Hannah's House Ch. 01

Story Info
GF’s little sister manipulates and teases the new boyfriend.
22.6k words
4.78
34.8k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the fuck am i doing?

I'm in a stranger's house.

I'm plastered, I'm horny as all hell.

Inside a bedroom, my girlfriend's 18-year-old little sister is looking deep into my eyes. She's almost completely naked, her big bare tits rocking from side to side as she shifted her body around. Her fingertips teased her pussy drom the outside of a lacy white pair of panties.

"Make me cum and we're even..." she whispered to me.

What on earth was I about to do...

***

A week earlier...

It had been a great last three months, I couldn't believe just how much things had changed for me since starting university.

For those last three months, I was working hard in just my second semester at university. Thankfully, I didn't have to worry about moving all my belongings onto campus because my family's new house just outside of Sydney was only a twenty-minute drive away. It was a big change from the rural New South Wales country town that we used to live in. A lot to get used to, everyone knew everyone where I grew up. Now I walk the streets of my new neighbourhood and it feels like everyone is a stranger who aren't willing to get to know us.

However, moving to a more populated area of the state was a big positive for my chances of enrolling in university. Firstly, it saved the extra fees of living on campus, which was important to my parents. Secondly, I was away from my high school friends which gave me every opportunity to focus on studying.

My grades throughout my first year of university were solid. They were exceptionally good, good enough that I was receiving full marks in the exams. But that's certainly not the best thing that has happened since arriving at University. I had been fortunate enough to meet my new girlfriend Shay, who I adored.

Shay was everything I could have asked for. Loving, caring, the same silly humour I had and an hourglass body that made my head spin.

We met at the most popular bar on campus on a Tuesday night of all nights. Every Tuesday evening, this place would go off its rocker. Half-priced drinks for hours on end. If you lived on campus, you were always a certainty to be there. If you didn't like me, you would usually find somewhere on campus to crash for the night so you weren't paying for an expensive Uber back home.

That night, I didn't have any plans.

It was a tough few days before that night, I had an overdue assignment that held me up all weekend. There wasn't anything I could do, if I didn't get it finished that night, I would risk failing my degree and have my parents to answer to.

So I hit the bar on Tuesday Night like everyone else, ready to let loose.

I remember the moment I saw her for the first time that night. Her beautiful blonde hair, an incredibly honest smile, and a cheeky laugh that I could hear from the other side of the bar. And my god... don't get me started on her body.

Shay had on a tight black lacy top to go with black leather pants. I couldn't help but stare at her incredible assets, she was presenting her breasts to everyone with the amount of cleavage that she was showing.

That's right, I'm kind of a boob guy!

I found it impossible not to stare...

"Yo dude, you've been staring at that chick for the last twenty minutes, you right?" my friend Patrick asked me as we sat at a booth, he had noticed my obvious perving.

"Uh man," I said, shaking my head, "Do you know who she is? I've never seen her before and she's so... she's so..."

"Just fucking talk to her," Patrick cut me off.

I chuckled to myself, still shaking my head, "There's no way she'd be interested in me, look at her... she's a perfect ten."

Patrick was a lot more confident when it came to women. He put his hand on my shoulder and leaned in, "James mate... You'll never know if you don't ask... just shoot your shot, if it doesn't work out, come back here and I'll buy you your next drink."

With a few drinks down, I gained enough confidence to strike up a conversation. It turned out to be the best decision I had ever made. She was as nice as she was hot and before we knew it, I was back in her dorm room, having what I still regard as the best sex I've ever had in my life.

After that, we were inseparable, we started by going on a date, the typical movies and dinner that went well enough that I didn't even need to suggest to her to come back to my house, she initiated the move herself.

Before we knew it, the two of us were officially dating and spending all our time outside of class together.

Which brings us to today.

Here we are, just a couple of months after meeting for the first time. Shay was driving me from the Gold Coast airport in her small sky blue-coloured Mazda, back to her house for the first ever time.

Shay lived on the Gold Coast in Queensland, a whole different state from the university she attended. Living on campus, she had only just returned home recently, when the semester finished. Her family was nice enough to invite me to stay for the holidays, over Christmas and into the new year.

