G-Pol Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we can go anytime you like." Kim replied, "By the way, my real name is Michelle. Kim is the name I use when I'm on duty. We all have stage names like we were exotic dancers or something! It's kind of funny if you ask me, but I don't make the rules. I wanted mine to be Vixen. It was my nickname back home but the bosses thought it was too suggestive." She held up two pairs of fingers in air quotes to illustrate her point. "They wanted something more wholesome sounding, then they throw prostitutes into the mix and there goes the whole wholesome bit. Those guys don't have a clue! And they can't agree on anything!"

They both snickered over that as Michelle put Demeitri down, much to his disappointment and began to pick up their belongings. "You can keep these chairs if you want" Michelle said, "I can practically get them for nothing, but if you buy them here you'll pay way too much. Its one of the nice perks of being an employee. I'm thinking of making it permanent too. I was going to go to school for business because I couldn't think of anything else to do, but I really like this job and meeting all the new people."

"It seems to suit you." Natasha nodded smiling at the girl's enthusiasm, "You can call me Natasha by the way. Detective Nazarova sounds so stuffy!"

Michelle giggled. "Ooh I love that name! It just goes so perfectly with your accent! So are you actually from Russia?"

Natasha turned to smile back over her shoulder. "Yes actually, I was born in Volkshaven in what used to be Germany, but my family's from a little village in the western Urals." She continued as she led Michelle back down into the ship to put everything away. "You want a little family history?" At Michelle's nod she went on, "My stepfather met and married my mother in Volkshaven after she divorced my biological father for cheating on her. I call my stepfather Dad because I barely remember anything about my father except he never really wanted anything to do with me. Anyway, Dad was a trader and this ship was his back then. WE went all over the place with him. I must've seen just about every world in the human sphere that wasn't too dangerous to visit by the time they decided to retire back to my Mum's home village. When I graduated my Wolfpack and MOS training they gave me the ship for my graduation gift. A couple of my best friends from School gave me Demeitri as another graduation gift and for getting them together. After that, Bona and me were assigned to G-Pol academy for more training. We were there for six months. When we were finished we applied for a permanent transfer to G-Pol and so here we are! Good enough?"

Michelle nodded smiling. "Yeah, you've had a pretty cool life so far. And I think I love your friends and family! So, can I have a tour?"

Natasha smiled proudly. "Sure why not!" Since they were already in the living area she started there, going forward to show off the Bridge deck then working her way aft through the kitchen and living room which drew appreciative murmurs from Michelle over the tasteful and comfortable décor. Then she worked her way back to the guest rooms and of course her own room.

When she saw that Michelle groaned theatrically, "Ooh, I wanna live here with you! I'd kill to have a spa tub like that in my bungalow!" When she glanced at the bed and Natasha nodded her okay she flopped back onto it and groaned extravagantly, "Oh and this bed! Ahh, I'll love you forever if you say yes!"

Natasha chuckled, enjoying the response. "I'll tell you what, we'll see. Do you know anything about living or working on a ship? That'll be extra points if you do." She led the way out and toward the stairs to the deck below when Michelle shook her head.

The girl gasped in awe when they came out of the stairs onto the gym deck. "No wonder you're so hot!" She didn't seem able to come up with anything else to say for the moment.

"Listen to you with your lingerie model's body!" Natasha laughed waving her hand over the nearly naked girl's nearly one point seven five meter tall slim figure at eighty five or so centimeter around her B cup bust, about fifty five centimeter waist and eighty nine centimeter hips, "you look like you work out just as hard as I do."

Michelle looked her in the eyes challengingly. "You want to see more? I'd love to show you.

She reached up to the front closure to her top and was beginning to unhook it when Natasha's hand caught hers. She realized where her hand was and held it there. She knew what would happen if she let it go. "Hey Michelle, maybe another time okay?"

Michelle laughed. "Oh Natasha! I was only going to let you have a look, not try to seduce you. I'm not shy about my body, I hope you aren't either? So come on, on with the tour! Is that a spa or a swim tank?"

"No," Natasha replied, "I walk around the ship totally naked all the time. It's both, a really nice one too. It can change from swim tank to spa in about five minutes and it comes complete with massaging jets, bubbles and has an option for a holo curtain."

