Future Imperfect Ch. 04

Story Info
Women rule, Men are whores. But which wants it all?
3.4k words
4.72
3.6k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an odd feeling knowing that the person that he was probably, alright, undoubtedly in love with, was only downstairs. If, of course, it was possible to love someone while also shagging hundreds of other people for the survival of humankind. Yet the person he was contractually obligated to shag had just walked through the door, a few hours after having left with her staff to discuss any governmental business and updates. And it made it worse knowing that, despite initially banging heads, he and Maia got on like a house on fire. They found each other funny, and they were a match for each other conversationally, but it was never going to be love, what with her being a lesbian. More importantly, not being Lois...

"You alright?" Maia asked, walking back into the apartment with a smile. "Did you miss me?"

Standing up from the sofa, Steven merely smiled. His update from Stephanie had only lasted forty minutes, and even though it had revealed some interesting news, he'd spent the last few hours, apart from a brief walk along the beach, watching television and playing video games. Not knowing how long Maia would take, he'd been required to stay in the local area for when she was finally free, although being 'official government business', he and Stephanie had been pretty sure it would take a few hours, and they were proven correct. She'd gone off to the meeting room at about eleven am, and she now returned coming up to four thirty pm.

"Not too bad." He replied. "Was considering having a wank." He spoke completely naturally as if he was serious, but Maia was ready for him.

"Oh please," she scoffed, "as if you could resist this?" Giving him a twirl, Maia had got dressed for her meeting, black pencil skirt and plain white shirt, but Steven still remembered her this morning, walking around with her small but pert breasts out, completely unencumbered by the need for modesty, that was, until the conversation had got too heavy anyway.

"If I didn't have a penis," Steven replied solemnly, "I promise I'd already be wet." This was met by a giggle, but any other response was completely missed by Steven, as he became distracted by the maid who'd just walked through the door.

Lois, her light brown complexion mostly hidden by the black trousers and black long-sleeved shirt that was uniform for all the maids (although a skirt was available, for comfort and, Steven's favourite, easy access), the last time Steven had seen her was almost nine months ago. He remembered that she'd been curvaceous, an effect enhanced by her taller than average frame, but now she was back from maternity leave, having had twins she appeared similar, but appeared to have a radiance he couldn't quite remember her having prior, as if motherhood had somehow increased her beauty. The biggest difference what that her hair had been long and straight but was now tied up in braids. Steven could feel his heart beating in his mouth, just captivated by the radiant beauty before him.

He was aware that Maia was still talking, and, despite Lois bending over to pick something up over the floor, the tight trousers showing off some amazing curves, he forced himself to look back at Maia, who appeared unaware he'd disappeared off inside his own head.

"... and I found myself in hand-to-hand combat before I was forced to eat my own hand to escape." Maia finished her sentence.

"Hu-hum," Steven answered, his eyes dragged back to Lois' body as if mesmerized. Okay. Maybe she had noticed.

Eyebrows raised; Maia turned to see who had claimed Steven's attention. Eyeing the maid up, she nodded appreciatively before turning back to her host.

"Well Steven, I must admit I find myself surprised and impressed. I was under the impression that our blonde maid from last night was your type, but I'm pleased to see you've found interest in the fuller figured woman. Us darker-skinned girls too. To be fair, I mean, wow. She is thick as fuck!"

Going bright red, Steven did his best to deny everything.

"I mean, I don't know, well, she's very attractive, but I have no, you know, preference, she's you know, a lovely girl..." Aware that his best was absolutely pathetic, he jerked to a halt. He didn't quite know what had overcome him, he just felt absolutely tongue-tied.

Knowing she was being admired, Lois smiled warmly at the two of them, her cheeks dimpling adorably as she did so. With a coquettish wink, she entered Steven's bedroom.

"I think that might be our cue," Steven stood up eagerly, but to his surprise Maia remained seated.

"Steven," she laughed at him, "the way both of you were looking at the other, I think you might be wanting some time alone."

Somehow turning a brighter shade of red, Steven was cursing that they were being so obvious, yet was also pleased that Lois still felt the same way. It had been just under a year since he'd last seen her, and he'd been quite taken back then, but now, now the distance had made him hopelessly smitten.

