Future with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up the TV guide and let the screen scroll through the channels and what they were offering. I can't say I watched much cable anymore, but I grew up with it and it was nice to have something on in the background, especially when living alone. I let it reach the movie channels and completely forgot about the adult channels that also happened to scroll by. Unfortunately, Evie was quick to point this out.

"Ohhh. Let's watch Deepthroat Sluts 5!"

I fumbled the remote at the comment and felt her soft chest shake as she giggled to herself.

"Sorry, kiddo. I really forgot about those channels; I'll skip right over it."

"No, daddy. Don't worry about it, I love watching that kind of stuff. I know you do to." she poked my side, teasing me.

"You do? And wait...I do not!"

"Yeah, you do. I saw your purchase history. I know you already watched Deepthroat Sluts one through four." she smirked.

"Shit. I should have put a password on this thing."

"Daddy, I said it's fine. Don't be a prude. Besides, like I said, I love this kind of stuff. Especially deepthroat."

"You like...deepthroat videos? Why?" I had no idea why I asked that, but my cock desperately wanted to know.

"I don't know. It's hot. Watching girls just swallow a cock makes my mouth water. I think I would be pretty good at it too since I don't have a gag reflex."

"Oh...wow." was all I could manage to say.

"Here, I'll show you!"

Before I could protest however, Evie had already grabbed my hand and started shoving my pointer and middle finger down her throat. She was slow about it, letting me feel the warm stickiness of her throat all the way down as she got up to the knuckles. She looked up at me and stuck her tongue out, licking the underside of my fingers and palm. Her piercing green eyes made direct eye contact with mine and she smiled devilishly.

"Thee?" she managed to squawk out, drips of drool started to spot my joggers.

I swallowed hard and tried to think of anything other than my fingers down her throat or imagining her tongue licking my balls the same way she was licking my hand. I refocused and quickly pulled my fingers out. Or at least I tried to, the way she wrapped her lips around them as I pulled, created a tight vacuum in her mouth that resulted in a loud POP as they were freed.

"Baby, I don't think that's very appropriate."

"Why not? It's just fingers. It's not like I'm deepthroating your cock."

Before I could protest, she spoke up again. "Why do you like deepthroat videos, daddy?"

"I...I don't know, kiddo."

"Yeah, you do. C'mon, daddy it's not that difficult. It's cause you like to get your cock deepthroated, right?"

"I really shouldn't talk about this, honey."

"Daddy don't be a prude, or I'll tell mom. She probably wouldn't like to know I showed you my gag reflex. Or well, my lack of it." she giggled.

"You know that's not fair."

"I'm just teasing, daddy. Now, answer me."

I did not need her mother knowing any of this, so I answered somewhat annoyed, "Yes, it's because I'd like to get deepthroated."

"You've never had your cock deepthroated, daddy?"

"...no. I haven't."

"Why?"

"Because your mom couldn't do it."

"Why? Because you have a big fat cock?"

I could feel my face turning bright red now.

"It's okay, daddy. I know you must be packing something down there." She gave my leg a squeeze and smirked. "I could always hear mom practically dying when you two were fucking."

I didn't know what to say, I was still struggling for a response when she started stroking my leg.

"You know, I've practiced on all sorts of things. Bananas, cucumbers, dildos. I just haven't tried the real thing."

Her hand slowly started inching closer to my rock-hard cock. Her fingers looked like hungry snakes desperate to catch their prey. She would have to be blind to not notice it and when she looked down at my tightening pants, she very much did not miss it. She licked her lips and her eyes widened like saucers as she stared and watched it grow. She looked up at me now, a clear image of lust painted behind her eyes as she bit her bottom lip.

"Do you think you could help me, daddy?"

I was snapped out of the ticket to hell when I heard my phone ringing on the kitchen counter. I quickly rushed over to pick it up and my voice cracked for the first time in twenty years as I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello?" Allison answered. "I was trying to call Evie but she wasn't picking up, so I called you. What's going on? What's wrong with you?"

I think my daughter was trying to suck my cock...is what I absolutely could not tell her.

"Sorry, we were watching some TV and she must have forgotten her phone in her room."

"Pass her to me right now, I want to talk to her."

I quickly handed the phone to Evie, somewhat hunched over, as I didn't want to give Evie anymore of a show. That seemed a futile effort as she stared at my cock the whole time.

"Hi, mom. Oh no, everything's okay. I was just charging my phone in the room. Yeah, no it's fine. Dad has just been really hard about spending some time together." Evie smirked at me. "Yeah. He's being alright. He's a great cock, super tasty. Cook. Sorry, misspoke. I guess we'll get along fine." she winked at me now and pretended to gag and jerk something off. It was very easy to imagine what that something was. I could only watch in horror as she spoke like that to my ex-wife.

"Hmmm? Sure. Here, daddy. Mom wants to talk to you." Evie said, as she handed me the phone.

"Y,Yes?"

"Mateo? What the fuck are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, anger now taking over my depraved horniness.

"Why are you making Evie spend time with you when she clearly doesn't want to?"

"Doesn't want to? What do you mean? She volunteered to herself."

Evie smiled and began crawling over to me, her cute little ass wiggling as she got closer and closer. I tried to back away as subtly as I could, trying to keep Allison clueless about what I was witnessing, but I was quickly stopped by the damn wall in the kitchen.

"Why would she do that? She knows that you're a sick pervert, Mat. Don't make her do anything she doesn't want to."

Evie had caught her prey and crawled up to eye level with my cock now, her fingers greedily hooking along the edges of my joggers as she pushed them down in one quick motion. My hard cock nearly uppercut her face as it popped out. She gasped and grabbed it with both hands, looking over every inch of it.

"I...I'm not making her do anything Allison. I swear to you. I just want to spend time with my daughter."

And that was true. One hundred percent. I just didn't know that involved her currently smelling my cock like it was her favorite curry.

"Yeah yeah. I know what you want to do with her. You have to remember what I said, Mat. If you so much as even touch a hair..."

Evie kissed my fat throbbing head, leaving a mark of drool as she pulled her soft lips away. She started smelling it again from the base of my balls and continued all the way up to the head, where her tongue traced the large vein that ran all through my fat member. I managed to contain my moan, though it came out as a whimper.

"Good. I hope you know much trouble you would be in if anything were to happen to Evie. She's a good girl and doesn't need a pervert like you in her life."

Evie looked up and smiled at me. My beautiful daughter offered me such a warm loving smile, it filled my heart with ache at what she was doing, and I knew I had to stop it before it could escalate any further. I reached out to do so and in one quick motion she shoved every inch of my cock down her throat.

"FUCK!"

"Fuck you too, Mat!" Allison yelled. "You better remember what I told you."

I was terrified she would hear the ungodly noises that Evie was making. She was a demon possessed, it was as if my daughter had gone weeks without water and her father's cock had the only known source of it for miles. And she was going to quench her thirst. I could feel every fold in her throat as she pushed her face into my cock. Her tongue caressed it as she pulled her head back out, sucking the head eagerly as she pumped the length of it with her two hands. She would do it for a few seconds before immediately shoving the entirety of it down her throat again without warning, slapping my balls to her chin. It was like taking an evening stroll for her.

"You leave Evie alone and let her finish her internship."

Evie pressed her nose against my pubic bone, her tongue sticking out underneath as it frantically worked to lick my heavy balls. Her eyes were rolled back in ecstasy as she moaned, sending vibrations from her throat through my hard cock.

"And once she's done, she will come right back home and be done with you. Do you understand?"

It had been too long since I last stroked my cock, so it wasn't a surprise when I soon felt my balls tighten up with my pent-up cum. I tried to grab Evie by the head and pull her away, but she knew what was coming and she firmly grabbed me by my ass, smashing me even further to her face. It was like she wanted to swallow all of me down to my legs.

"Fuck, yes!" was all I could manage to yell before I started emptying my load down my little girl's throat. I could feel each thick rope of cum shoot out straight down into her stomach. She just eagerly sucked on my throbbing cock as each spurt made my body spasm. I could feel years go by when she finally drew my cock out of her mouth, sucking on it like a newborn calf drinking from their mother's tit. I had nearly fainted and only caught the last bit of what Allison was saying.

"...call tomorrow. Make sure her phone is on her at all times! Goodbye, Mat."

She hung up and I dropped the phone to the floor, I barely had any strength to stand up. Evie was cleaning and sucking at her fingers for any remnants of cum she might have missed.

"Wow, daddy. You really had a lot of milk for me, huh?"

