Futa's Wish Pt. 02: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was with my massive cock, stuck. I made an attempt to get up on my knees to get some leverage, I gripped the bed and tried to pull with all my strength. Alyssa was already gasping for air through moans when my foot slipped, and all my bodyweight pressed deep into the back of her womb. She yelped, and her pussy squirted straight up into the air as her long tongue lulled out of her mouth, her thick legs wrapped around my back. Her obscene tongue reached down to the top my bulge in her stomach, and she started drooling all over herself. I faintly felt her licking me through her body. I started pulling in and out as much as her demanding womb would allow. Just those short strokes were enough, I felt pure ecstasy on every new inch of me. Alyssa's womb was gripping me up and down, her strength was extraordinary.

I felt myself approaching climax, my balls started pulsing as well. I moaned "FFuck Aly I-I'm g-getting close..."

She managed a smile at me through her waves of orgasms. We made eye contact when she gripped my cock at the base, hard. Her entrance had become as tight as a vice grip. I was so close, she actually stopped my cum in its tracks. I felt an immense pressure in my balls as my balls swelled with vengeance at being denied. This wasn't like the magical growth of the potions, this pressure felt unbearable because it pressed intensely against my sack. My mind became unable to focus on anything except cumming, I tried to pull my hips out a little, but Alyssa's pussy had complete control over me. Her mind may have been a blur, but her pussy knew what it needed. It was going to make this last.

I finally started breathing again and my body started coming down off the adrenaline. Alyssa sensed this, though, and she loosened up to allow small movements again. I was still close to the edge, and she drove me right back to it. Her body had an instinct that was unbeatable, every time I thought I was too far to come back, she gripped me and stopped me right in my tracks. I was limp on top of her now as my balls continued to fill with countless massive loads of hot, sticky, and thick cum. Alyssa didn't even seem to be in control of this at all, since she was barely conscious the moment I put my veiny, pulsing, hungry fuck stick in her squirting pussy. She laid there perfectly keeping me right on the edge without even trying, her face was stuck in an obscene ahegao. She had her eyes rolled up into her head and slightly crossed, her mouth was stringy with saliva. Drool covered her chin, neck, and chest.

"A-Alyssa are you there? P-Please L-Let me cum..."

She was unresponsive. Fuck. Her face showed only that she was in an ocean of orgasms that weren't going to stop. I couldn't move and every time I came even close to coming down, she would bring me right back to the most toe curling edge ever. Every time my balls grew, they went from their usual grapefruit size to a couple of bowling balls as her relentless pussy played with me. All the time building pressure. I started losing the capacity to think, my cock throbbed as her pussy gripped me rhythmically. Once my balls passed any size they had been before, I started to fade in and out of consciousness.

I had been as close as possible to orgasm for at least an hour. My balls were now as big as the potion made them, but this was different. They truly felt like they may explode the pressure was so intense. Alyssa had lost any sense of coherence, but her godly pussy finally decided to have mercy on me. Her womb finally released its hold on me, I pulled my cock out slowly. I suddenly felt my balls lurch forward, causing me to fall right back into Alyssa's depths.

My mind went blank, and my balls finally had the release they desperately needed. I felt a hot pulsing sensation slowly make its way up my urethra. My cum had gotten so thick that it was backed up at first. Finally, it reached the tip and as soon as the first stream of cum was let loose Alyssa's stomach distended even more around the tip of my cock. But that was just a taste, my massive balls went into overdrive to produce even more cum for the backlog. I laid there on top of her as my own cum began to push her body up into mine. I dumped rope after rope of magical futa nut into this bitch's womb in return for denying me release.

It's hard to remember much, but I must have gone cross eyed from the waves of intense orgasms. I pumped and pumped and pumped. Then the pressure and force of my blasts eventually pushed Alyssa off my cock and the bed. I rolled to my back and the recoil from my magically enhanced cock began to push me forcefully into the bed as the ceiling was power-washed with pent-up white nectar. Every blast felt like an orgasm on its own, and they happened every three seconds. My mind wanted to black out, but my body wouldn't let it. I placed my hands on my balls and they were only slightly smaller than when I started. Alyssa told me later that I must have cum constantly for at least twenty straight minutes. But after a certain point, I couldn't remain conscious through the complete overload of my system. I blacked out while still cumming...

