G-Pol Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to his station at the sensory controls, he decided to check Czarina's radar system specs. It hadn't occurred to him to do that before. Now he was glad he had. The Czarina's radar was state of the art! It was easily on par with many scientific units used aboard planetary survey satellites and probes! Setting it to match his own equipment's most effective frequencies would be a simple matter of resetting a few controls.

When Natasha saw what he was doing, she was curious. When she asked him about it, she quickly found herself learning far more than she'd expected about her own ship and her parents' thoughtfulness in its refit. She also noticed Karl taking an interest in the discussion. She could see the wheels turning in his mind already, and wondered what he was thinking. She was already coming up with some ideas of her own.

Lisa was equally enthralled by Natasha's and Vinny's conversation. She hadn't yet gotten around to going through the Czarina's sensory package. She'd just assumed it was an upgraded, more powerful, possibly military radar unit, giving her greater range and faster target acquisition. The possibilities of a scientific grade radar unit could greatly expand their flexibility and capabilities. Not just in combat either, but in all aspects of their New operational specialty. She would definitely be digging deep into Czarina's sensory systems to further define her capabilities after this. That sensory system could mean the difference between life and death for a lot of people, themselves not the least!

Vinny spent several minutes configuring the Czarina's radar and linking it with his own on the Jessup. If he could've, he'd have linked the two computers together via a laser com link, but unfortunately, his Jessup wasn't equipped with such advanced communications gear. It would've been a waste of money anyway. Mining and prospecting ships didn't have any need for such complex and expensive communications systems. In his line of work, the simpler something was to operate and fix, the better. That meant easier to maintain and repair when necessary.

If he'd been able to access the Jessup's receiver from the Czarina, he'd have had a much easier time choosing his targets. He was also wishing he'd invested in the more advanced remote system that would've allowed him to connect the sensory, computers and com systems so they could also be remotely operated. Still, he was pleasantly surprised at what he was finding with what he had. In short order, he'd compiled a list of more than a thousand potential targets for the lasers. He'd also come up with a healthy list of rocks that would bear more personal inspection when he had the chance. Not all of them within this cluster either. By the time he'd finished, he found himself wearing a Cheshire Cat smile. He might just make a decent haul this time out.

Noting Vinny's smile and seeing the list he'd compiled, Natasha began planning the first few runs. When she'd finished that, she passed her routes on to Karl and Lisa who then selected the targets for those runs. As they did this, they were teaching Vixi about what they were doing and why. In the meantime, Natasha watched to be sure Vinny had returned the radar to its usual settings. Then she watched as he set the Jessup's systems to record the results of their target practice. The Jessup's radar and spectrographic scanners would hopefully be able to identify a variety of minerals and compounds by the light frequencies given off and or refracted through them as they vaporized under the lasers' intense heat. Since the Jessup would be sitting still, it would be better able to accurately capture the images. The Czarina's sensors too would be recording the strikes for confirmation purposes and to catch anything the Jessup might miss.

Everything ready for the first run, Natasha activated the force shields and set them to full power. Then she activated the autopilot and programmed the course for the first run. As she did this, Lisa activated the antimissile system and set it on automatic. They all turned their attention to the sensor screens at their stations to see what happened.

The first run ended with a score of twenty-two hits with seventeen kills. Nowhere near as good as they'd hoped. In short order, Lisa had identified the problem and had made the necessary adjustments.

The second run ended with a score of twenty-three out of twenty-four, with twenty-two kills. That was markedly better, but not good enough. All four of the human crew members spent the next several minutes examining the sensor data from both runs. They found a few more adjustments that could be made from the bridge deck and set up for their third run. Lisa already suspected that more physical adjustment of the turrets would be necessary. It looked like the angles of fire weren't yet as broad as they might be

The third run's score was twenty-two out of twenty-four, with twenty-two kills. After reviewing the sensor data, Lisa was able to confirm that the two misses had been because the turrets simply couldn't pivot far enough to hit the selected targets. Karl suggested the system be given the ability to roll the ship slightly to make target acquisition easier. Lisa took that idea and ran with it. "Why don't we do that for all the gun turrets. When we set it on auto, that would make the system far more effective. The more I think about it too, the more I want to add another pair of laser turrets. It would give us a better chance of stopping whatever comes at us. The computer Colonel Giovani gave us can handle up to a dozen, so that won't be a problem at all."

"And while we're at it," Karl added thoughtfully, "We aughta upgrade to phased array pulse lasers too. That would increase the field of fire some too. They're a lot spendier, and we won't be able to find them out here, but I know a few places we could get them legally and for a not too indecent price."

Now Natasha was nodding. "They would make target acquisition faster and more accurate too. Can the targeting computer handle those?"

Lisa was smiling. "Easily! I think the Colonels ship was armed that way already. In fact, I think that's one of the reasons we're not getting one-hundred percent accuracy now. I didn't think to turn off the phased array settings." She was already doing that even as she spoke. "I still think we aughta go out and make the adjustments I was thinking of earlier. It'll make things work that much better."

