Future with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next scene, however, made her yelp as she wrapped her arms around my torso this time, her hand grazing my erect cock as she did, causing an involuntary grunt.

"Oh."

"It's nothing, kiddo. You just grazed my leg." I said, trying to shrug it off.

"That was definitely not your leg, daddy. I can tell the difference from a leg and a hard dick."

"Evie, please. I said to stop teasing me like that."

"Sorry, daddy. I'm just a little frustrated from last night. I wasn't kidding when I said I squirted on the wall."

"Jesus, Evie. I thought we were done with that."

"What? I'm just being honest, daddy. Truthful. Like you said. And the truth is I got very wet last night."

"I...I don't know what to say." And the truth was I didn't. She had this warped sense of affection for me, or had her affection for me warped from her mother and I had no idea how to fix it.

"Daddy, it's okay. I want you to be truthful with me too. Tell me you didn't like what I did last night, and I'll never bring it up again."

I would tell her I hated it. That every minute of it was agony and torture and I never wanted her to do anything like that again. I was repulsed by the very memory of it.

"I...didn't...not...like it." I said, like the piece of shit I was.

She smiled and rose up to kiss my chin. "See, it's not so bad to be truthful, is it? You know, all you have to do is say, "Evie, suck." And I'll be on my knees ready to obey."

My cock twitched painfully at the idea.

"Really?"

"Oh yes, daddy." She was already making her way to the floor.

"Even though it's wrong."

"If it was so wrong, why does it feel so good?"

"You'd swallow my whole cock?"

"My mouth is already drooling, daddy."

I had to fix this, stop this now before it got any worse and only one solution came to mind. A solution I hadn't used since she was a kid. She'd probably hate me...but maybe that was the only way.

I grabbed her forcefully by the arms and dragged her across my lap. She yelped in surprise her eyes now wide with horror.

"Daddy! What are you doing?!"

Slam. My hand came down as a reply, her ass shaking in her shorts as she screamed back.

"Ow! Daddy! Stop, please!"

"You're being a horribly naughty child, Evie. I think this is the only way to fix you."

My hand came down again and again and again. Each one a little harder than the last. Evie groaned and yelled with each hit. But as I went on, every grunt started sounding like a moan to me. It was when I looked at her face that I finally noticed she was biting her lip, like she was waiting for the next hit with anticipation.

That only made me angrier.

I ripped her shorts off and she yelled with a renewed sense of shock as I smacked her the hardest I had yet on her bare pale bottom. The beautiful little peach jiggled as I slapped it, my hand instantly craving to smack it again. Feel the plump suppleness of her ass in my palm, grip the soft flesh of her cheek between my fingers with every spank. And I did, again and again. Soon there was a bright red impression of my hand on her ass.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuck!" she yelled, her hands clawing at the couch, biting at the pillow by her head.

It was the wet slapping sound that had me I notice how fucking soaked my daughter's pussy was, droplets of her sweet juice spilling through her shorts and staining the couch. Was she enjoying this? That did little to suppress my anger and my erection, so this time I slapped her right down on her pussy, her puffy lips quickly turning red. Her moan was feral as she buried her head into the pillow, a few seconds passing before she raised her head and screamed.

"Oh shit, no, no, no. Fuck!"

My sweet Evie then turned into a god damn geyser, her cum hitting every surface on the couch that her ass was pointed to. I was shocked at seeing how much this girl could let loose, it was like throwing buckets of paint at a canvas. The air was quickly filled with the musky scent of a girl who just got fucked and my god it was intoxicating. I could feel my own head get dizzy and my mouth was starting to salivate, eager to taste the source of the pheromones. I was thrown out of my stupor when Evie started to desperately and quite awkwardly fumble at my pants, while still being propped up on my lap.

"Evie what are you doing."

"I know you need this as badly as I do, daddy. Don't worry, my pussy is more than ready for you. Fuck, that was amazing."

"Stop. Evie. Go to your room."

She frowned as she looked up at me. "Daddy, you can't be serious. I know you liked that, I can feel the proof pressing against my stomach."

"Room. Now!" I yelled and she jumped up, quickly putting her shorts back on as she rushed to her room.