After Alyssa recovered somewhat, she got up to get some water. Her body was still under the effects of the "bimbo" potion, and it seemed to make her more resilient to passing out. However, this resilience was also a weakness because being awake through pleasure that intense seemed to permanently change her mind. Even after she had a reset potion, she was more submissive, her eyes always had a look of desperate begging after that. I gave Alyssa the reset and helped to clean after I finally woke up about an hour later. She shimmered in front of me and returned back to her original body shape, which helped her move about the room much more easily. I drank one myself and felt my cock return to its more manageable size. We worked to clean up the dorm, passersby must have seen cum being thrown out the window by the bucket.

As we worked, I had some time to think about what (or who) I should do next. The possibilities overwhelmed me, I could go anywhere on or off campus and find crowds of hot sluts who want nothing more than a good fuck. Once we finally finished, I managed to finally take a shower and clean myself up. The hot water felt so good as it cleaned off the thick sex juices that covered my body. I stood there imagining all the broken sluts in my future. Sexual magic was real, and it was everywhere.

Chapter 2:

Outline:

It was the early afternoon by the time we'd finished cleaning up the dorm as best we could (there was no hope of getting that musky smell out, and it made everyone who came into the room just a little hornier than usual). I was scrolling through my phone for a while, Alyssa was under my arm as we leaned against the headboard of my twin bed.

"What do you say we invite some friends over tonight; I'll go pick up some drinks and weed... Maybe some of whatever you gave me as well?". She looked at me with puppy dog eyes, clearly hungry for another experience with me and the potions.

"Sounds fun! I'll invite Julia and see if I can find this girl, I met in the halls the other day. You bring me your sluttiest friends, I've got some ideas..."

"Oh, I like the sound of that." Alyssa's legs trembled as her imagination ran wild.

Two hours later, nearing sunset:

I had rearranged our small dorm in a way that left open space in the middle, our "parties" typically involved sitting on the floor, drinking, and playing party games. I sent Alyssa back to the potion shop to pick up some more varieties, meanwhile I bought the things I would need for my depraved ideas.

While Alyssa was out getting most of the things we needed for the party, I went back to the dorm lobby to look for that mystery girl from last night to learn her name maybe finally. When I walked into the lobby, the person at the front desk was a stranger to me, a cute girl, but not who I was looking for.

"Hi-Um, do you know the girl who was working here last night? She helped me out with something, and I never got the chance to thank her." She looked at me suspiciously at first, but I did my best innocent-resident act I could.

"The late shift? Oh, that must have been Vallory, she clocked in but it looks like she went to her dorm before the end of her shift without clocking out. Tell you what I'll give you her room number if you go check on her for me and tell me how she's doing, okay?"

"Sounds good! Thanks for the help."

361, I turned and walked down the hall. I was wearing loose sweatpants that allowed my soft cock to swing around freely. By the time I'd reached the room, I was rock hard. The rubbing of my pants and the thoughts about this girl tormented me all the way there.

I finally arrived at the door, I knocked. A faint noise, someone groaning as if waking up too early. Shuffling, the patter of feet on the floor. The door latches.

"Who is it?" I could make out a small part of her face through the narrow gap in the door.

"Me, Ana, um the girl from last night..." I said quietly.

"Come in, now." The door quickly swung open to show a dark, messy room. I did as she said, the door quickly closed behind me.

I turned around to see the girl I couldn't seem to get away from.

"Hey sorry but um, I never got your name."

"Vallory... I honestly have no idea what to say. You've turned my life upside down, I can't stop picturing those moments in the shower and the lobby, I'll never find anyone like you again. So please, give me your fucking number so we can quit doing this.

"S-Sure! Also, I'm having a party tonight if you'd like to come, if you know what I mean." We both giggled a little as I wrote my number down on a sticky note.

"You don't have to ask me twice..." We locked eyes, my cock pulsed as it tented my pants. I maintained a surprising amount of will and turned and left to prepare for the party.

Two more hours later:

Alyssa returned with everything just as I finished getting the place ready, she held a cardboard box that was filled with little magical bottles, infinite potential.

