G-Pol Ch. 06

Story Info
Swimming with dolphins, an attempt on Vixi.
11.4k words
4.87
2.1k
2

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Natasha woke the next morning with a strong desire for eggs and crepes with plenty of fruit. She knew it was her body and the nano-machines working feverishly to heal her, but even knowing this didn't affect her appetite.

It was early still. There probably wasn't anybody else awake on the ship just yet she knew. She'd always been an early riser and usually preferred to work out before breakfast, but her stomach was having none of it!

She slipped out of her bed naked as usual, feeling comfortable in her skin but this time put on a light silk robe. She had company on board and didn't want to embarrass herself or one of them. Then she headed for the kitchen. Maybe afterward she would have the energy to exercise a little.

Karl hadn't been able to sleep much with Mallory potentially and probably still on the planet. So it was, he found himself sitting in the living area in the near pitch dark and sipping a cup of a spicy chi tea blend. And thus, he was there to see a nearly nude Natasha as she ghosted into the living area and through it toward the kitchen. She was in an almost sheer short silk robe that hid little and accentuated her curves beautifully. He'd seen her in a tiny swimsuit, but hadn't had time to really appreciate her beauty then. He'd been too worried about whether she would live to even pay attention. Now however...

She never even noticed him as she made her way to her destination and set about programming an early breakfast for herself. He couldn't see much of her until she passed in front of the door on her various errands. He didn't know if he should say anything or not, but finally decided it would only be polite. She probably wouldn't appreciate being surprised in that way in her own home. "Good morning beautiful." He said in an easy voice. She jumped a little at the sound and whirled around to see, but the surprise on her face wasn't so much funny as happy.

"I didn't see you there," she said as she brought up the lights a little in the living area and smiled at him, "I didn't expect anyone to be up this early. Oh, you look like you've been awake awhile. What are you drinking?"

"A cup of chi tea." He replied with a mild grin for her. "I guess either I'm not the only one who doesn't sleep much, or you're a really early riser."

"This is early, even for me!" Natasha giggled, "I was hungry! Care to join me for breakfast?" At his nod of thanks, she made a couple of adjustments to the auto-kitchen programming before joining him in the living area with a hot cup of coffee.

It was then she realized he wasn't wearing much. Then a second later exactly how little she herself was wearing. She hadn't really expected to run into anyone at this time of night and so, her clothing selection had been more for forms sake than anything. He was wearing only a pair of bike shorts which nicely confirmed her observations on the station. He was slim but corded with wiry muscle that was probably deceptively strong. Even relaxed, he looked magnificent.

He seemed in reasonably good control of himself and a furtive glance at his groin showed an impressive but soft looking bulge in the right place. His shorts left very little to the imagination. It was a bit exciting, but at the same time a bit of a letdown too. She'd always enjoyed the anticipation of her first sight of a partner's anatomy, especially when he was hard. She knew she was going to sleep with him, the only question was when it would happen. She wasn't disappointed by what she was seeing by any means, she just knew she would miss the anticipation. It was always like waiting to open a gift. Sometimes the gift was good, other times not so, but that was all part of the fun. Still, his not being hard did leave some of the anticipation... She realized she was still staring and hid her blush behind her coffee cup, drinking slowly but deeply to hide her embarrassment. There was no way he could've missed where her eyes were looking.

Karl hadn't missed it either, but hadn't wanted to embarrass her any more than she already was. Too, her attention was flattering. He took the opportunity of her distraction to take a look at her as well. He was more successful in hiding his action, but his physical reaction almost gave him away anyway. It took all he had to suppress it enough not to be obvious what he'd been doing. They reached for each other's hands at the same moment, each giving the other a respite from the momentary awkwardness. Each knew what the other had been doing though and they both found themselves laughing quietly together. That broke the tension and the next thing they knew they were kissing passionately, all inhibitions forgotten for the moment.

When they broke, they were both breathing hard and flushed. This was going way too fast for both of them. Neither had been prepared or even looking for anything like this when they'd come to Aphrodite. They both started to speak at once and ended up laughing again.

