely tight yoga pants, a pair of slutty platform sneakers, and a crop top hoodie that was so short it showed off some of her underboob. Her lips swelled and her straight brown hair gained volume and length. Her face seemed to adorn itself with makeup that accentuated her features perfectly. I could see a different look in her eyes now, less thinking and more primal hunger. However, the O barrage had yet to show any effects.

Then it happened, Alyssa finally gained a moment of consciousness and leaped out of her chair to jump on top of me. She was operating purely on instincts; I could see through her tight yoga pants that her fat pussy was gushing under the squeezing pressure. She jumped on my bed and started making out with me, her lips were to die for. They were like soft wet pillows, we laid there romantically for a few minutes before my cock made its way between her thighs. I released my aphrodisiac into the air and it seemed to kickstart the "O Barrage" because she collapsed on top of me and started yelling and cumming intensely. I was grinding my shaft into her pussy through her pants, and this seemed to be plenty to send her into throes of pleasure. She shook violently from head to toe in pure bliss.

I flipped around so that I was on top now. I pulled as hard as I could and ripped a hole into her yoga pants at the crotch. It wasn't too hard since the fabric had been completely soaked through already. Her drowning pussy was finally revealed, and it protruded obscenely from the rest of her body being held tight by her pants. Then we made out again while I teased her pussy with my hard cock. Her body spilled out all over the bed, her tits were so large that they would occasionally drift up and suffocate her.

She was beyond the point of speaking and I hadn't even entered her yet. Without thinking I grabbed the bag of bottles from the nightstand and downed two whole "Dick Growth" potions. I fell forward from the sudden sensation, my throbbing cock was pressed in between our bodies, grinding against Alyssa's desperate pussy. It began to grow. It was slow at first, and my body was almost completely slack as I felt more and more blood pump into my already mystical cock. Then it surged, one intense pulse and it gained another inch. This went on as a bimbofied Alyssa screamed and begged for cock.

"P-Please Mistress I need your cock more than anything I've ever wanted..."

But I simply couldn't move, my cock was still growing, and the amount of pleasure overwhelming my system put me in a state of shock. My monster cock grew even more veiny, it was getting thicker and longer by the second. Every inch of new growth felt like a whole new world of pleasure was opening in my mind. Eventually it reached Alyssa's chin, and she realized what was going on.

"O-OH Jesus Ana How did it get even BIGGER?!"

I just looked her in the eyes and smiled, I finally was able to get up and admire my new godhood. My cock hovered in the air about four inches above Alyssa's face, but she managed to reach it with her tongue. It seemed even that had grown a great deal. I pulled back further and further, until my massive cockhead was lined up with the slut's begging pussy. I started slow, pressing into her entrance with surprising ease. Did the bimbo potion make her even better at taking massive cocks? I heard the fabric of her pants rip even more as my cock steadily stretched her entrance.

I reached as far into her as my normal cock went before, only to find that I was barely more than halfway in. I said fuck it and went balls deep. Alyssa's stomach distended up to her face that now streamed with makeup. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have such a massive cock, it was now so wide you couldn't reach around it with both hands. It pulsed relentlessly, pressing into Alyssa's womb every time it did, causing her to let out a moan that was definitely heard by the whole hall. Her stomach stretched and stretched, but she was so elastic to the point of it being a superpower. We were in that position for a while before I started moving. As I started slowly pulling my cock head out of her womb, I felt a strange suction that kept me in. Her pussy was NOT going to let me go. Somehow Alyssa's body was able to pull me in and keep me there even in her delirious state.