G-Pol Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you be needing a vehicle or transportation of any kind?" Donny asked just as brightly, "We can provide a variety of options including an open or enclosed car, a light all terrain vehicle, hovercycles, motorcycles or bicycles and even horses! We also offer a variety of watercraft for your enjoyment, including small personal watercraft, small to medium sailcraft, small motorboats and a variety of fishing boats. Our Harbor facility even has a pair of luxury power yachts complete with crews including top notch chefs available!"

"We can also provide tour and fishing guides!" Kim continued, "As well as scuba instructors and classes, hunting guides, nature guides and a variety of local experts on wildlife and plant life. We even have a pod of dolphins on staff for underwater adventures!"

Donny continued with, "If you're more into aerial adventure we also offer a variety of activities including aerial tours, gliders and aircraft rentals for those qualified to operate them, as well as grav harnesses, hang gliders and parasailing trips. If you're new to that kind of thing we'll be happy to provide instruction to maximize your enjoyment. For the more adventurous we also offer sky diving instruction for beginners and rental equipment for those more experienced. For all of this we have a full service airfield with access to a sheltered bay for use by seaplanes and other amphibious aircraft including helicopters and hovercraft which are also available!"

It was obviously a well rehearsed routine, but the pair seemed to enjoy their jobs. Natasha smiled. "Actually, do you have any information I can sit down and read before I make up my mind? I have personal vehicles so I probably won't need anything like that to get around, but I might be interested in a horse or meeting the dolphins later." She'd decided to play the tourist. These two probably knew she was a cop and here working, but it didn't hurt to stay in character. And, as she and Bona had agreed, this could be both work and a vacation so why not play it up.

Donny and Kim came forward, Donny holding out what appeared to be a bundle of pamphlets and maps while Kim put a garland of flowers around her neck and leaned forward to kiss her on each cheek. "If you need anything... just give me a call." she whispered in Natasha's ear with the first kiss, "and... I need to talk to you about something later." in the other ear with the second. That got her attention, but she was careful not to show anything on her face. Donny looked a little envious that Kim had gotten to be so close while he had to keep his distance. Natasha accepted the bundle from him with a polite smile and thanked them both. She told them she'd call if she needed anything.

As the two turned to head for their car, Natasha caught Kim's eye and nodded slightly up at the ship to say she understood the message and would be waiting here for her. The girl looked relieved and waved goodbye as she got into the car. Then they were gone.

"Looks like we found our informant." bona commented, "I think she had an interest in Ryans. There was a bit of emotion there and I caught a mental image of him in a rather... undignified position!" The image Natasha got was as if she were looking in a mirror, She realized it was from the young woman's point of view, with Ryans behind her as she was on her knees on the edge of a bed and driving himself deep inside her with great urgency. The sensations that came along with the image assured her it was no fantasy.

Natasha laughed out loud at that. "You could call that undignified! It looks like they enjoyed their time together though."

"I can't wait to see what else comes out when we talk to her later!" bona agreed teasingly, "she looked more than a little interested in something similar with you! I'd be curious to sample that particular experience through you. Interested?"

"No chance!" Natasha giggled hysterically, "But you can play with her if you like that kind of stuff!" she nearly fell over she was laughing so hard. She finally had to bend over and put her hands on her knees to keep upright. bona joined in once she got over the shock and Demeitri was bouncing around excitedly. He loved it when his people were happy!

Bona looked thoughtful. "You know? I think they made one really big mistake when they made us. They should've made sex as great for us bitches as it is for you human girls! I'd love to have a clit and a G-spot! I wonder if they make those as cybernetic prosthetics." That had them both nearly rolling on the ground.

Once they all calmed down they went back inside. Natasha spent a few minutes looking at the various pamphlets and maps. One of the maps showed a series of landing sites for those who liked to get away from other people. One looked especially attractive to her. It was on a sheltered cove on the shore with a beautiful view of the sea and plenty of privacy. She thought she might move there if it was available and once she was finished interviewing Kim and checking out any leads the girl could give her.

