G-Pol Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha's great great grandparents and many of the other survivors of the survey expedition were called on to testify and no plea bargains were offered. Public opinion had made itself felt and the Prosecutors knew they wouldn't get away with anything less than complete justice. And not only for the executives. Thousands were found guilty of conspiracy and most shared the same fate. In an ironic twist, the perpetrators were sentenced to serve their terms on the Hell world they'd so misrepresented.

Surprisingly, several small bands of elves, ogres, trolls, dwarves, orcs and goblins elected to stay on Timian and make it their home. These had over the years formed small nomadic bands that learned to survive and eventually to prosper in the seeming wasteland. Now they would serve as jailors and peace keepers for those who'd wronged them. With the agreement of the original colonists, Timian was eventually designated a prison planet for the worst, most dangerous offenders. Those prisoners who survived twenty years and who could prove themselves reformed would be allowed to return to society. Surprisingly, most of the few who did survive chose to stay, adopted by one or another of the nomadic tribes.

That'd been one hundred forty years ago. Now Scouts and soldiers from Timian were feared and respected all over the human sphere. Even more so than the famous Ceresian Marines! Their living conditions made them far tougher than any might expect without experiencing it firsthand. It was truly a place where only the strong and smart survived.

So, all in all, her family had been wealthy beforehand. When her mother met her father, he seemed charming and quickly seduced the naive young woman. He easily talked her into marrying him and took her off to Volkshaven. It'd been there she'd gotten the first inkling that he wasn't the kind charming young man she'd hoped when she married him. Instead, he was self-serving, uncaring and dishonest. She caught him in several affairs with other women. The first and second times she forgave him, but after the third time she knew he would never change and elected to leave him behind. She had her own wealth from her family and made a home for herself and her daughter who'd been born shortly after their marriage. The separation and divorce happened when Natasha was four and she never saw her father again. She had vague memories of him, but nothing of real note. Looking back at it now, she realized he'd never really done much with her or showed her any affection whatever. She was better off without him, but it still hurt.

Natasha had recently begun school in Volkshaven when her mother brought home the man who would eventually become her stepfather. He was already a successful trader and he lavished attention on the then six-year-old little girl. This made both Natasha and her mum very happy and they were soon a family and living on his ship with him as he plied the space lanes in his trading. In this way they saw many strange and wondrous worlds and met a lot of new and exciting people.

As Natasha grew up, she became good friends with one of her stepfather's crewmen. He was an assistant engineer and part time cargo handler. It was he who would later help her with the restoration and painting of her bikes. In truth they were quite a bit more than friends, but less than lovers. They could talk about anything at all and often did. It had been he who gave Natasha her first kiss. Nothing more had happened between them, but it was one of her most treasured memories.

When her parents had retired, he had left space with them and moved into the village, becoming a partner in their planetside business. When she'd finished her training and had been assigned to G-Pol and been given the ship as a graduation gift, Natasha had hoped her friend would become her engineer. She was slightly disappointed when he didn't until he told her he'd fallen in love with a girl from the village and married her. They had one child, a little boy, and they were expecting their second. Natasha forgave him immediately, overjoyed at his good fortune. She was still a little miffed he hadn't written to tell her about it before though.

Another reason she wasn't too upset with him was that she'd made several good friends in the military academy. Two of them became very good friends indeed. The first was an older girl who was also her roommate during her first year. They became the best of friends and spent a lot of time together. The second was a young man who started as a friend but quickly became something more. They hadn't planned on anything of the sort. After all, it was against regulations for academy students to do more than date casually, especially with other students.

They started off as classmates given a joint assignment which they had to work on together. Doing this they also began to have conversations outside their assignment and soon found they had some similar interests. From there a strong friendship grew quickly and before long they were casually dating.

One evening in the third month of their relationship, a very serious and deep conversation stirred passions that until then had been tightly controlled because of the fraternization rules.

The first she'd realized things had changed was when she found herself kissing him, or was it returning his kiss? She'd found she no longer cared about the rules and Bona hadn't objected. In fact, she was delighted! And worse, encouraging her to go forward.

It had been exciting and she hadn't had a clue what she was doing. She was of age, but had never really considered sex as anything but a romantic concept. Surprisingly, her friend didn't seem to know any more than she had. His hands running over her body were sending unfamiliar thrills through her and she found herself responding without thought. When he started tugging her clothes off, she hadn't even thought of resisting, looking back now, she didn't think she would've been able to had she wanted.