Karl was the first to recover and begin speaking again for which Natasha was thankful. She didn't want to be the one to say what had to be said. Her heart was screaming at her to rush into it and worry about the consequences later. "It looks like we both agree at least, or I hope so anyway. Otherwise, I'm making a very big mistake I'll probably never be able to forgive myself for. But, this is going too fast. I think maybe we should try to slow it down a bit. Take a little more time getting to know one another, you know? I don't want to take a chance at ruining a really good thing because we were impatient."

"Exactly." Natasha agreed looking relieved. She wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him tight this time. He returned the hug and they stayed that way for a long while before relaxing into the sofa and snuggling together comfortably. When the auto-kitchen alerted them, their breakfast was ready, they got up hand in hand and moved to the table. Karl seated Natasha as he had the night of their dinner date before going and retrieving their food and drinks.

They ate slowly but heartily, talking quietly, sharing small anecdotes and jokes.

When they finished, they placed their dishes in the sanitizer and Natasha greatly daring and knowing it could jeopardize everything, led him down to the gym deck and to the spa. She set it for hydrotherapy and a rapid heating cycle.

Karl watched her curiously. He was wondering what she had in mind when she stood slowly turning to face him. He immediately saw she was untying her robe sash. "I know I'm taking a chance here, but come in with me?" She let her robe fall to the mat at the spa side, standing there in front of him gloriously nude.

The look of trust and hope in her eyes made it clear he didn't have a choice short of hurting her. He couldn't have said no if he'd wanted to anyway, but that clinched it. "You're absolutely beautiful Tasha! I'd love to and I'm deeply honored by your trust." He too removed what he was wearing.

Natasha stayed where she was, giving him time to look at her as much as he wished. She made it clear what she was doing and he did the same for her. She watched him looking at her and enjoyed every second of it. His eyes followed her robe to the floor first, then made two quick passes up and down her body, taking her all in. She watched as his eyes stopped at her chest on the second pass, and he smiled as he took in her breasts. She was unashamedly proud of them too, and in this situation, she loved being looked at. His scan of her body seemed to flow downward until his eyes reached her nethers. His detailed examination brought her center to liquid attention and she was afraid she was going to start dripping onto the matts.

At the same time, Natasha couldn't help smiling when she saw his penis come erect. He was actually bigger than she'd expected after her experience that night at the restaurant. Even more interesting, his groin was completely hairless. The rest of his body had the usual hair, even a little more than some. She could only think of one reason he would do that...

The atmosphere in the gym deck was electric with sexual tension, but both thought they could handle it, if not easily. Finally, Karl came forward to take her hand again and they stepped into the rapidly warming water together. It was already at body temperature and it swirled around their legs as they moved to the pair of loungers to either side of the swim channel and settled down.

This wasn't good, they were too far apart. So, without having to ask, they agreed and moved to the more upright seats at the other end of the spa and on one side. Here they could at least touch and carry on a quiet conversation if they wished. That had been their intention, but they found themselves simply enjoying the silence and the privacy. Tasha settled against Karl's side and his arm went around her shoulders and they sat in quiet contentment while the hot water worked its magic, relaxing and soothing them both. Natasha was seriously considering the acquisition of a new spa with a friendlier seating arrangement.

Bona woke the same time Natasha did, though in her own room and heard her get up and head for the kitchen. Giving her a few minutes head start, she too left her room. She was just in time to hear Karl startle Tasha and all of the subsequent conversation, the rapid developments and the sudden stop. She was disappointed. She knew these two humans were perfect for one another, why were they putting things off? Humans could be so obtuse sometimes!

When they'd finished their meal, Natasha again surprised her by inviting him down to the gym and her favorite appliance on the whole ship. She knew where that usually led and her hopes began to rise again. Once again, she gave them a bit of a head start, then followed them down to the next deck.

