Future Imperfect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally back in the car, driving to the nearest heliport, Steven didn't mention the subject of the 'problem' again, waiting for Maia to feel comfortable enough to do so, and it was about halfway through their forty-minute journey that she finally spoke up.

"Okay, I don't want you to get offended by this," she said bluntly, "but I didn't really want to come to you this week."

"Not offended," Steven said lightly, slightly offended but internally, "but if you didn't want to come, why did you?"

There was a slight pause before Maia continued. "I'd like to tell you that it's because you're Pakeha, that it would be better if you were Māori, but what with the need for children of any and all colours, ethnicities, that would be bullshit, a lie I tell myself to make me feel better." She took a gulp of water from the bottle beside her before continuing. "My partner is a little older than I am, she had a child about thirteen years ago. A son." she paused, upset, at the unspoken implications of that information, "but there were complications at his... the birth, so she can't conceive anymore. Except, she, and I," she hastened to add, "want children of our own, so I agreed to go through several rounds of artificial insemination. None of them have taken, so Tara begged me to come see you." At this, she looked away out of the car window. Although she'd tried hard not to reveal it, she had tears in her eyes and took her time before continuing. "Unlike Tara, who's bisexual, I am a full flag-waving lesbian. I have absolutely no interest in cocks, penises, willies, etc, at all. In any shape or form. While I agreed to come, this caused some... disagreement between the two of us," she paused, "two days ago, Tara left me."

She stopped, and Steven placed a hand on her knee in sympathy. "I'm sorry, I truly am." Removing the hand, he focused on the road signs, their destination only a few kilometres away. "If you don't want to go through with any of this, say it now, or at any time, and we can either cancel the whole thing, letting you go back home and sort out your life, or you can stay, impregnation off the table, and have the time to relax."

A small smile appeared briefly, like summer lightning, it was there then instantly gone, Maia shrugged. "I'll be honest with you, I don't know. I still want kids, that I definitely know. It's everything else in my life I'm unsure of."

Following the signs for the heliport, Steven began to indicate for the final time. "Then take your time, and what happens, does. You'll get through this, I'm sure of it."

With that, they parked, and the remainder of their day was taken up in a blur of photographs, helicopters, and constant updates from Maia's assistant. It was late evening by the time they returned to the apartment, a box of takeaway in Steven's hands as he let Maia into the flat, all assistants headed straight to their own accommodation as per a pre-arranged agreement. Maia went straight into her room to change while Steven served up the pizza, splitting it equally. Waiting for her to come out, he lounged onto the sofa, turned the television on, and began to skim through the channels.

"Any preference?" He asked as Maia returned, now dressed in boy shorts and a floaty top, nicely showing off her toned stomach and general figure. Her breasts were small, her ass larger and curvier, yet they all suited her. With the makeup off, Steven could see Maia's sharp features were natural, only enhanced by the makeup.

"Anything but bloody Parliament tv please." She grabbed the second plate and took a seat on the other sofa, not the furthest away from Steven, but far enough away they could comfortably talk without being in each other's personal space.

Scrolling through, Steven settled on something suitably funny but banal, and their dinner was mostly silent apart from the television and the occasional joke between the two of them. Food finished, Steven grabbed himself another beer, while Maia accepted a small glass of wine, and they continued watching whatever was on the screen, the atmosphere increasingly relaxed.

"Well," Maia spoke as the program finished, draining her wine, "I'm going to bed I think. I look forward to seeing what tomorrow brings." she said politely, Steven smiling kindly in response.

"Me too," he replied, not moving from his spot on the sofa, "just remember, help yourself to anything in the house, and if you can't find it give housekeeping a call on your room phone. They can organise pretty much anything."

"I'll remember that, thank you. Goodnight Steven."

"Goodnight Maia."

With that, she walked off to her room, the door closed firmly behind her. Considering it a good idea, Steven grabbed another beer from the fridge and made his own way to his room, where he spent an hour playing video games and scouring the internet before, finally, he settled down to sleep.

Woken by his bladder, Steven was having a piss when he heard an odd noise coming from outside his bedroom. Walking out naked into the lounge, he realised the noise was coming from the guest room. Maia's room.