Michelle reached down and popped open the nearest storage compartment and looked inside. Her face was wreathed in a smile that would've taken any man's breath as she reached in and pulled out a handful of Natasha's waterproof sex toys. "Great minds think alike!" she crowed, "That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thing! Oh we have got to find you a man and me a woman and have mad passionate sex in this thing at the same time! I'm totally serious too. I mean, that wouldn't freak you out would it?" She was carefully replacing the sex toys in the compartment as if afraid she might have offended her new friend.

Natasha giggled like a teenager. "Wow! We're enthusiastic aren't we!" She was surprised to find the idea intrigued her. That was unexpected. "Actually, I think I've already found my man, all we need to do is find a woman as perfect for you.

She suddenly found herself wrapped in Michelle's arms getting the breath squeezed out of her in a very enthusiastic hug. "Oh, this is going to be soo much fun! If you already have a man and I find the right girl, would you object to giving a foursome a try? You can say no if it bothers you. It won't bother me, I promise. If you're not sure, think about it. You'll probably have more fun than you might think now. So what's next on the tour?"

When they got to the garage deck Michelle forgot everything else at the sight of the bikes. "Ohh! You've got to take me for a ride! These things are awesome" she enthused, "Are the sidecars for Bona?"

"Actually, they both had the sidecars when I bought them." Natasha replied proudly, that was way before I ever met Bona. Maybe it was fate! Anyway, these are my babies! I got the BMW when I was twelve and restored it myself with some help from my father's assistant engineer. We came up with the paint scheme together and he taught me how to do it. We did it all by hand."

Michelle was amazed. "You guys did all this by hand? That must've taken forever!" She was walking around the bike taking it in from all angles, her eyes wide.

Natasha nodded, her expression serious. "It took two weeks just to paint the BMW. It took almost two years to do everything to get it the way it is now. We worked on it almost every day. Some of the parts were pretty hard to find and we had to make some of them from scratch because they didn't make them or we couldn't find originals. The hovercycle took almost as long because it has a lot more moving parts and it's even rarer than the motorcycle. It's the only one I've ever heard of with a sidecar too. It came like that though and it looked like it was made to be that way, so we made sure everything was as close as possible to original except the paint. It was a military model. In fact they both were. The only thing we left out were the original weapons, but the mounts are still there and they could be used if I had them. They're both even still lightly armored and they have light force shields, mostly to keep the weather off us but they do offer a little more protection. I wouldn't even consider taking them into combat though. It would be a real waste to have them shot full of holes and ruin all that work!"

"No kidding!" Michelle agreed wincing at the thought of these two pieces of art being destroyed. "You know, you could probably win some good money at some of the shows for classic vehicles. Especially in the custom restoration categories! Those paintjobs are incredible!"

They went back up to the living area and made themselves comfortable. Michelle noticed the pamphlets that had been set aside and picked them up. She put down the one on the crabs and looked at the others. "Is this the stuff you're interested in?"

Natasha looked over and nodded. "Um-hmm."

Michelle looked at the map next. "Are you thinking of moving to one of these remote sites?"

"I was hoping the cove site is open." Natasha responded hopefully, "It looks like a beautiful spot."

"Oh, it's open all right!" Michelle answered happily, "It's my favorite one too. If you move over there, I may just have to make up some excuses to come over and hang out. The dolphins like to hang out in the cove too. They like the fishing there and it's pretty remote so there aren't too many people to disturb them when they want to relax. Its one of my favorite skinny dipping spots and I love to play with the dolphins."

"You're perfectly welcome to come out if I can get the spot." Natasha invited with a smile, "I definitely wouldn't mind the company. I get bored sometimes without anyone else to talk to. There's only so much Bona and I can find to talk about even as close as we are."

Michelle looked at her with a mischievous glint in her eye. "I know you're not interested, but if you ever start to slip even a little while I'm around... I'll pounce on you like the little vixen I am!"

