G-Pol Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vixi had actually caught snippets of what actually passed, as Bona and Karl privately discussed the situation mentally.

Bona: I don't think this will work if she's too comfortable.

Karl: Exactly. We want to keep her off balance; always wondering who it is that's got her; who's touching her.

Bona: As you put it so succinctly, exactly. I'll start off.

What Vixi heard though was this:

Bona: I don't think... she's too comfortab...

Karl: Exact... keep... off balance; wondering... her; who's touching her.

Bona:... I'll start off...

It was enough for her to get the gist. This was bringing to light another of what she thought was going to be a major concern for her. Privacy. She wondered how many of the others would stand for her accidentaly listening in on their private thoughts? Apparently psionic talent wasn't as easy to deal with as the movies and comic books made it out to be, at least for a moral person. If she didn't get this under control soon, she was going to go absolutely crazy! She was well aware that unwanted and untrained telepathic ability was the most common cause for schizophrenia in the modern age. It rapidly got to the point where the latent psychic couldn't tell anymore between the thoughts coming from outside and those generated by his or her own imagination.

She directed her thoughts at Natasha. "I heard parts of that between Karl and Bona. Can you and Bona help me get control of this? I'm afraid I'm going to start hearing everybody's thoughts!" Vixi had been standing out of the way, and Natasha moved over to her in time to take her in her arms as she broke down from the fear spilling through her guts.

"Of course we will Darling." Natasha crooned as the others were disappearing down the stairwell toward the gym deck. None of them had seen what was happening behind them; they'd all been more interested in what was happening with Rachel. She wasn't sure why she'd switched to the manner of speaking her mother had used toward her when she was a child, but it had the desired effect. Vixi immediately settled down and relaxed into her embrace. "This isn't going to be easy for you Darling, but Bona and I will help you as much as we can. Now come on, we're supposed to be joining the others in the spa. And I don't know about you, but I need a good hot soak!" Then Vixi was kissing her as hungrily as she ever had, and with far more passion! Natasha realized she was loving every second of it too!

Vixi released her almost as suddenly as she'd kissed her. "You're right, but we need to rinse off too."

Without having to even think about it, Natasha let Vixi lead her into hers and Lisa's quarters, and into their shower. It was quite a bit different from her own, but she found she liked the layout and style the two women had chosen together. She knew she could just as easily have gone to her own quarters and her own shower, but this felt right somehow. She trusted her instincts, and this was where they were leading her.

Vixi stepped into the clear glass shower cubicle as Natasha quickly dropped onto the toilet to pee. As she peed, she found herself staring right into the shower stall where Vixi's tall slim frame was limbed in flowing hot steamy water. Now she could really appreciate this lav layout and the clear glass walls! Watching a lover shower as you did something so intimate... Add in the large rain style shower head, and... She wondered if she should change her own lav to match this? It would actually take very little... In fact, the two women had copied her idea for the spa tub and even chosen the exact same model!

Now finished urinating, she hopped up and let the toilet flush itself. She stepped under the downpour with Vixi and turned her face up into the stream, letting the heavy fall plaster her hair back. She felt Vixi's arms come around her body and returned the embrace. Feeling Vixi's intention, was that intentional? She met the slimmer woman's kis with one of her own.

Then Vixi was giggling hysterically, breaking their kiss. "Oh My God! Can you feel that? Poor Rachel's going nuts!"

Natasha opened herself to the outside for a moment. She immediately understood what had Vixi in stitches. She also realized that Vixi not only had a telepathic gift, she was also a powerful empath! She could literally feel the impact of Rachel's wildly swirling erotic emotions on the other woman. First Vixi was kissing her desperately, then, just as quickly, she was on her knees and pushing Natasha's legs apart to hungrily kiss her womanhood. Looking around in panic for a moment, she wasn't going to be able to stay on her feet with an assault like that taking place on her lady parts, she spotted Lisas Shaving bench and pulled it under the stream and sank down on it, spreading her legs wide to give Vixi clear access. This wasn't what she'd been planning at all!

