G-Pol Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later he walked into the kitchen as Natasha was programming the unit for their meal and slipped his arms around her from behind. "I was thinking about what Vixi said about claims. Would you mind if I staked one to you?"

"yes!" She screamed as she spun in his arms, wrapped hers around his neck and kissed him passionately, completely forgetting what she'd been doing. She hadn't expected to lose control like that, but the thrill she'd felt when he'd asked her had been more than she could contain. The others, hearing her outburst came running to find them in a deep passionate embrace.

Vixi wolf whistled gigglingly and Bona huffed a canine laugh. He just asked you out didn't he?" Vixi said with a bright smile. "I guess you beat me to it after all! Congrats you guys. I'm happy for you both."

"Well it's about time!" Bona agreed wholeheartedly, "Sometimes humans can be so hard headed! And what Vixi said too."

"Thanks." Karl and Natasha said together as they broke their kiss and turned arm in arm to face their friends. Vixi stepped in to hug them both and they returned it warmly.

"Welcome to our little family Karl." Bona sent with a warm glow to her tone. "I knew this day had to come soon. You two are perfect for one another."

Demeitri wanting in on the attention was hopping up and down against Karl's and Natasha's legs. Karl reached down and caught him in mid leap and pulled him up into the group hug. The little dog got into the act licking every face he could reach.

"You've made a friend for life!" Natasha laughed as she waved Bona up to join them as well. Demeitri turned and licked her muzzle too, making them all laugh. Now all we need to do is find Vixi a woman to satisfy her! Then we can all be happy." Vixi blushed prettily and kissed her.

Dinner that night was a light hearted affair filled with animated conversation and laughter. Afterward they stayed up late watching movies they chose together from Bona's and Natasha's collection, which although not overly extensive, had many high quality films of several genres, and drinking the fruit juice cocktail blend Vixi had introduced Natasha to previously and munching on popcorn. All in all it was a successful night. When they all went to their separate rooms, Natasha felt hers was too empty. She had a hard time falling asleep.

Karl felt much the same way, but he didn't want to rush things. He wanted their first time to be the right time, and he was more than willing to wait until it came. Natasha was worth the wait and the anticipation was fun too.

"I'm not sleeping alone tonight." Natasha said to herself as she got up the next morning. "I don't care anymore and I'm not waiting." She didn't bother putting on any clothes either. She was perfectly comfortable with her new family and they'd not hidden anything from each other yesterday, why start again now.

When she came into the living area, she found both Karl and Vixi sitting there already talking quietly. Karl was wearing the same kind of bike shorts he'd been wearing the previous morning, while Vixi was wearing one of her borrowed light silk robes. Natasha sauntered over to Karl and dropped onto his lap straddling him and kissing him deeply. "You're sleeping with me tonight Babe. I didn't sleep for shit last night because I wanted you there with me and I'm not going through that again, understand?"

"Oh yes ma'am!" Karl said smartly kissing her back and crushing her against him, making her groan in ecstasy. His hands running up and down her spine were sending erotic shivers through her. If she didn't stop this now they'd be putting on a show that Vixi wouldn't forget for a long time. In fact she'd probably take that as an invitation to join them. This had to stop, for now at least. She wasn't sure she was ready for that kind of an adventure or ever would be.

She broke the kiss and straightened up. That was a mistake. It pressed her already wet sex against his now rock hard manhood. This sent a thrill through her that had her nipples standing at full attention and set off a minor orgasm.

She settled back off him and let herself slide off his lap onto the sofa next to him on the same side as Vixi since he was at the end. "And for future reference," she said with a smile, "unless we have other company, clothing is optional around here. We've all seen what the others have to offer, so there's nothing to hide. Although, I'm glad you had those shorts on just now. Things almost got really interesting."

"Ah Karl," Vixi laughed, "You should've been naked! I'll be back in a minute." She hopped up and ran into the corridor giggling prettily as she went.

"I don't think she can help being cute." Karl laughed as she disappeared. "She's almost like a sprite or something that's taken human form."

