FWB: Kanika

Story Info
One Night Stand with an old flame.
1.1k words
3.93
10.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Names are changed obviously.

The silky, soft & smooth bedsheet brushing against the naked skin of her body always made her feel sexy. She felt happy, fresh & light after weeks. Then she remembered the ordeal of last night.

She was out partying with her girls. Few came with their boyfriend or husband and then there was she and one more friend of hers who came to get a guy. They were in a pub, dancing and drinking their way. Ready to bang anyone who was worthy enough to spend a night with them.

She was being too choosy initially and then she saw Avi (short for Avishek). Avi was an old friend cum ex. She went on to hug him which he reciprocated with good warmth. He hugged her tight and smelled good. Due to loud music, they spoke in each other ears. When she eventually asked him whether he was here with his friends. He said, he was here alone and taking his chance, added that he was looking to score.

Kanika although super drunk knew that she was expecting such an answer from him. She had checked him out before approaching him and realized he still looked a feast to have. None spoke for a minute and then both went to the dance floor. They danced and danced to seduce each other or to set the mood for tonight. Kanika's friends asked whether she was leaving with them, to which Avi assured that he will drop her. Sometime later, they ate a bit and left together in a cab.

They tiptoed their way to her bedroom. Once they reached inside, their lips locked while their hands felt each other's body. They had been together before and knew what they liked. Avi picked up Kanika and threw her gently on the bed. The lights were already dim and then Avi removed his shirt. Kanika remembered that chiseled chest she had spent hours many years ago. They kissed again and soon Sid's lips began tracing her body.

This was a known place for him. He nibbled in her ears. He was super drunk and that long neck of her was worth the hickey he had always left on her skin. He pulled the spaghetti straps down and began tracing her shoulders with his lips. He rose again but only to remove the entire dress off her body. Her black satin strapless bra held those beautiful big globes perfectly. He remembered how these juicy melons bounced and moved while they danced hours ago. And now, he was about to meet them up close. Her black thong was not covering much. Kanika unbuckled his jeans only to find a big thick cock wrapped tight in a red brief.

Avi then unhooked her bra and squeezed her juicy tits while sucking on her nipple. Kanika opened her legs wide, letting him rest between them while he sucked on her tits. One by one Avi devoured her juicy melons. She held his face close to keep him going longer. She held him tight and rolled over to be on top. Her lips traced his bare chest and then abs. Kanika positioned herself to rub her thong clad clit on his brief wrapped dick. A ride of few minutes and then they unwrapped their presents.

They got completely naked and positioned themselves in 69 position. Kanika covered Sid's dick in her saliva to make it wet and jerked him tight. Avi did not need anything as she was already so wet. They ate each other for long as if they had been hungry for days. Vigorously with mild force and passion to make sure they do not regret, not having enough of it. Kanika had mastered sucking dicks using him. Her tongue did the trick and sent Avi towards Nirvana. For Sid, it was nostalgia as he had spent more time of his life between these legs than multiple women combined. He would lick alternatively between her clit and her labia. He began sucking her more strongly and Kanika could no longer focus on the dick in her hand. She moaned for a while and then had her first orgasm.

Avi pushed her to the side and brought a condom from his jeans. Like old days, Kanika placed the condom over his penis and pushed down unrolling it with her mouth. She lubricated it with her saliva and then positioned his dick to enter her drooling vagina. He went inside within first two push. It indeed was very wet and welcoming for him.

Avi lowered himself over her intertwining his fingers with hers and began with slow strokes. She could not believe she was with him. A guy who she had not seen for 11 years was in her bed having sex with her. Those slow strokes in between picked up pace for a minute and then went slow again. Every slow stroke made her feel every inch of his dick inside her, rubbing through the inner walls of her vagina. She could feel more of him with every stroke. Then he rose up and held her by waist while fucking her a bit roughly. He fucked her for a while and then Avi lifted her legs resting them over chest but in crossed position. It made her hole super tight. Kanika was moaning again. He had picked up pace. Their bodies made slapping sounds alongwith small slurpy sound every time he went in and out of her.

Avi then pushed her legs aside and asked her to bend in a doggy position. Like a pro she turned and rose her ass up while her back made a smooth curve. Avi made sure to have a tight grip as he intended to finish now. His pace faster than before while Kanika moaned in the pillow. Her ass smacking over his body made sound again. Kanika dug her nails deeper in the pillow expecting another orgasm shortly while Avi's head was raised high in pleasure nearing his first release. Soon they both came. Avi blasted a heavy load of cum and a stream of pleasure ran through their bodies. Everything felt silent.

Both of them collapsed on the bed. Avi caressed her hair and asked her to come over him. Kanika hugged him tight with little strength that existed in her body. Her half body rested over his. Her hand removed the condom and stroked his penis. His hand cupped and squeezed her melon. He could feel his thigh getting wet with her drooling pussy. They kissed again and went to sleep.

Coming back to present, it indeed was the best night for her in a while. She was happy that she approached him. They hadn't exchanged number and he was gone before she could wake up. She recalled his old habit and realized he would have taken her naked pics before leaving this time also. She even noticed the hickey he had left on her neck.