Lisa had begun the teasing. An evil grin had appeared on her face the moment Natasha produced that mask. As the group made its way toward the stairwell headed for the gym deck, she'd positioned herself directly behind Rachel, just far enough back that her large already firmly erect nipples didn't quite brush the little woman's back, placed her unwomanishly large and strong caloussed hands on the little woman's hips and helped direct her down to the gym. As they moved, Bona flashed her canine grin at her over one shoulder, and she had to smile back. She was already taking liberties, stroking her hands up and down over Rachel's hips, and back onto her beautifully rounded ass! This was going to be fun!

Rachel's world was already spinning out of control. She was blind, and the large strong hands on her hips, and now playing with her rear, definitely didn't belong to Janice, Vixi or Natasha. It could be Karl, or Mike or... or it could be Lisa? She did have big strong hands... The thought had her stomach rolling, but the possibility that it could be one of the men kept her from getting actually sick. The way those strong hands caressed her though was turning her on in a big way! She wanted to rip the mask off, just to see who it was. Somehow though, the mystery was making this all the more exciting.

Then Bona left her side, she was being guided down a set of wet steps by whoever it was who had her hips and into very warm water.

Another set of large hands took her hips from the front as she began stepping down, keeping her stable and interlacing with those wrapping around her from behind. One of these people was Lisa then. No two men would interlace fingers like that; not unless they were gay, or at least bisexual, and she knew for certain neither of the men was. She'd seen each discretely observe the other, but neither had shown any sign of interest in making physical contact. Plus, both their eyes followed the woman of his choice ahead of all others. Karl Natasha, and Mike Janice. She still envied Natasha, but she knew those two were meant for one another. She was just lucky enough to have shared a part of that with the gorgeous brunette.

Then her two guides, front and back, turned her to sit in one of the middle seats built into the spa's sides. The spa had been conformed for bench seating running down both sides of the swim channel, and she knew she'd been positioned right in the center. Her guides each took the seat to either side of hers. Then the bubbles and jets kicked in and she was flooded by a wash of sensations that sent shivers tingling all over her skin. She could feel other people moving through the water, then there were hands all over her! There were so many, she couldn't tell one from another, male from female. Her thighs were gently spread wide, both her breasts were engulfed, her inner thighs were tickled and her folds and clit were being teased and tickled mercilessly!

Then a definitely masculine set of hands took her by her knees and pulled her butt to the edge of her seat. Behind her, one of the cooler doors closed. Then a hard penis was pushing at her entrance, the fingers that had been plumbing her depths sliding out of the way, but concentrating their efforts on her lips and clit now. She almost came immediately, then the head was pushing its way inside, obviously well lubricated, since otherwise he wouldn't have been able to push it in without hurting her. This though was divine!

Then she was being kissed all over her ears, neck, shoulders and upper chest. Her arms were trapped behind the two at her sides, and her nipples were below the water's level, but she wished someone would suck on them! She realized there were four sets of lips kissing her. She could feel a rock hard but slim male body on her right, that had to be Karl. The large breast pressed into her opposite side made her rear guide Lisa. That made the one plowing her depths Mike. She could feel his rough shaven chin sharing her left side with Lisa, and Karl's smoother face sharing her right with whoever that obvious woman was. She had to be sitting in Karl's lap! Her thigh was hooked inside Rachel's, keeping her wide open for Mike. Then she heard Janice's ecstatic groan as she obviously sank down on Karl's massive member. Mike was easily in the same league as Karl physically, so she herself had nothing to complain about. Then a massive orgasm wiped away all thought...

Trapped by Vixi's powerful empathy, Natasha felt and shared in Rachel's overpowering orgasm. As did Vixi. Both women came together, only seconds after Rachel's unexpected eruption below them. Rachel's unimaginable desire and physical overstimulation had directly impacted both women, and their orgasms nearly sent them unconscious. Natasha collapsed back against the shower wall, and if Vixi hadn't already been on her knees and leaning into Natasha, she would've fallen flat on the shower floor. As it was, Vixi got a noseful of hot water as she collapsed hard against Natasha's body and gasped for breath. She fell to the side choking and laughing hysterically. It was breathing the water that allowed her to break her empathic and telepathic contact with Rachel, thus freeing Natasha as well.

