G-Pol Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vixi was the only one to see what happened next. She was looking directly down at Rachel when the little woman tilted her head up to kiss Karl's chest! She wasn't sure what to do, because she wasn't sure how Natasha would react. She seemed pretty possessive of Karl, and she could understand that. The two of them had proposed to one another at the same time after all. There was no doubt in her mind that those two were soul mates. She was also pretty sure she and Lisa were too, but that wasn't what mattered at the moment. What would Natasha do?

Natasha solved that problem for her by addressing her directly, mind to mind. "Don't worry about it Hun. I can feel her. I think I understand too. I think this probably has to happen whether I like it or not. The funny thing is, it doesn't bother me!"

Vixi's mental chuckle made Natasha want to smile. "Well, I think that's going to drive Lisa nuts! Do you have any idea how many schemes she's come up with to seduce that woman? I'm the one should be jealous! But she's so cute! I can't blame her. If I didn't have Lisa, I'd probably be chasing after Rachel too. Actually, she really is a pleasant armful! Especially with you and Karl thrown into the mix. So, what do you think? Do you think the four of us can talk her into our beds?"

Apparently, Bona had been listening in, because she interrupted. "Actually, I think it's going to be Karl who finally decides things. She's attached her heart to him for some reason. Don't worry Tasha, I know for a fact she's not in love with him. She just feels comfortable with him. I think she'll do whatever he wants her to do, without question. The problem is, he'll have to be really careful not to let her get dependent on him. If she fixates on him as an authority figure or a serious love interest, it won't end well."

"In other words," Natasha continued her thought, "He'll have to keep it short and sweet."

Rachel, the center of all this attention was boiling inside. She could feel her lust building toward an explosion, and she was afraid she was going to ruin everything. She wanted the man holding her so badly she couldn't even think of anything else. Even the fact that two other naked women were holding her wasn't even registering anymore. When she found herself kissing his chest, she couldn't make herself care that it might be the wrong thing to be doing. When his manhood began to rise against her belly, all other thoughts faded away. She rocked her hips back a little to give him room to expand, not even noticing that this pushed her backside directly into Vixi's hairless mons and lower, bringing a surprised intake of breath and soon, he was pressed hard against her navel and almost reaching her ribcage! She found herself staring up at him expectantly. His face was turned down toward her, but his eyes were closed. She kissed his chest again and looked back up to see if that had caught his attention. It had. She found herself trapped by the deep green pools of his eyes. The next thing she knew, she had reached up and was pulling his head down to kiss him. She didn't care anymore if he was taken. If she had to share him, she would!

Karl was surprised the first time Rachel kissed him, but after a few seconds when nothing else happened, he let it go. The second time, about a minute later, he looked down to find her staring up into his eyes as if hypnotized. Then she pulled him down and kissed him, almost as if her life depended on it. He froze, not knowing what to do, and glanced over her head into Natasha's eyes after their kiss broke.

Natasha saw Karl's panic and moved to reassure him mentally. "Relax baby. Do like you did for Lisa and Vixi. Curl her toes! I promise, I won't let you regret it. If we have to take her to bed, I'll participate gladly."

Karl looked at her questioningly. "You know this is going to stir up a whole lot of trouble, right? Are you sure you want to deal with that? I mean, who knows where this could lead. Lisa's been after this girl forever you know. Even though she's with Vixi now, I know for a fact she's still very very interested in her."

Bona had been keeping Vixi and Lisa in the loop too, so Vixi responded to Karl's concern. "Hey, she's not the only one interested you know. I think we all wanna take her to bed! But still, I think you have first dibs. It's you she's interested in after all. Not any of us. I think you better kiss her back though. She's starting to freak out. Like Tasha said, curl her toes!"

Looking down into Rachel's panicking eyes, he saw Vixi was right. He let her see his compassion and her fear immediately settled and the relief in her eyes riddled him with guilt. He kept that out of his eyes though and leaned down to return her kiss with interest, his eyes wide open. Her eyes too remained wide open and staring into his as their lips met. Then she was melting against him, pressing every square centimeter of her flesh into his as tightly as she could.

