Future Imperfect Ch. 03

Story Info
Women rule, Men submit. That is... do they?
3.3k words
4.67
3.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that morning, a chink of light had escaped through Steven's blinds, falling directly on his face and causing him to slowly awaken, yet it took a few minutes before he forced himself to wake fully, enjoying the feel of the sheets on his skin and remembering happily the events of this morning. It was also a good memory filling a beautiful woman, and whenever another was involved, even on the peripherals, well, even better!

Rising, completely naked and already erect, Steven wandered out of his bedroom into the kitchen, where, upon making himself a bowl of cereal he took a seat at the kitchen counter, where he happily stared out into the slightly grey day outside, munching upon ricicles.

This meant he was looking in the opposite direction as the door to Maia's room clicked open, and he refrained from turning around as he heard the gentle scuttling of feet heading towards the front door, which opened, then closed. It was only then that he looked, just in time to see Maia come out of her room, topless but wearing the same pair of boy shorts as the night before.

"Good morning." He said politely.

"Morning," she responded warmly, "good night?"

Laughing, he gave her a cheeky wink. "What do you think?" Draining the last of his bowl, he stood and took it to the dishwasher. "If I may ask, after your uncertainty of what you wanted in life yesterday, where did that come from?"

Her cheeks going a little red, Maia explained;

"I swear it wasn't intentional," she gushed, "I called room service for an extra pillow, and a few minutes later, she came up wearing skimpy lingerie. One thing led to another, and I had a great time. Even," she laughed, "when we got interrupted."

"That'll do it," Steven laughed, "you may have figured out an 'extra pillow' is code for someone to warm your bed at night. Also," he said with a wink, "you didn't seem to mind having a taste?"

"Have much need for an 'extra pillow' do we Steven?" Maia ignored his teasing, instead turning it back upon him, although Steven felt no shame.

"Sometimes," he admitted, "either, like you, my client isn't overly fond of men and needs some encouragement, or, if a client cancels short notice and I've got several days, or even just a night to myself, I feel the need to have more company than just Pam."

"Pam?" She queried, rooting through the cupboards for cereal.

"Pam of me hand." He deadpanned, leading to a genuine laugh. "Not to sound tawdry, but when the maids apply they're made aware it's a possibility, although it's not necessary to work here, there are many who don't. But some of the girls see it as a genuine perk, giving them the chance to fall pregnant by me without having to go through the lottery, which," he said slyly with plenty of side-eye, "I believe was in the news the other day?"

Sighing, Maia sat next to Steven, a bowl of something chocolatey before her. "Yeah," she spoke slowly, "turns out someone had the bright idea to accept cash to help people jump up the queue. Like being rich doesn't give you enough of a head-start in life already."

"Not from an affluent family then?"

With a laugh, her mouth full of cereal, she rolled her eyes. "I'm Māori, what do you think?" She said before eventually swallowing. "I hate to say it, but the pandemic was amazing for Pasifika communities in terms of equality and equity. We were such male-dominated communities, with women absolutely treated like second best. Did you know that despite only making up seventeen percent of the New Zealand community, the Māori community had forty-four percent of family violence deaths? Most of the victims were women."

"I didn't know that," Steven admitted, "but how the fuck did it get to that?"

"Why not? The abuse hardly affected men, so the community leaders weren't bothered, and the white government was too worried about being called racist to do anything."

"Fuck." Steven said. "That's a bit heavy."

"Try living it. It's one of the reasons I jumped at joining the government, suddenly there were no rules and limitations in what we could do. It's also one of the many reasons I didn't want you to come here. I didn't want you trying to change things to what it used to be like, ruining all of our hard work. Luckily," she laughed, "it turned out you were quite happy just putting your dick in things rather than reinventing the patriarchy, so all that worry was for naught."

Shrugging, Steven took his bowl to the sink and began washing it. "Look, I was given a job to do, and I did it to the best of my ability."

"I saw that last night." She said, raising an eyebrow, eliciting a laugh from her host.

