Future Imperfect Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An eyebrow arched, Aroha was intelligent enough to see where he was going with this, so counter-attacked.

"It seems a shame that you only go around the country for work, do you not consider using your free-time to make the most of this amazing country? Especially as a civil servant, whose every move will be paid for by the taxpayer."

Shifting in his seat, Steven took a sip of tea. "Funnily enough, I was discussing that yesterday. I'm lucky enough to live a lifestyle paid for by the taxpayer, as you mentioned, and when I came to Aotearoa I got to meet a lot of local people, including those who work such hard jobs, like our farm hands, fisher women, doctors and nurses, etc. And let me tell you,"he lowered his tone conspiratorially, "those nurses know how to have fun!" Aroha stifled a giggle, and Steven felt encouraged to keep going. "And, you might remember this my dear, do you know what, out of the four nights the majority of people I see, what most people do on the first night?"

"I couldn't remember." Aroha blushed.

"Well, my dear, despite being with me to become pregnant, and therefore enjoy copious amounts of sex, on the first night the vast majority of women take the opportunity to relax, sleep and rest." Leaning forward, he took a more serious tone. "There are only a few women willing to 'get down to business' on that first evening, and I don't blame them. The vast majority of jobs are tiring, really hard work, and on a day off they don't want to feel pressured into anything, they just want to drink wine and watch TV, and I am absolutely there for it. I'd love to see more of this amazing country on my time off, but sometimes, even though my job isn't very high-pressured, I just want to relax." Gesturing around him, Steven kept his voice relaxed. "Even this interview, this is a day off for me. Tomorrow," he pulled a paper list out of his jacket pocket, "I shall be greeting a member of the government for a few days, then after that a reality television star, then an actress, then one of New Zealand's richest women, then a decorated Athlete. All without a day off. And that's okay," Steven swiftly continued, preventing an interruption, "I don't mind keeping busy. But out of those women's jobs and roles, who out of those women knows about the real New Zealand? Because, for the last six months or so of my life, I don't think I've had the opportunity to meet a real Kiwi, even in my spare time."

Taking a drink, Steven could see Aroha was shocked, and she paused the recorder.

"Mind if I look at that list?" She asked politely.

"Please, take it," Steven proffered the piece of paper, "you're welcome to it."

Upon reading the paper, Aroha looked first uncertain but, being a professional, she turned the recorder back on and continued with the interview, Steven returning to being the good little poster boy, answering all the questions without causing any more surprises.

As the interview finally ended, the recorder safely off, Aroha gave Steven a quick peck on the cheek. "Thank you for that," she told him cheerfully, "that was a lot more interesting than what I'd assumed it would be and it certainly raises some questions." Looking around, her voice dropped to a whisper. "Now, I hope you don't think I'm being forward, but one of the makeup girls has been struggling to conceive via artificial insemination. I don't suppose..."

With a laugh, Steven finished her sentence. "I could see if I could solve her problem? Absolutely." He grinned cheerfully. "Like you said earlier, this is my 'day off', and I'm allowed to do what, or who, I want on a day off."

Opening the doors of the cafe, letting in the cool night air, Aroha called one of the girls over.

"Jemi, this is Steven," she introduced the two, Jemi being a petite, curvy filipino, barely five foot if Steven was any judge, wearing a small leather jacket and a mini-skirt, "he's willing to 'help you' with your problem," she spoke quioetly, "if you still wanted that."

Bright red, Jemi muttered something that Steven couldn't hear, but Aroha's smile made it clear it was a yes.

"Sorry my dear, I didn't get that." He spoke kindly. "It must be the wind. What say we go into the office in the back so I can hear what you're saying?" Seeing a nod, Steven looked around for Stephanie. "Steph!" He called over, noticing her being quite chummy with the photographer, "I'm just 'taking a break', okay?" Nodding, she recognised the code. Aroha, with a wink, shut the doors, allowing Jemi and Steven some privacy, Steven leading the woman into the office he'd been shown into before, given to him as a changing room if he'd wanted it. Due to the late hour, everyone who worked their was now safely home, meaning they shouldn't be disturbed.

"Now my dear," he spoke kindly, eyeing up the small room, a desk and some office furniture taking up most of the space, "it looks like we've not got a lot of space, so I would suggest we use the desk. Whether you want to lie on it or bend over is up to you."

As he spoke, Jemi removed her jacket, revealing a plain shirt underneath which remained on. Her miniskirt she hiked up to allow Steven access, her panties dropping onto the floor, revealing a curvy ass, not quite a bubble butt, but attractively shaped. Her face still red, she sat on the desk, her legs remaining closed.

"Okay, now," Steven spoke as he stripped off completely, not a hint of embarrassment, "if at any time you want me to stop doing a particular thing, or stop completely, you need only ask. You're in full control." Pulling off his boxers, his already hard cock sprung up, Jemi's eyes widening in surprise. To Steven she only looked early twenties, if not nineteen, so it was highly likely this was the first real life penis she'd ever seen. "I'd like to start with oral, and then see how we go from there, okay?"