"I got three of each!" Alyssa and I set out the drinks and turned on the speaker, when a knock was heard on the door.

"Julia!" I said in excitement as her outfit was particularly slutty today. She wore big, heeled boots with buckles and studs running up to just below her knees. Above that were her extremely tight, slightly torn, fishnets that held onto her voluptuous legs for dear life. My eyes continued upward to her equally tight black cut off jean shorts that left the whole bottom half of her fish netted ass out for everyone to see. Her narrow waist and midriff was visible just beneath her cropped hoodie that only barely covered her massive breasts. Her black bangs hung just above her eyebrows and the rest of her hair was tied up in a long ponytail. She had on an extremely elaborate and slutty style of makeup that must have taken hours.

"Good to see you, Ana! I've missed you since we last met..." She was so cute in her shyness and feeble attempt at hiding what she really wanted.

"Come on grab a drink and sit down we're just waiting for everyone else!".

There was another knock at the door, this time it was Alyssa's friend from her science class, Jesse. I opened the door to see a shy looking girl, she was wearing a snug purple long sleeve shirt that hugged her soft curves. She had slightly curly brown hair that ended at her shoulders along with bangs. Her cute, freckled face was round and soft, and her wide deep-brown eyes seemed to keep pulling me in every time I took a glance up from her jiggly, hourglass body. Her breasts looked perfectly round under her sweater, her hips were much wider than the other girls, and it gave her body an even thicker shape. Her juicy ass was fitted snugly into a pair of high waisted light blue jeans. Her hips and legs seemed to be farther apart than girls of her size usually are, she had extremely thick thighs while still retaining plenty of thigh gap. Her jeans were so tight that they showed an obscene outline of the thickest, phattest, juiciest pussy I'd ever laid eyes on. I don't know what Alyssa told her, but she was clearly already dripping wet. She was wearing a nice-looking pair of heeled black leather boots which showed off her beautiful calves and thighs.

"Hey there! Jesse, right? I'm Anastasia, its good to finally meet you." I locked with her blue eyes again as I shook her hand, she quickly looked down at me, though.

"Wow, y-yeah - I mean n-nice to meet you too..." She managed to stutter out under heavy, steamy breaths. Her eyes were glued to my cock.

I had decided to wear my white, full body, skin-tight suit with no underwear. Practically every detail of my half-hard cock was visible through the yoga-pants-like material that covered me from the neck down. My muscular, luscious body was on display tonight, and Jesse's obscene body was quickly causing me to grow in front of her.

"Calm down you two! At least get inside first." Alyssa quickly intervened, seeing immediately what was happening between us.

We both shyly looked away and Jesse came inside to get a drink and introduce herself to Julia. No one could have gleamed from the introductions the things we were about to do...

As we talked and started drinking, the final knock came on the door, it was Vallory. She had on a pair of dark blue booty shorts that showed off her toned legs, paired with a simple but effective tank top that pushed up her modest breasts. She was wearing white Nike trainers to complete her fit girl look. I made the introductions as quick as I could to get things moving as quickly as possible.

We sat there in a circle, all drinking out of red solo cups.

"So, Ana what kind of... games did you prepare for tonight?" Alyssa said after the conversation had its first lull.

"Yes! We'll start off with a modified version of chubby bunny. I call it stuffy bunny." I said with a smirk. As I got up to grab the bowl of marshmallows, I started releasing my lust into the room. Everyone except Jesse had experienced this before, and she clearly had a sensitivity to the aphrodisiac. Her jeans looked even wetter, her pussy was gripping her pants for dear life as it gushed and clenched. Each girl was shifting anxiously, feeling their bodies tell them what to want.

"Each round you put a marshmallow in your mouth and say stuffy bunny! If you can't say it or you spit one out, you lose! And I'll have to help you stuff them, last one standing wins!" The girls looked at each other nervously, I sent out tons of pheromones into the room and put the bowl in the middle. They finally realized why my white bodysuit was so appropriate, I was going to be the stuffing bunny.

All four girls made it through the first four rounds without a problem. They each started getting more nervous as their cheeks filled with the puffy candy. The circle of fat asses and juicing pussies was growing tense as each girl wondered who would lose first, and whether that would really be considered a loss.

