All Comments on 'Future Mother-in-Law is My Mistress'

by gregorymike40

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496almost 11 years ago

i like where this is going and cannot wit to read the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Real promise here!!

Nice start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Promising start

The story is well written, and I'll look forward to more :-)

mandiejunemandiejunealmost 11 years ago
Sexy Story

hope you continue with the story! such a sexy start!!

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
That was very entertaining!

A well-written and sexy start to what promises to be a fine story. I do hope you will continue it for us - perhaps five stars will be some kind of incentive?

Thank you, welcome to Literotica and more, much more, please!

Cherieamour69Cherieamour69almost 11 years ago
Maids.

Gorgeous honey. I think most of us here relate totally to dressing up as maids. Must admit I do it in the privacy of my own apartment to do my housework ;-)

Is a great incentive to keep my little unit super clean. ;-)

t1m1d1t1m1d1almost 11 years ago
Oh yes

How I'd love my mother in law to make me put on a French maids outfit to do her cleaning!

Can't wait for ch. 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

An older woman can bring out the hidden desire of young men. Nadine will provide the proper training and discipline that her daughter can't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

i dress quite a bit and have been in that preditcument loved everyminute of it cant wait or daughter to catch them it shld be very hot cowboy5548 any1 want to chat on yahoo instant msgr

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 11 years ago
Just my preference

In this situation I would prefer nylons or pantyhose. Fishnets are kind of a cliche and feel like what they are. Looking forward to more.

SteffiehSteffiehalmost 11 years ago
Good start .

What a good start to the story .. can't wait to see this progress .. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LEGGS & ASS

FANTASTIC STORY HARD TO KEEP MY HANDS OFF MYSELF (NO ! IMPOSSABLE) WHILE READING YOUR STORY. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE UPS MAN COME TO THE HOUSE WHILE DRESSED AND HAVE TO ANSWER THE DOOR. WOULD BLOW MY MIND IF HE WAS ALSO BLACK (WOULD NOT BE THE ONLY THING GETTING BLOWN). JUST MY PREFERENCE. I AGREE WITH RTOOLITTLE, FISHNETS ARE NOWHERE NEAR AS HOT,SEXY, OR COMFERTABLE AS PANTYHOSE,STOCKINGS OR TIGHTS. AND THEY COME IN MORE COLORS. I LIKE HOW YOU TAKE IT SLOW SO THAT YOU KEEP US ON THE EDGE WAITING FOR THE NEXT STEP. WAITING FOR MORE, "LICKNSTICK"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!

This is incredibly hot!! Love how Nadine dragged you in, one diabolical step at a time! I just tented and came in my panties!

CD Sara

NH_SissyGuyNH_SissyGuyalmost 11 years ago
BORING!!

Where's the rest of it? this wasn't worth the time it took to read it.

Cocklover31Cocklover31almost 11 years ago
Great beginning

Ignore sissyguy, he obviously doesn't appreciate a built up story line. I am desperately looking forward to the next chapter!! Please continue on the same track, I'm loving it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG love this first part of a great story

thank you love too read more ,thanks

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
Attaboy

Good start Greg, keep this up. Looks like this sissy is in for some work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Panties and more

I lived with my cousin Lucille during my ccollege yrs . To compensate her

For room n board I did chores. She included housekeeping n cooking .

She had caught t me In her hamper years before as a teen and spanked n petitcoated me as punishment : after two mos she reminded me of

The incident n showed me resent videos of me wearing panties from

The. Hamper sniffing them and jerking off .

From that day on she insisted on spanking me and that I wear female clothing at home at all times.

She feminized me and I lived that way for four yrs.

agirlinsideagirlinsideover 8 years ago
Awesome

Awesome...wish this had happened to me...tell me more

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
great story

but I can see this going one of two ways, one good, one bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sexy love to be him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMGosh !!!!!!

Quite simply an extremely erotic fantasy...Mmmm !!! Fishnets would be nice, butt I think a pair of seamed stockings and a frilly, lacy garterbelt would be even sexier. I will have to change into a clean, dry panty before I can read chapter two. My. VS microfiber thong is thoroughly soaked right now. Thanks for sharing your story !!!

SissyCrissy...............xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very arousing.

I have the outfit, my wife allows me to be her maid but to be forced like this would be so exciting. I live in hope.

Sillliwilli@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lucky guy

I am a crossdresser and was always turned on by my mother in law. My wife loved me dressing and it rally turned her on. I often wore her cum soaked panties. It is likely she told her mother about my desires.

Years later after I was divorced, I stayed with my ex mother in law for a while. Her bedroom was next to mine but she had to walk by mine. At night, I would dress and lie on my bed with a light on so she could see when she went by.

Being fully dressed as a woman when i knew my ex mother in law could see me was a high turn on. She was attractive and divorced so likely horny as well.

So one night after she went by and paused by my door. A few minutes later she called for me to come to her room. I was nervous, but went. She was wearing a black bra, black panties and black heels and had a dildo in her pussy and asked if I could help.

I ate her pussy for several minutes and came in my own panties in the process. She then said she knew about my desire to be a woman and it turned her on.

We had many nights as "girls" together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
well done

I have only wished for that same situation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous