Future's Toy Ch. 04: The Kidnapping

Story Info
Sam has a way of spending his free day...a little weird.
2.1k words
4.83
3.2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is set 14 years in the future.) Plot: Sam Watson is kidnapped and tied up by his students, who...take advantage of his free day.

---------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence, sex and domination.

If the arguments offend you, please leave.

If you are not 18+, please leave.

The arguments are PURE FICTION, and the people in the stories are NOT real.

LANGUAGE NOTE: English is not my native language, so there may be some errors.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's still me, Sam Watson. About a week ago, something horrible and humiliating happened to me.

I was doing a math lesson in class 4B, with a lot of....difficulties. After like 15 mins, I heard Jason Parker moaning, and I saw that he was all red in the face.

He was between two harpies of the 4B class, Isabel Petersen and Sophie Roberts.

Jason was all red, and he was moaning, so I asked several times to them if everything was all right.

Jason was the only student who cared about my subject in that class, and I would have been very angry.

Did Isabel and Sophie just...bothering him, or worse... torturing him?

So I called all 3 to my office, Jason, Isabel and Sophie, to find out what was going on.

What Isabel said left me speechless! She told me how Sophie teased Jason with her little feet, and how Isabel masturbated Jason...in class!

It was unacceptable, and I threatened the two girls to get them expelled from the damn school!

From that moment, I felt only pain! Sophie threw me on my desk and wrapped my neck with her long legs, as I felt Isabel's soft feet stroking my cock in my pants!

Oh God, it was so humiliating!

Then I heard Jason enter, and I thought he was going to help me.

But the bastard did nothing.

Maybe he agreed with the whores. After some time, Sophie knocked me unconscious with her thighs, and the last thing I felt was Isabel's feet making me shoot a load of cum into my pants.

I had been completely humiliated. But Isabel and Sophie were Hellen Shaw's friends, and Veronica Palmer too.

The bitches definitely shared MY humiliating photos.

*

It was a Thursday after lunch. I was packing my things to go home. Friday was my free day.

And I couldn't wait to be away from that school, and from those damn girls.

Even if only for one day.

I was packing my briefcase in my study, when Hellen Shaw and another girl from 4A, Rachel Clarke, walked in. Rachel was a beautiful girl, medium height, with incredibly soft lips. Her body was a little plump, with slightly large but firm thighs and arms. Long brown hair, pointed nose, sharp face, wide hips, huge butt and giant boobs.

"Ddd-do you n-need some...something? Girls?" I asked, almost stammering.

The two looked at each other and laughed. Then they walked over to me, sitting on the chair.

"You know Mister Watson, we heard about the little...accident, you had with Isabel Petersen and Sophie Roberts, last week...well, we wanted to tell you something." Hellen said.

"You belong to 4A. TO US. Not other classes, not other girls." Rachel Clarke concluded.

As Hellen suspiciously closed the door, Rachel moved behind me. I kept an eye on her.

"W-What are you saying? I don't... 'belong' to anyone. Things aren't like that." I tried to argue.

"No?" Hellen said seriously. "Do you want the whole world to see those photos again? Do you want all of Gainesville to see the photos of your sister Rebecca dominating you? And the photos of 14 years later, photos of one of your students squeezing your head between her legs?" The blonde continued, mercilessly.

"No, no, no! Tell me, Mister Watson. Do you want all of Gainesville to see the photo where you are getting your cock sucked by Gaya fucking Allen? You will get arrested for that photo. Before you ask, yes, we took photos in eeeevery occasion."

I was in an unfavorable situation. They had me in their grip.

"You are like our dog on a leash, Mister Watson. And we are your owners. Understood?" Hellen concluded.

"Ok, ok." I said, disconsolately.

"I don't want..... anyone to see those photos. What do you want?"

Hellen walked over to me, and she sat on the desk, in front of my chair, and with one long movement she crossed her long, powerful legs, inches from my crotch. Her mid-thigh blue leggings left the full extent of her leg was gloriously displayed. I couldn't help but look at those wonderful but deadly legs.

"Hey, I'm here." Hellen said, making me look away from her legs.

"What do we want?"

"Yes, w....w-what?" I asked.

In response, Hellen unfastened her legs, rolled over on her desk, and lay down on the table's wood, right in front of me, her beautiful muscled ass right in front of my eyes.

"We want to make you happy, of course!" Hellen laughed, looking at me over her shoulder. Terrible images immediately came to mind, when she had used me as a toy to teach fellatio to Gaya Jen Allen, how wonderful her mouth was playing with my cock, but also how powerful her legs were around my head.

Hellen Shaw was getting dangerously close to becoming a sort of... Rebecca Watson 2.0 for me. Baaad.

"Do you like the view?" Rachel asked, stroking my hair from behind my chair.

"Get up, Mister Watson. Let's take... a closer look, shall we?"

Without ceasing to stare at Hellen's hypnotic butt, I almost involuntarily obeyed to Rachel's order. As soon as I stood up, Rachel pushed me violently forward, against Hellen, who was lying on the desk.

I almost didn't realize it, until Hellen's hard shoulder slammed into my face.

"Urgh! Ouch!" I groaned, but then I felt a wonderful sensation. Falling on Hellen's body, my cock was positioned perfectly in the crevice of the blonde's marble thighs, just below her beautiful ass, and the sensation was.....heavenly.

From behind, I felt Rachel climb onto my body, and lay on my back in her vault. Hellen's body was so powerful that she could lift 2 people on her back, with virtually no effort.

Quickly, a small hand infiltrated my crotch, and released my half-erect penis.

"No!" I shouted. I was about to be raped again by these girls. My cock approved the release from the pants.

The contact with the soft, warm skin of Hellen's thighs made my cock even more erect. Rachel gave a downward thrust on my ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I groaned as a wonderful sensation enveloped my sensitive erection. My hard cock had sunk between Hellen's soft thighs, being completely wrapped. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" I let out a huge moan of pleasure as Hellen's big muscular legs completely enveloped my manhood.

Hellen's ass pushed into my belly as Rachel, lying on top of me, stroked my hair.

"Bad and foolish man...so helpless." I heard in my ear. Rachel pushed me from behind, pressing her crotch on my ass and her tits on my back, pushing me more and more against Hellen's strong body.

I felt her breath close to my ear, so feminine and so seductive. Rachel's lips were an erotic dream for me, for many nights. Then, Rachel giggled, and I felt her arms meander around my head, stroking my neck, and finally wrapping around my throat. Her left hand, which was so soft and smooth as she stroked my hair, grabbed my chin, pulling my head back violently.

"Urrrkk!" I croaked as I realized the perfect sleeperhold I was a prisoner of. My throat was gripped in the crook of her arm as her other hand gripped the back of my head, pushing me deeper and deeper into the crease of her arm.

"Mmmmmmmm...." she moaned in my ear.

"Well, Veronica has to do her things, she....had to fuck her boyfriend. So, Mister Watson, Rachel was willing to take Veronica's place today... you will find her arms are equally strong..." Hellen said.

Their sexy young bodies thrust me into a deadly sandwich, on top of me Rachel with her curvaceous body, below me Hellen, with her soft and powerful muscles, holding my cock captive, between her muscular thighs.

"Mmmm, do you like this sandwich, Mister Watson? It will be your lunch." Hellen said in her sensual voice.

My whole body was surrounded by soft female flesh.

"I'm blocking the flow of blood and oxygen to your brain, Mister Watson. You know how it works. You won't be in pain soon, I promise." Rachel whispered in my ear, her voice vibrant.

As she flexed her thighs around my cock, Hellen smiled at me over her shoulder, and she squeezed her thighs again.

"Orrrr!" the sensation was overwhelming, like a giant hand slowly pumping my cock.

Then, Hellen tilted her ass slightly, sliding her thighs back and forth along my cock. The sensitive head of my penis probed the flesh of her legs, and her huge firm buttocks.

"Orrhhh!" The pleasure was simply divine, and these two girls were simply dominant goddesses, and I was uncontrollably excited and weak, a rag doll between their hands. Hellen's long legs did not stop moving, and my cock involuntarily began to seek contact with those muscular thighs, while Rachel continued to breathe in my ear, slowly but surely leading me towards the unconsciousness in her sexy sleeperhold.

Then my cock disappeared into the crevice of Hellen's thighs, and the blonde girl flexed her legs rhythmically. It was too much.

"Nnnnnmmmargh!" I moaned, ejaculating a huge and liberating load of cum between Hellen's hot, sexy muscular legs.

My whole body weakened after orgasm, and quickly succumbed to Rachel's sleeper.

"Urghhhhh!" My flickering lids were so heavy that I couldn't keep them open. My whole body was enveloped in heat, especially my cock, still wrapped in Hellen's legs Quickly, a hot and suffocating wave of black and red hit me, as I felt incredibly weak and nauseated, and everything went black, and Rachel Clarke put me to sleep in her sexy embrace.

*

I woke up with a pain in the back of the neck. I didn't understand where I was, or what time it was.

I tried to scratch, but found I couldn't move my arm. Then I realized that I was staring at the ceiling, as if I were lying down, and I raised my head to understand.

Oh, Jesus! I was still in my office, but in a strange situation. The two vipers had laid me on a wheeled bench, the kind used in art workshops, and tied me with 5 straps, two at the ankles, at the wrists and one around the chest.

I tried desperately to move, but they tied me up tightly. Then, in a corner of the room, I spotted Hellen. Approaching sensual, she said: "Aww, mister Watson, I see you are still alive, after all."

"Release me, please. What does this mean." I begged her.

Hellen ran her finger from my chest until it touched my crotch.

"Happy Friday anyway."

"Friday? I've been here all night? What do you mean, Hellen you have to untie me, this is going too far!!!" I yelled, furious.

Hellen put a finger on her lips.

"Rachel and I decided we were a little... stingy, keeping you only for....us. So we asked the other girls in class 4A, too, if... they wanted to play a little...with you."

"No, it can't be!"

"Yes, that's right. You will be our little guinea pig, Mister Watson." Hellen said softly, looking down at me.

"For god's same, My god Hellen you must...." I was cut off in mid-prayer by Hellen, who brought her lips to mine and kissed me for a long time. Her tongue swirled in my throat, subduing my tongue. Her blond hair tickled the skin of her neck.

I wanted it to never end, and when her kiss ended my penis was already erect, eager for more contact.

"Don't worry, they're.....good girls. I know them." Hellen said, and she began to push the table, leading me to my closet.

"It's a great way to spend your free day, don't you think, Mister Watson? Everyone thinks you're home." Hellen said, and pushed me to the side of my closet.

Then Hellen tore off a piece of gray scotch tape, and started to shut my mouth. I tried to stop her in every way, but Hellen grabbed my throat tightly, and she put the tape over my mouth.

"Show some gratitude! Don't you see how much they love you.... your students?" Hellen said ironically. It was her last sweet words before I saw her leave, and the door slam, her feminine scent still enveloping the air.

I felt like the frog, ready to be dissected. Helpless, I cannot decide my fate. I was completely submitted.

Continues....