He'd managed to get her uniform blouse untucked and his hands inside, but she was first to get his off. Then he was working at hers. His first kiss between her still bra clad full round C cup breasts suddenly had her thinking she'd understood other people's obsession with the whole sex thing. She pulled the bra off herself and pulled him into her now heaving chest for more. He made his gratitude plain by showering her breasts with kisses before seizing one nipple between his teeth hard enough to hurt. Her cry of protest vanished almost before it began when he realized his mistake and eased off, keeping hold of the nipple and sucking just hard enough to pop it erect and send a jolt of pure pleasure directly to her most intimate place. That little shock told her she still had no idea what it was all about, but now she was determined to get to the bottom of it.

She'd stood up and pulled him to his feet after her, then began undoing his pants. His protests died and understanding dawned, then he was helping her out of her own clothes just as fast. Once they were both naked the awkwardness returned, neither of them knew exactly how to go on from there. She broke the stalemate by taking his erection in her hand and beginning to stroke it gently. Then he was kissing her and his hands were roaming her body, exploring and finding all the best places. Each new one better than the one before. She had to let go of him because there wasn't room between their bodies, but she ground herself against him in an effort to encourage him toward their goal.

Somehow, she found herself on the sofa with him on top of her and her legs wrapped tightly around him. He was trying, but in her excitement, she hadn't allowed him to get a proper entry angle. So, his member was trapped between their bodies, rubbing her in a most maddening way. She forced herself to relax, then reached between them and guided him where she wanted him. His first penetrating thrust tore a pained cry from her throat, but then the feeling of fullness inside took her breath away. His next stroke found her legs wrapped back around him trying instinctively to pull him deeper. Then the pleasure started to build and she felt as if she were going to explode with it. He was pumping away crazily and she was rising to meet him with each stroke, unable to comprehend what she was feeling. Her first ever orgasm swept her mind away and she completely lost track of reality. His a few moments later sent her over that edge again and she decided if she died right then and there, she would be happy.

Their relationship blossomed from there until their friends were making bets on whether they would be caught first or one of them would quit the academy so they could be married. The one to quit would have to have been her now boyfriend. Natasha and Bona had bonded, so neither had that option.

The killhound bond was permanent and irreversible. The only way to sever a bond was death. If the Killhound died, it was possible for the human partner to survive. If the human died the Killhound would soon follow, either in an attempt at revenge or by wasting away through depression. Unfortunately, Killhounds were considered government property and therefore technically expendable. They were not allowed to quit, retire without their human partner or choose to transfer to another unit. In essence, they were slaves despite having been legally declared Bavarian Citizens. Their only real legal protection was their human partners. They still carried most of the rights of other citizens, but they too were caught. The bond went both ways. The two halves of the team were reliant on one another for their emotional and mental stability.

If a killhound was forcibly separated from its human bondmate, it would take suicidal risks to rejoin him or her, and if prevented would eventually kill itself trying. If the human was killed for any reason, the hound's will to live would fade also and it would sicken and die, no matter what was done to save it. The partners in a killhound team would often fight to the death for one another, and when properly equipped, the two made a deadly and dangerous opponent. The team shared its thoughts as if they were a single being, and could thus coordinate its actions perfectly for best effect. This was why they were so valuable as special forces troops to the Bavarian Enclave.

The ability to see, feel, hear, smell and know what the other was thinking or feeling made the teams exceptionally capable and versatile. In addition to all this, the hounds were usually augmented with at least cybernetic prosthetic forelimbs which gave them humanlike hands and thus increased flexibility. Sometimes other parts of the hounds' bodies would be further augmented or reinforced as well, depending on the team's primary mission or purpose. In most cases these teams performed as Special Forces combat units. As such, the humans were usually equipped with power armor to increase their strength endurance and stamina enough to keep up with their canine counterparts, and further increase their usefulness. While few in number, these teams performed a wide variety of functions within their units, gaining high acclaim and great respect among those they worked with.

Through a random chain of circumstances Natasha's two best friends did not meet for the first year she was in the academy. By the time they did meet, Natasha and her young man had cooled their passions quite a bit. This was in part due to the risk their relationship posed to both their careers and in part because they just didn't have enough in common for a successful long-term relationship. They'd come to this conclusion on their own and had decided they would remain friends no matter what else came of it.

When her two best friends finally met, Natasha was surprised and pleased at how well they got along. It was shortly after this that her sexual relationship with that young man came to an end. Over the rest of her time in the academy, Natasha had two other short-term romances which were fun and kept her satisfied.

She couldn't help but notice that her two friends were becoming very close indeed and it made her smile to watch them. It was obvious to her what was happening and they didn't even seem to know it themselves! When she came into her dorm room to find the two of them together in her roommate's bed she nearly fell over laughing, especially when she saw their embarrassed faces when they realized who'd caught them. The looks on their faces later when she told them she'd known this would happen had been even funnier. She helped them keep their secret. They would be graduating a year ahead of her and in the same class.