The two women lay where they were for the moment, completely spent. Natasha was the first to rouse. "Are you okay Vixi?"

Vixi looked up at her through her tears from the coughing and choking fit. "Yeah, I'm fine. In fact, that was incredible! Is that how it feels when Karl makes you cum? Is that why you scream like that?"

Natasha flushed, embarrassed. "Uh, yeah. Especially lately. I feel his orgasm just like I do my own, and vice versa. I think its part of the soul mate bond we share."

"Oh God." Vixi groaned, "I think we are too. That's why Lisa and I feel so wonderful together... Oh shit! What happens if I start sharing that with everyone on the ship?"

"Well," Natasha laughed, "things will definitely get interesting around here!" She reached down and pulled the other woman to her feet, then stood herself, and kicked the shower bench back over to where it had begun. She joined Vicxi under the pouring water, taking her in a comforting embrace and just holding her there. Vixi apparently needed exactly that, because she simply allowed herself to collapse against Natasha's support. The two women just held one another under the flow for several minutes.

When Vixi and Natasha came out of the stairwell onto the Gym deck, they found Rachel spreadeagled, her skin still flushed on the matts along the spa's side, with just her lower legs and feet still in the water. This made good sense after what had happened down here. Lisa and Karl were sprawled in the seats to either side of her position, and Mike and Janice were cuddled in the opposite corner, obviously making good time.

Vixi stepped into the water first, with natasha following right behind. As she sank into her lover's arms, she couldn't help commenting, "You know natasha, maybe me and Lisa and you and Karl should all get married at once. You know, a double wedding.

Her presentation had been tentative, and Lisa surprised her buy going stiff in her arms. "you know, I think I like that idea my little fox!" Then Vixi's world was tumbling as she felt her inner world meshing with Lisa's and their emotions were joining. Apparently Lisa had felt it too. What the hell was that?"

Natasha had frozen, staring at her in curiosity. Lisa's answer had the other woman smiling. Vixi wasn't sure how to answer Lisa's next question though. She concentrated, trying to project her answer into Lisa's mind. "Natasha and Bona tell me I have psionic abilities. I think you just felt them."

Vixi was shocked when everyone in the room suddenly went rigid. Mike tried to cover his ears and Rachel jerked away from her, curling into a defensive fetal ball on the matts. Natasha just raised a hand to her head as if suddenly pained by a headache.

"You probably shouldn't try that again before we have a chance to try to teach you a few things." Bona commented dryly in her head, "You're a lot stronger than even I thought. If you're not careful, you'll hurt somebody."

Vixi recoiled into herself in embarrassment. Lisa comforted her with a tight hug. "It's okay baby. That was just a bit loud!"

"Holy shit!" Mike groaned, "What do you mean just a little bit loud? Little lady, you definitely got my attention!"

Vixi looked up and around at the others. She knew what she was going to see though, fear. The big surprise was, the only one who looked even a bit cautious was Janice. Even that though was obviously only an expectation of a repeat of that mental blast. She wasn't sure how she knew that, but she did. True, they were all staring at her, but not in the way she was expecting. In fact, Karl was nodding. Strangely, he seemed to be a kind of blank space In her vision. She could see him physically, but at the same time, he seemed to be an empty space. Something about that really bothered her all of a sudden.

Bona relieved her tension and eliminated the mystery with a quick thought. "Karl has the most powerful natural shields Natasha and I have ever come across. If he doesn't let us in, or if we don't team up on him, we can't reach him at all."

Then Vixi noticed something that contradicted Bona's assertion. Or did it? She could feel Karl, just not directly. She could feel him through Natasha. Then it made sense. Natasha was his soul mate. They had a link that could transcend any such shield. It was far too deep to be interfered with by any normal psychic. She could feel it, but she knew she would never reach it. She really couldn't even do more than tell it was there.

She looked into herself, searching for a link like that, and found herself in an alien mind that somehow felt as if she belonged there anyway. She could feel the body sitting in the hot water, her life sitting in her lap... She backed out immediately. That had been Lisa! She'd been inside the very core of the woman she loved. Lisa literally thought of her as her life! The very thought terrified her. At the same time... she felt herself blushing furiously. She hadn't meant to invade Lisa's mind. Worst of all, Lisa didn't seem at all aware of the invasion. She felt guilty too. She was glad she was so close that lisa couldn't really see her. She let her head sink comfortably onto her lover's shoulder.