Natasha agreed, and the four of them made their way back to their quarters to change into their enhanced armor. As they were leaving the bridge deck, Rachel was coming in to keep Vinny company while he checked out the results of the scans they'd made so far. Rachel came up behind his seat and laid her hands on his shoulders as she looked on. She quickly discovered that she couldn't make heads or tails of what was on the display. What she did notice was when he noticed her touch.

She began running her hands over his shoulders which she was pleased to find were as wide and strong as they'd looked when she'd first seen him. True, he was a lot older, and a bit skinnier than the guys she usually went for, but he was definitely a sexy older guy. He'd definitely been checking her out as he prepared their meal and the drinks too. And best of all, he wasn't taken. He might do for a little temporary fun, and she knew the others wouldn't care either.

Rachel's assessment of Vinny's interest in her was confirmed when his hand came up to caress hers on his shoulder. In response, she slid her hands down his chest and back up to begin softly massaging his neck and shoulders. His drawling response made her want to giggle girlishly. "Dee'ah, yuh maaght wanna be cayeheful theyah. Ah ma'an ken git maaghteh loanleh out heyah. You're stirrin up sumthin yuh maaght not wanna."

She did giggle as she leaned forward to whisper in his ear as she nibbled his lobe. "Maybe I do wanna." Then she slid around the seat and plumped herself down in his lap and turned to look up into his eyes. He stared back down at her surprised for a moment, then he kissed her. He obviously wasn't about to let this opportunity pass.

Now she'd made her decision and gotten his attention, Rachel climbed to her feet and held out a hand to Vinny, inviting him to follow her. He rose gracefully to his feet and took her hand. She led him off the bridge deck, across the living area to the hallway, and finally to her own cabin's door. Once he'd followed her in and she'd closed the door, she turned and wrapped her arms around his waist and looked up across the nearly half meter difference in their heights. She could feel his rock-hard erection against her stomach and the lower part of her sternum. Its head was only four or five centimeters below the underside of her boobs! He was tall, and his dick was in proportion, and thick! After having had both Karl and Mike, she was more than ready for this!

She released Vinny's waist and reached up to throw her arms around his neck. At the same time, he leaned down and wrapping his large hands around her ass, lifted her to meet his lips. His kiss sent her mind spinning, and his tongue meeting hers in a tangling dance set her heart pounding. This was so different from what she'd experienced earlier. Now there was no sense of that barely contained illness she'd experienced during the previous orgy. There was just her animal lust, her need for a man, a single man, all her own. She couldn't believe how much she wanted this! No, she needed this!

Vinny's huge hands weren't merely kneading her ass, they were massaging, deeply. She could feel it right into her glutes, and she was loving every second of it. She could feel the fire coming to life in her belly, and she was finding the clothes between their bodies frustrating. She wanted her skin on his, with nothing in between!

She could also feel his big pole pressing in between her hanging thighs, right at the right height to press its top right into the growing wet spot between her legs. "Oh God!" her fuzzy thinking went, "If only we were naked right now! All he'd have to do is drop me a few centimeters and he'd be inside me!"

She relaxed her arms around his neck to let him know she wanted down. He allowed their kiss to break and lowered her back onto her own feet. She was already kicking off her shoes when she landed. His hands curled into her shirt as he straightened and began to pull it up off her body. Once he'd pulled it off over her head, she attacked his pants, unhooking the belt buckle, popping loose the button and zipping down the fly in rapid succession. When he realized what she was up to, he quickly kicked off his own footwear, finishing just in time for her to let his pants drop around his ankles.

As she'd hoped, Vinny was commando beneath his pants. What she saw as his garment fell away and he stepped out of it had her heart triphammering. He wasn't just big, he was huge! He had to be at least twenty-two or twenty-three centimeters long, and at least five or six wide! She watched mesmerized as Vinny peeled his shirt off over his own head, while she reached behind her back to unhook her bra and let it fall to the floor. Then she seized her prize and used it to turn Vinny around so she could sit on the foot of her bed. This put her at just the right height for what she was going to do next. First though, she pushed the waist of her stretch pants down, along with her thong. She was finished with clothes for now, and hopefully, for the rest of this trip.

Finally free of her clothes, Rachel once again seized the base of Vinny's manhood in one hand, and a handful of his thick pubic thatch in the other. She used both to pull him close enough to guide his head to her lips. She'd never done this with anyone so huge, but she fully intended to swallow every inch of this thing or die trying!

As it turned out, even with her jaws stretched painfully wide, she could feel her teeth cutting into the inside of her lips as she stretched them around Vinny's girth. But she did managed to get him inside her mouth, and immediately set to work tickling and caressing all of the tenderest spots she could reach with her tongue. As she worked, she carefully forced him deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. Occasionally she slid back far enough to allow herself to breathe, then sucked him back in, deeper and deper. As he came in contact with the back of her throat, she found herself having to swallow repeatedly to keep the passage lubricated. Then she was having to tilt her head back to force him deeper, and having to lean forward to make more room. She could feel the lining of her throat stretching painfully as his head went deeper and she was afraid she might tear something. Still, she was determined. She was going to make this something he'd never be able to forget.