After the fifth marshmallow, Julia spit hers out along with long trails of thick saliva.

"Oops..." Her eyes darted around the room, she was a terrible liar, and everyone knew she did it on purpose. Her jean shorts were practically drenched as her pussy visibly pulsed and throbbed against them.

"Well, well Julia, looks like you're the first stuffy bunny knockout. Time for some fun."

I looked her in the eyes and stripped off my sensual clothing, my hard dick flung out of its prison and pulsed to an even greater size. Julia's mascara covered eyes went wide in excitement, that same look from her last fucking. Her plump dick-sucking lips had a shiny gloss on them, beyond her open mouth was her steamy, drooling, slutty throat. I walked up to her and poured a bottle of bimbo serum down her gaping mouth; she coughed briefly then fell to the floor. Her already slutty clothes transformed to be even more revealing, showing off her luscious body as it changed. Her hips widened, her pussy got even fatter and juicier, her jiggly body became firmer despite losing none of her curves. Her hair was thicker, her lips even plumper, her eyes wider and hungrier.

I grabbed her by the hair and lifted her back to a sitting position. She was gasping and moaning with lust, her newly lengthened tongue eagerly reached out and began licking my massive cockhead. I pushed my massive cock to her mouth, to my surprise she opened her jaw easily to accommodate my girth. Her makeup started to run from watering eyes, I pushed all the way in. With ease my cock found its way down into her stomach, everything about her was meant to please. Her hand reached down to finger her clit, as soon as her hand made contact through her shorts, she came and squirted through her pants onto the carpet.

As the other beautiful sluts watched me destroy Julia's throat, they all couldn't help but undress and begin masturbating as well. They still held the marshmallows in their mouth, somehow still trying to keep playing the game. I started thrusting with force into this slut's perfect throat. Every inch of her felt like heaven, the potion somehow allowed her to control her muscles in a way to squeeze my cock in ways I had never felt. After only a few solid skull-shaking thrusts, I was near cumming. I felt my balls lurch, and apparently so did Julia because she grabbed my balls with both hands and squeezed, trying to get every drop out of me into her. I yelped and uncontrollably blasted a thick roped of cum straight through her. Her stomach quickly inflated once again after numerous thick loads of futa sperm shot forcefully from my balls. Her body was pushed off me with a loud pop as I continued to spray my nut onto the walls.

I came out of my daze and turned to see the rest of the girls, squirming with anticipation.

"Next round ladies! Start shoving those marshmallows in!"

Jessee had a face that showed conflicted emotions. She switched between awkwardness and pure lust as her body was overloading her mind with lust. She was clearly sweating in her sweater that showed off her big tits. The girls went another three rounds without anyone losing, they now had swollen cheeks and drool running down their necks.

Alyssa was the next one to go, she was visibly red from the strain and she sputtered out marshmallow after marshmallow onto the floor. I jumped on her and gave her an Orgasm barrage potion; she fell onto her back as her body convulsed with mind-wrecking orgasms. Her pussy squirted jets of girlcum through her pants. I lined up my cock with her mouth from above, I was able to enter all the way in with one push, I quickly started skullfucking my roommate. Her throat and torso visibly distended with every thrust, her gags and moans only made my cock feel even better as her vocal cords vibrated all over me. I fucked her throat until obscene globs of precum and saliva connected my crotch to her makeup smeared face. After ten solid minutes of throat-fucking I finally came, the remaining girls were dying as they watched on helplessly with their stuffed faces.

Vallory and Jesse remained; they only went one more round before Vallory couldn't say any coherent words. I decided that she had lost the round, so I shoved my cock into the marshmallows in her mouth. Sending them and my cock down into her, stuffing her even more than the girls before her. The dark-skinned Asian choked on all the mass being forced into her, and each time she gagged her whole body would grip my cock like a vice. Her muscular body trembled and struggled for air, but none of the girls passed out. I quickly fucked myself to climax again, eager to break another bitch. I pumped her full until my cum and the marshmallows went straight through and out her ass. I kept cumming as her stomach inflated and her ass overflowed with thick magical nut.