Future Encounters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric, lost in a longing thought for Cassie who wouldn't be back for another two days, was brought out of his daze by a particularly potent smell. Sniffing the air, he let his nose guide him forward. He stopped when he was inches from the source. Sandy had done nothing to stop Eric from approaching her, his black, wet nose now inches from her slit. She wanted him closer, close enough so that she could feel his breath on her most sensitive of areas.

The werewolf in question glanced up and saw Sandy's distant expression. Eric couldn't resist, his body was triggered by the smell of a female's lust. And like Sandy said, her house smelled like a brothel. She'd carried that smell with her, even after several showers and a hike through the forest to find Eric. Eric's inner wolf, inner hunter, wasn't about to let another prize slip through his paws.

"Are you... do you want..." Eric couldn't get the words out. He gave up on trying to ease into the situation as his cock quickly shot out of his sheet. His nose was hit with another intense wave of Sandy's musty scent. He needed it. It was even more powerful than Gina's was last night, and he was so much closer to the source. In a split second the moment went from casual to very, very intimate.

Eric slowly got to his feet, and took Sandy in his paws. He grasped her hips, bringing them close to his. Heat from her pussy radiated to his crotch, egging his cock on more until it was fully extended. Sandy's paw stroked the tip, smearing precum all over the head. She smiled, kneeling as her inhibitions melted away. Her vulpine muzzle was just the right size to take all of Eric's cock. It wasn't long until Sandy was greedily sucking precum.

"Keep that up and I'm not going to be able to hold on much longer." Eric hissed through clenched teeth as he felt the contents of his balls churning.

"Mmhmmm." Sandy vibrated her lips around Eric's sensitive head. He couldn't wait any longer. He knew what he was doing was wrong, he had a girlfriend. But he needed this, he'd needed this since last night. He should have gotten Gina, but Sandy came in at the wrong time. At least she was making up for it now.

Hot spunk flooded Sandy's mouth, and she guzzled as much as she could. Coughing as cum overflowed from her mouth and ran down her throat, Sandy finally had to pull off Eric's cock. The knot at the base of his shaft wasn't even swollen all the way, but still managed to look gigantic.

"I think it's time for the main event, don't you?" Sandy asked. She got down on her hands and knees and, in a very animalistic fashion presented herself to Eric. Her thick tail draped to the side, Eric got hit with the powerful scent of Sandy's hot cunt, and wasted no time in eating her out. Grabbing her hips to hold her in place, Eric dove in nose first.

His long wolfish tongue eagerly lapped at the sweet honey seeping from between Sandy's legs. Eric's tail waves back and forth, fanning the heady scents around the two. Both weres find themselves increasingly aroused. Sandy digs her claws into the ground, while Eric is nose deep in Sandy's snatch. He drinks in her scent, and tastes her warm juices. They drip down her legs, well what Eric's tongue doesn't lick up.

"Come on stud, hurry up and put that red rocket of yours in. I don't want to be left waiting all day!" Sandy yowled, the head inside her becoming almost unbearable. She needed to be filled, needed Eric to mount her like an animal and make her his. She needed...

"YESSS!! Fill me up!!" Sandy moaned as Eric rammed his cock inside with an excess of force. His knot expanded Sandy's vagina, and she moaned as she was filled. It was so much bigger than a fox's knot, and felt twice as good inside her. Sandy arches her back as waves of pleasure rock her. She leans down, ass thrust into the air as Eric starts properly fucking her. Methodically moving in and out of his partner, Eric grips Sandy's hips with his own claws as he fucks her faster. His balls slap her ass, only adding to the intense pleasure both felt. Beneath him, Sandy is lost in pleasure. Using one paw to tweak her hard nipples, and the other to prod her clit, Sandy can feel her orgasm building.

"Come on, is that all you've got wolf boy?" Sandy growled. She was close, incredibly close. She just needed something to push her over the edge.

"If you insist." Eric growled. Using his legs to propel him forward, Eric shoves himself as far in as physically possible. His knot buried deep inside Sandy, his balls pressed against her ass, Eric feels the cum pour out of his cock. He and Sandy respectively howl and yip at the same time, as they are both overcome by their orgasms. The two collapse, Eric's body pressed against Sandy's, and Sandy's pinned between the ten foot tall werewolf and the ground. Muttering nonsense, the two spoon while Eric's cock is still buried deep inside Sandy's snatch, where it will stay until his knot deflates.

12