Once they had graduated, they could then apply for permission to marry if they so chose. There was no question this would happen in Natasha's mind, even if they weren't sure yet. The thought amused her greatly.

After her friends graduated, they proved her foresight accurate. She of course attended the wedding as the maid of honor. It was a small and fairly private ceremony with only a few friends and the two families.

When she graduated her friends were there to see it along with her parents. Their gift to her for this and in thanks for introducing them was a small mixed breed terrier puppy who Bona immediately took a liking to. They'd decided that while Bona was technically still an animal, she was also an intelligent partner not a pet. So, they got her and Bona a pet to keep them company on long assignments away from home. What Natasha hadn't known was that her friends and parents had conspired before her graduation. Her friends had known about the ship and that she'd have a place for the puppy.

After graduation Natasha was sent to the G-Pol academy for training in her new law enforcement duties. This academy was located on Luna, Earth's moon. They spent six months there. Their previous military training had prepared them well for the rigors of their new job and its training and they excelled, surpassing everyone in their class. It was no surprise to anyone at Wolfpack Command when Natasha applied for assignment to G-Pol. Her request was granted. The Military had little use for Killhounds as military police. On the other hand, G-Pol had proven it did have such need. Wolfpack training exceeded that given to even their SWAT units and the few Teams in the past had proven themselves beyond doubt.

Once finished on Luna, Natasha was given two weeks leave to go home and visit her family before she was to go out and begin her new career. She and Bona spent the time well, making a point of meeting and introducing Bona to all her old friends in her home village and enjoyed themselves immensely. The little puppy they'd named Demeitri had grown into an energetic and excitable bundle of activity. He too loved every minute of their trip home with the endless possibilities for exploration and play.

Another little surprise which arose during her time at the academy was that her mum had become pregnant! Natasha met her then one-and-a-half-year-old little brother for the first time at her graduation celebration. With her return from Luna, the then two-year-old was completely fascinated with Demeitri. He became even more fascinated with Bona when he learned she could talk to him without moving her mouth. He obviously had no idea how this could be and kept trying to touch her nose and mouth to find out why it didn't move when she spoke to him. His young mind wasn't ready to understand what was happening.

In fact, like all Killhounds, Bona was telepathic. A dog's voice and mouth were not made to articulate the way a human's' could, and thus they could not speak verbally. This along with their senses and a strong empathic ability were common to all Killhounds. This is what made possible their bond with their human partners. In fact, they were purposely designed to be this way to make them easier to control and improve their teamwork with humans. They'd been genetically altered by man for the purpose of protecting humankind from the wide variety of terrors that'd emerged with the arrival of magic on Earth. Some were mutations caused by the magic, while others were beings from other planes of existence that'd been either accidentally or intentionally brought to Earth for whatever reason and had gained their freedom. Many of these were creatures once considered mythical or the products of fantasy.

Among the most dangerous of the new arrivals were dragons! Fortunately, the majority of these gigantic intelligent, seeming reptiles avoided human population centers and for the most part left humans alone. Some though, being intelligent and highly curious creatures, did on occasion interact with humans. These interactions could take almost any form depending on the individual dragon and its purposes. In any case the Killhounds would be of little use against the incredibly powerful psychic and magical abilities of a dragon. They were meant for smaller targets. If a dragon took an interest in a human or one of their communities, there was little that could be done short of a major military strike to drive it off. This of course would result in damage almost as serious as the dragon itself could do if left to its own devices.

The killhounds were developed to aid humans in defending themselves by detecting and in some cases hunting down and destroying those creatures that were too dangerous to be allowed to roam their communities. They were especially useful in hunting demonic seeming lesser supernatural predators. Soon though, their flexibility and adaptability made them ideal for a larger and larger variety of duties. The main thing that kept their use in check was the need for human partners with at least minor psychic ability. These abilities could be learned by anyone, but the discipline necessary to do so was high, and thus it is extremely difficult to train in such. Thus, those with natural ability were sought after for the purpose. This was why Natasha was approached to become involved in the program.

Her career thus far had been exciting and eventful, but not too exciting. She and Bona had found quite a bit of success. This was reflected in their current ranks of Lieutenant and their gold badges. Both several years in advance of when they should've had them otherwise.

For their first few years, they'd had a human partner as well. He was an older detective assigned to them to help them get used to the job and make certain they knew what they needed to in order to perform their duties as expected. His help had been invaluable on several occasions. She and Bona had also surprised him with their own knowledge, investigative ability and deductive reasoning. Two minds really were better than one, especially when they could communicate instantly and,,,completely without words.

12