Future with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!"

She giggled and I could feel her throat contract against my shaft as she did, and I moaned at the new sensation. The room was filled with the animalistic sounds of slurping and sucking as my Evie worked her way to the center of the candy pop, eager to get her prize filling. She'd take a moment to come up and stroke the shaft for a few pumps, circling my head with her tongue as she pulled the skin around it into her mouth and swirled her tongue inside.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Oh fuck, what the hell are you doing to me?" I gasped.

Evie winked at me and had me down her throat again in an instant. There was a pool of drool running down the entire shaft of my dick when she pulled her head up. It continued to pool around my balls and into the mattress as she stuck her tongue out to lap my swollen testicles as she pressed my cock down her throat.

"Fuck, baby! Wait. Wait! I'm about to-"

Evie quickly pulled my cock out her throat and gave it a death grip to stop the likely flood of cum she was about to be drowned in.

"Oh no you don't. Do you know how long I've been waiting for this, daddy? You are going to fuck your little girl's pussy right now and you are not stopping until you fill me up with cum. Understand?"

"I wouldn't dream of doing anything else, kiddo." I laughed as I pulled on my restraints. "I would like to be able to do that though with a little more freedom."

"Oh! I almost forgot." Evie giggled as she fished the key from the floor. She unlocked my feet first and made her way to my arms next.

"Now, daddy, I hope that-"

She was cut off as I wrenched my hands free and quickly pinned her down on the bed, grabbing both her arms in my hand and keeping them above her head just like I was chained not but a few minutes ago. My throbbing cock stood straight out, stabbing right at the entrance of her cunt, knowing exactly where it wanted to be right now. But that had to wait. I was still not over the little incident that had led to all of this.

"Evie." I snarled at her face, which was flushed red with arousal and panic.

"Daddy." she whispered. "Please. I'm sorry, but I didn't know any other way. You even admitted wanting to fuck me! I-"

I shoved the head of my cock into her eager pussy, which it happily slurped up. She moaned loudly and rolled her eyes closed as I did it, snapping them open soon after when she noticed I wasn't going any further. She was whimpering now, practically chewing on her bottom lip as her eyes looked directly into mine. They were wide with pleading and hunger.

"Please, daddy. Oh god, please. I need it I need it I need it. Please! Oh fuck. Please fuck me! Don't do this to me. You said you said!"

She was trying to slam her hips into mine, but I had my other arm pressed firmly on her stomach. It was a futile attempt, and she wouldn't get another inch unless I said so.

"You will remember your fucking place, young lady. I do not want any more surprises in my drinks or food, and you will suck and be fucked when I tell you it's time to suck and be fucked. Do I make myself clear?"

It was her turn to nod her head eagerly at demands now.

"Yes, daddy! Yes! Of course, your word is law. I will listen to everything you say I promise, daddy."

"You will behave yourself from now on and we will have a happy father daughter relationship like any other. With the exception of getting your holes filled with my cum every night. And not a word will be spoken to your mother. Do you understand?"

I was worried she would break her neck with how hard she nodded in response.

"Oh god yes, daddy. I promise. I pinky swear with cherries on top. I'll do everything you say, and mom will be an ignorant idiot while I'm your little cum dump."

"Good. Now show me."

I quickly rammed every inch of my pulsing cock into her soaking wet cunt and I was immediately hit sprayed with her squirting sap in response.

"Oh SHIT! Ow! Fuck! Oh God. Wait ow, fuck. Oh God! I didn't think I'd cum so quickly!"

Her legs spasmed under me as she continued to spray all over my cock and legs, her eyes rolling back in ecstasy as I continued pumping in and out of her like a piston. Every fold of her cunt squeezed at my cock as she came. The heavy sound of furious wet slapping filled the room, her screams guttural as her cum mixed with my juices to create a creamy foam that coated my cock and her cunt.

"Oh fuck! Slower daddy! Please! I'm so sensitive right now!"

"Fuck. I'm sorry, sweetie. This is just too fucking good."

I kept plowing into her, as slowly as I could until she was panting like a dog in heat, her own thrusts matching mine, begging for my cock to hit her deepest places. I had one hand grabbing her slim waist and the other finally getting a good feel of her bouncing tits as they rocked with every thrust. They were sweet honeydews and after being deprived of them for so long I eagerly sucked on them like I would any melon. I was fucking ravenous.

"Fuck fuck fuck, not my nipples. I'm going to cum again, daddy!"

"Good." I groaned. "I'm going to cover them in my cum."

Evie responded by locking her legs firmly around my legs and wrapping her arms around my head.

"Don't you fucking dare, daddy. I've been wanting to get filled up with your cum for years. I'm not letting a drop spill out of me tonight.

I grinned and mashed my lips into hers, drawing our bodies closer as my cock pounded furiously into her cunt, rubbing my body closely to also mash into her swollen red clit.

"Oh shit shit shit shit shit." Evie moaned, pulling away from my mouth and biting into my shoulder as I felt her pussy start to squeeze for her orgasm.

"Fuck!" was all I could manage to yell before thrusting into her half a dozen times, each thrust shooting a thick rope of pent up cum into her uterus. She squirted on my cock again as she pulled her head back and rolled her eyes, her body tensing up tightly with each thrust of cum coursing through her body.

After what felt like blissful eternity, I pulled out my softening cock out of her red pulsating pussy and laid next to her exhausted and panting. Soon after, I could hear thick globs of cum bubbling and oozing out of her stretched hole.

"Oh god, daddy. I can't believe..."

Evie weakly moved to rest her arm and head on my chest. Her eyes fluttered as the lingering effects of her orgasm wound through her body.

"Daddy. You almost broke your little girl. I think my brain has gone stupid." she giggled, as she kissed my chin lightly.

"You'll get used to it, kiddo. You almost broke your old man." I laughed back.

"Oh I don't think any part of you is broken." she grabbed the flaccid cock and gave it a playful tug.

"Not at all. I think every part of you is delicious."

"Thank you, kiddo. I'm glad you turned out equally delicious." I chuckled.

"I'm glad you made me this delicious. It's only fair you get to taste the dish you make, right?" she winked and gave me another kiss on the chin.

"I couldn't agree more." I said, giving her a kiss back in the lips. "I plan on having a taste every day for the rest of my life."

"Mmmm. It's about time, daddy."

She nuzzled her face into my neck and exhausted as we were, we drifted off to sleep together. Her naked body pressed against mine and I finally I went to bed without a pain in my head or a pain in my dick.

I woke for the first time in days peacefully to the sound of my alarm and hit the button to turn it off. I didn't mind at all and it was the slurping sound that really work me up this morning and I looked down to see my little Evie hungrily slurping and bobbing her head up and down my cock, her fingers furiously rubbing at her clit. I laughed and petted my little girl's head. "Morning, kiddo."

She pulled my cock out of her mouth with a loud pop and smiled back happily at me. "Morning, daddy! Just thought I'd have a little breakfast before breakfast." she winked at me and went back to sucking my cock moaning as she forced it back down her throat.

I smiled, happy to have my daughter back with me completely, holes and all. I finally knew we would have a future together and I was eager to spend every bit of it filling her up with my love.

The End.