Hence why I was in her car on the way back from the airport.

"Goodness gracious me!" she exclaimed as she pressed hard on the breaks.

A white Ute had pulled in front of her on the main highway. It caught her off guard as she slowed right down, allowing for more space between the two vehicles. She started to laugh after the initial shock wore off, "God, I hate shitty drivers."

"This is the first time I've seen you drive before," I said, "Better live up to the hype, you've pretty much been declaring yourself as the best driver on the East Coast for the last two months."

"That's because I am," she said, smiling brightly.

One of the things I loved about Shay was the bright energy she gave off wherever she went. Her smile had so much warmth to it.

"Shame Dad won't be home for a while," she then said, changing the subject, "Hopefully he's back in time before you leave, would love for you to meet him."

"Yeah hope so, are you sure your mother won't mind me staying for a few weeks though?"

Shay smiled again, "Of course she won't. She loves to have visitors over, she'll probably want you to stay for the next six weeks!"

"What about your sister? She won't mind?"

"Oh please, she'll be stoked!" she told me, "Hannah is a bit of an attention seeker and will probably annoy you each day when she gets home from school. But she's harmless, you'll get along fine with her."

"Guess I shouldn't worry then."

"Of course not, you'll be welcomed with open arms."

The last thing I wanted was to overstay my welcome. Especially if things went south and the family weren't overly satisfied with Shay's choice of partner. Usually, in that circumstance, you aren't living inside their home for the following weeks, forced to communicate each day.

However, from what I knew about her family from my girlfriend herself, they were very loving, friendly and accepting people. Her parents were reasonably wealthy, Shay had never told me that personally but just by seeing pictures of their property, her dad's Mercedes and a few other things, it was obvious they were doing at least okay financially. Her mother Diane wasn't just a housewife, she also ran a local business that kept her busy enough. The father, Richard, worked in finance himself and found himself on constant flights, travelling to all areas of the globe. It's work related matters that would prevent me from meeting him at the start of my vacation at Shay's.

The two had taken care of their two daughters. Shay was 20, the eldest child of the two. Her younger sister Hannah had just turned 18 this year. She was currently in the final weeks of her senior year at High School, completing her final exams.

Although I hadn't met her sister yet, I had seen enough photos of her to know exactly what she looked like. It was no surprise that she also had a beautiful busty body shape, just like Shay. I had to admit, I was quite pleased to find that Hannah's Instagram profile was not private. I can't describe just how desirable she appeared in those photos. Bikini pictures at the beach where her bottoms were hiked up her ass cheeks. Photos at house parties and a drunk but cheeky look on her face were overlooked due to the amount of cleavage that was showing from the front of her dress.

The number of comments from boys in the comment section of her Instagram showed just how popular she was at school. I could describe her whole account as a minor thirst trap.

I would be lying if I said some of those pictures didn't leave me aroused and a touch guilty. There was certainly part of me that was eager to see her lay by the pool and occasionally take an innocent peek or two.

Overall, it's not a bad house to be staying at over the summer holidays.

Thinking about everything that had happened this semester and the journey ahead, I found myself in another zone to my girlfriend who was still driving down the freeway.

"You just need to relax a little," Shay said, putting a hand on my upper thigh, and rubbing it back and forth, "Haven't seen you this tense since exam week."

I watched her hand move around on my leg, looking at the way her light pink fake nails scraped against the material of my shorts.

"I just want to make a good impression, it's important to me, that's all."

Her hands crept closer to my crotch, "Of course you will babe, just stop stressing about it."

Before she had even finished speaking, her hand was unbuckling the top of my shorts. The buckle flicked open and her hand continued downwards, making its way to the zipper. I couldn't get my words together, surprised she was trying to un-pants me in the car.

With my zipper down, she started to push her hand inside the front of my briefs. The feeling of her nails again scraping against my skin made me almost jump out of my seat, "Wait, wait, wait, what are you doing?"