"Tell you what," Maia grinned, "go on in, and I'll come and join you shortly. How's that sound?"

"I mean," Steven did his best to sound nonchalant, "if you feel that would be appropriate..."

"Go!" Maia demanded, giving him a small push, and despite his prior protests, Steven was off like a rocket, already undoing his shirt and trousers before he even reached his bedroom door, which he shut with a bang behind him.

Surprised, Lois, sitting already naked on the end of the bed and expecting the town of two them, stared at him uncertainly.

"Steven, what's..."

She was interrupted as Steven, now topless, kissed her lips hard, pressing his desperately against hers. All the passion that he'd had stored up, through months of being unable to see her, all of that was transferred into this kiss. Despite the confusion, she went with it and returned the kiss with the same passion and intensity, pressing her pendulous breasts and nipples hard as diamonds against him. For his part Steven picked her up to feel her closer, Lois' legs wrapping around his body as he held her close. They were wrapped up in each other's presence, in how much they both needed each other, just so desperate were they both for the other.

Lowering her back down onto the bed, Steven finally removed his trousers before returning to kissing her, slipping inside her easily. Both of them were desperate for the other's touch, his cock ached with pressure while Lois was already so dripping in anticipation, she probably could have taken someone twice the size with ease. As they felt the other, they gasped and sighed, both feeling desperately complete.

As they fucked with fervor and vigour, Lois' legs wrapped around Steven's back as his cock filled her, neither of them noticed a figure standing in the doorway, having managed to open the door without their noticing. Maia stood there with one hand massaging a breast, at times tweaking her nipple, while the other was between her legs, caressing at her slit and clit, initially gently, but finding herself getting more aroused by the lovers on the bed, she slipped first one, then more fingers inside herself. Yet still, she wanted more, so sneaked back out the door and went into her room to grab something from her suitcase.

The couple were too busy to notice, Lois lay there in bliss, and as her first orgasm took her, held Steven tightly as she screamed in passion, her eyes scrunched closed in the intensity of their lovemaking, while Steven focused on trying not too cum immediately, so aroused was he by the woman beneath him. Returning, now completely naked, Maia moved from where she had been standing and, slowly and carefully, moved to the side of the bed. Steven noticed and was immediately ready to stop, but Maia shook her head sternly, flourishing the large black dildo she'd brought with her. Gently lying next to Maia, she returned to pinching her own nipples, but now began inserting the dildo inside her own wet cunt.

Elated by the sight of two beautiful women, but aware of his duty, Steven began to slow down, bending far enough over his lover to kiss her passionately. Their lips parting, he whispered in her ear;

"Don't look, but Maia's fucking herself silly next to us."

Although he could feel her body tense, Lois didn't show any automatic outward reaction, continuing to gasp unconsciously from the intensity of the fuck. Slowly, she turned her head to watch Maia fucking herself with the dildo. Releasing her partner with one arm, Lois moved it towards her until it began brushing Maia's chest. She brushed her breasts with the tips of her fingers, creating a connection between them, Maia turned to look right back at her, yet continuing to use both hands to thrust the cock inside her, increasingly hard and regularly. Their eyes meeting, Lois unexpectedly tweaked one of Maia's nipples between her fingers, causing a cascade in the intensity.

"OH FUCK!" Maia screamed, surprised as the orgasm surged through her body. Her arms locked tight, the cock almost disappearing inside her as her pussy contracted over the silicon, while Lois bit her lip, looking increasingly satisfied.

"Fuck!" Steven began to slow down to almost a stop, reducing the amount of his body pressed onto Lois'. "I'm getting too close, I need a bit of a rest."

"Just cum," Lois purred, "I'm sure you'll have another full load ready shortly."

"Despite how much I desperately want that," he gasped, pulling his cock out of Lois, gently stroking it as she pouted unhappily, "but this one's not for you. We've already got our kids." As they smiled at each other, it was clear to Maia that these two would, in a normal world, be one of the most loving couples she knew, but that's not the world they lived in. Still, it didn't mean she didn't get her fun...

