G-Pol Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They Arrived at Vixi's bungalow just as it was getting dark. Natasha secured the bike and pulled out a cover from a compartment in the sidecar once use to house ammunition and stretched it over to protect the bike from the elements. It probably wasn't necessary with the high quality high strength paint they'd used in the work, but it was better not to take chances.

Once they were inside she seized Vixi in a headlock and pulled her close enough she could breathe and whisper in the little woman's ear the way she had her. "If I wasn't completely sure it was exactly what you wanted, I'd tear your clothes off and tickle your little clitty until you screamed and begged me for mercy! Do you have any idea how horny you've been making me during this little jaunt? That was fucking cruel!"

When she let her go, Vixi stared into her eyes in honest horrified shame. "Oh shit... I am so sorry! I wasn't even thinking, I was just having so much fun! Anything I can do, all you have to do is say it... If you want, there's my toy collection in the nightstand drawer? The bedroom door locks and I'll leave you alone until you're done, okay? I am so sorry Tasha."

Natasha couldn't help smiling. "You are such a sneaky little bitch! Do you know that?" She unzipped her vest and let it fall to the floor, watching avidly as Vixi's eyes popped wide open. "You stay right there and watch Me." she commanded, "You stay still and watch me undress before I go and use the hell out of your toys where you can't watch. And don't you dare do anything to get yourself off. Bona will tell me and I'll be really pissed! I'm getting a little of my own back!"

She began to sway about as she removed the rest of her clothes slowly and seductively. She made certain her breasts swayed and bounced enticingly and her guess about Vixi's obsession proved true. She wasn't really sure why she was doing this. She knew it would only inflame Vixi's desire for her, but at the same time, she needed to burn off some of her own sexual tension. If she could do that by teasing this woman who'd created the mess in the first place, then that was what she would do.

Vixi was even more ashamed when Natasha peeled out of her bikini. One glance at her nethers showed a sparkling rainbow of dew drops glistening in the soft tight curls and the swollen state of her vaginal lips which too were slicked and dripping with juices. She wanted to either look away to deny the sight and the feelings it created, or dive onto her knees to make it up to the goddess in front of her. She didn't do either. Both would be a betrayal of her friend's trust on the first day of their relationship. She knew she would hate herself forever over that. Finally Natasha took mercy on her and leaned forward to wipe a tear away from the corner of her eye. Then she turned and slipped into the bedroom, closing the door behind her and not locking it. Another test?

When she turned to start getting things ready for dinner she found Bona looking at her with sympathy in her eyes. When she knelt down to put herself on the Killhound's level, bona hugged her gently in those powerful cybernetic arms and she felt better immediately. "Thanks Bona. I really needed that, but I deserved what she gave me too. She should've done a lot worse."

Vixi's sex toy collection wasn't large but it was surprisingly varied. And she was happy to see, very well organized. Apparently she liked anal play. There were several vibrators made especially for the purpose and a small assortment of other toys and devices, all in a marked box. In another much larger box she found a fair sized self heating and cooling glass vibe she thought would suit her needs admirably. She selected it and lay back on the bed spreading her legs wide and rocking her hips forward.

Starting with the low setting, she ran it over her still slick outer folds bringing an immediate rush of sensation that arrowed deep into her middle and out from there to her nipples which throbbed, bringing a pant of excitement. When the tip passed above her clit she nearly screamed but caught herself and pressed a little harder, increasing the vibration speed and just brushed the tip of her clit with the toy. What followed was a series of spasmodic jerks as she tumbled over the edge into ecstasy.

When she came back to herself she was surprised she hadn't screamed, not even moaned. It had been too fast. She brought the vibe back and slowly pushed it deep inside her and pushed the speed to maximum, right against her G-spot. She held it there until she could feel the oncoming rush. She began wildly twisting the textured head against her G-spot and this time when she came she did scream, but she didn't stop. She rammed as much of the thing inside her as she could get in without losing it and started pumping steadily. This revealed a ring of large bumps right around where her G-spot was and she began to twist it again.

She was just about to cum for her third time when Bona's voice whispered in her head, "You know, Vixi could do that better for you. I could send her in."