They both laughed about it and Natasha knew the other woman was serious, but found she didn't care. There was no chance of it ever happening and she wasn't worried. She was really beginning to like Michelle though. She could already feel their friendship growing. She was even starting to like her not quite teasing. It was definitely good for her ego! In fact, she was wondering why she'd stopped her taking off her swimsuit. After all, she walked around the ship naked herself all the time, exactly as she'd told Michelle. And it wasn't as if Michelle had anything she didn't.

"The more I think about it, the more the name Vixen fits you!" Natasha commented thoughtfully, "Is it okay if I call you that?"

Michelle smiled so radiantly it seemed the room brightened a bit. "Oh I'd love it if you did! You can call me Vixen or Vixi for short, I like them both and that's what all my friends back home use to call me! Can I call you Tasha? I love your name and Tasha just seems to fit you too!"

Natasha smiled at her new friend. "Okay, you can call me Tasha and I'll call you Vixi!"

Vixi leaned over and threw her arms around her and gave her a quick friendly kiss on the lips. "I think I love you Tasha! You're awesome!"

Natasha smiled conspiratorially. "don't let that out. It's supposed to be a secret!" They both laughed. She stood up. "You want to go for a ride?" At vixi's enthusiastic nod she smiled. "Okay let me go change into something a little more practical."

She went into her room and changed into her warm weather riding gear. A pair of very low cut form fitting leather jeans and a leather short vest that offered full support for her breasts but exposed her midriff and most of her shoulders. She left her swimsuit on underneath as well, then pulled on her riding boots and looked at herself in the mirror. The sexy biker babe look really worked on her and she knew Vixi would be drooling at the site of her as would any man who was a man at all. They were the real targets and she wondered what Karl would think of her in this. She would call him either tonight or tomorrow and invite him down. Maybe they could all go riding together. That would be fun!

The outfit had the expected effect and Vixi made no effort to hide her reaction, staring boldly and licking her lips. "That is freaking hot! Why can't you be gay? It's just not fair!"

"Oh come on you whiner!" Natasha laughed, "You tease me, turn about is fair play!" they both laughed at that as they headed for the garage deck. "Okay, you ride behind me and Bona and Demeitri ride in the sidecar. Sound good?"

"Perfect!" Vixi agreed happily, "I get to ride bitch! Can I pretend to be your bitch?"

"How far away is your bungalow" Natasha asked.

"About five or six kilometers." Vixi answered, "Why?"

Because the exhaust pipes on these things can get pretty hot." Natasha replied, "If you touch them with your leg they'll burn you. We need to get you some protection for your legs if nothing else, preferably some jeans or something like that and some good shoes too. I'd suggest at least a sexy halter top if you really wanna play my bitch, but you can just keep the swimsuit top if you want. The boys will like it!"

They climbed onto the BMW's saddle while bona and Demeitri climbed into the sidecar and made themselves comfortable. They could easily have taken the hovercycle. It wouldn't have been a problem since the weight of the two women and the two canines still totaled less than the weight of two large fully equipped and armored men and the medium weapons it was designed to carry. But, Natasha was more in the mood for the motorcycle. The smooth ride and all terrain capabilities of the hovercycle were nice, but she liked to feel in touch with the ground under them, so this was her platform of choice.

With the touch of a button on the handlebars she lowered and extended the cargo ramp from the shuttle's nose, then drove the bike carefully down and onto the landing pad. She waited and watched as the ramp retracted, closed and sealed before they rode off toward the entry road to the landing field. From there she followed Vixi's instructions to get to her bungalow and they were there in short order.

Natasha parked the bike as close to the building as possible and secured it before they all went inside at Vixi's invitation. The space was somewhat cramped, but not claustrophobic. The décor was obviously chosen by someone else, with Vixi's attempts at personalization thrown in here and there. Taken altogether it really didn't fit her very well. The problem was the predominance of pastels in the color theme. It made the place appear light and airy but it didn't really have any personality either. It would take a lot to change that too.

Taking Natasha's hand, Vixi pulled her into the bedroom and sat her down on the bed. Natasha could understand why Vixi had been so excited over her oversized bed with its deep soft pillow top and its dozen or so pillows. This bed though not at all uncomfortable was only just over a meter wide with barely enough room for a couple if they were cozy.