Even Natasha was shocked by the intensity of the lust coming off the little woman as Karl's kiss took effect. Natasha was even more shocked when her bondmate seized control of her body when Karl released the girl and had her turn Rachel around and forcibly kiss her.

Still reeling from Karl's kiss, Rachel didn't at first realize who was kissing her now. All she knew, was that it was making her feel almost as good as it had when Karl had been the one doing it. Then she realized that those were a woman's breasts poking into her own. It felt good, but... then her stomach was roiling and she was feeling sick.

Natasha, being so closely linked into Rachel's mind felt the sickness as soon as it began. More importantly, she had Bona backing her up. The two of them fought to trace the feeling back to its source, all the while doing everything they could to keep that feeling in check. They mostly succeeded. Rachel still felt nauseous, but it was controllable. That was an entirely new sensation for her and she wondered at it. Something felt funny in her head, but it wasn't hurting her, and somehow, it was comforting at the same time. Then she realized she was still kissing the only other straight woman on the ship!

When Natasha broke their kiss, she was panting. "I thought you weren't gay!"

Natasha laughed nervously. "I'm not. I'm not even bisexual. That just somehow seemed like something I had to do though. It didn't bother you too much, did it?"

Rachel was feeling at her lips with her fingertips, as if unsure how to answer. "I don't know exactly. It freaked me out at first. Then I realized you'd been kissing me for a few seconds, and I didn't start freaking out until I realized it was a girl kissing me and not Karl. I think it was your boobs squishing into mine that freaked me out. But... I kinda liked it too? I think I just like being kissed, no matter who's doing it. By the way, I don't really have anything to compare it to, but you're a really good kisser Natasha."

"Oh god, you know it too girl." Lisa moaned happily, "Of course, if you give us other girls a try, you might find you like ours just as well!"

Vixi giggled girlishly. "Oh god! I guarantee you. The only one here who kisses as good as my Lisa is Karl! They're each different, but they're just as good! And hey, I kissed you too. So, you do have something to compare it to."

Rachel looked embarrassed. "Um, actually, I was so freaked out when you did that, I kinda can't remember it. All I can remember is knowing a girl was kissing me, and I was completely freaking out."

Vixi, taking that as a challenge, took Rachel's head in her hands and kissed her as passionately as she had Natasha that night at the Center Club.

Seeing what was about to happen though, Bona warned Natasha in time, and the two of them used the opportunity to further their digging into the girl's mind. Being less distracted this time, they managed to make a bit more progress. Both of them knew neither of them was a psychic healer, so they wouldn't get far using their psychic abilities to change what had been done to the woman. On the other hand, any little bit of information, or lack thereof, could make or break their efforts. They did have more luck in suppressing the nausea trigger. It was a complex piece of work too. Undoing that would take a good deal of time. The question was, was it necessary? And more important, did Rachel want it removed?

Bona, being the direct being she was, simply asked. "Rachel, do you want to get rid of those compulsions? Are you interested in exploring sexual relations with other women? You don't have to answer right away either. In fact, it's probably better if you take some time and seriously think about it. You humans are so complicated, you can't always be sure your first thought is the one you should be following."

Rachel didn't have to think about it at all. "Actually, I don't know if I'm actually interested in women or not. But I do want the right to decide for myself! I hate getting sick every time I even look at another woman! In fact, I hate the mother-fuckers who did this to me! They had no right!"

Lisa was looking thoughtfully at Rachel. She approached carefully, but obviously, making no effort to conceal her intentions. "You know Rachel. It seems like everybody else has gotten to kiss you today. To be perfectly honest, I've wanted to ever since we first met. Now I'm not going to give up my Vixi for you, or anyone else for that matter, but would you mind?" She waited patiently, staring at Rachel with those puppy-dog cute eyes for which she was so locally famous.

With Lisa's deliberate approach, Natasha and Bona had plenty of warning and time to prepare themselves. Rachel stared quizzically at Lisa, her eyes running up and down her body almost enviously. "But you're so hot! You have your choice of these goddesses... why me?" When Lisa just stared at her, Rachel began to wilt. "Oh my god, okay." She stepped hesitantly up to Lisa.