She set aside another pamphlet. This one a safety pamphlet on the large insectoid that had killed Ryans. It might be a good thing to know something about. She also set aside one on the dolphin pod nearby, the stables and riding areas and a few others on various attractions she was interested in. She simply skimmed through the rest mentally noting various points of interest, then dropped them into an envelope for later perusal as needed.

Next she changed into some more appropriate attire for the environment. She chose a tiny red tan through bikini swimsuit, one of four she'd bought just for this trip and a matching sarong. Then she applied a sunscreen that matched the suit's coverage. Grabbing a soft padded throw, she went up to the ship's dorsal deck and laid it out so she could enjoy the sun awhile. Finally she stripped off the sarong and laid herself out with her personal com and sidearm next to her holding down the loose garment and began recovering her tan.

A few hours later her com buzzed and she answered it. It was Kim. "Detective Nazarova? Are you busy?

Natasha was immediately alert. "no Kim, not at all. I was just on my upper deck enjoying a little sun. What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if I could come over for a bit?" the girl asked sounding a little unsure, "Maybe I could join you?"

This was what she'd been waiting for. "Sure! Come on over. If you have a couple of portable loungers and wanna bring something to drink, you'll be especially welcome!" she suddenly found herself hoping that hadn't sounded like she was too interested. It wouldn't do at all to have the girl thinking she was offering anything more than a friendly ear.

"Okay great!" Kim said sounding more relieved than anything. That was good; the girl had taken the hint earlier. "I've got the perfect chairs and just the thing for a nice warm day like this. I'll be right over! Just let me get changed."

She arrived with all she'd promised fifteen minutes later and Natasha led her up to the top deck. "Ooh! I love that swimsuit" she cooed eyeing Natasha up and down openly, "I wish I had the body to get away with wearing something like that! As you can probably see, my tits are kinda small. I wish I had a set of curves like that!"

Natasha blushed slightly at the effusive praise from the girl who had nothing to worry about. Her perky B cup breasts were quite a bit smaller than her own fuller rounder C's but they fit her lithe but nicely curvaceous little body perfectly. True, the tiny triangular cups she herself was wearing wouldn't look quite as good on the thinner girl, but the top she had on was exactly what she needed to look her best. It was also obviously a tan through model as she could clearly see the outlines of the girl's very erect nipples and obviously shaved nether region. She suspected the girl had worn this suit for just that reason in fact. It was quickly becoming clear Kim was only interested in women and still hoped she had a chance. It made her wonder though why she'd gotten involved with Ryans. She filed that thought away for later. It might be important.

She suddenly realized she was examining the other woman far too closely to be convincing when she argued she was straight. Kim had of course noticed and was returning the inspection with interest. Those perkily erect nipples weren't from a coolness in the air, they were because she was turned on by Natasha's scrutiny! The girls eyes stayed mostly on her breasts, but they occasionally wandered to her crotch where she also realized her own barely concealed nether region was almost as clearly outlined. She was plainly disappointed Natasha's nipples weren't standing at pricked attention like her own. She probably had a breast obsession then.

Once they'd settled and the tension had melted somewhat, Kim pulled a plastic bottle out of the soft sided cooler she'd brought with her along with a pair of clear plastic cups. "I hope you don't mind but this isn't alcoholic. I don't drink alcohol at all. Its made from a local fruit and it tastes divine!"

"no, I don't mind at all." Natasha replied relieved Kim hadn't brought up what she'd feared, "I don't drink much myself. Once in a while, but I really like to know I'm the one making the decisions and not the drink. The jokes about drunken Russians, drunken cowboys and drunken sailors all sound the same in the end. I don't want to be a joke for anybody."

"Here here!" Kim agreed cheerfully, "You oughtta hear some of the ones about drunken blondes!" She poured for both of them. The liquid was light yellow orange in color and cloudy. She handed Natasha her glass with a smile. "So you're Russian? I didn't recognize your accent. It's not very noticeable, just enough to be sexy as hell! It's too bad you're straight. I was getting my hopes up when you were checking me out, but I also saw the look on your face when you realized what you were doing. Don't worry, I'm not going to hit on you, much as I want to. Is it okay if I look though? You have such a beautiful body!""