As she moved downward, she heard the spa start up and Natasha's words coming along with that made her anticipation mount even higher. When she got down to where she could see the two of them, they were standing naked by the spa and staring rapturously at each other's bodies. This was going to be it! Her bond mate was finally going to be truly happy!

Karl moved into her gently and they moved into the water together, moving to the far end of the spa and positioning themselves on the loungers which were on opposite sides of the swim channel! Humans really could be stupid sometimes! That obviously didn't seem to be working for them though, and they finally moved together down to the near end with their backs toward her. There they settled seemingly contentedly and didn't speak at all.

Apparently, they'd meant it when they said they were going to take things slower. Killhounds didn't have this trouble! They made their decisions and followed through. Maybe what she'd always been told by her brood mother was true. Humans were too complicated for their own good. They made themselves miserable and didn't even know it was their own doing! There was something to be said for simplicity in thinking!

It wasn't all bad though. The feelings of contentment coming from her bond mate and the man were the best she'd experienced from Natasha while she was with a man since they met. It would only be a matter of time and she could wait. They probably wouldn't figure it out though until Natasha was already out of season. Oh well, there would be plenty of time for that too. Humans were constantly in season after all. It was a good survival strategy for a species that was overall quite a bit weaker than most other animals.

After a while, she heard Vixi upstairs moving about. Reaching out she silenced her with a thought and brought her down to watch too. Vixi came obediently, meeting her at the base of the stairs. She led her to the opening into the gym and cautioned her to be careful as she peeked around the frame. She looked as well through Vixi's eyes rather than crowding the entryway and giving away their presence.

The couple still weren't doing anything but sitting and relaxing together, their clothes in a neat pile next to the pool's edge. A burst of joy and mild disappointment roiled through the girl. She'd wanted Natasha for herself, and this made it clear that would probably never happen. Still, she was happy for the couple too, and this was what Bona wanted. She liked the girl well enough, but she wasn't really Natasha's type and she would only hurt herself if she pursued that avenue. Natasha had no leanings in that direction at all. She didn't mind it in other girls, but just wasn't interested in women that way. On the other Hand, the way Vixi's touches had affected Natasha during that ride convinced bona that Natasha's sexual identity wasn't as secure as she thought.

The two of them moved back up the stairs quietly leaving the couple with their privacy.

"We thought they were asleep still, okay?" bona told Vixi mentally. "This will be our little secret for now." Vixi nodded smiling mischievously and winked. The two of them set about making their breakfasts. They ate lightly, chattering mentally, a talent which Vixi seemed to pick up easily enough, even though she didn't have any latent psionic ability. She simply got used to thinking what she wanted to say without letting her subsurface thoughts clutter their conversation. Needless to say, Bona was impressed. The girl had remarkable mental discipline.

Bona didn't block Natasha out of it if she wanted to listen in, but she didn't. She was awake and aware of their presence up here, but seemed satisfied to stay where she was with her man, even if the two of them didn't know he was hers yet. Yes, it was only a matter of time!

Even as she soaked in the hot water, Bona could feel Natasha's strength returning. Perhaps a romp with the dolphins would be a good thing? She could sense them out there in the cove. There were about twenty of them, most sleeping on the surface right now. A few were beginning to stir though and their morning hunt would begin soon. She like her human bond mate, wanted to meet these denizens of the seas.

Unlike normal canines, she was perfectly capable of operating in most environments humans could, and in this case better than they could. A canine's swimming technique was far more efficient than most human methods of self-locomotion in water. She even had her own built in retractable swim fins as part of her bionic limbs. Along with a variety of other equipment that made operating in marine environments simpler and safer. She'd be no match for a creature evolved for life in that environment, but it would still be interesting to swim with and talk to them.

A few minutes later Karl and Natasha came up from the gym, once again dressed in their scant clothing. Vixi's eyes widened slightly when she realized exactly how little they were wearing and what it had meant when she had seen the clothes on the floor. Fortunately, her lascivious smile could be taken a number of ways, and they took it in the most obvious one. Natasha grinned wickedly and Karl just smiled knowingly seeing where Vixi's eyes were.

