Future Porn

Story Info
In the future, all women have to do at least one porn movie.
1.1k words
3.89
40.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IllyHymen
IllyHymen
296 Followers

(All characters are over the age of 18)

In the future, it's mandatory for every person who identifies as female to perform in at least one porn movie for a total of sixty minutes. Today, my family has gathered around to watch mine as we wait for the department to upload it to the internet. I waited the full twenty-one years before I went in for my shoot. In the living room my mom, dad, and two younger brothers have gathered around with two bowls of popcorn.

There's even a countdown timer in case friends and families want to wait for your video to go live. The minutes count down until there are only seconds, and my mandatory porn performance starts. I'm sitting on a bed and introduce myself. I'm wearing a cute camisole and bleached jean shorts. The director asks me about my sexual experience. I tell him I've fucked a few guys in high school and blew some guys I just met at parties in college.

"Jennifer!" my mom yelps, making my brothers snicker. The director tells me to remove my top and bra. I obey, sitting there bare breasted for the world, my little B-cups with deep tan lines on display. I keep a healthy tan, but my tits are nearly snowy white with brink pink nipples. My brothers look at me knowingly.

"Just like her mom's before she got pregnant with you," my dad jokes.

"Richard!" my mom says, elbowing my dad in the side, pretending it hurt him. The director's hand reaches from behind the camera, and he fondles my little boob. He gives it a squeeze and then pulls on my pink nipple. My little brother Nick pinches my nipple through my top, and I slap his hand away.

"Don't get used to them," my mom says, looking down at her mature D-cups. The director tells me to take my shorts off. Now I'm sitting in my panties. My little brothers keep whispering to each other. The director has me bend over to show off my flat little butt. My little brother Rick pinches my butt, and I punch him in the shoulder. They finally keep their hands to themselves. The director has me pull my panties down. My little stained asshole, flat boyish butt, and pussy folds are on display.

"I didn't know you shaved," says my mom.

"I don't, they made me. A woman on the set shaved my pussy before my shoot."

"It looks good. Man doesn't want to have to tame a woman's bush. Should take care of that herself, right?" My dad briefly tickles my mom before she pushes him away. Who cares what my dad thinks of my bald slit? The director's hand reaches out and spreads my butt then the folds of my pussy, showing off my slit. Everyone in my family is watching him explore my pussy.

The director has me sit on the bed and tells me to play with myself. I'm not much of an actor, so I do what I usually do. I start by rubbing and pulling my nipples. There were like twelve people in the room during the shoot, but you can't tell the way the video is shot. I remember during the shoot I thought about guys selling me as property and blowing strangers and eating their cum. You can tell from the camera light my pussy is wet. I rub my clit slowly. After awhile the director stops me.

My co-star Michael steps in. He's pretty jacked with an above average cock already upright at attention. I only met him the day of my shoot. He might as well have been a stranger. Michael pushes his cock in my mouth as deep as he can go. I sucked a lot of cock growing up. I'm very good at it. I swallow his length and bob my head on his shaft. He has way more stamina than the guys I blew in high school and college.

"Look at 'er go," my dad says. I suck on his pink balls too because I love to suck balls. I eat ass like a little whore, but I won't do it on camera. Michael plays with my wet slit as I suck him off. My pussy is angled towards the camera so everyone can see it. I look over and see my brothers have their hands in their pockets.

Then Michael positions me on the bed and slides inside me. He's still a stranger, and his bare cock is in me. He grips my hips and starts slow, pounding my pussy. I don't bother to act or react. I hate when girls over act in porn like they never took a dick in their lives. Michael picks up the pace, his hips colliding with mine. He's wearing me like a little cock sleeve. I'm petite with a little, boyish body. He's over six foot tall and works out everyday. I whimper as he beats up my pussy.

"I need a man like that," my mom says, elbowing my dad. Michael is relentless. He abuses my pussy and forces me to cum. I can hear my brothers whisper "whoa..." in unison as I moan my orgasm. Michael lays on the bed and bounces me on his cock. Everyone can see my pussy on display, wrapped around his impressive cock. My delicate lips and clit protrude. My whole family is hypnotized by the show.

Michael jackhammers me, threatening to split me in half. I cry out them whimper as he forces me to orgasm again. I remember my pussy squeezing his dick the second time I came. Then David is in the scene. Every girl has to do a number of things during their porn shoots. I could choose between anal and spitroasting. I didn't want a pornstar ruining my little asshole, so I chose spitroasting. Michael stands on the bed and puts his cock in my mouth. I can taste my own pussy but don't care. David, a new stranger, slips inside my wet cunt. The two professionals shatter me with their cocks. Their strokes are intense, and their endurance is never ending. They fuck me like a living pocket pussy. I'm just a piece of meat for the camera. I suck both their cocks, and they take turns battering my pussy until I can't function. I originally wanted to end with a facial, but I was totally cum drunk and begged them to cream pie me. The two studs empty their balls in my dumpster pussy. I remember feeling so beautiful and feminine having two men finish inside me. I was a prized breeding whore on display for the world.

"Guys are gonna' love that," says my dad as the cum leaks from my battered pussy.

IllyHymen
IllyHymen
296 Followers