She still had one hand on the wheel, keeping herself within the lines on the road. Pushing her hand further down until it reached my soft cock, Shay looked over at me, raising her eyebrows, "What are you so jumpy about? I'm just helping you relax."

Her left hand which had first grazed my not-so-innocent member, began to grip it. Shy's had softly wrapped around my shaft, increasing the tightness as she drove.

"But uhh... Are you sure you can still drive while you... umm."

I felt illiterate, starting to lose my words again, finding it difficult to not lose concentration due to the way she was now stroking me after pulling my member completely out of my briefs.

She smirked, facing the road in front of her again as her left hand did the work, "I told you, I'm a fucking fantastic driver, one that can multitask on the road."

I had to give it to her, she was right.

All I could do was lean back in the passenger seat and enjoy the way her hand slid up and down my shaft which was now rock-hard. We hadn't even gotten back to the house from the airport yet and I was already receiving a handjob. This was going to be one hell of a summer I thought to myself as my cock hardened to its full mast.

She was wanking me at a tenderly slow pace, I knew why she wasn't going at it at full speed. There was no way she was going to make me cum before getting back to the house where nothing was holding us back.

This was just a tease. Her soft hand squeezes my member tightly, making me want to beg for more, beg for her to speed it up. I was in two minds, part of me actually did want to beg for her to increase the pressure because I was overstimulated and needed some release. But the smarter section of my brain was convincing myself that the wait would be worth it. I glanced over to the swell of her breasts from underneath her bright summer dress... Jesus, I couldn't wait for the twins to pop out today.

It wasn't until she pulled off the highway that Shay let go of her grip, leaving my throbbing hard dick hanging as she focused back on the roads. She had a cheeky grin on her face as she let go, knowing exactly how it would make me feel.

"Feeling a little better?" she teased.

I scoffed at that suggestion, hiding my erection back inside my briefs, "I'll feel even better when you finish me..."

"Hold tight babe."

The cheeky smile on her face made me grin just as much as the handjob did. That grin wasn't going to leave my face any time soon either. Especially as I saw the double story house that I would be staying at for the next few weeks. Shay parked in the driveway after clicking a button of a remote in her car to open the electric front gates.

I was open mouth-gawking at the size of this place. The pictures didn't do it justice.

It was a great modern design, with a long stone-pathed driveway and a beautiful garden that put any garden I had ever seen to shame. In the middle of the front yard sat a luxury stone fountain. Families didn't purchase things like that unless they were rolling in more cash than they knew what to do with it.

Even the doorway looked expensive but Shay was so used to this that she couldn't imagine why her boyfriend would be this interested in the outside of the house.

The front door unlocked, and my girlfriend led me inside which was just as impressive as the outside of the house. Her open hallway led us to an open kitchen that was connected to a living room area. The floor-to-ceiling glass windows gave me a great view of the back deck and most of the backyard. I couldn't stop trying to calculate in my mind just how much this place would be worth.

"What took you so long, surely not traffic at 1 pm on a Monday?" a mature female voice echoed from behind the floating island bench in the kitchen.

"James had his flight delayed half an hour Mom," Shay told the tall woman.

Standing behind the marble bench top, Diane smiled back at me, "Ahhh James, what a pleasure to finally meet you."

"Thanks, Mrs Miller, it's a pleasure to meet you too," I said as politely as I could.

"Call me Diane honey,"

Diane had the same body shape as the girls, it was no coincidence that they all had such beautiful bodies, curvy in all the right places. There was certainly no cleavage view right now from the mature woman, but the way her tight tan-coloured single clung to her body, I was getting a great look at the shape and large size of her breasts.

Like mother, like daughter.

Briefly, I got to know the mother of my still relatively new girlfriend for the next five to ten minutes before Shay forced her to let me go. She played it off like nothing but she only wanted the conversation to end so she could have some well needed private time with me upstairs.

I wasn't to go argue there. We had plenty of time to get to know each other, but I had been battling my inner urges ever since I saw Shay at the airport.

"Oh James, is a chicken pasta bake okay for dinner tonight, it's a special recipe of mine," Diane asked before Shay got me out of the kitchen.

