All Comments on 'Future Sex: The end of BDSM; mostly'

by theMasterBaiter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hmm. The score seems a reaction to the content more than the quality of the writing. I'll admit, the content isn't for me. My rough isn't so rough physically and the emotional rough stuff is a solid no. If someone filmed me reading this, it would probably go viral for my hell no reactions.

Now, on quality of writing, I'd give a 4.5. Your set up is solid. It makes me think red wine, dry but strong. The amount of detail without needless fluff is excellent. You give readers a great understanding of how things went from RL now to the future of your story. You went full on with the intensity of the sex while maintaining the consent and respect aspects that are the foundation you started with. That's important, especially when so many authors bait and switch important parts of their plot or characters.

I can't say I enjoyed this, but I respect it.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 6 years agoAuthor
Huh.

Well I didn't expect a comment like that, but I truly appreciate it. Well met Anonymous.

Onyx03Onyx03about 6 years ago

I love all of this.. I often wish that sex was this easy.. You know, just going at it in the office lobby and its completely normal..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I fell for your work

I am amazed, thank you. I went here for women pov, written by woman, and end up with your work and its brilliant. I dont belive a world in your bio, I was sure you are woman. This piece is great and I just... love your future. This is first and probably last time that porn touch my heart, it was so much pleasure for my mind to read every world. Thank you for being fantastic. 12/10* would read again in rainy days, 23y/o female

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic Story!

I love love love the concept of this story! I’m a firm believer in sexual freedom for women, with that is the verbal denigration is something best reserved for sexual encounters to arouse both parties. The short version of that is I hate the “slut” label, it shouldn’t exist.

Women need and deserve the same level of sexual freedoms as men *and* those freedoms should come without labels and judgement. That includes the right for any sexually submissive people to submit to a sexual dominant. That freedom will remove the societal taboos. I know I’m preaching to the converted but FFS we’re now living in the 21st Century and sexual freedom is still elusive!

The ONLY thing that struck me as odd about your story was that he used the scissors to spank her...I mean come on! That’s pretty damned dum. Otherwise a very enjoyable story. Thanks

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't think that BDSM will become as uncommon as your story suggests, though I can definitely see the ratio of male dominant to female dominant relationships approaching 1:1 in the future you outline. In my marriage, our sexual relationship is male-dominant/female-submissive, but we are equals in all other ways. For my wife, the primary attraction of being sexually submissive is that it allows her to 'turn off' her brain, giving her a vacation of sorts from the stress and worry of everyday life. I don't see this sort of psychological dynamic as limited to people of any particular gender identity, nor do I see any reason to believe that progress toward an environment of respect, openness, acceptance, equality, and consent will affect this in any way -- other than allowing people to be more open about their desires, of course. I don't need the D/s dynamic in the way my wife does, but I do enjoy it, and that enjoyment could come from compensation for a perceived lack of control in other aspects of life, another psychological dynamic that I don't see going away anytime in the foreseeable future. (Or it might be something else -- my wife has put a lot more thought into this than I have.) Admittedly, this covers only the "DS", not the "BD" or "SM", but I don't know that those are necessarily (emphasis on "necessarily") any more gender-specific.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheMasterBaiter@theMasterBaiter
174 Followers
I am 80% heterosexual and 20% flaming gay! I strongly support LGBTQ rights. I am also 100% faithful to my wife. My wife and I are looking for a bi cock mostly for me, but with her involved. Must be single or with s.o. permission (we will check). Not into one night stands, nor...