G-Pol Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now look at that!" Bona pointed out. Rachel was practically gyrating around Karl's erection, almost as if she were a hula dancer from the pacific islands. "I think you should pay attention to that! Can you feel what it's doing to her? Not to mention to him? I really do wish you humans had given us Killhounds G-spots and clits! If I could feel that every time I had sex, I'd be perfectly happy to be in season all the time like you human women!"

Natasha couldn't help it. She burst out laughing and almost rolled off her sofa in her hilarity. The rest of the inadvertent audience just stared at her confused. Natasha tried to relate what Bona had said, but couldn't get past her laughter to get it out clearly. She was definitely feeling what Rachel was, but she was also even more aware of what she was doing to Karl! She stilled her mind and let Rachel's absorb hers. She wanted to know where that seemingly instinctive motion came from so she could reproduce it. Anything that pleased karl like that was something she needed to know! Bona's wink at her told her she'd caught that thought.

When the other four humans looked at her questioningly, bona just gave them her most mysterious knowing canine grin. What she was thinking though was that she needed to do a little research on the net. Karl was definitely being affected by Rachel's movements, but what was making the biggest difference was the narrowness of her passage. The fact she could stretch herself around her favorite toy didn't mean she stayed stretched out like that. She'd been around humans long enough to be aware of certain aspects of their sexual natures and anatomy, and she'd read even more out of curiosity when Natasha's friends all seemed to be engrossed in various romance novels. Her experience with natasha had added considerably to that.

"Oh, that's not fair Bona!" Vixi groused good-naturedly, "What's the joke?"

Natasha just laughed harder. The only ones not disturbed by her laughter were Karl and Rachel. Janice though had been watching Natasha closely. To her it was plainly obvious how turned on the scene in front of her was making Natasha. If the cushions under her weren't soaking wet, she'd give up sex completely for a month! Ever since getting to know Vixi and Lisa, she'd been getting more and more interested in the brunette captain of this ship. Her body was definitely to die for! She was rock hard and baby soft in all the right places, and her curves couldn't have been more perfect if they'd been sculpted by a god of lust! Muscular and voluptuous was a rare combination.

When Natasha fell back against her sofa's back, Janice decided to make her move. Watching Karl fuck Rachel had been too much for her, and now she was on a mission. She wanted that voluptuous creature and she was going to have her! She popped to her feet, strode quickly across the sitting area and dropped to her knees between Natasha's widespread thighs.

Natasha came to the realization of what was happening as Janice's lips closed on her labia and her tongue found her clit. The soft suckling sent her sitting bolt upright in shock. She'd never expected this! Apparently, Lisa and Vixi were just as surprised. They were staring at what was happening with their jaws on their chests and their eyes [popping almost as much as her own probably were. Then she was falling backward as Janice hooked her knees over her shoulders and heaved her back so as to more easily reach her tender folds. She could only lay there in shock as her pleasure began to build on itself. Before she could even think about stopping what was happening to her, it was already too late. She didn't want it to stop.

"Oh my god!" Vixi hissed, "If I'd known it would be that easy..."

"Oh, no shit." Lisa agreed in awe, "I wish I had that kind of guts!

Natasha was rolling in an ecstatic fog. She'd never imagined being taken out of the blue like this by another woman. Actually, a couple had tried over the years, especially when she'd been in school. Both the Wolfpack and G-pol academies had been hotbeds for sexual adventurism. She'd actually managed to avoid most of it, at least among the women, but she'd had her fair share of adventures as well. Now though, there was a woman licking her tenderest parts... and she wasn't sure she didn't like it! Actually, what wasn't to like? She loved it when she found a man who would do this for her... Why was a woman any different? Well, because she was a woman! Still...

She suddenly became aware of another body near hers as Vixi settled onto the cushion next to her. Then the little blonde was suckling on her left nipple while her other hand kneaded her right breast and tweaked its nipple. There were fireworks coursing along her veins and her eyes were seeing flashes of light and color. Then Janice's first two fingers penetrated her depths, sliding easily into her dripping sex to tickle her G-spot. It took her a second to realize it was her that was screaming so loud. She realized she had no control over her body at all at this point. The ecstatic convulsions had her by the throat and weren't going to be letting go any time soon. And, she realized, she didn't want them to. She wanted to stay right here in heaven, where she went every time Karl touched her. And now this... She was having her first lesbian experience! And most confusing of all, she couldn't find it in herself to object.

