Future's Toy Ch. 02: The Lab Rat

Story Info
Sam is blackmailed and used as a cavy by his students.
2.8k words
4.62
4.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE LAB RAT : FUTURE'S TOY #2

---------------------------------------------------------

[This story is set 14 years in the future.] Plot: Professor Sam Watson is blackmailed by his students. They dominate and humiliate him, and use him...as a cavy.

---------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence, sex and domination.

If the arguments offend you, please leave.

If you are not 18+, please leave.

The arguments are PURE FICTION, and the people in the stories are NOT real.

LANGUAGE NOTE: English is not my native language, so there may be some errors.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up after a few minutes, I think. My head felt like... surrounded by a nice feeling of warmth. The headache was pounding, and I closed my eyes, concentrating on getting rid of the pain in the back of my neck. Then I opened my eyes again, and realized where I was.

In front of me, the scary but sensual panorama of Hellen Shaw's ass and shoulders.

Oh My God! Hellen had me trapped in her reverse head scissor!

"Welcome back, Mister Watson," Hellen cooed, turning to me, and smiling. She bent her calves back, towards her ass.

Hellen's thighs and calves completely enveloped me, closing me in a kind of sensual cocoon, pulsing her warm, vibrant cheerleader muscle around my tiny skull.

Her tight black leggings could barely contain her big ass.

Nobody should be allowed to dress like that, at school.

"Hey Mister Watson..... We know you like this....hold. It was your sister's favorite. Isn't it?" Veronica Palmer said.

"No!" I screamed, and grabbed the thighs that wrapped my face.

Oh Jesus, Hellen's legs were so.... creamy, hugging, warm and sensual, but at the same time I could feel the cheerleader muscles pumping under her soft skin.

"Your sister seemed to love this hold, and use it on you! Gosh, mister Watson, it must have been so humiliating! Because I love this hold too!" Hellen teased me. I immediately remembered the sensations, and the pain felt in Rebecca's reverse head scissor.

The pain her immense legs caused. I also remembered when Rebecca gently stroked her cock while she squeezed me with her thighs...

My cock reacted to the memories, and the dirty words of the two students, and my member stiffened quickly.

"Uhhhh mister Watson, what do we have here?" Hellen said, laughing.

"Mister Watson Junior has woken up!" Veronica emphasized.

Hellen's thighs and ass had covered my ears, and I could hear just muffled words, from the two witches, filtered through the wall of muscle and flesh that enveloped my head.

"He's so fucking easy to submit," Veronica complained.

"I believe his sister was always beating him, lol. Mister Watson, you seem to like very much....being between a pair of beautiful female legs. Isn't that right, Mister Watson?"

I tapped hard on Hellen's thigh.

"Mpff, let me go! You....!"

Hellen, for silencing me, stretched out her legs, and flexed her reverse head scissor. My head was squeezed on all sides by powerful muscular flesh. I tapped my hand harder on Hellen's thigh.

"No tap out for ya, mister Watson!" Hellen chuckled.

"Only....knockout!"

I groaned in horror when I realized that the two harpies wanted to knock me out, again. I tried to free myself with more emphasis.

Then, a hand rested on my erect penis in my pants, making me moan with pleasure.

"Shhhhhh mister Watson, don't worry." Veronica said, and she ran her fingers along my covered cock. My body preferred to enjoy the student's caresses rather than free itself, and my whole physique went limp.

"Hey Hellen, I got an idea. That thing you wanted to do with that guy... Jordan Gunner!....why not do it with Professor Watson? He's so kind and helpful." Veronica proposed.

Hellen's face lit up.

"Great idea, Ver!"

"Perfect. Shall I call the girls?"

"All right. Call the girls, Ver. I'll take care of Mister Watson. I'll knock him out for....a while, so he won't bother us while we wait for the girls. I really need to smoke some weed. Okay?"

"Magnifique." Veronica agreed with a French accent, and she picked up the phone.

Hellen turned to me, and quickly grabbed my hands.

"Please no!" I cried.

"Baby, I'm going to make you asleep...with my legs. Nothing personal, Mister Watson. There's one thing you can do, Mister Watson.... Enjoy my legs, until you pass out." Hellen said, with her soft voice, filtered by the muscle surrounding my ears and skull.

"Mmmmppff" I tried to free myself with my residual energies, but there were none.

"Just... sleep." Hellen whispered softly, and she began to seriously tighten the lock of her legs, which grew out of all proportion. Her legs were certainly less muscular than my sister Rebecca's, but softer, softer and slightly larger. But they exerted a very powerful pressure. With no escape from the blonde student's clutches, my body quickly faded.

My vision went black, I felt tingling everywhere, and finally passed out between the thighs of the 18 yo cheerleader.

*

I woke up with a terrible pain in my neck, lying on the ground, hearing soft female laughter. Fortunately, this time, I was not wrapped in female legs.

Slowly, groaning, I got up and saw the wicked harpies sitting on my desk. In addition to Hellen Shaw and Veronica Palmer, there were also Alexa Jackson and Gaya Jen Allen.