"Can follow directions, confirms consent, yet can lead where necessary. If I wrote a CV on the last five years, I'd hardly lead with the fact that I've fucked half the world's population. Nor that I have approximately five hundred kids out there, not including the ones from my genetically altered sperm."

Spoon halfway to her mouth, Maia looked agog at Steven, who was still washing up like nothing had happened.

"Five hundred kids?" She gasped. "That many?"

"Give or take a few, yeah." He shrugged. "The world was a mess, I was told that it wasn't definite we could find a scientific way out of humanity's extinction, so I started fucking. I've probably got about three hundred and fifty in India, the rest over here. There were a lot of triplets in India," he explained as if that made sense, "so numbers were higher."

"Fuck..." Staring into the distance, Maia was lost considering the implications of having that many kids. "How do you cope knowing they're all out there, but you're not involved in raising them?" Scratching the back of his neck, for the first time Steven seemed uncomfortable. "Sorry," Maia winced, feeling stupid about being so blunt, "I didn't mean..."

"No, no, it's okay." Clearing his throat, Steven tried to find the right words;

"It's, well, it's weird. There's no other way around it. Before the pandemic, I'd not considered having kids. I had two brothers but no nephews or nieces, not even close cousins, so I never really had an experience being around babies. For the first few pregnancies, it really bothered me. Not so much for the not being able to raise them, as it wasn't really until nine months later that it became real, but more about how they would be raised. I was put up in one of the nicer western style hotels, yet so many of the population back then still lived in hovels, and I hated the thought of, not just my child being raised in that situation, but that so many women would be pregnant, partly in thanks to me, living in places without basic running water, air conditioning, basic food, etc." Taking a breath, he turned away from Maia, using some kitchen roll to blow his nose. "But as time went by conditions improved, and I did my best to keep in contact with the mothers, even spending time with some of the wee bairns, but it became more complicated and difficult to do so. Some days I was fucking two or even three different people. I was exhausted, physically and mentally." Looking out of the window, he seemed distracted. "It's a bit like over here, moaning about not seeing Aotearoa. In the two years I've been here, I've seen so much more of the country than I did in India in the whole three years I was there. So as much as it pains me now, not getting to see the country, that's better than not having the opportunity to do so at all." Realising he'd gone a little bit off-topic, but not really, Steven went quiet, embarrassment colouring his cheeks. Maia felt bad for even raising the issue.

"I didn't mean to upset you," she said softly, "here's me considering whether it's 'the right time' for me to have a child after a relationship breakdown, and you don't even get the opportunity for relationships, with neither kids nor lovers. Not, you know, in a long-term way."

"Yeah," Steven answered weakly, "sex is great, but sometimes I'd like the opportunity to see my kids grow up..."

Finishing her cereal, Maia walked to the sink, and for the first time, what with the intensity of their conversation, they both felt awkward in their nudity, Maia not-so-subtly trying to cover her nipples with an arm. She wanted to hug him but began stressing about the intimacy, so didn't, settling for sliding her bowl into the sink, now suddenly very aware of how close she was to his penis.

"I should..." she muttered, "well, I should... you know, get dressed."

"Good idea," Steven said faux-brightly. "Although I'll probably shower first."

"Oh yeah, that sounds... yeah." Going bright red, Maia quickly trotted off to her room, closing the door with more force than intended, and felt like an absolute idiot.

Steven, still thinking about what his life could have been, finished washing up and, still in a fugue state, showered and dressed.

"So," Maia said as they stood awkwardly on the balcony, waiting for both of their assistants to come upstairs with itineraries and updates, "I think I've considered how we can do this."

"Do what?" Steven queried.

"Get me pregnant." She answered firmly.

"Sticking my cock in and wiggling it about a bit not a good enough idea?" He asked, a faint smile creeping onto his face.

"Well, yes," she blushed, "but I meant the fact that, and I mean no offense, you're not my type and orgasms increase the chance of conception, so I was thinking about how both of us can cum."

"Yeah, I know the research. And even if it's not true, it's fun trying it out." Maia laughed at his light-hearted manner, and, despite recognising it was still put on, they began to feel a bit more relaxed.