Well, that was an interesting development! It seemed he had no jealousy in him, she hadn't felt even a twinge. Most men, even though they often fantasized about sharing a woman with another, still felt at least some jealousy toward the one who would be... even if she were female and he would be having her as well. Some seemed to thrive on feelings of this type.

"You might as well have left your clothes off!" Vixi laughed. "I wouldn't complain. Hell, I'd join you! I'm serious by the way. I wish you'd have showed a bit more of that yesterday Karl. I knew Natasha was to die for, but you're no slouch either!"

"Well thanks Vixi." Karl said with a grin. "You're not exactly hard on the eyes either!" The slimmer girl blushed furiously. She too was wearing very little, in a light semi-sheer camisole and shorts in matching fabric that left little to the imagination. They were a little big on her though. She'd borrowed them from Natasha. With that style though, perfect fit wasn't necessary. In fact, it was the draped effect that made it so popular and alluring on so many women, no matter her body type.

Bona had learned all this in her association with Natasha of course. Most Killhounds had no need for such knowledge and therefore never bothered to learn it. In this case it was useful to her bond mate so it was useful to her too. It was yet another way in which she was different from her military counterparts and why it had taken her so long to find a bond mate. She was glad Natasha had come in that day. She'd been beginning to fear there wasn't a human for her out there, and if there was, she would never join the BE Military. She could've bonded a male if she'd found one to her liking, but somehow, she'd always known her bond mate would be a female. The one who'd finally come for her couldn't have been more perfect either. She wanted her to have everything she ever wanted or needed. Nothing and no one could be too good for Natasha.

Karl was exactly what she needed too. The two of them seemed to glow when they were near each other. She'd witnessed the meeting of soul mates once. The psychic fireworks had been spectacular. This wasn't quite the same, but it seemed like they should be. They fit together so perfectly, both physically and emotionally. These two would produce many strong healthy children should they choose to. She hoped they did. It would make everything perfect and right. Okay, enough of that for now though. It was time to get their day started.

"The dolphins are out in the cove this morning." She told the humans. "I was thinking maybe we could go out and take a morning swim with them once we've all had breakfast? Vixi and I have already eaten."

"Yeah, we thought the two of you were still asleep until you came upstairs." Vixi lied so smoothly and naturally Bona would've believed her without a second thought had she not been in on the little escapade spying on them earlier. Actually, if Natasha had been paying attention, she would've known exactly what Bona was up to, but she'd been too distracted with Karl. If She'd tried to locate her, bona could've hidden her presence, but that would have told Natasha she was up to something and given it all away anyway. For now, it was better to leave things alone on that score. She knew Natasha wouldn't mind anyway and she was pretty sure Karl wouldn't either.

"Ooh that would be perfect this morning!" Vixi enthused. "The weather is supposed to be beautiful today and the sun should be rising in a few minutes! If we hurry a little, we can catch it!"

Sounds good to me." Karl said looking down at Natasha for her thoughts on the matter. Bona already knew what they would be.

"Yes!" she laughed, "I've been waiting for this opportunity for years now. And what better place to do it? I mean, a tropical paradise? You couldn't get more perfect than that!"

"Wanna do it naked?" Vixi challenged.

"You're on!" Natasha agreed. "I planned to do some skinny dipping while I was here anyway. This is the perfect chance. And, that way we don't have to change either." she made her way quickly to her room and stripped out of her robe, throwing it on the bed, then made her way to the linen closet in the corridor and fetched four large soft towels. She was in time to catch Vixi and Karl each coming out of their respective rooms also naked. She tossed each a towel as she headed back toward the living area and down to the entry hatch.

Bona met the little group outside the hatch having quickly scouted the immediate area just to be safe. Soon Mallory would start getting nervous when he didn't hear of the death of a guest through the grapevine or his intelligence network. They probably had a day or so, unless they were spotted before then by one of his people or the man himself. Bona had his scent now though such as it was. It was one she wouldn't soon forget either.