"She is cute isn't she." Natasha agreed. "So go lose the shorts already! I'm not worried about her, she's gay after all. She might have tried for you anyway if I hadn't wanted you for myself, but I think she'll be happier with a girl. Oh, unless you're more comfortable in your shorts?" She stood up and pulled him to his feet, then led him to her, now their room to get rid of the offending garment.

When he removed his shorts she was pleasantly surprised to see his softening manhood stand back at attention again. It was the perfect size! Neither too long or too short at around twenty centimeters and plenty thick. It was all she could manage not to jump his bones right then and there. Instead she took his hand and they went back out into the living area to find Vixi now gloriously naked as they were and smiling at them as they returned. "You two oughtta just get it over with! I won't mind a bit. I might even join in!"

"you might?" Natasha laughed, "Somehow I doubt you're being entirely honest with us here! I love you too, but not in that way I'm afraid Hun. Anyone up for a morning swim? I usually work out first thing then have breakfast."

"Sounds good to me." Karl agreed easily.

"Me too." Vixi agreed.

They all went out to the beach and waded into the relatively warm surf. They swam out a fair distance to get out beyond the breakers, then turned parallel to the shore and against the prevailing current. They went about a kilometer before they decided to head back. The current helped them on the return. Karl and Natasha were feeling pretty good, but Vixi was pretty well worn out. She hadn't maintained such a tough exercise regimen, and thus barely managed to keep up. She tried anyway though. When they got back to shore, they set off at a jog down the beach in the other direction.

In this Vixi was better able to keep up. She knew they were holding back for her sake and appreciated it immensely. She decided she would do whatever she had to so she could match them eventually. It would take a lot of work, they were military and probably Special Forces trained after all. Their spectacular bodies showed the results of it too. She guessed her life had been a bit soft in comparison up until now. That was about to change.

She knew she was attractive. She'd been offered jobs in modeling and had done quite a bit of that kind of work. She hated it though. Most of the professionals in the field seemed lifeless and hollow, having no real interests other than what was currently popular and never showing their true selves to anyone. It seemed a dreary and disappointing existence. That and she didn't want to be a mere sexual object to be ordered around by people who thought they were smarter than she and looked down on her as a replaceable tool. She'd heard the horror stories and knew they were usually true.

She loved showing herself off, and this job had been the perfect place to do it without losing her soul. It had done her good too. It had brought her Ryan's. He'd been killed, but now it had brought her Natasha and Karl, both of whom she thought might be a lot better for her. These people seemed to really care about her and that made all the difference. Plus, they appreciated her for who and what she was. They didn't distrust or fear her like so many once they found out she was homosexual. These two laughed and joked with her just like they would anyone else, and that was refreshing to say the least.

Just when Vixi was sure she wasn't going to be able to go much farther, her two friends slowed to a walk and turned back for the ship. They walked briskly at first to allow their bodies to cool slowly and avoid cramps. As they moved back up the beach, they slowed their pace until they were moving at a relaxed walk as if enjoying the sand and surf noises and the silence.

In fact they were. It was decidedly romantic on this isolated beach. Vixi now wished she had someone here for her too. She'd have loved to share the two of them, but she knew that would make Natasha uncomfortable and she didn't want to do that. Even with the current trials and tribulations, life was going to well for her to mess it up that way. As if sensing her thoughts which she realized was quite likely, Natasha turned to her and waved her over to Karl's other side. Then she slipped her arm around his waist from hers. Shrugging happily Vixi moved to the indicated spot and put her arm around him from the other side. His arm enclosing her felt wonderful. She reached around him and tickled Tasha thankfully. They walked back to the ship that way enjoying every second of the trip.

Bona met them at the entry hatch and they went up to breakfast together. Afterward they dressed and got ready to head back up to the station. They had business to take care of there. Natasha lent Vixi some more appropriate clothing since hers had all been destroyed in the blast and fire and they hadn't had a chance to replace anything yet.