I sat there for several minutes just looking at the mess my daughter made on the couch, on the floor, on my hand. It would have been stupid to try and deny the hunger to myself, so I instantly licked up every bit that was on my hand. I moaned at the sweetness of it. My cock hurt at the lack of attention, but I refused to masturbate. If I did that it would make the idea of this even more normal and this was not normal. Not by a mile.

I grunted as I angrily wiped up the results of my daughter's orgasm on the floor. My dick was protesting every moment not shoved down Evie's throat or pussy, but I refused its horrible desires. I finished up as quickly as I could to get away from the seducing odor and memory and locked myself in my room with a bottle of whiskey I snuck from the kitchen. There was no way I'd be able to sleep with how hard I was, so it wasn't until I downed several gulps of the bottle before I entered sleep like a log.

I woke to a blaring alarm and an even more blaring headache. I slammed the damn thing off as I grabbed the bottle and made my way back into the kitchen to put it back. I froze when I saw Evie there making breakfast. She turned and winked at me.

"Morning, daddy. Had yourself a little party last night?" she said, looking at the half-finished bottle.

"I know I had a good time. Though it could have been much better..." she mimed sucking a dick, as she pushed her tongue against her cheek and rolling her eyes back in mock pleasure. She laughed at that, but I just slammed the bottle down on the table.

"I have to get to work." I said and went to my room to get dressed and head out.

"But what about breakfast, daddy?" she yelled, as I rushed out the door.

"I'll get some on the way." I yelled back and immediately made my way to work refusing to acknowledge anything.

The workday went in a haze and unfortunately this time it didn't go by slow enough. I stayed as long as I could and took every back road home to delay meeting with my daughter who very clearly wanted to fuck my brains out. That wasn't in question anymore at this point. Spanking had proven ineffective, she even seemed to like it! I couldn't even think about it in anger because my cock would pulse at the memory of her soft ass jiggling with every spank. It kept imagining how much it would jiggle when I took her balls deep from behind. I shook my head quickly vanishing the thought in my head. What the fuck was wrong with her? What the fuck was wrong with me?

When I finally pulled into my driveway, I sat in my car for a few minutes contemplating what to say, what to do. The only thing I could think of was to avoid her entirely. But that would be impossible with her living with me. Maybe I could just stay holed up in my bedroom all summer. That was possible right?

I sighed and stepped out of my car. I frightfully turned the knob and stepped into my home, practically feeling the heat of Evie's lust hit me from the kitchen where I could hear her cooking away. Maybe I could slink past her...

"Daddy!" she yelled, as she noticed me and ran up to hug me. A kiss followed immediately after, and she was getting much bolder with it. Her tongue even managed to lick my lips as she pulled away.

"Mmmm. Early dessert."

"Evie. I'm not that hungry, I think I'm just going to go to bed and tuck in early."

"Oh, don't be silly, daddy. You have to keep up that sexy body of yours. Here I already set you a plate. It's medium-ish rare steak."

I reluctantly sat down as she pulled a seat beside me and started tucking into her meal. It was a little closer to well done but I didn't mind. I'd eat, shower, and immediately head to my room to sleep. Evie's t-shirt clung tightly to her chest and did little to stop her tits from shaking as she cut into her steak.

I'd make it a very cold shower.

"So how was your day, daddy? Miss me?"

I took several gulps of the beer she gave me, trying to hide my nervousness. "It was alright. Of course I missed you..."

"Good! I missed you, even though you spanked my ass raw last night."

"I...I'm sorry about that. I was just trying to teach you a lesson."

"That you can make me squirt with just your hands?"

"No, Evie. That you can't suck my dick."

"Pfft. That's silly. You'll have to do a lot more than that to stop me."

I finished the beer and slammed it in frustration.

"Evie. Please. Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what, daddy?"

"Why...why are you trying to seduce me?"

"I'm not just trying to seduce you, daddy. I'm trying to fuck you."

"Yes. I got that. Why are you trying to...to fuck me?"

"That's embarrassing, daddy."

"More embarrassing than sucking my cock? Than squirting all over the couch in front of me?!"

"That's different, daddy. You know you liked it too. Why are trying so hard to fight me?"

"Because you are my DAUGHTER!" I yelled, feeling dizzy from rage and frustration. It was like arguing with a wall, she didn't grasp the reality of the situation.

"And daughters are supposed to take care of their daddies! And I very much want to take care of you, daddy. Oh, please let me take care of you. I know we'd live so happy together, think about how happy you'd be just emptying your load into your little girl every. single. day." she made a stroking motion, punctuating each word as she said it.