Not wanting to disturb her, but also wanting to make sure she was okay in there and not doing something stupid because she was feeling low or depressed, he opened the door, revealing a surprising sight.

Bent over the end of the bed was a naked woman. Definitely a woman, in any language, especially in braille. The arse sticking up in the air was shapely but not large, and even in the pale light coming in from the lounge, was definitely white, rather than Maia's darker skin tones. The noise was louder, and now more obviously the moans and gasps of two women enjoying themselves, the odd gasp and slurp emanating from the bed.

About to close the door, Steven was surprised to hear Maia say his name. "Steven," she gasped, "come in."

Walking into the room, Maia was completely naked, the sheets thrown off herself, revealing her small, soft breasts, her muscular figure, and her hairy pussy. The other figure, pale, slim and blonde, was revealed to be Andrea, the maid who'd been pleasuring herself in his ensuite this morning. Obviously panicked, she began to raise her head from where she'd been gorging on Maia's juices, but, gently taking her head in her hands and looking her in the eyes, Maia told her not to worry.

"If you're in agreement my dear," she spoke to Andrea, her voice gasping, "perhaps you'd enjoy it if Steven joined in?"

Looking back, she could see Steven standing there completely naked and, while not overtly muscular, he had a fairly toned body, as well as his six-inch, fat cock, hard from the sight of the two lovers. Biting her lip, Andrea nodded in agreement.

Not quite awake, but not going to turn down a good time, Steven went to his knees before the end of the bed, kneeling right before Andrea's protruding pussy, herself already wet and engorged, leaving him to think this wouldn't be her first seeing too of the night. He began by stroking his finger up and down her slit and, sighing in appreciation, Andrea returned to her previous licking and sucking.

Playing with her clit between his fingers, Steven began running his tongue up and down her slit, enjoying her response for several minutes before, growing increasingly impatient, he stood and began running his cock head along her glistening, wet hole. As he entered her, Steven enjoyed her gasps, as well as her body's reaction to slowly being filled with a fat cock. He couldn't help but compare her to Jemi, the girl he'd fucked in a similar position yesterday, yet whereas she'd been all dark curves, Andrea was pale and slim, her long blonde hair flowing down her back enticingly, although he withheld from grabbing on it and pulling, as he didn't want to withhold any enjoyment from Maia.

He began thrusting in a slow, luxurious manner before he began to increase the speed and intensity until, after a few minutes he was pounding away.

During this, Maia had come hard on Andrea's tongue and was enjoying a moment of relaxation, sitting up before the slim young beauty and looking her directly in the eyes. Leaning in, she kissed Andrea deeply, tasting her own juices on the other woman's tongue. As Steven continued fucking, Maia didn't ask for further oral but rather began playing with Andrea's body, pulling on her small nipples, kissing her mouth, her neck, even her back, while watching his cock slide in and out of the hairy, blond pussy, leading to Andrea experiencing several orgasms, the most intense when Steven had gone hell for leather on her pussy as Maia sucked and bit the nipples on her small but firm breasts, leading to a few minutes of Steven stroking himself as the two woman enjoyed kissing and exploring the others bodies. Andrea especially seemed to enjoy Maia's abs, enjoying the almost masculine aspect of her body.

When, finally, Steven felt himself close to orgasm, he asked Andrea bluntly what she wanted, yet Maia got in there first. "Fill her. I want to see your cum dripping out of her pussy."

With Andrea agreeing silently but fervently, Steven allowed himself to release inside Andrea's pussy, filling her completely. Finally coming to a stop, he knelt there gasping for some time.

Slowly pulling out, Maia positioned herself close to Andrea's body and looked interestedly as Steven's cockhead came out dripping with juices and sperm yet made no immediate move to touch it. Instead, she placed a finger within Andrea and, upon removing it, slowly sucked on it, looking Steven in the eyes.

Collapsing onto the bed from exhaustion, Maia lay behind the young woman, spooning her, her arms wrapped around her. Aware that his uses were at an end, he planted a quick kiss on Andrea's head before exiting the room. He didn't head directly to his bedroom, draining a glass of water, but when he did, he was asleep the moment his head hit the pillow, a smile upon his face.

12