"Yes, exactly," Maia continued, "so, once we've got all of our work stuff out of the way..."

"You've got all of your work stuff out of the way," Steven pointed out, "my plan for today was 'put my cock in things and wiggle it about a bit'." This came out in a mocking tone but was lifted by a smile.

"Right, yes, fair," she agreed, "once my work bullshit is done, I thought we could continue with a variation of last night, except, when you're ready to come, you stick it in me at the last moment.

Laughing, Steven couldn't help but feel slightly insulted, even if she hadn't suggested something he'd done countless times before. "Oh the romance!" Although he softened when Maia looked at him, offended. "I take it that you've decided about kids then."

Nodding, as the front door opened revealing their respective assistants, wanting a little more privacy, Maia turned around to face the sea. "I've realised having kids can be a blessing, especially when I'll be able to love them the rest of my life." A thought crossed her mind. "Obviously, conception comes with the benefit of, hopefully, multiple orgasms. What about the women who don't want kids but would quite like a dicking?"

Snorting, Steven gave Maia the side-eye once more. "A dicking? Is that the official term?"

"Stop avoiding the question."

Laughing, Steven nodded at Stephanie, who began directing the maids to clean up, although there wasn't much to do in the lounge. "Officially, no. Not wanting kids but wanting a shag isn't necessarily an 'emergency', but some people have found a way around it. There was a certain antipodean, once a famous adult star, who wouldn't have qualified if she'd applied herself due to previous comments stating that 'living is suffering,' and it was considered anti-parent. However, as the partner of someone who did qualify, she got in straight away. And..." Steven's eyes misted over, lost in the memory, "I think the 'mother' stayed in the guest room while we did, well, everything. I think I fucked her ass more in those four days than I've ever done with everyone else put together. The sex was, just, I mean, she was intense, but amazing. That 'dicking' was the only time I've used a sick day afterward, purely because I needed the time to recover."

Open-mouthed, Maia looked impressed. "Fuck, I can't believe you got to shag her."

Stifling a laugh, Stephen whispered, "Don't tell anyone, but she kind of fell pregnant. Just the one, but she and her partner keep me updated. Both on how the baby's doing, as well as the occasional video of her... Ah, Stephanie! Did you have a good evening?"

Although she looked as professional as ever, as he had spent the last two years seeing her day in and day out, Steven felt she looked brighter and more alert than usual.

"I had a very nice night thank you," she answered politely, yet she was unable to stop her eyes from darting to one of Maia's team, "just, you know, nothing special."

"Yeah right," Steven snorted, "is that the same way Maia had, 'a quiet night?' Ow!" Simultaneously, both Maia and Stephanie punched him in alternate arms. "You're such bloody prudes!" He whinged. "I'm being supportive!"

"Well," Stephanie spoke sternly, "you can be supportive silently thank you, especially as I have news for you." Turning to Maia, her attitude was instantly more polite. "Miss Aihe, we've arranged a conference room for you and your team to inhabit. I can't assure you that Steven will still be alive when you return, but I'll do my best not to murder him."

Laughing, about to follow her assistant out of the room, she turned back to Stephanie. "He's not that bad." And with a wink, walked out of the apartment.

Shaking her head in disbelief, Stephanie stared at her boss. "I don't know what's up with you. Before she arrived you were bitching and moaning about politicians like they were going out of fashion. What's changed?"

"I think we've both realised our viewpoints were blinkered." Surprised by the sudden quiet, Steven found Stephanie staring even more intensely. "What?"

"Just remember she's a lesbian Steven, so don't go falling in love with her."

Laughing, Steven recognised where she was coming from, but knew it to be a misplaced concern. "She's great, she is, she's lovely. But it's mutual respect. Not love, nor lust. Not like the time you're alluding to... Although," something crossed his mind, and to change the subject he grasped onto it gratefully, "talking about lust, that Andrea girl seems to be popping up a lot."