She could feel Bona this time. "You're going to have to be really careful Vixi. Experimenting like that can lead you to things you really didn't want to know. A completely unprotected mind can be a dangerous trap too. If you don't know exactly how to get yourself out, you can find yourself entangled in the other persons thoughts. You got really lucky this time. They may never know you're there, but a mind can seize on a peculiar thought, just trying to figure it out. When you're in their head, just remember, its their head! They're the ones in control. Untrained psychics without backup can find themselves locked into a compartment in somebody's mind, just because one of their thoughts made that person uncomfortable. People do it all the time, you know, shove unwanted thoughts into a little corner. You do it yourself."

Vixi realized Bona was right. She hadn't realized how dangerous being a psychic could be! Then she realized what she'd done without even thinking about it. She'd just backed right out.

"That's because she's your soul mate." Bona answered her thought, "You have a natural doorway into her mind; and if she chooses to use it, she into yours too. She'll probably never be as strong as you are now, but she can learn. Anybody can. All it takes is a little mental discipline. If you want, I can shield you lightly until you feel confident enough to continue on your own. In fact, I suggest you do. The only thing you'll notice is resistance when you try to extend yourself. It'll be enough to let you know what you're doing without thinking about it, but it won't be enough to even slow you down if you're actually trying to do something. Think of it as a safety net if you will. An early warning system."

Vixi didn't even have to think about that. "Yes please! I don't even want to think about accidentally invading someone's privacy like that again! What if I hurt somebody?"

Vixi raised her head back up off Lisa's shoulder to look around. Natasha had setteled into Karl's lap, much as she was sitting in Lisa's. Rachel had returned to the water and was staring at her with rapt interest. When their eyes met, she read unvarnished curiosity in those eyes. She knew she wasn't reading the girl because she wasn't feeling any kind of resistance. Apparently, reading people was just one of her natural abilities. That was a relief. Still seeing rachel's curiosity, she twisted a little and extended a hand. Rachel took it immediately and allowed Vixi to pull her across the pool to sit next to her and Lisa, between them and Karl and Natasha. Karl actually moved over a little to give the woman a little more space. Apparently he wasn't as unaware as he looked, despite the monstrous distraction having a gorgeous creature like Natasha, and her being his soul mate too, in his arms. Vixi had to laugh at herself inside. She hadn't even been aware the little redhead had even come back into the water!

Rachel twisted to keep her stare on Vixi, no, on both her and Lisa. "Can I ask yu two something?" at Lisa's and Vixi's nods, she went on. "This might be a little, uh, personal. What does it feel like to be in love with another woman? Oh my God! Just asking that is making me sick! If I ever find out who did this to me... I can't even think of anything bad enough! Oh my God, they are going to pay! Even with Bona and Natasha helping me, I still feel this rotten; and just from being curious!"

Oh shit, they must've really worked you over!" Lisa commented shocked, "I've never heard of anybody being programmed that deep."

"I think a big part of it is the fact that you can see the two of them together like that." Natasha commented from Rachel's other side, "That's why I gave you the mask. What you can see is a major part of what they use to brainwash kids. I read a study on it when I was at the G-Pol academy. I figured that the biggest part of breaking that conditioning was going to be breaking that link between what you see and what you feel."

"Yeah, Lisa agreed, "They use nerve stimulation to train the brain to certain responses to visual stimuli. I read the same study I think. It was part of my psychology credit."

Natasha smiled over at the taller woman. "Major Breda?"

Lisa laughed. "You had him too? I swear that old man was nuttier than a box of my favorite brittle! I think I was the only one in his class who ever managed to avoid debating with him over something."

Notasha nodded knowingly, "And every one who tried he tied in so many knots they were doubting their own sanity for a month afterward!" That had them both laughing.

Soon, the conversation had devolved into comparisons as to who'd had the most twisted instructors as part of their educations. Vixi turned her head and met Rachel's glance.