"That sounds beautiful Mrs Mil... I mean Diane."

"Lovely," she smiled as brightly as Shay would, "We always serve dinner at six!"

"Looking forward to it."

I certainly was, I had only ever heard positive things about Shay's mom's cooking. But there was something I was looking forward to much more and I was staring right at it as we climbed the stairs. My eyes glued on Shay's tight backside. With every step she took up the stairs ahead of me, her bright summer dress would flutter. She was almost moving fast enough that I could get a glimpse of what she had on underneath it.

We were probably going too quickly up that staircase. Would it be obvious to Diane why we would want to rush upstairs??

Once on the second level of this fantastic house, Shay grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me into a room on the right, which of course happened to be her bedroom. I barely had a chance to look around her room or even put down my suitcase. Shay had shut the door behind her and was already virtually on top of me.

The sound of my suitcase hitting the floor was almost silent to me at the moment, all because I was so focused on her lips as she pressed her mouth up against mine, grabbing me by the shirt, and clutching onto it tightly.

Shay breathed heavily as she gave me a nice big wet kiss. I knew she wouldn't randomly pull out my cock in the car ride home just for nothing, the girl was horny and so was I.

Instantly, I let my hands travel to her round ass, giving it one very nice tight squeeze from the outside of her summer dress. The material was so light that I could feel her butt so easily, almost as if there was nothing in between.

Maybe it's because I'm more of a boob guy but I think I tended to underestimate just how amazing her butt really was. It was always about Shay's tits, not only my obsession with them but when guys on campus spoke about her or thought of her, the first thing that came to mind was those spectacular breasts.

Being away from her for a short period, after always being near her, I took a second to appreciate what I was holding onto. How lucky was I that this ass was mine to squeeze? I gripped onto it so tightly that my finger tips would have left some indents.

The tighter the grip on her ass, the more passionate and wet her kisses became.

We quickly found ourselves edging backwards, mouths never parting. I felt the edge of the bed against my legs before Shay playfully pushed me backwards. The blonde wasted no time, joining me on top of the mattress, straddling my lap in an instance.

"You have no idea how badly I've been waiting for this," she cooed, sitting up on top of my lap.

I chuckled like the horny fool I was, "It's been the longest week..."

That was true, I kept finding myself wanking off the thought of the next time we'd be together. That time was now.

My girlfriend began to unbuckle my shorts again, pulling them downwards, straight away, and my briefs followed. I assisted by lifting my hips and allowing for both pieces of clothing to come right off. This time Shay didn't need to wait even a second for me to get hard, I already had an ever-growing boner that was now desperate for her attention.

"I'm not going to be able to last long," I warned her as she gripped my member with the palm of her right hand once again.

Smiling down at me, she knew very well that she could make me cum in no time at all.

"Just give me five minutes baby," Shay said before grabbing my right hand and placing it underneath her dress, "Feel how wet I am."

She wasn't kidding, she let my fingers press up against her thong. True to her word, it was soaked right through. I rubbed the fabric of her thong before pulling it aside, touching her bare wet lips. Shay was shaven downstairs, something I always found super attractive. I used her wetness to rub her lips back and forth before letting a couple of my fingers dive deep inside. The way Shay's body twitched as she moved forward gave me great satisfaction. Her pussy was warm and wet, o could feel her walls tightly around my index and middle fingers.

My fingers moved around frantically, now coated in her juices. I spent the next couple of minutes fingering away at her as she bit down on her bottom lip, trying to be as quiet as she could to avoid alerting her mother.

As much as Shay appreciated the attention that I was giving her pussy with my fingers, she wanted more, she wanted me inside her. The blonde pulled herself away, getting off the bed. She quickly pulled down her panties from under her dress, now holding them in her hand.

Throwing them at my face, she giggled as she hopped back on the bed and grabbed my cock with one hand to guide it inside her. That was another thing about Shay, she may have come off to some people as somewhat innocent. But the reality was that this girl was kinky as anyone I had ever met and she got off from being in controlling positions as much as she did when I had the reins.