I ground my teeth and scraped the chair as I stood up, very close to reaching over to pull her onto my lap again. But I saw the sparkle in her eye. She was excited for the possibility of it. She was biting her lip in anticipation. Instead, I headed to my room. I would not give in to her demands. I was about to take the bottle of whisky with me but thought better of it, in case my drunken self-got any horrible ideas. I could vaguely remember standing at her door last night in an intoxicated stupor, minutes from opening the door and tearing right into her pussy. By a tiny shred of decency, I had returned to my room, but how many more times would I be able to resist? It was best not to risk it at all.

I started to change into some sleeping clothes, but my arms felt numb, and the room kept spinning. Was I that angry that I couldn't even see straight anymore? It couldn't have been the beer; it was only one after all. That's when I heard the door to my room open and Evie chuckled.

"Oh daddy. I didn't think it'd take so soon."

"Evie?" I mumbled.

"It's okay, daddy. Don't worry. I'm going to take really good care of you tonight. And you're going to take really good care of me."

"Evie..."

And then darkness welcomed me.

I awoke groggy after...who knows how long. I tried to rub my face, but I found my hands tied to the headboard of my bed with solid cuffs. I was completely naked, my legs splayed out and secured to the edges of the bed with cuffs of their own. I was a freshly prepared meal spread out on a plate and I knew the customer was starving to consume it. As if on cue, Evie appeared in my doorway wearing the most intricate looking piece of lingerie I could imagine. It resembled a black one-piece swimsuit, but someone had decided cut it up with a pair of scissors, leaving only intricate straps to cover up the bare essentials, though even that left very little to the imagination. The straps along her breasts and hips were clearly struggling to stay in place let alone keep her tits from spilling out. My cock frustratingly responded to the wonderful stimulus, and she smirked as she watched it grow for her.

"Mmmm, I'm glad you like it."

"Evie! What is going on." I grunted through gritted teeth.

"You really are a touch nut to crack, daddy." she slinked closer to the bed and ran her hand along my legs, tracing my thigh until she came up to her prize which she lovingly gripped. She moaned to herself as she traced her fingers along the shaft. I moaned back, much to my dismay, and she giggled. "And I really am after that nut."

"Evie please, stop this."

"You asked why I wanted to fuck you, daddy. Do you really want to know?"

I only watched her as she stared into me with her lust filled eyes, as she continued to run her fingers along the veins of my cock.

"I've always been your little girl, daddy. I've always loved you. I would always listen to the way you would fuck mom every night. I would be rubbing my clit sore the whole night through. Listening to you, to her screams of pleasure and pain. Her coughs and gags. She could never satisfy you and you know it. You were too much for her and she was too much of a fucking baby to praise you like you deserved. That's why she stopped fucking you for years. That's why you let that student of yours seduce you. Why you let her fuck you."

"No, Evie, I didn't." I pleaded.

She squeezed my balls now and I grunted in pain.

"Fuck!"

"Don't lie to me, daddy. I know what you did."

"Okay." There was no use denying it anymore. "Okay. Fine. Yes, but I didn't fuck her...she only sucked my dick. That was it. But she came on to me. I just...I just didn't stop her."

She let go of my balls and started to lightly touch my cock again. I breathed in relief and pleasure as she did.

"I know, daddy. I know she tried to throat this big cock of yours and you felt so guilty about it. Because you're a good daddy. Because secretly you wished it was me that had done it. If only you knew how willing I would have been. I remember seeing this beautiful piece of meat once when I was younger. I thought I remembered it wrong, but when I saw it again that first night...wow. I had to have it. I had to have you. But you refused. Do you know what really frustrates me the most..." she started squeezing a little harder now. I grunted as the pleasure started turning to pain again.

"It's that you didn't fuck me. You didn't choose me. You chose some nobody fucking slut from your classroom instead of me. You precious little girl. And that made me..."

Stroke.

"So."

Stroke.

"Fucking."

Stroke.

"Mad." She squeezed hard now, and I gritted my teeth, refusing to give her the satisfaction of yelling out.

She smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss. I tried to resist, but she just squeezed my balls again and as I opened my mouth to gasp, she shoved her tongue right in. She greedily licked and sucked my tongue into her mouth, wrestling mine with hers like it had stolen something precious from her. She pulled away leaving both of us panting like dogs, her face flushed red as she stroked my cock in her hand.