Lisa took her into her arms as gently as if she were a baby bird. Then, ever so slowly, she placed a gentle close-mouthed kiss on the redhead's lips. Rachel seemed startled at first. She'd obviously expected an aggressive attack, not this gentle, soft, motherly kiss. Within seconds she'd relaxed and was leaning into Lisa, not bothered at all by the woman's large breasts with their large fully erect nipples pressing into her upper chest. She didn't even seem to notice when Lisa deepened their kiss. Then Lisa's lips parted and her tongue began to explore Rachel's lips.

Both bona and Natasha felt the beginnings of the conditioned reaction to what was happening in Rachel's mind. This time though, they didn't quite clamp down on it. Instead, they began sending reassuring feelings and intensifying the pleasure the act was inducing. They knew this was probably the best way to counteract the conditioning. In other words, use positive feelings to undo the effects of negative feedback. Humans were complicated beings though. This might work, or it might not. There was no way to be sure. Neither of them was a precog.

Rachel was startled when before she was ready, Lisa released her. She'd felt Lisa's tongue exploring her lips, but not pushing for entrance. Then nothing. Lisa was backing away and smiling down at her in a way that made her feel everything was right with the world. The way she imagined a mother's smile would make her feel. She was so confused! How was it that the big intimidating butch lesbian was the tenderest one to have kissed her so far? She couldn't get that thought out of her mind. Stumbling over to the center of the nearest sofa, she dropped bonelessly into its plush embrace. She needed to think!

At Bona's encouragement, and with Natasha's approving nod, Karl moved over and settled into the corner seat next to her. Looking up at him, she settled against his side and snuggled in, her head coming to rest on his chest and shoulder. She realized Natasha had settled into the corner seat of the sofa kitty corner to Karl so she could see them both. Surprisingly, she was smiling affectionately at her! Here she was, curled up with the woman's future husband like he was her lover instead of Natasha's, and she seemed perfectly sanguine about it. She found herself staring into those deep golden-brown eyes in wonder. She couldn't help thinking. "How can you let me just sit here with him like this? You know I can barely control myself around him."

Then she heard a strange thought that she knew wasn't her own. "It's okay. You can touch him. You can even make love to him. Just don't try to take him away from me. He's my soul mate." Nothing more needed to be said. She understood that completely. She wouldn't have a chance if she tried. Did she even want to? She was surprised to find that the thought repelled her! She realized she couldn't bear the thought of trying to break up a soul mated pair. "Only a completely self-centered bitch would do something like that!" she thought privately, "No Way!"

Karl was slightly nervous. While Rachel's little body felt great against him, what he really wanted was Natasha. Still, Rachel was in trouble, and if he could help her, wasn't it his responsibility? He could feel both Natasha and Bona encouraging him, but this just didn't seem right somehow. Her head was resting against his chest and shoulder and he could just make out her eyes. They were apparently fixed on Natasha and staring almost dreamily. He realized Natasha was staring right back into Rachel's eyes. There was no apparent animosity. In fact, it almost seemed exactly the opposite!

Rachel had been slightly stiff at first. As if nervous about his proximity with Natasha so close by. But now, she seemed almost as if she were melting into him. When Rachel's hand came to rest on his chest under her chin, Natasha actually smiled at her as if encouraging her. When the little woman began fondling her way down his chest and over his belly, Natasha actually nodded for her to continue! She had to know where Rachel's hand was going. She had to see his body reacting naturally! In moments, he was so rock hard, he was aching.

Natasha stared intently into Rachel's eyes. They were the prettiest bright blue. Only a little lighter than Vixi's in fact. With that flaming red hair and that pale skin, it was a wonder she wasn't covered in freckles! She definitely had the right look to set them off. In fact, she had a rather pixiish demeanor and aspect. She couldn't help smiling at the girl's tentative gesture toward Karl's maleness, carefully placing her hand on his chest, when she obviously wanted to put it much lower. When Rachel's hand began to wander downward though, she nodded encouragingly, still looking her directly in the eyes. She almost giggled out loud when that little hand met his head just above his navel as he was slouching back into the sofa. She managed to keep it under control though, only showing an evil grin when the girl's eyes popped wide. She'd seen it, but it hadn't occurred to her just how big Karl was. Not until she'd felt it under her hand.