Until that exact moment, Steven had never seen any roll their eyes quite as hard as Stephanie. "Yes, well, I've been doing some research on our lovely Andrea. Turns out, she's a collector." She's spent the last three years or so going around different breeders, shagging them, stealing a memento, and by that I don't mean sperm, then running off. I found out earlier that, when she was sent up to Maia for 'extra pillow' duty, she wasn't even rostered. It was supposed to be Jennifer, but Maia begged her until she gave in."

Both impressed and annoyed, Steven immediately looked guilty. "Oh for fucks sake Steven," his assistant sighed, "you shagged her didn't you."

"And filled her." He admitted.

While Stephanie made a phone call to the housekeeping to check on her whereabouts, Steven suggested they check for bathroom items with his name on while he boiled the kettle to make tea and coffee.

"Right," Stephanie chirped happily, "she's currently asleep, but they're going to wake her up and ask to check her bags." Stephanie sat on a stool at the counter heavily. "If she agrees, and she's clean, we'll apologise and offer her a handsome golden handshake. If she refuses, she's sacked. If she's guilty, we'll call the police but it's a minor crime at best. One way or another, she's gone."

"Shame," Steven said, "she was definitely alluring. Oh, by the way, warn the girls, we're likely to want 'an extra pillow' for the rest of Maia's stay."

"Yeah, that'll do it." Stephanie laughed. Not interested in men herself, she fully supported having a little bit of extra help in the bedroom. Humming to herself, she got down to making plans. "I can't see Jennifer going for that though, she's happier focused on men."

"She's straight," Steven laughed, "it's not a dirty word you know. Just change the rota a bit and find a night free I can take her out to dinner to apologise."

"An apology shag is it?" Rolling her eyes, sometimes, Stephanie considered that Steven thought only with his cock. "Annoyingly, she'll probably like that." Humming and hawing, she assessed the rota. "It'll have to be Lois. She's the only one on who wouldn't take it as a chore."

"Lois?" Steven spoke with surprise. "I didn't realise she was off maternity leave yet."

"Oh yes," Stephanie replied absent-mindedly, "came back two weeks ago. She's practically begged me to put her on night shift so she can have a nap without hearing a baby crying."

Nodding in agreement, Steven remembered Lois very well. The first time he'd met her, she'd been called her up to 'help' in a similar situation with one of the clients who, as a lesbian, preferred the female touch. After Lois, a curvaceous and tall South African, had wanked him off into the client's pussy, they'd been dismissed as the client had preferred to sleep alone, so, taking the opportunity, they'd disappeared back to his bedroom and had the most amazing sex. It was that good, they followed the same routine with the client for their remaining three nights. The client went off, and happily let Stephanie know five months later she was expecting twins. Funnily enough, Lois, found herself in a similar position, although that was definitely due to grinding so hard on Steven's cock it was a case of cum or having an aneurysm from the pressure, rather than increasingly hurried hand jobs so they could run off and fuck properly.

The news she was back sent uncertainty through Steven's mind, as they'd continued shagging on the regular months past the original client's visit, at practically any opportunity, once even in the hour they had from one client leaving to another client arriving.

There was, undoubtedly, a mutual attraction between the two, and despite the enjoyment in the moment, it had hurt Steven incredibly hard knowing he couldn't help with raising their kids. Due partly to the conversation with Maia this morning, that wound was already raw, so this news infected him more easily than it normally would have.

"Are you okay?" Stephanie asked. "I know you spent a lot of time with Lois. If you'd rather she didn't join you, then I'll organise something."

"No, no it's fine," he answered automatically, "it'll be nice. Now," feeling uncomfortable he went straight to his preferred method of immediately changing the subject, "you said you had news?"

"Right, yes." Grabbing her tablet, she opened a news article. "You remember Aroha? Well, she's gone hard after whoever legitimised taking payments to queue jump, and the government's given up a minor civil servant, as you can read here," she thrust the screen at him, which he read with interest, "but it also states they needed permission from a senior minister." Her eyes sparkling, she opened up a private messaging service. "Aroha sent me the name of the most likely candidate. Look familiar?"

With a laugh, the name immediately jumped out at Steven, his eyes began to twinkle mischievously. "Tell you what, I might call Lois to let her know about tonight. I may have something up my sleeve..."