Rachel was in her own heaven. Every time Karl's manhood slid in and out of her as she writhed, it seemed to be taking her higher and higher! She was taking this as long and slow as she could manage, and trying to keep him as deep inside her as she could. She knew what she was doing to him. She'd had a lover who liked to tell her exactly what he was feeling as she did it to him. It had been incredibly annoying, but at the same time, incredibly edifying as well. As far as she knew, this motion of hers, which was entirely instinctive for her, was almost entirely unique. She'd had very few complaints, though she actually hadn't had all that many men until recently. She'd always had a hard time trusting men and she hadn't known why. Until today that was. From what she'd been told by the others, her mistrust wasn't unfounded. And in truth it had served her well in helping her avoid a lot of the sexual pitfalls that caught so many young women. On the other hand, it also caused her to miss out on a lot of experiences she might otherwise have had. Still, all in all, her life hadn't been bad so far. And everybody had their issues, didn't they?

Those thoughts were just drifting through her ecstatic haze as she became aware of what was going on around her. She looked over her right shoulder in time to see Janice already working busily between Natasha's legs and the look of shock still on the beautiful brunette's face. She was starting to moan her pleasure as the surprise was replaced by the heavenly sensations that had to be coursing through her. She knew this because she herself refused to even date a man who wouldn't go down on his women willingly. She'd seen Karl doing that more than expertly for Natasha on a couple of occasions, so she knew she really wanted him. She'd seen Mike perform even more often, but he also seemed to have more than enough female attention most of the time.

Speaking of the others... she turned her head the other way to look for Mike and Lisa. Vixi had joined Janice in servicing Natasha and the two of them now had the woman ecstatically screaming to wake the dead! She found Lisa actually sitting in the corner opposite where she'd been sitting before this all started. She had an interestingly textured glass dong buried deep inside her and was busily ramming it deep and twisting and jerking it to apparent great effect. The wet noises it was making were clearly audible even above Natasha's screaming. Actually, that screaming was driving her crazy! It was making her want more, and harder, and deeper, and faster! She found herself thrusting herself up and down in time with Natasha's ecstatic screams. The harder she drove herself down, the better it felt as Karl's head slammed into her top. That had hurt at first, now it was a pure pleasure and she found herself grinding herself down onto him to get more.

Suddenly, Lisa was there suckling hard on her left nipple and the ecstatic shocks it was sending through her sent her crashing over the edge. She felt her juices spray out around the tight fit of Karl's cock inside her. She knew she was making a mess, but she also knew that Natasha had this furniture designed to be easy to clean and not to absorb liquids. But she really couldn't make herself care anyway. What was going on inside her was all that mattered now.

After her orgasm, she tried to climb off Karl, but he grabbed her hips and held her tight on his erection. "Please Karl, I need to move. We don't have to stop, but I need to get off my knees. Why don't we trade places?"

In a stunning show of strength, Karl rolled himself forward and stood up with her still impaled on him. Then turned and set her down gently on the sofa's edge, allowing her to lean back and get comfortable in the corner. She brought her knees up and he helped her hook them over his shoulders. Then he was pile-driving himself deep inside her. The new angle brought an entirely different set of sensations and she was soon swimming in an ocean of ecstasy, riding waves that surged and tumbled, sending her into dizzying swirls and vortexes of unadulterated pleasure.

She was hazily aware of glancing past Karl to see Mike behind Janice, thrusting deep inside her as she slowly and gently licked Natasha's obviously over-sensitive lips and clit. Natasha wasn't screaming anymore, but she was emitting a continuous stream of ecstatic moans and groans. Janice was making similar sounds as she panted through the brunette's sopping down and swollen labia. Interestingly, Natasha's fingers were busy in Vixi's hairless folds as well. The pretty little golden blonde was crooning encouraging words, apparently instructing Natasha on exactly what she wanted. Natasha obviously wasn't having any difficulties either, to judge by the slick of Vixi's juices dripping onto the cushion beneath her.

