G-Pol Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess we should go back and just have a quick snack and get ready for tonight." Natasha said thoughtfully, "Karl, I think you should wear what you did on our first date. I promise I won't wear my dress uniform this time!"

I don't think that'll work for this club." Karl said thoughtfully, "I know the one she has in mind and I have something appropriate. I think you'll like it too. Vixi's got the right idea for this place and I'm sure you have exactly what you'll need too."

"Ooh, this is going to be fun!" Vixi said grinning mischievously, "Come on Tasha we can help each other get ready! I know what you have and I know exactly what you should wear. Come on Bona you too! We can use your opinion. I know you have awesome taste."

They reversed their direction and returned to the Czarina. Once there they went to their separate rooms to shower and get ready for the evening. Once they were finished getting cleaned up, Vixi came over to Natasha's and Karl's room so the two women could coordinate their efforts. Karl went to his old room to prepare himself out of their way and because he hadn't yet moved his belongings. She'd told him she'd always kept some space in her closets for a future lover's clothes, just in case. It was more than Karl would need for now. As he accumulated more things, he would eventually fill that extra space. Such was the nature of life after all.

Tonight did sound fun. He'd met Lisa at the very club they were going to a few weeks ago. He'd figured out she was gay almost immediately once he began talking to her. She'd made a point of not being subtle so as to avoid confusion. He'd taken the hint and just talked to her like one of the guys. They'd gotten along beautifully. Then he'd met her at the G-Pol wing of the station and in uniform when he'd brought in a minor bounty. They'd stopped and talked for a few minutes until Dumerk had come along and rousted her, practically accusing her of laziness. Later she told him she suspected he disapproved of her lifestyle. Or more accurately her sexual orientation. He never said anything about it, but the difference in the way he treated her in comparison to his treatment of other, "straight" women made it clear enough. So, he didn't like homosexuals or bounty hunters or mercenaries, but could care less about petty criminals and the like, thinking of them as simply misguided? The man was a walking contradiction. He was supposed to be a law enforcement officer, not a judge.

Karl could hear the two girls laughing and carrying on in the next room through the open doors. They sounded like they were having fun and he suspected a lot of guys were going to find themselves exceptionally frustrated tonight. He knew enough about Lisa to know these two would find a comrade in arms in her, and they would be playing it to the hilt just to twist the men's tails. This could be pretty entertaining. He couldn't wait.