As Natasha was looking around, Vixi was pulling out various pieces of clothing and asking what she thought would work best. They finally settled on a tight low rise pair of faded jeans, a midriff length shirt made to be knotted under the breasts showing a nice expanse of her chest and abdomen to great advantage. They finished her off with a pair of contoured boots with twelve centimeter chromed steel stiletto heels whose tops just fit inside the cuffs of her jeans.

She pulled off the swimsuit unconcernedly and tossed it onto the bed next to Natasha then pulled on the jeans without anything underneath. then the shirt, tying it tightly around her ribcage. Finally she dropped onto the bed next to Natasha to pull on a low pair of socks and the boots which she buckled securely finishing her outfit.

"You know, it's too bad you don't like men." Natasha commented laughing softly, "You look like what I called you earlier. A lingerie model out for a motorcycle ride to do a little advertising! You could have them eating out of your hands like tame animals! We both could."

"Who says we can't!" Vixi laughed happily as she took her own breasts in her hands and began kneading them until her nipples were standing at full attention, "Now what do you think? That oughtta grab their attention even more! And just because I don't want to have sex with them, doesn't mean I don't like to tease them with it! Its one of my favorite pastimes! You have no idea how the thought of two hot women together messes with a man's head! We can have them jumping through hoops like trained dogs with a dirty smile!" That had them both laughing like schoolgirls as they went back out to the bike and climbed on.

Once they were both in the saddle, Vixi reached around and took Natasha's breasts this time, giving them the same treatment. "We can't have them staring at just my tits now can we?" She squeezed her hand up the back of Natasha's vest until she found the ties to her bikini top and pulled until the knot came free. Then she repeated the procedure with her neck tie and reached back around her to slip a hand into her cleavage to retrieve the top as Natasha giggled hilariously. Then she was gasping in surprise when Vixi's hands unzipped the vest and cupped her breasts fully. Before she could protest, Vixi was massaging and kneading and of course her body was responding. If that wasn't enough stimulation, Vixi's warm moist breath in her ear was making her middle do uncomfortable things and her nipples ache with need. "There, that's better! I would kill to have you let me do that with my mouth you know." She zipped the best back up carefully to avoid catching anything sensitive, then tucked Natasha's breasts so they looked their fullest and roundest. Her nipples were now clearly peaking the thin leather and she was turned on enough they wouldn't go down any time soon.

With Bona and Demeitri both back in place, and Bona grinning at her in that wolfish way, they headed back toward the town center and the main shopping area. This was also where the half dozen each local bars, two of which were modern nightclubs, and restaurants were and therefore most of the social scene in the sector. The town only boasted about four thousand permanent residents. The rest were visitors and tourists which usually totaled about four to seven thousand at any one time for the entire sector. Most of the residents worked in the service industry in some capacity or other as was the original plan when the operation was established.

As the streets were not at all crowded, the two women on the motorcycle caught a lot of attention. Most of it was positive and they drew a lot of cat calls and wolf whistles with the occasional rude comment thrown in buy the more antisocial or those who for whatever reason disapproved. The two laughed those off and enjoyed the more positive energy from the rest.

Vixi's daring effort was attracting its own share of the attention. Time after time they heard shouted blatantly sexual invitations, mostly from men but also from a surprising number of female voices as well. More common were shouts along the order of nice tits, nice boobs and why don't you just take it off? Surprisingly, what they heard the most as they rode up and down the main strip were supportive shouts and screams from what could only be female tourists. Things like "Women rule!", "Go get em girls!", "Dikes on Bikes!" This had Vixi standing on her pegs, one hand on Natasha's shoulder for balance as she screamed back and cupped her breast with her free hand. "These boobs are for Babes only!" which brought raucous cheers from dozens of women. Demeitri barked excitedly at it all, attracting even more attention and more than a few indulgent smiles.

They cruised up and down the streets a while longer before they decided doing this much longer was going to get them in trouble. It was time to go out into the surrounding areas for a real ride and look around. Vixi leaning sensually into Natasha's back, pressed her cheek into her neck once again breathing maddeningly into her ear as she crooned the directions to all her favorite spots. They explored a little as well. The roads were not at all numerous as of yet, but many were scenic and once Natasha finally got used to Vixi's antics, they enjoyed themselves immensely.