Looking the other direction again, Rachel saw Lisa sitting back in her corner, once again pleasuring herself with that glass dong. To her, the sight was a sad one. Like a lost toy, left out of the play. Or a child left alone. She realized that she didn't like that feeling at all. So, she reached a hand out toward Lisa.

Lisa looked at her hand in utter startlement, then looked up into her eyes and saw the invitation there. She'd just been enjoying watching the show when this had come up. She wasn't about to let the opportunity go either! She reached out and accepted Rachel's hand and let the other woman pull her in for a kiss. She'd been holding the dong inside herself with one hand while she moved, and was shocked when she felt Rachel's hand take it out of hers and begin stroking it in and out of her in a motion that had her hips bucking in time immediately. She was even more turned on when she realized Rachel's strokes were timed with Karl's as he drove himself into her. "Twist it honey! Oh god! Yes! Just like that!" She'd been thoroughly enjoying the show, but now she was getting truly fucked! She was loving every second of it too!

Somehow, fucking Lisa with that glass dong wasn't making Rachel sick! Until now, any sexual thought toward another woman would've been enough to have her stomach heaving! Why was using a toy like this on her different? After all, she was ramming it right into the other woman's twat! Lisa's juices were dripping right down her hand! Why wasn't she getting sick?"

"it's your sexual high." Bona answered her, "Your sexual hormones are overwhelming your conditioned responses. It definitely doesn't hurt that you're in the middle of what to you is a mind-blowing session of sexual intercourse with a man you've been dreaming about for weeks now."

"But I've dreamed about Lisa too." Rachel thought, "And I always woke up nearly barfing!"

"And think about that." Bona replied logically, "Did you feel sick in the dreams? Or was it as you were waking up? The parts of your mind where those dreams happen aren't the same ones that process your everyday thinking. Not all of your subconscious was involved in their brainwashing. I can tell that much, just from your memories of those dreams. You never got sick until you started to wake up. That's when your conscious mind began to pick up on what you were dreaming, and that was where the conditioning started to have its effect."

That made sense she guessed. Suddenly she realized she'd been letting her mind drift through the pleasurable fog, now she was quickly building to a massive climax! Lisa's fingers had joined Karl's cock, playing her clit like a piano key, while her other hand was teasing her breast and nipple. All that, with Karl's deep powerful strokes were standing her nerve endings on their heads! Then Lisa kissed her and all possible thought fled in a shower of bright lights and colors and a roaring in her ears. She could feel her body vibrating and trembling as she came. If she'd been a screamer like Natasha, she'd have been letting it rip for certain! A few moments later, she felt Karl's eruption inside her as her own orgasm triggered his. He'd been planted hard against her cervix when he'd cum, and she felt his seed spray deep into her depths beyond that point. It felt a lot like a warm jet of water pushing into her lower belly. She realized she'd never had a man hit her in there before. Hell, she'd never had a man that deep inside her before. Well, he wasn't going to get her pregnant anyway.

"Don't worry honey." Bona reassured, "He's got a full military grade contraceptive implant. No unplanned pregnancies for Karl, or anyone he's with. All you get is the white, not the swimmers."

Even if she hadn't been protected, she would never consider an abortion. A baby was too rare a gift to murder one that way. She'd always wanted a little brother or sister, but her adoptive parents had always considered a single child all they were expected to be responsible for. They couldn't have their own, and they weren't going to adopt another.

The next thing she knew, Karl and Lisa were helping her to her feet. Then they were moving toward the bedrooms, and finally as she began to understand, toward the showers in those bedrooms. The apparent intention was for everybody to meet down in the gym for a little post-coital relaxation in the spa. Apparently, Natasha and Vixi were going to be stripping the covers off the sofas for cleaning so they could be replaced when they were finished downstairs. That would return the living area to its previously clean and neat state. Once the cleaning robots were finished with it anyway.