Alexa Jackson was a volleyball player on the high school women's team, very tall and thin, with a face not too beautiful, but still a pretty girl, with a slim and tapered body. She was a lot into video games, and this stuff. A little nerdy. But...a very and respectable nerd.

Gaya Jen Allen was a beautiful redhead, short and fluffy, with long, wavy red hair, and beautifully tapered lips. A little naive and stupid, she wasn't....the smartest in the class.

The 4 harpies had put their 4 asses on my desk, and they were smoking a joint. There was a noticeable smell of marijuana in the air.

"What the fuck are you doing???" I screamed, red in the face.

"I will make you expelled!! But who do you think you are?" I screamed, my hair completely disheveled, my face red.

The girls burst out a big laugh.

"But look at you, Mister Watson!" Hellen laughed.

"You know what? I'm going to talk to principal Wess." I shouted, rushing to the door. I tried to open it several times, but it was locked. And the key wasn't there.

"What the Hell? Where is the key? Give it back to me immediately, now!!" I yelled, trying to impose... some authority.

Alexa Jackson came towards me.

"Mister Watson, I didn't come here, in your office, to hear you scream like a sissy." She said, then she punched me in the stomach, with a fist.

To my surprise, I was able to react right away, pushing Alexa Jackson away. Her friends sat, watching her, cheering. Alexa was tall, but not very strong. Her arms weren't big, and her legs....didn't look insanely muscular. But they were certainly a volleyball player's best weapon.

I was a grown man, and Alexa was just a little girl.

I would have spanked her easily. Easily.

I thought that until a few seconds later, when I lay on the floor, and Alexa closed her long legs around my head, locking her muscular calves in front of my stunned face, and continuing to put incredible pressure with her thighs.

"Ahhhhh!!" I moaned, throwing my hands on her legs, in a futile attempt to break her hold.

"Hey mister Watson, you are weak as a....Goomba!" Alexa laughed, referring to Super Mario.

I tried to free myself from her headscissor, but she continued to have possession of my head, as if her thighs were glued to my ears.

The other 3 girls surrounded me and Alexa.

"What did you say this hold is called?" Gaya Allen asked.

"Headscissor. But you can call it whatever you want.... I'd call her... 'How to break a Goomba'. Or, 'who's the professor now'? Hahhaha!"

Alexa laughed, perfecting her grip. Eight amused eyes stared at my fiery red face.

"See, Gaya, obviously he can't escape my scissors! Mister Watson is weak, yes, but it's not just a matter of strength. Lock someone in your headscissor...and they won't break free. Unless you want too. See, that Mister Watson cannot free himself? "

Alexa explained to Gaya, pointing to my red face, with one finger. Now she was the real teacher.

"He keeps trying to break free, I keep squeezing! And I'm not even putting too much power into it!

Aw, Little mister Watson, do you want me to let you go? Do you want to breathe? "

"Urgh, yes please!" I groaned, grimacing in pain, as Alexa clamped her long, muscular 18-year-old legs around my head, even tighter.

I felt like I was attending a dissection class, in which prof Alexa was dissecting a frog, only it was me, the frog.

"I need you to stop moving now, mister Watson. Put your hands off!"

Alexa told me, but my body was panicking, and it didn't listen to her. My hands involuntarily kept searching freedom.

"Put those hands down now! Or I'll cut your head off!" Alexa snarled, rubbing her powerful legs around my neck.

Meekly, I obeyed Alexa, and placed my hands on the cold floor.

"Good boy, Mister Watson." Alexa said, patting me softly on her hair, then she resumed her humiliating lesson.

"Gaya, another funny and pathetic thing about Mister Watson....is that he has precedents, between girl's legs. Yes, Mister Watson, we know everything about your sister, Hellen and Veronica have told us everything. See Gaya, Mister Watson... likes to be between female legs. And when men like something...."

"... their penis stiffens, I know. I wasn't born yesterday either, haha." Gaya joked.

"Exactly. All right. Get it out, Hel." Alexa said.

Hellen promptly undid my pants and wrapped her soft hand around my already half hard cock. Immediately, an electric shock went through my back.

Being masturbated in front of 4 of the hottest students in school while being physically dominated? Is there anything more humiliating?

I don't think so.

Silently, Hellen stroked my balls and my cock's shaft, easily bringing him to full erection.

"It's so...venous." Gaya commented.

"Now, it's ready." The blonde Hellen said. "Watch this, Gaya."

And without hesitation, the blonde cheerleader took my cock in her warm mouth.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhhh!" I groaned, and was tempted to move my hands, but I remembered Alexa's threats. Alexa kept caressing my unkempt hair, as Hellen's mouth gave love to my cock.

Hellen was good, really good. She licked and stroked my whole shaft with his tongue, and my sensitive head, making me mad with pleasure.

"Ohh!" I moaned aloud, as the young girl drove me absolutely out of control. She rolled her tongue around my sensitive cock, sucking it with her soft throat muscles.

"Ohhh!" I moaned, disappointed, as Hellen's warm mouth left my erect manhood with a dry Pop!

A few more seconds and I would have shot my hot cum down her sweet throat.

"Your turn, Gaya." Hellen declared.

"Do I really have to do this?" Gaya asked, slightly horrified.