I was speechless. I was too lost in a sense of euphoria and confusion and disgust to even process what had just happened. But Evie, my daughter, only smiled and stood up.

"I gotta to go to sleep now, daddy. I have to get up pretty early tomorrow and I'm sure you do to. That was just a little treat for today. But don't worry, daddy. You're going to be fucking me real soon and I'm definitely going to be throating that fat cock of yours again. Like daily."

I was still too shocked to protest the lingering kiss she gave me on the lips, a small one, but a kiss, nonetheless.

"Mmmmm. Goodnight, daddy." she winked at me and went to her room.

I stood there in a stupor for several minutes, looking at the few drops of cum that had dripped to the floor, my pants down at my ankles and my cock happily swaying between my legs. If it could smile it would be doing so satisfactorily now. I finally pulled up my pants and walked to my own room in a daze, laying down on my bed and despite the uneasiness in my mind I quickly fell asleep. I could only hope that what had just happened was a crazy, terrible, wonderful dream.

I woke up in a bit of a haze, the alarm clock by my nightstand going off in its usual annoying pattern as I groggily slapped it quiet.

I dressed myself and hesitantly opened my door to find the house eerily quiet. I sneaked out my room into the kitchen and found a plate of food wrapped up in some tin foil with a little note on it.

Had to leave early daddy. I made you a little something, so eat up and have a good day at work. I'll see ya later tonight.

Love, Evie

She wrote love. And I found myself grinning like an idiot. What was I doing? This was my daughter! Maybe last night was just a dream after all? I mean, there's no way my daughter actually throated my dick and swallowed every drop of my cum while I was on the phone with her mother. Right?

I shook my head and quickly ate the simple meal of eggs and toast, since I was running a little more behind than usual. After the incident that led to my divorce, I was pretty much blacklisted from every campus I tried applying for, so instead I settled for the work I actually taught at school, programming. I didn't hate the work even if it could be a little frustrating at times, and it certainly was more lucrative than a teaching position. I just missed being able to share my knowledge and helping students grow. I really did enjoy teaching, showing students something new and watching them be fascinated by it. But I had accepted that was in the past and the company I worked for now was willing to overlook my damning history, so I couldn't complain.

The workday seemed to trudge slowly in the beginning as I thought about the night before a little more, but as the end of the day approached, time rushed by at an alarming speed as I worried about meeting Evie again. She didn't seem to be disturbed by it. I kept praying it was all a delusional work of my imagination, but my twitching dick didn't seem to remember it that way at all.

It was late in the evening when I finally got home, Evie's car was already parked in the driveway. It was a bit of a beater, but it got her where she needed to go. It was a graduation gift after all. I did plan to get her something better, she deserved it. Even after...certain events. Maybe she deserved it more? Idiot. I slapped myself in the face at the horrible thought.

I opened the door to the smell and sounds of cooking. I smiled to myself and made my way into the kitchen and found Evie standing there working away at the stove.

"Hi, daddy!" she said, quickly running up to me and giving me a warm hug. I hugged her back and she moaned separating us with a quick kiss on the lips. I blinked in surprise, but she rushed back to the stove where she finished up her cooking.

"I made fajitas! It's about all I really know how to make, it's just chicken with some veggies but you had the right ingredients, so I thought I'd treat my handsome daddy to a nice meal."

I smiled and sat down at the table, where she served up some rather burned looking chicken and well toasted tortillas on some plates for us to share. She handed me a beer and even opened one up for herself.

"Hey, I don't remember you being old enough for one of those."

"Oh, c'mon daddy. You know, I've been drinking these since I was seventeen. You don't gotta worry. Eat up!"

I laughed and decided to relent, she was practically an adult now. In more ways than one...I distracted myself and took a sip of the beer and started shoveling the food into my mouth. I had to admit I was rather hungry, and it didn't taste as burned as it looked. Evie seemed to be...okay, I was hoping that she regretted what happened last night as much as I did and decided to put it all behind her.

"So how was your first day, sweetie?"

"It was alright. It was mostly just orientation and filling out some paperwork. I actually start next week."

"Oh. Well, that's good."

She nodded as she took a bite of her little taco.

"So, daddy. Did you want me drinking your cum after dinner or did you want to shower first?"

For the second night in a row, I chocked on my meal, using the beer to save myself before passing out on the table.