Natasha nodded slightly and smiled as she sipped. The taste was sweet and slightly tangy but definitely different from anything she'd tasted before. It was surprisingly good and she said as much. Then she got to the point. "So what did you want to talk about?"

Kim smiled her appreciation back then hesitated a moment as if considering. "I told detective Ryans when he got here, so I might as well tell you too. I was the one who spotted Sean Mallory and reported he was here." Bona came over and took up a position on the throw Natasha had left on the deck for her. Kim looked down at her shyly. "Is she really a killhound? I've never seen one before."

Bona held up one of her cybernetic fur covered and obviously humanoid hands. "Have you ever seen a dog with these?" she asked with a touch of humor in her mental voice. She extended it in an offer to shake. "I'm bona, its good to meet you Kim. And don't worry, Natasha loves to be looked at."

Kim took the hand reflexively shaking it firmly, then bent forward to examine it more closely. When she realized what she was doing, she released it with a giggle and smiled at Bona. "It's good to meet you too!"

Natasha smiled at the byplay then went back to the point at hand. "So how did you recognize him?"

"Oh that was easy." Kim replied nonchalantly, "my parents were both cops in the Panama Canal zone back on Earth. I used to spend a lot of time looking at the wanted postings in their office when I was there. We're supposed to check them at least once a month here. I'm probably the only one who does though. I've seen his picture, oh it must be hundreds of times. So the first time I saw him I knew who he was instantly. He was already here when I arrived three months ago. I didn't dare tell anybody here because I didn't know who he knew here. He probably has friends since he's been here so long, so I called G-Pol and reported him anonymously. I didn't want him knowing who I was. I knew what he did and didn't want him coming after me."

"But you told Ryans?" Natasha asked gently.

"Uh, yeah." Kim gulped, "I guess you've figured out I'm a Lesbian, not just bisexual?" Natasha nodded as did Bona. "Actually I don't have any use at all for men... except as friends... at least normally. I usually just think of myself as one of the guys! I guess even gay girls are attracted to a man once in a while though. Donny and I were his greeters when he arrived. When he introduced himself, I did the same thing I did with you, only he called me. When I went to his ship, I told him everything I just told you... well almost everything anyway. I didn't mention I was gay. He was the first man I'd ever been attracted to at all and I kinda threw myself at him. I gave him my virginity. I thought I might be in love with him... then I found him dead..." She broke down then, tears streaming down her face.

Natasha found herself holding the girl tight as she sobbed hysterically, her heart aching for the girl's pain and loss. She couldn't imagine finding her first lover dead like that, it must have been shattering. The girl couldn't be more than nineteen. Even Bona was distressed and she put an arm around her as well, offering what comfort she could. She didn't dare enter the girls mind now. Such strong emotions could easily overwhelm even her tight mental discipline.

"He... he, he made love to me so many times." Kim sobbed into her shoulder, "Every time we got the chance! Every day... I was thinking of trying to convince him to marry me. I was so happy..."

Natasha didn't have the heart to tell her she'd known him when they were in the academy together and he'd sworn he would never marry. How he was too happy living a bachelor's life and no woman would ever trap him that way. Of course such men usually did get caught eventually, but she was sure it wouldn't be this soon. Ryans had been more than a bit of a game player with women's emotions. He hadn't been cruel for all that, but he'd always made it clear he wasn't interested in anything even close to permanent. But who knew? A gay girl who probably wouldn't object in the least to his bringing another beautiful woman to their bed might be all the bait that particular hook needed. Every man fantasized about having sex with two or more women.

Finally, Kim recovered her self control and pulled away. "I'm so sorry about that! I really liked him and I've never had anybody die on me before." Then she surprised them both. "I know what killed him though. I've seen pictures of it. One of the crabs got him."

"Crabs?" Natasha asked.

"Well, they're not really crabs." Kim corrected herself, "it's just what everybody calls them. They look like a funny looking crab. I know, they're supposed to be some sort of bug like an insect, but they don't have the same kind of body shape most bugs do. They look like fist sized crabs! Only they have six legs instead of eight and they have a pair of claws just like a crab or scorpion or whatever. They carry some sort of nasty bacteria that eats flesh on their shells and if they cut you or catch you with their claws or whatever, the bacteria can kill you. I've seen pictures of victims and that's exactly what Chris looked like. His ship is in berth five, but I wouldn't go in there if I was you. If that things still there and you find it by accident and don't get help fast enough..." She didn't have to say any more.