"You've never sucked a dick, so yes." Veronica said. "Mister Watson is here for this. Come on."

"It will be easy to make him cum, trust me. Just use your tongue a lot, and move your lips to the tip, and swipe down to the base, now, and then. Also, squeeze his balls. When you feel his testicles twitch....well you can imagine it. "

My cock badly wanted release. The mix of sexual arousal and humiliation of being used as a toy by these little girls drove me crazy. Squeezed between a pair of long muscular thighs, I was being used as a 'workout' for blowjobs.

"Oh my god, what am I doing? I have to get out of here!" I thought exhausted, but my thoughts were nipped in the bud when my cock was again enveloped in the wetness of a mouth.

Gaya had taken me in her mouth, and she applied all the methods recommended to her, applying minimal contact for maximum results.

"Ohhhhh!" I moaned in pleasure. Gaya wasn't as good as Hellen, but her mouth was talented, anyway.

Her tongue flickered, licked and tickled everywhere. After massaging the sides of my member, she took it completely down her throat.

"Oh god oh god oh god!" I moaned lustfully, arching my back, but the powerful legs around my head held me still. Inevitably, I was about to cum.

"Look how he's arching!" Veronica exclaimed.

After a few seconds, my cock cummed a huge amount of cum, directly down Gaya's warm mouth. The sweet redhead smoothly swallowed my entire load, shot directly into her stomach. After my orgasm, Gaya continued to massage the head of my cock with her lips, producing a devastating tickle.

"You were right, damn, it was easy." Gays exulted, satisfied after milking me.

"The taste isn't bad, either. Like... skim milk."

After the orgasmic adrenaline,

Suddenly, a feeling of weakness and sleepiness enveloped my body, and I found myself unable to move a limb.

Alexa untied her thighs from my neck, which fell to the floor. I was sweaty and panting, my cock still dripping, out of my pants.

The 4 wicked students looked at me from above.

"Please stop...anf. Enough." I gasped, exhausted.

"Yo mister Watson, you are the perfect.... puppet!" Hellen laughed.

I tried to get up, but I was too weak, and fell back.

"Can't you even get up, baby?" Veronica said, then she turned to the other girls.

"Ok, girls, four against one to finish him, what do you think? Are you in?"

The girls cheered in chorus, and threw themselves on my body.

Seconds later, Hellen was sitting behind me, her huge, creamy, muscular thighs laced around my head. Gaya stretched out to my left, wrapping her short but strong legs around my waist and back.

While Hellen and Gaya were squeezing me with their scissors, Alexa, giggling, placed one foot on top of my exposed, naked cock, beginning to stroke it with her silky foot, stimulating my erection.

Suddenly, something warm and silky darkened my face, and I recognized Veronica's foot. The girl, laughing, rubbed her nylon-wrapped foot against my face.

"Open that mouth, baby, open it, Mister Watson, OPEN IT! Or I tell Hellen to cut off your useless fucking head with her legs, and you know she can!"

Veronica ordered me. Completely submissive to the feminine power of these adolescent goddesses, I obeyed, and meekly opened my mouth.

Hellen could have easily killed me with those legs. No joke. They were absolutely strong. Veronica immediately pushed her foot, as deep as possible, into my throat. Choked and short of air, I began to cry desperately, the same way I cried 14 years ago when Rebecca crushed me with her thighs, or when she mummified me alive.

I cried like a baby as two girls squeezed me between their thighs, another girl sensually rubbed my cock, and the other girl slipped her foot down my throat.

Real tears ran, down my swollen cheeks.

"Oh my god, mister Watson, are you crying?" Alexa taunted me.

Hellen reached out her hand, picked up a tear of mine and drank it, maliciously. Then she laughed.

But my weakened body was offering no resistance anymore. All the sounds reached me muffled, due to the wall of muscle that had now enveloped my skull and my ears.

"Let's put him to sleep, girls, it's not funny anymore," Hellen complained.

"Bad bad bad mister Watson. You don't even try to resist to us." Alexa complained.

"He never did. Not even with his sister Rebecca. He was just waiting to be cut in half, by her sister's legs."

Hellen said. The blonde cheerleader tightened her huge muscular thighs around my head, while the legs of Gaya brutally gripped my body, squeezing what was left in my poor lungs. The taste of nylon and the smell of Veronica's foot, along with the excitement of Alexa's foot, clouded my mind. Within seconds, as my tears continued to roll down my face, I felt the now familiar feeling of fainting.

I had been a slave to many girls. Now, I was a professor. But 4 of my sexy and trained students enslaved me, again. Now, I was the servant of 4 new goddesses.

My body died, and with a last desperate gasp, I was knocked out for the second time.

*

"Urgh!" I groaned, suddenly waking up. I hoped it was....just a bad dream. But of course, it wasn't. The evidence was clear. My floppy cock was out of my pants, and a cigarette had been extinguished on my shirt.

Staggering, I got up, and saw the door key on the floor under the desk.

Nothing would ever be the same in class 4A.

Or throughout the school.

There was a note on the desk.

"We have the photos, Mr. Watson. The old ones, and the new ones."

*