As Natasha stripped the covers off the sofa cushions, she thought about what had happened. That hadn't been anything like what she'd expected. She hadn't known what to expect, but it definitely hadn't been that! She still wasn't sure what she thought about her first lesbian experience either. Oh, Janice and Vixi had been wonderful, and she had definitely enjoyed herself, but... she just didn't know what to think. She didn't feel any more attracted to women than she had before. Should she be?

"You're worrying about it too much." Bona quipped, "Just let it be a good memory and enjoy it! I know you don't feel ashamed, so just let it go. It was a good experience. And if it happens again, you know you don't have anything to be afraid of!"

Bona was right. And that did simplify things, didn't it?

"Of course I'm right." Bona chuckled in her head, "Just remember the KISS principle. Keep It Simple Stupid! If you do that, the rest of your life is easy! Well, most people's lives anyway."

Vixi smiled at that comment, winking over at Natasha. "That lady's got a point you know. I try to live by the KISS principle all my life."

Natasha looked at Vixi a moment. Then she turned to Bona. "Were you linking her into our conversation?"

Bona looked back at her startled. "No. I haven't been." She turned to Vixi who looked confused. "How much have you been overhearing? Has it happened before today?"

Vixi was starting to look more than a little frightened. "Uh, no. I don't think so? I mean, well maybe I thought I did once or twice, but... oh, I don't know! What does it mean if I do start hearing you two all the time?"

"It could mean you have an untrained psychic ability." Natasha answered, "Hanging around with Bona and I might have awakened it. Sometimes that's all it takes. Until you learn to control it though, it'll come and go pretty much at random. It can be pretty frustrating at first. If you qualify though, you might be eligible for Wolfpack training if you're interested. If I were you, I'd think about that really seriously before you jump in. That's a really hard life. A lot of my friends in the pack have gotten killed over the years, both humans and Killhounds. It's all considered part of the job, and I wouldn't wish losing a bondmate on anyone. Not even Mallory!" I've seen what that does to both people and Killhounds. It isn't pretty. The bond though... it's absolutely magical. I don't know how I ever lived without Bona. That bond is as close as the one between Karl and I!"

"It is too." Bona confirmed, "I felt Natasha's bond to Karl when it was forming. Now I'm a part of it too. When he marries her, he's going to be marrying both of us. That's the way the bond works. Natasha and I are soul mates, just like she and he are."

"Oh wow!" Vixi blurted, "I'll bet that's not something the Enclave wants spread around."

"Oh, it's common knowledge among those who know the wolfpack." Natasha commented dryly, "That's what makes them such a strong fighting force. If it weren't for the bond, the Wolfpack would just be a bunch of handlers and extremely intelligent dogs. It's the bond that makes them all willing to kill or die for one another, and keeps them going when all others would fail. I know, I would do absolutely anything for Bona."

"And the same goes for me." Bona confirmed, "And God help anyone who tries to keep me away from Natasha when she needs me."

At that point, the others were emerging from the aft corridor and their conversation came to an end. They didn't intend it that way, that was just the way it ended.

Vixi smiled over at Karl and Rachel who'd been the first to emerge. The rest were not far behind them. "you look like you're feeling better Rachel"

The little redhead smioled beautifically. "I do feel better Vixi. Oh my God, you know, my body is stil humming! I think I've been needing something like that for a really long time now."

Natasha had vanished into the aft corridor a few seconds after the others came out. Now she returned carrying what looked like an eyeless large black party mask in a soft velvet material. She handed this to Rachel. "I think this will help you break the conditioning. Wear it as long as you can stand not being able to see what's going on. If you can't tell who it is touching you, the reactions won't be as strong. Soon, your system will dissociate the stimuli from real world action."

A look of understanding appeared on Rachel's face. "Oh, kind of like blind man's bluff?"

Natasha nodded. "Close enough."

That was enough for Rachel. She pulled the mask on immediately. "So, who's gonna guide me to the spa?"

Before anyone could volunteer, Bona moved up beside her. "I will. Just rest your hand on my shoulder. If you feel yourself starting to lose your balance, just grab a handful of my ruff. It won't hurt me at all, and it'll give you something to hang on to." Looking a little bemused, Rachel accepted the Killhound's offer. She'd obviously been hoping it would be Karl, but Bona had apparently beaten him to it.