Natasha nodded. "I'm sure the investigators got pretty much everything we needed from there. There's no need to take unnecessary chances. I wonder how it got in though. It's a spaceship and that means sealed airtight. And you'd think he would notice if he was carrying something that big in with him. Or he'd have seen it if it scuttled in past his feet. I imagine it would be pretty hard to miss."

Kim looked thoughtful. "You're right. They don't blend in very well, even out in the woods, and they're pretty rare anyway. I've only ever seen one alive and it was in captivity. They say once they die, their bacteria eats pretty much all of them except the shell, which falls apart. If anyone does find it, they may only find a pile of shell pieces. They do live a long time though. I think it's something like ten years or more. I did some research on them after..." She looked Natasha in the eye and shrugged her shoulders.

Natasha nodded again. At least now I'll know what I'm looking at if I come across one. Are they normally pretty dangerous?"

"They're not supposed to be." Kim replied thoughtfully, I've never heard of one attacking anyone. Everyone I know who's seen them in the woods says they just ignore everything, even if you step right next to one. They say they'll only attack you if you mess with their eggs or mess with them or step right on one."

"What do they eat?" Natasha asked.

"They're scavengers" Kim replied, "They eat mostly dead stuff like fish washed up on the beach or dead animals in the woods. Some people say they kill stuff sometimes too. But noone has proven it so far. One of my friends said he saw one eating grubs out of a bug nest once. But that's about all. As far as I know there's only one thing that eats them. It's a kind of big lizard. Everybody likes them and we don't let anyone hurt them. Anything that keeps the crabs under control gets taken care of! I don't really know why, but the bacteria doesn't bother the lizards either. Some of us were talking about turning one loose in the ship to make sure the crab didn't survive, but we didn't want to leave it in there to starve. They're pretty easy going and some people like to keep them as pets. They eat almost anything and really like bugs and other small stuff."

Natasha sat and thought for a while. "I wonder why the bacteria doesn't bother the lizards. Could they have a natural immunity to it?"

"I don't really know." Kim admitted, "I didn't do any research on them. There was a bunch of stuff on crab biology that I didn't really get into either. I just wanted to know enough to not be so afraid of them after what happened to Chris."

"That makes sense." Natasha replied nodding her understanding.

Demeitri came bounding out the top hatch, looked around then scampered over to the two lounge chairs and promptly jumped into Kim's lap between her legs with his little paws resting on her hips demanding attention from the newcomer. Natasha was glad she, okay actually Bona, kept his nails well trimmed and filed smooth so he didn't scratch people when he did that.

Kim squealed in delight at his antics. "Ohh, how cute is he!" She wrapped him in a big hug much to his great joy. He squirmed around trying to lick her face and everything else he could reach. "What's his name?"

"That's Demeitri." Natasha laughed relieved she hadn't been put off by his antics. "I think you've made a friend for life! He only does that to people he approves of. I guess this means you're in."

"I love little dogs like this!" Kim laughed, "I have the perfect mate for him back home! I had to leave her with my parents when I came here for this job. I couldn't afford to bring her along on the ship. They were going to make me pay for her myself and my parents didn't have the money to help. I really miss her. I've saved up enough to bring her with me next time I'm home now, but that won't be for another three months. I can't wait!"

"Listen," Kim pleaded, "this isn't me trying to get you in bed or anything, but do you wanna have dinner? No strings attached I swear! I've found this really tasty local fish recipe that I want to try out but I don't like cooking just for myself. I've got all the stuff at my bungalow. What do you say? I'm a really good cook! Bona and Demeitri are invited too of course!"

Realizing she was really enjoying the human company, Natasha smiled and nodded. "sure, sounds good to me." Bona nodded. Demeitri of course was still trying to lick Kim's face and enjoying all the attention he was getting. "I think Demeitri agrees too! When did you have in mind?" Looking around, she realized it was already midafternoon.