"Fuck. You are a really good kisser, daddy."

"Please, Evie. We can't."

"Why not?" she seemed to grow frustrated now. "You would have fucked that student, but I know you wished it was me. You think I didn't notice how similar we looked? You think I didn't notice how you eyed me when I first got here? I thought you were going to fuck me on the doorstep, and I would have fucking let you. I had to run to my room to play with my clit with how wet you made me. Here. Feel it."

I groaned as she straddled my leg now and it was like someone had left the faucet running. The outfit she had on had the straps run along the side of her pussy, letting easy access for anything to enter those soft wet lips. She moaned and bit her bottom lip as she left a trail of wet sticky nectar on my thigh. She was smirking as she ran her hands on her pussy and started to stroke my throbbing fat cock with both her hands.

"Homemade lube." she winked at me, as she stroked my painful erection.

"You have to be honest. Truthful with yourself, daddy. Or I will leave, forever. It'll ruin me and it'll hurt. A lot. But you'll never see me again. I swear to you."

The slickness of her hands as she caressed every inch of my cock was driving me insane. She was right. I hated it but she was right. I had denied it for so long. Denied what her mother believed to be true...because it was true. I wanted to fuck my little girl. I wanted to pump her full of every gallon of cum I had stored in my balls. And while I had fought it for so long, I now had proof, confirmation, that my sweet Evie wanted it too. Maybe even more. It was like lifting a crushing weight off my chest and I was finally able to breathe again.

"You want to fuck me, daddy. You are going to fuck me." Evie straddled me now, running her wet hot pussy on my thick piece of meat.

I nodded. Slowly but finally, I nodded.

"You are going to fill your little girl up with every ounce of cum you have."

I nodded a little more earnestly now.

"You are going to let me suck and fuck this big fat cock, because God, I need it, whenever. I. Want."

I nodded with excitement now. My cock aching at the thought.

"You're going to be my personal milkshake machine." she giggled, as she began to furiously shake her cunt on my dick.

"But first, you are going to eat my pussy. It's only fair since I had to use my fingers our first night together."

"Yes, kiddo. Of course." I nodded, eager to taste my daughter's hot wet cunt on my tongue.

"Mmmm, you are such a good daddy."

Evie rose and though my cock was sad to see her go, it twitched in delight as she lowered herself onto my head. She immediately starting to moan as I greedily ran my tongue along her sopping wet slit. It was like drinking from the fountain of youth.

"Oh fuck. Daddy. You're even good at this? Mom was a fucking idiot to leave you."

I kept licking and sucking away at her puffy red lips and clit as she moaned and grabbed my hair, yanking me closer to her wet pussy. My nose was pressed firmly into her mound and all I could smell was the musky scent of sex and desire leaking from her aching hole. It was all I wanted to smell for the rest of my life.

"Well, just more of daddy for me- Oh. Ah! Ughh.Fuuuuuuck!"

Evie began grinding hard into my mouth now, pulling my hair like I was some kind of racehorse. She quickly freed her heavy tit from her strappy contraption and brought it to her mouth to hungrily suck on her nipple. It wasn't long before my head was squeezed between her warm soft thighs, her screaming loud and deafening as she squirted on my face and into my mouth, the sweet juice flowing down my chin and staining the pillow behind my head.

"Oh shit! Fuck! Sorry, daddy. I tend to cum quite a bit."

"Like father like daughter." I chuckled, licking up whatever I could around her pussy and thighs.

"Oh, daddy wait! I'm super sensitive. Mmmm. What a good daddy." she petted my head softly. "You deserve a reward and I think I know what you'd like."

She crawled down to my knees now, kissing every part of me as she went down, starting at my chest and eagerly working down to my legs, eventually bringing her lips to the side of my cock as she inhaled its aroma. I had to admit, I don't think I'd ever seen something as sexy as my little girl worshipping my cock by her face.

"God. Daddy. It's so fucking big. It's the most perfect cock I've ever seen."

"And it's all yours, kiddo."

"Mmmm. All mine."

She ran her tongue all the way up to the bright red tip, it was begging to be sucked. And it wanted nothing more than my daughter to be the one to do it. With that same little smirk as before, Evie met my eyes and immediately impaled her throat with my cock.