She had to fight hard not to send Bona a full blast of her sensations. "No Hun, don't do that. It would be cruel I think." She was beginning to pant heavily and her moaning gasps were echoing probably all through the house. It was probably torture to Vixi and she was tempted to tell Bona to tell her it was okay for her to masturbate if it got to be too much for her. She was just about to relay the message when all thought vanished and she was howling her way through the most powerful orgasm yet. It kept on as her pussy clamped down on the toy and tried to push it out. She held it in place and pushed it in even harder, ramming it up tight against her top which triggered another even stronger wave as now her cervix and G-spot joined forces to obliterate her mind.

When she came back to, she was quivering with aftershocks and smaller mini-orgasms. The vibrator was still clamped tightly inside her and she could feel another wave slowly building. She released the vibe and let it slip out of her. With the release of its controls it switched itself off and lay there cooling in a small puddle of her juices. Unfortunately, she'd already begun to build the next wave and stopping now would only leave her frustrated. Slipping the first two fingertips of her right hand into the top of her folds she located her clit and began to gently stroke it. First up and down the slit, then as she began to feel the pressure building inside, in circles and figure eights. Her left hand she wrapped around her left breast and began teasing the nipple and the more sensitive places she so loved to have kissed by a skillful lover. Her breathing picked up and she crested the wave slowly. The break this time was gentler and seemed to go on for hours. She rode the waves of ecstasy as they flowed over her until they faded into a glorious haze.

When she came back out, Vixi was well into her preparations. She smiled glowingly at Natasha who gave her a tight hug. "I'm sorry I lost it like that. Believe me, I understand the feeling. That's why I like to ride, I get a little of that every time. But that was just too much, you know?"

Vixi smiled knowingly. "Yeah, once I thought about it a little I realized what I was doing and I can't blame you. I'd have been worse! Hell, I practically masturbated your boobs till you were probably ready to cum right then and there. Then we're riding the worlds greatest vibrator and I'm practically sucking on your earlobe and whispering like that..." She waved down at her chest. "See? Just talking about it is turning me on. And your screaming in the other room... I'm going to shut up now!"

Natasha accepted the now clean clothes Bona handed her from the refresher and put them back on. Then she joined in the cooking. she was no slouch in the kitchen either. Her mother had taught her to cook from a young age. It was her firm belief everyone should learn such skills. In her opinion those who didn't learn those most basic survival skills only had themselves to blame if they couldn't get by or find someone to take care of them.

Her stepfather had agreed completely, so she'd also learned basic space ship maintenance. She'd found the work enjoyable which eventually led to her acquisition of the bikes and their restoration. All of this of course led to her increased independence and her strength of character.

As promised, the food was excellent. They all enjoyed it quite a bit. All during the meal the three friends talked about whatever came up, the day's prior event forgotten. They worked in concert to clean up afterward making quick work of the job. Demeitri ran around between them trying to observe everything and get into anything he could and generally making a nuisance of himself.

Afterward they all settled into the small living space to watch one of vixi's prerecorded vids. It was a comedy which had them laughing and joking all the way till the end.

When it was time to go, Natasha told Vixi she was going to move the ship in the morning and that she was welcome to drop by whenever she felt like it. The two humans hugged goodnight then Natasha uncovered the bike and climbed on while Bona and Demeitri climbed into the sidecar. With a wave, they rode into the night. Vixi watched them go until they were out of sight then went back inside to go to bed. She had to work early tomorrow.

Natasha woke at her normal time feeling refreshed and happy. She'd had some interesting dreams in which she was teasing and running from first Karl then Vixi or sometimes both in the confused nature of dreams. Sometimes Karl caught her and when he did she let him have his way. Sometimes Vixi caught her and she struggled and tickled until she could escape with the girl trying to take the same liberties she'd let Karl. None of it had gone too far though and it had all been in good fun and the dreams were clear in her mind. She made a point of remembering them all then got out of bed.

She decided she'd do her usual morning workout out at the cove this morning. Maybe she would run across the dolphins. Just the thought had her smiling in anticipation.

She slipped into a white twin of the suit she'd worn yesterday. Looking in the mirror she was happy with the bright contrast between her now lightly tanned olive skin and the bright white tiny little bikini. It drew attention to all the strategic places. She was definitely going to call Karl today. She couldn't wait to se his reaction! This was really going to be a good day.

"On a more serious note," she was thinking as she went to the bridge deck, "I also need to ask Vixi about some of the places Mallory might be hanging out. I wonder how many times I've run across the man, no, terrorist. That's exactly what he is. Only, he does it for money, not some psychotic belief. Actually I guess, that technically makes him an assassin doesn't it? Okay then, terrorist-assassin. That sounds like an accurate description."