The flight up was short and simple. They were granted a docking port in the area closest to a popular shopping district without fuss and quickly secured the ship. Bona elected to stay behind to provide an additional layer of security. Karl agreed that was probably wise for a number of reasons, not the least of which was the fact the presence of a killhound might make the individual they were meeting more than a little nervous. In addition, if they thought they were dealing with someone with some sort of government backing, they would probably raise their prices thinking to make some extra money. That would only start a fight.

Karl wore his own armor and Natasha wore a police issue personal force shield just in case. She couldn't wear her armor though for the same reason it was better that Bona was staying behind. It was G-Pol issue and showed those colors and markings. The force shield though was fairly nondescript, slim and could be worn under most clothes unnoticed, having been designed for use by undercover officers.

The arms dealer they went to was a legal merchant. Karl too disliked supporting the black market and took pains to avoid it whenever possible. The youngish entrepreneur was happy to se them when they arrived. His business was located in an out of the way rental space behind the usual store fronts. A wise decision Karl thought, since costs would be lower and what he was selling wasn't really in high demand by the general public, especially in this area. His only real business was probably serving the bodyguards of wealthy individuals visiting the resort world.

When they told him what they'd come for, he led them to a fitting room so the girls could try out the suits before they purchased them.

They took Karl in with them to help get the suits properly fitted and adjusted since he was so familiar with this equipment. His own was of the same make and type, but fitted for a male. Once they'd selected properly fitted body gloves to wear underneath, the fitting went easily and quickly. But not without a few laughs as he had to make adjustments in a few delicate spots to achieve perfect fits on both women. He did Natasha's himself, but let Natasha do Vixi's which Vixi liked quite a bit, joking this was one way to get the attention she wanted from her beautiful friend.

Once they were fitted, they came back out and began to move around, testing for proper adjustment and sizing. All was correct. Karl paid for everything along with a personal force shield for Vixi. As an afterthought he also bought the matching grav harnesses for this unit giving them additional mobility options. He did this for himself as well. He hadn't bothered before since he had the power armor, but he was dealing with Mallory again and knew he'd need all the advantages he could get. Fortunately, the CAF officers' model body armor carried a built in force shield. After some further thought, he also bought three expanded life support packs. Who knew when they might come in handy. And not just when they were chasing Mallory.

This done, they elected to wear the armor out on their other errands. This would give Vixi a chance to get used to moving in it, which did take some getting used to. It would also keep them all much safer and discourage troublemakers from bothering them. An armored opponent was not something most criminals wanted to deal with. Much less armed ones. Both Karl and Natasha were carrying their sidearms and Karl was also carrying a large vibro knife.

Vixi still needed new clothes and other items, so they decided they might as well take the chance to take care of that too. This station would be the best place to do that, and they were in the perfect place for it.

Vixi was pleased to find that her account had already been credited with her insurance payment. Her brain was already percolating with ideas. She'd never needed to buy an entire wardrobe at one time before. She decided that she was going to have fun with this.

Karl surprised her. The few times she'd gone out shopping with a guy friend, they'd gravitated to the sexier, more revealing fashions. Karl encouraged her when she started leaning that way, but cautioned her to look for stuff that was actually comfortable too. He apparently had an eye for color too. He constantly pointed out items she wouldn't have even considered that she quickly discovered looked surprisingly good on her. More importantly though, at least to him, was whether she would be able to wear whatever garment she was considering for any length of time.

Natasha was even more surprised than Vixi. Straight men just didn't take that kind of an interest in a woman's clothes. But she knew for a fact that Karl was as straight as they came! Well, so much for that stereotype! He had a surprising knowledge of fabrics and colors, and his good taste was almost shocking.

She herself was having a blast practically redressing her new girlfriend. Things did get a little too close when they were shopping for underwear. Vixi seemed to take lingerie shopping as a license to hit on and tease Natasha every chance she got. More than once, Natasha found herself being asked to evaluate Vixi's appeal in exceptionally racy lingerie pieces and outfits.

In one shop, Vixi somehow managed to convince her to start trying on pieces for her own use. Then she somehow convinced her to model those pieces for her and Karl as well. The next thing she knew, she was posing for a small crowd in garments that didn't actually deserve to be considered clothing! When the shop's proprietress suggested she would do better if she were to shave her nethers, she decided she was done shopping, for herself anyway. This wasn't the kind of thing she would ever wear anyway. She wasn't exactly certain how Vixi had gotten her into this outfit in the first place.