With a wet, popping noise, Maia removed the dildo from inside her, feeling quite empty without the nine inches of silicon filling her. "It doesn't mean Lois and I can't have some fun though," her voice ragged but sultry, "you'll just have to hold it for now." Not waiting for a response, Maia moved herself next to Lois and, gently, tenderly, began kissing her, causing Steven's cock to throb jealously and wantonly, watching these two beautiful but different women kissing each other, Maia athletic, her body hard and tight with a sixpack, while Lois was all soft curves, a small tummy still visible from her pregnancy. Maia's tanned breasts stuck out perkily from her chest, while Lois' were larger, with a small droop, her areola's large and almost black against her milk chocolate skin.

Two of his clients fingers began rubbing against his lovers clit, and Steven couldn't help feel a pang of jealousy and lust. To ward that off, he knelt on Maia's other side, and bent his head, gently licking at her nipples, his hands pressing against her thighs.

"Hmm..." She moaned, "you might have a dick, but that still feels nice."

"Funnily enough," Steven joked when he let her hard nipple pop out of his mouth, "a man's tongue feels pretty similar to a womans. Let me show you." With that, he began descending across Maia's body, kissing her stomach before finding her hairy pussy. He didn't avoid it, instead enjoying the feel of the coarse hair against his lips, a contrast to Lois' shaven snatch and smooth lips. Reaching her pussy proper, he focused on the clit, leaving a few licks for her dripping wet cunt, but instead keen to get her cumming.

At the other end, Lois had climbed up the bed and was now sitting on Maia's face and receiving the same treatment, Maia reaching her tongue as deep inside Lois as possible, eliciting a positive response. It amused Steven to increase his intensity upon Maia's clit when he heard Lois' moans intensify, causing his client to lose focus on the pussy above her as her own began to feel more intense. By the third close call, she figured it out.

"Don't be a fucking knob," Lois' gasped laughing, "and let me fucking cum." Maia, having just enjoyed an intense orgasm from Steven's increased attention, gasped, "You know, just let him do his thing, I'm getting to understand why you'd shag a bloke."

Laughing, Steven said nothing, but did back off slightly, at least until Lois came hard on Maia's face. In surprise at the intensity, Lois rested back against the headboard and began rubbing at her pussy hard. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, FUCK!" To everyone's surprise, she squirted across Maia's body, her breasts and stomach covered in Lois' juices. Even Steven got a taste, and used the opportunity to go back hard on Maia's clit while he inserted the dildo back inside her, enjoying being able to watch Lois as Maia had moved to rest her head on her lap, and it wasn't long before Maia came hard once more, except, on the come down she raised a hand weakly.

"No more," she gasped, "I need a rest."

"Well, Steven said, keen to reassert himself, "what about Lois shows you what to do, and you give it a go?"

Without waiting for an answer, Steven moved in front of Lois who, without questioning it, began sucking and bobbing on his cock, causing Maia to gawp at what was happening before her. Seeing that she didn't immediately recoil in horror, Steven moved off the bed, leading Lois by her hand, and stood on the floor while Lois knelt before him, despite the months without it, returned to her previous cock-sucking behaviour, managing to take all of it in, but gagging when trying to keep it there, the width too much for her throat.

After a few minutes of that, Lois halted and began to gently wank Steven off, gesturing at Maia to join them.

Uncertainly and with hesitance, Maia slid off the bed, and, on her knees, moved next to Lois, who gave her a kind nod.

"I'm going to suck it," she informed her, "and you're going to copy me. You want to stop, you get back on that bed and bend over, because one or the other this cocks going inside you." Not even giving her time to consider the consequences, Lois began by running her tongue around Steven's cockhead, before offering it to Maia who, without thinking, to Steven's delight, immediately copied. As her tongue left his cock, Lois placed his cockhead in her mouth and, with both hands, began wanking him off. Again, she offered it to Maia who immediately copied it. Steven was enjoying it, and would have quite happily taken it further, but he could feel his balls start to tighten, so when Maia stopped, he prevented his lover from continuing.

"It's getting to the point I won't be able to stop it," he spoke bluntly, a twinkle in his eye, "and I'm sure you'd rather have it in your cunt then your mouth."