Once she got to her pilot's chair and once again removed Demeitri, she contacted the ground control center and informed them of her move to the cove site if it was still available. It was she was told, and she was welcome to it and enjoy. She thanked the controller and brought the gravitic drive online and added power until the ship rose gracefully into the air.

She took it slowly, looking down at the ground below them using the external vid monitors on night mode to get a little more familiar with the terrain and layout of the area. The cove was nearly thirty kilometers from the town and the people there. There was no road going there she could see but the map had shown hiking trails all over this area. As well as several camping sites. Some on the shore just inside the edge of the woods and some deeper in the thick jungles and on the mountain sides further inland. None of these were within ten kilometers of the landing site though. She could feel secure in the knowledge she was pretty much alone out here.

She set the ship down on the prepared area, paying close attention to the cove looking for the dolphins. There was no sign of them at the moment. Vixi had said they worked as dive and underwater adventure guides so they were probably out working or fishing or taking a little play time for themselves elsewhere.

The sun was just peaking above the horizon and she decided to take it in from the upper deck. Grabbing the padded throw on the way through to the upper hatch, she decided once the sun was up she would take a nice long nude swim in the cove for her workout. Bona joined her as she opened the upper hatch and they moved out onto the deck together and getting comfortable watched the sun rise in a glorious spray of reds and golds.

Once the show was over, bona went back down to get her breakfast. She knew Natasha didn't eat before her workouts so didn't bother asking if she wanted anything. It was their usual routine and they were happy with it that way.

Natasha lay back on the throw just letting her mind drift where it would. Suddenly she felt a cold sense of malice. It was coming from very nearby. Opening her eyes she was startled to find a tall very good looking man in a grav harness settling onto the deck. It was Mallory! And she didn't have a weapon! He was holding a small knife.

"Oh well, I was hoping to get the bitch too" he sneered, "That's okay though, as long as I kill you, she'll die too, sooner or later."

Natasha rolled expertly to her feet using her martial arts training and moved back giving herself room to maneuver. She had to keep her distance. He didn't seem to have a gun. If she could disarm him, she might be able to make the capture anyway. Then Dumerk could deal with him.

Mallory lunged at her without warning. She caught him with a solid kick to the midsection doubling him over. At the same time, the knife scored a small cut on her forearm. It was a negligible wound but Mallory leapt into the air using his grav harness and laughing.

"Mission accomplished! Just two more dead fucking cops! He laughed maniacally. "You know, I got that idiot Ryans the same way? He was so wrapped up in that little hostess he didn't even notice I'd gotten into his ship. Those bugs make the perfect scapegoat! Necrotic bacteria, what a wonderful invention! A self replicating toxin, perfect for making my bombs that much more deadly! My buyers will pay a bloody fortune for what I have to offer now! Oh, and I've made a small improvement too. You'll probably notice you're having a hard time moving, or even thinking? Maybe you're feeling a sharp burning pain rising up the arm? Like I said, I've made a few improvements! I am a world renowned chemist after all! Bye bye now! We won't be seeing each other again I'm afraid. I'd love to have raped you first though... but your little killhound bitch wouldn't have approved."

That story didn't match what she'd read in Ryan's notes or in the report. Ryan's would not have reported capturing the prisoner before he'd actually done it. He'd been too much a stickler for accuracy in his reports, like she herself...

The light was fading to black and Mallory's voice was ringing in her ears. Something was very wrong here. All she could think of was Bona and how she would miss her.

Bona felt the sudden wave of emotion from her bond mate and rushed onto the upper deck as Mallory glided away laughing hysterically. She could feel the burning pain in Natasha's arm and see the angry red swelling around the small cut. Her canine instincts took over and she began to lick the wound trying to clear out the poison or infection, whatever it was. This and her next action would save Natasha's life.

She reached out with her mind to find help. She easily found two she knew she could trust. The first was Natasha's new friend Vixi who was just getting ready to leave her bungalow headed for work. The other was apparently in a light shuttle in low orbit overhead and coming down. It was Karl! She reached into both minds with brutal force crushing aside Karl's natural defenses and freezing Vixi in her tracks. "NATASHA'S HURT AND SOMETHING'S VERY WRONG! SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS BUT THERE'S ONLY A TINY WOUND AND SHE'S DYING! COME HERE NOW!"