"Evie...sweetie. Last night..."

"Was amazing."

"No, Evie. It was wrong. You shouldn't have done that."

"You should have felt how wet I was after sucking your magnificent cock, daddy."

"Evie...wait...what?"

"Really, it's true. As soon as I went to my room, I was basically able to shove my whole hand in my pussy. It was crazy. I literally squirted on the wall, I had to clean it up in the morning." she giggled.

"Evie...I don't know what to say. Why did you do that?"

"Because you weren't there to shove that big fat cock in me, duh."

"No, kiddo. Why did you...you know."

"Suck your cock?"

I rubbed my face and groaned, "Yes..."

"Because I was dreaming it of it the moment I saw you. Because I've been dreaming about it for a long time, daddy."

What did she mean by that? What had I done to make her feel this way? My mind was reeling at the confusion of everything. My cock was thrumming at the anticipation of it.

"Evie, no. I don't know where you got this idea, but we can't ever do anything like that again. Your mother would kill me."

"She'll never find out."

"That's not the point, Evie. It's wrong. You're my daughter."

"And you love me, right?"

"Of course, kiddo."

"And I love you, daddy. Is it so wrong to show that love?"

"To a certain extent, I would think it is."

"Well, I think that's silly." she said, making her way over to my lap. I tried to shy away but she planted herself firmly on my thigh and refused to move away.

"If I want to hug my daddy, I'll hug him." she wrapped her arms around my neck. "If I want to kiss him, I'll kiss him." she gave me a slow deliberate kiss now, her lips softly caressing mine. Her tongue threatened to dart into my mouth as I felt it trying to probe its way inside as she moaned into my mouth. I didn't let her get that far but I hated myself for not having the power to pull away.

"And if I want to...suck..." her hand started making its way down my chest, inching down to my leg to where my cock waited anxiously.

I grabbed her by the hips and placed her standing beside me as I quickly got up and left the table. I still had some sense in me, thankfully, and I rushed into my room. The door slammed as I shut it behind me, breathing heavily against it and waiting for my pants to untighten. This was insane, why was Evie acting this way? All those years of dry, uncaring letters. Barely any contact, to the point I was certain she hated me. Now here she was, trying to get balls deep with her father. Was this some sort of test Allison had come up with? No, that would be equally insane. What kind of test involved deepthroating your father? I highly doubt Allison's idea of catching me would involve that. Then was this really all Evie? She had wanted to come here. Was this her real motivation...to fuck her dad? Was she that sick in the head? What did it say about me, that a part deep down in my soul, would absolutely let her.

The knock on the door made me jump as Evie spoke.

"Daddy? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just want us to get along, honestly. I thought...well, after everything mom told me I thought that's what would make you happy."

Was that the truth? Maybe I was looking at this all wrong. It was my fault that she had this warped sense of love, she didn't get the right amount of me these last few years and Allison must have really screwed her up in my absence. Damn it, this was not going how I wanted it to.

"Daddy, please. Let's start over."

I sighed and opened the door reluctantly, but there was Evie, her eyes full of love. Wanting love. There was no way I could deny her that. She hugged me and I hugged her back as I started to relax in the embrace.

"I'm sorry, daddy."

"It's okay, kiddo. Let's just be open and honest with how we feel from now on, okay? No need to make crazy assumptions."

She let go and smiled at me, stretching up to give me another kiss on the lips. She moaned softly and again I kicked myself for not resisting.

"Evie..."

"Daddy, it's just a kiss. Calm down. I promise I'm not going to suck your big cock again."

"Jesus...okay. That's...good I guess." Though I hated that I could feel a sense of regret when she said it.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me along to the kitchen. "C'mon I saw there's a good movie on soon and I'd like to watch it with you. We can just sit on the couch and cuddle up. Okay?"

"Okay..."

It was a scary movie by the looks of it and it was just starting. Evie wrapped a blanket around us and sidled up right against me like the night before, wearing the same type of tank top with the struggling straps. It only took a few minutes before she was clinging to my arm again, hiding her face from the creature on screen. The soft feeling of her breasts squishing into me started another annoying reaction that I did my best to ignore. But with every shake and jump it was only a matter of time before I could feel the fabric around my crotch straining to contain it. Thankfully we had a blanket this time so there was no way Evie would be able to notice.