Karl hadn't really been paying attention to what Vixi had been up to with Natasha. Not until he saw Natasha realise what was happening to her. The look of consternation on her face when the shopkeeper made the suggestion that she shave herself brought it home. His glance toward Vixi caught her nearly drooling with excitement over Natasha. She was wearing a nearly microscopic crimson lace G-string with a matching shelf bra that left her perfect C-cup breasts on open display, her rosewood colored nipples and aereolas completely exposed. The matching garter belt and stockings only accentuated her luscious curves. The outfit had absolutely no other use than as a seduction tool. It offered absolutely no modesty, very little support and offered no practical use. It was meant to draw men like flies to a midden, and it would!

Natasha immediately vanished back into the changing room. She reappeared a few minutes later carrying the items she'd decided to purchase and quickly made her way to the front. She looked more than a little embarrassed as she passed him.

He was about to turn and follow her when Vixi caught his arm. She'd emerged just behind Natasha and was staring after her in disappointment. "I wish that sales woman hadn't said that. We were having so much fun! Don't you think she looks spectacular in red?"

Karl smiled. "yeah, she does, but I think I liked her best in that green teddy she had on a couple of changes back!"

Vixi groaned theatrically, "Okay, I'll give you that one. Do you think she bought either one?"

I hope so." They said together at the same time and laughed.

When they finished with their shopping, Natasha moved the ship over to the G-Pol docks where it would be far more secure. This would allow Bona to join them in their further activities. It would also reduce their need to worry about traps Mallory might set for them in more accessible parts of the station if he were here or had agents here.

When they came out the airlock port, they ran into a young woman wearing G-Pol uniform carrying technician's markings. She was slightly taller than Natasha, bright platinum blonde, and had a well defined figure which showed nicely through her uniform, despite the fact it was a uniform. She was more than attractive and she looked disappointed when she saw Natasha and Vixi in body armor. Still, she looked hopeful. Karl just smiled at her encouragingly and nodded slightly at Vixi who didn't see it because she was too busy staring at the tech admiringly. The tech caught it though and smiled gratefully at him before turning her attention to Vixi.

Natasha saw it too and had to smile. It seemed both she and Vixi would be getting lucky tonight. Then something on the woman's uniform sleeve caught her eye. The tech had her space ratings! And a gunners rating as well! That set her mind abuzz. She needed an engineer and a gunner would be more than useful too. She found herself wondering if she could wrangle a transfer if the girl, no, that was definitely a woman, wanted it. She could be listed as another partner, making them an investigative team.

That was when she realized she was planning on having Vixi stay with them too. Maybe she'd better ask about all this first? It wouldn't be wise to just assume she would want to stay with them. Or that even Karl would. That thought froze her heart and made her want to cry. She pushed it out of her mind, dwelling on it would only make her miserable.

The tech's name was Lisa Miller. She'd just easily convinced Vixi to join her for a drink at a local club once she got off duty. She turned to Karl. "I guess meeting you was a good thing. You certainly seem to attract all the right women. I guess you're a good guy to know. You guys are invited too of course, and so is the killhound. We'll make a fivesome of it! That should be fun. See ya later, I've got to get to work before I get bawled out by Dumerk."

He is an officious bastard isn't he?" Karl laughed bringing an echoing titter from Natasha who nodded at him when he looked at her for her opinion on the invite. Bona too nodded her agreement, looking quite happy. "Yeah, we'd love to join you guys. So we'll see you tonight. Have fun until then."

When Lisa was gone, Vixi couldn't contain herself anymore. "I must be the luckiest fucking girl alive! She is fucking hot! Why didn't you tell me you knew a smoking hot Lesbian up here? I'd have been here in a heartbeat for just a chance to meet a chick that awesome! And she asked me! How awesome is that? I'm glad we spent so much time finding me such sexy clothes. I know exactly what I'm going to wear too!"