Futa's Wish Pt. 02: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally finished cumming when a massive pool had formed in between her legs. Jesse stared at me, terrified and horny. Her modest outfit betrayed her hungry eyes.

"What do I do?" Was all I could make out through the mass of marshmallows.

"Spit them out." I said authoritatively. She quickly did as I said, staring at my throbbing, dripping cock.

"Congratulations, you made it to the end! However, It seems there is some cheating going on." Her eyes went wide as dinner plates, "It seems you must have swallowed some marshmallows during the game. I know what to do with little cheating sluts like you."

I grabbed three orgasm barrage potions and poured them down her throat, she willingly gulped them down even after the first began to take effect. Her face formed an ahegao expression as she tore off her clothes and convulsed on the ground in pleasure.

"Girls!" The half-conscious ladies perked their heads up, "Take turned eating this bitch out while she cums, don't stop until I say so. In the meantime, I'm going to sleep."

"AhhAA t-that'll wreck MEeeee... p-please..."

Julia was the first to take charge, she went to work with her tongue on the already-cumming girl. I laid in bed and fell asleep to the beautiful sounds of a slut's mind being shattered with orgasms.

End of Part 2.