Nodding, Maia laughed. "Definitely. In fact, if Lois wasn't such a good mentor, I probably wouldn't have done that at all. I'm afraid I'm definitely still a lesbian."

With a snort, Steven put on his best 'very upset' face. "Oh no. And I thought I was God's gift to women."

Laughing, Maia sat on the edge of the bed. "Well God, get over here and give me your gift." To impress the point, she lay on her back and spread her legs.

Steven waited until Lois was lying next to her, caressing her body and kissing her lips, before he went to sit before her and went to lift her bottom, allowing them to fuck her holding onto her hips. To his surprise, Maia paused kissing his lover and gestured to Steven to move closer.

"Please, on top of me," she spoke quietly, "I want you too."

Following her instructions, Steven lay atop of her, and, slowly, carefully, her arms moved to hold him, her head leaning forward, furthering the surprise, she kissed him, and kept the kiss going until she felt him slip inside her.

"Oh," she gasped, "Oh that feels different..."

It was on that that Steven began moving back and forth, taking his time to give her the full length despite having had nine inches of silicon inside her recently, but Maia said nothing, instead burying her face in his neck as he began increasing his speed. Lois lay next to them, stroking Maia's skin, kissing her neck, watching her lover, the father to her children, do his best to impregnate someone else, and she did so happily, proudly, and with not just a hint of lust.

As he felt his balls tighten, panic ran through Steven. What should he do, what should he say? Was it really okay to fuck a lesbian and fill her with cum just because she wanted children? Were there not better ways?

This was made completely pointless when he felt Maia's pussy tighten on his cock. "Oh... fuck..." she gasped, and, with that, Steven moaned "Fuck..." and felt his balls empty inside Maia, the woman who he'd spent the last hour or so making cum, the woman who'd made the love of his life cum on her own tongue. The pressure from how long he'd been made to wait was intense, and it took a good amount of time before he was happy that he was done, his cock having spurt everything he owned inside her.

To his surprise, and distress, he could feel Maia crying, could hear Lois comforting her, and despite the intensity of his own orgasm, he felt shame. But only briefly, as when Maia saw his face, she laughed and smiled.

"I'm sorry," she cry-laughed, "I'm not upset, I promise. It's just... this is the closest I've come to being a mum. It's just hit me that, because of this I could finally, actually be a parent. I just... I want this so much...." At that, she burst out crying again. Following Lois' silent instructions, he slid next to Maia and, with Lois on the other side, they held her, their own hands clasped together.

They lay there for some time until, due to the effort, the energy, and the emotion, they began drifting off and falling asleep, Maia in the middle, with Lois' and Steven's heads next to hers. And they slept, Maia happy at being where she was, Lois and Steven aware that, despite everything, they had a revelation to reveal to Maia which, in all likelihood, would ruin the happiness they now found themselves in...

Epilogue:

"Are you sure about this?" Stephanie asked her contact, sipping on her peaty whiskey as she sat at the bar of a local hotel, a local haunt for the middle class and a handy place to talk discreetly.

"Everything in that file is true," they replied, themselves drinking a glass of white wine, the popular drink for the warmer west side of New Zealand, "and I can't express how time-sensitive it all is."

"Oh believe me," Stephanie sighed reluctantly, "I'm fully aware of that." She considered where her boss was, currently fucking one of the people involved in the file she'd just read. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too long before they were finished.

Knocking back the whiskey, she ordered another, offering her guest another.

"No thank you," they answered politely, "if I spend too much time here, people will start to notice me, and I cannot abide that."

Stephanie had been aware that her guest had the average haircut, was the average height and was wearing the average clothing while drinking the average drink. If this meeting ever got back to anyone, then her guest would barely be remembered. Nothing about her stood out.

"Then have a good evening Jane." Holding her glass up in toast, she watched the woman walk away, quickly disappearing into the crowds.

As the barkeep placed her next whiskey before her, Stephanie reviewed the information she had before her and it wasn't good.

"Oh Maia, Maia, Maia," she whispered, "I think it's about time we had a conversation...."