Without responding verbally, Jemi began to get up from the table, when Steven laughed and stopped her. "Sorry, I meant I'd give you oral. I don't think he," gesturing at his erect member, "needs any further encouragement." As he spoke, pre-cum glistened at the tip of his cock, a result of the many supplements he took as part of his regime to stay virile, yet Steven appreciated the effect, as he felt it helped show his own eagerness, real or not.

As Jemi sat back down, she slowly opened her legs, revealing a freshly shaved pussy, likely in anticipation of this exact event occurring, her lips were slightly engorged. As Steven kneeled before her he could tell she was nervous but keen, so he started slowly, kissing around her lips before his tongue began to gently lap away. Jemi attempted to stifle her moans, but as she relaxed her position Steven began moving onto her bud, licking around and on her clitoris, gently moving onto her opening and tasting her wetness, diving in but never staying too long, focusing primarily on her clit and her enjoyment.

As she appeared to be heading towards a climax, Steven began to tenderly enter a finger inside her, then another when he felt she was ready, gently thrusting inside her. This proved too much for Jemi, as she unexpectedly climaxed on his fingers, gripping on and pushing his tongue closer in, yet she remained silent during, stifling the noise despite her physical reaction. It took a moment before she relaxed, gasping from the exertion, a smile on her face, yet still quiet.

Standing, Steven gently pulled Jemi by the waist and closer to the edge of the desk. He began by rubbing his cockhead against her slit, her eyes flitting nervously between his face and his cock, yet not pushing him away. He took his time entering her due to the thickness of his engorged head, allowing her time to acclimatise to width before he began to fully enter her.

It took time, but she quickly began pushing against him, and he slipped in fully, thrusting rythmically as she began to gasp and moan. It quickly became too much, intense but not orgasmic and she sat up fully, pressing herself against Steven, so close he was able to feel her small but firm breasts through her shirt as he slowed down, allowing her time to relax.

"Wait." She finally spoke, and Steven removed himself from her, allowing her to slowly hop off the desk, bending over it instead. "Fill me." Her tone was unmistakeably lustful despite her quietness and, quickly slipping inside, he gave her a moment to adjust to the change in position before, with glee, he went to town on this undoubtedly sexy and attractive woman, her ass rippling as he fucked her with almost wild abandon, purposefully keeping control, yet as she began to vocally approve of what he was doing, Steven felt his balls begin to tighten.

"Fuck," he announced, "I'm going to cum."

Without a verbal response, Jemi began pushing back harder against him, her own orgasm seemingly imminent, and as she clenched and tightened upon him, Steven finally released, cumming hard inside the petite pinoy as she shook and quivered on his cock. As he felt the last drop of cum leave his cock, he remained inside her, moving gently as he milked every intense moment. No matter how often he fucked beautiful women, it was nice to be more spontaneous, not fucking to a goddamn itinerary.

As Jemi began to pull forward he pulled back. Without any advice, she sat back on the desk, lifting her pussy up to let as much cum as possible reach where they needed to go, obviously well-versed on her knowledge.

"That," Steven spoke honestly, "was choice as. Fuck." Starting to dress, he kept snagging glances at his latest happy conquest, laying there with a smile on her face, only a dribble of cum escaping her well filled cunt. Fully dressed, her planted a kiss on her forehead. "If that doesn't work, speak to Aroha. I'm sure we can organise another go, you know, if you'd be up for it." He ended with a wink, causing Jemi to once again go bright red, although still looking happy about the seeing to she'd just received, and he left the room, a skip in his step.

"You look pleased with yourself," Stephanie said as he exited the cafe, Aroha passing him with a gentle squeeze of the arm as gratitude, "almost as if you've just fucked a nubile young woman."

"Funny that," Steven laughed, "because that's exactly what happened. Anyway," he changed the subject, "did you get the number?"

Confused, Stephanie stood in front of him. "What number?"

"The number of the photographer. She was pretty."

Blushing, Stephanie looked away. "And taken. That's me, always going after the wrong girl."

"You'll find the right one someday," Steven encouraged, "I know you will. And when you're happily married I'll help you with your babies."

"Not a fucking chance." Stephanie laughed. "My whaea would go mad if I didn't have a Pasifika baby, so I'll pop over to Australia or Samoa, despite your very kind offer."

A hand to his brow, Steven looked the epitome of hurt. "I can't believe you'd dismiss my offer like that. Anyway, while I was busy, did Aroha say anything?"

"Well," she spoke, happy to be moving away from her love life, "you've certainly put a cat amongst the pigeons, made a few calls to her bosses, didn't hear a lot of the context but I heard the term 'conflict of interest', so we'll see what happens."

Seeing Jemi exit the cafe, her face still bright red, although he'd like to think from exertion more than embarrassment, he gave the young woman a genuine smile, causing her to bite her lip as she looked at him, a sly smile on her own face. "Talking about seeing what happens, can we see if we can get Jemi on the official list?"

"You're booked up for months." Stephanie warned him.

"If those goes how I hope," he announced gleefully, "I imagine some of those currently booked in will 'reschedule' for a later date. Now," he rubbed his hands together, "am I driving, or are you?"

12