Rachel couldn't believe what was happening! Here she was, sitting with her hand on another woman's lover's private parts, and that woman was encouraging her! She couldn't help glancing down to confirm what she was feeling. She'd seen one man longer, slightly, but Karl was just big! She couldn't quite make her fingertips meet around the girth in her hand. All she could do for the moment was stare.

Karl was startled when Natasha, apparently with Bona's help, broke into his thoughts. "I think you're going to have to take it from here. She needs encouragement, and I can't give her what she needs now. She needs something from you."

Glancing downward, Karl saw Rachel seemed to be frozen, staring at what she held in her hand as if she wasn't sure what she was supposed to be doing with it. He'd been told he was big, but he'd never seen a girl affected like this before. Was she afraid? Or was she just expecting a jealous fit out of Natasha? He glanced up. Natasha nodded her head at Rachel, sending him another thought. "You know what to do. You're not seducing an unwilling, unsuspecting teenager now. She's an adult and experienced, even if she's never had a real man like you before. Just give her a little encouragement, then give her what she wants! And yes, I'm sure!"

Karl reached up with his left hand, lifted Rachel's chin and kissed her deeply. She suddenly seemed to come alive, and in moments was climbing into his lap, straddling him and kissing him for all she was worth. He could feel her grinding her narrow thatch of pubic hair against his erection, and already she was getting slick and wet. Helping things along, he began kneading her breasts in the palms of his hands while his forefinger and thumb rolled, pulled and twisted her nipples, making her moan excitedly. Then she was straightening, lifting herself up onto her knees for clearance and reaching between them to grasp his erection. She stroked her hand up and down its length lovingly a couple of times, before she pushed it between her thighs and settled down to press it against her already sopping lips. As she pressed it tight into her folds, she slid it forward and back along her slit to collect some of the dripping juices to lubricate it for its entrance. Then she let herself settle down onto his length. She couldn't take it all in the first attempt. She eased herself back up and let herself drop hard onto him again. A groan of ecstatic pain escaped her lips as she came to rest again.

At this point Karl realized she wasn't as experienced as any of them had thought. At least with someone anywhere near his size. She was trying to take this too fast, and she was going to hurt herself. He knew she could accommodate him because he'd seen her doing it with that toy down in the gym. With that thought, he seized her hips to stop her plunging down recklessly again. "Take it easy Hun. We have all the time in the world." He soothed, "Just take it nice and slow, okay?" He leaned forward and kissed her gently but quickly, then turned his attention to her nipples. He took her left into his mouth and suckled on it gently, just nipping its tip with his teeth.

She immediately arched her back to push her breast into his mouth. "Oh God! No, suck it hard! Suck all of it!" As she was saying this and Karl was obliging her, her hips began rocking rhythmically and she slowly sank down to engulf him entirely. Their pubic bones met just as his head began to press against her cervix. As her ecstasy built, she began rolling her hips, both forward and back and side to side, in an almost hula fashion.

Natasha couldn't believe what she was seeing. Even more, she couldn't believe she was watching her soul mate make love to another woman, with her permission! No, at her insistence! Why wasn't she screaming jealous?

"Simple." Bona commented, "You know he's not really interested in her. You know all he wants is you. You can feel it coming off of him, just like I can. Think about it. Do you think you'd ever feel any interest for any of the guys you've met before after having Karl? Would you even look at what's his face from the academy now? You know, the one you and all the other girls were so gah gah about?"

That was true. She wouldn't even look at any of those guys now. Well, she might look, but that was all. None of the men she'd had before now could even measure up. And it wasn't entirely physical either. There was a mental and emotional bond there too. No, it was something more...

"It's a psychic bond too." Bona clarified, "Since you and I are bonded, I'm part of that soul mate bond too. The difference is, I'm different enough in my thinking to see what you can't just yet. You'll figure it out, it'll just take your over-complicated thinking process a little longer to do it. You humans let too much of your thinking interfere with your emotional clarity."