As Rachel pulled back to take another breath and try again, she felt Vinny's hands slip under her and close over her boobs. He began to massage them, not as hard as he had her ass a minute or two ago, but hard enough to send blazes of energy pulsing along her nerves, straight to her pussy. The fire in her belly exploded into wanton need.

She let go of his head with her mouth to allow herself to reposition, but she retained her grip on his base and his pubes to be sure he didn't get away from her. She climbed onto the foot of the bed and arranged herself leaning forward on her knees. This would give her a better angle so she could get all of him down without hurting him, or hopefully, herself.

Then she began again. First, she worked up a mouthful of saliva, then she began licking his entire length, making certain every millimeter was covered. Then she took his head back into her mouth as deeply as she could. In this new position, she was able to swallow two thirds of his length before he reached the back of her throat and the previous sticking point. She glanced up into his eyes to see his reaction, and nearly came from the mix of lust and concern for her she found there. That only made her want to succeed even more. Retaining her oral hold on him, she let go with her hands to guide his hands back to her hanging boobs. Then she leaned forward and reached around him to pull herself in against him, forcing him deeper than he'd been thus far. That actually hurt quite a bit, but she knew now from the stretching that'd happened before that the pain would pass and her body would accommodate.

Vinny was helping her hold herself up while he played with her boobs, occasionally pinching or twisting her nipples, occasionally pulling or rolling them with first one hand, then the other. The pleasure this was giving her was driving her to push harder to accomplish her goal. Holding her breath since her throat was blocked by Vinny's gigantic piece, Rachel lunged forward and back, each time driving him deeper into her throat, then easing off to allow the newly stretched area to recover and adapt. She backed off for a deep breath, then pressed right back into it so as not to lose any ground. When her lips bumped Vinny's pubic bone and her nose squashed against his lower abdomen, she was surprised. She'd had her eyes closed for the last few moments and so hadn't been aware of just how close to her goal she'd been. Her grin shining in her eyes, she looked up into Vinny's to find his head thrown back and a deep moan of satisfaction escaping his lips. That was all it took, and she was cumming as hard as she had when Karl had been fucking her! She collapsed backward onto the bed and folded up as she shuddered and shook, her senses reeling and her nerves on fire. Vinny had moved with her and his hands were sending further rivers of fire flowing from her nipples through her veins. She could feel her juices running down her thighs and soaking into the comforter between and beneath her knees.

Vinny kept working her over, even as she was coming down from the orgasmic high she'd reached. As soon as she could move again, she lunged forward to take Vinny back into her mouth, despite the pain from her overextended jaw. She didn't try to take him all the way in again this time though. Instead, she sucked him in as deep as she comfortably could, and plunged him in and out of her mouth, suckling and licking and humming. Fucking him with her face, doing everything she could to bring him as much pleasure as she could as fast as she could. She stroked his additional length in counterpoint with one hand while she caressed his balls with the other. Finally taking his balls in the palm of her hand, she extended her index finger to tickle his asshole, then gently pressed to see if he would allow her the access she wanted. When he did, she pressed deeper until she was stroking the raised lump of his prostate with her fingertip.

She felt his balls and dick tighten, along with his asshole as his eruption built. Then he was cumming explosively into her mouth just as she was pulling back, sucking hard. She gulped down what came, determined that none of it would get away from her. She kept the rim of his head trapped inside the ring of her lips and teeth, using the rest of her mouth to catch his release so she could swallow it down without losing any. The sense of accomplishment had her heart soaring. Looking up into Vinny's eyes again showed her his stunned disbelief, and even more, his gratitude. She knew then that no one had ever managed to do that for him before. She wondered if anyone had ever even tried.

She continued to suckle there as he went flaccid in the aftermath. She began backing up onto the mattress, keeping her lips wrapped tight around Vinny's head, and using that lead to pull him onto the bed as well. He climbed up carefully, smiling down at her for her antics. Using nudges and pushes to guide him where she wanted him, she eventually got him seated, leaning back against the padded headboard. Now she had him where she wanted him, she was parallel to the headboard, putting herself within easy reach of Vinny's long arms. He took advantage of the situation to reach underneath and between her legs and push two fingers deep into her pussy and wrap his thumb around to reach her clit. Then he began finger-fucking her with a vengeance. Her cunt was still dripping from her earlier orgasm and his none too subtle invasion sent her screaming over the edge around his still soft cock.

As her orgasm was crashing over her, Rachel could feel Vinny's manhood coming back to life in her mouth. Once he'd gone flaccid, his girth had reduced enough that her jaws no longer ached. But now that he was swelling again, her jaws were beginning to hurt, so she let him go and knee walked forward across the bed, stroking him hard along the way. By the time she'd managed to straddle his thighs, he was rock hard again. Who said older guys had no stamina!

She stood up straight on her knees to kiss him savagely, crushing her breasts into his chest and rubbing her sex against his washboard abs. Those had been quite a pleasant surprise, as had the rest of his body. He might be thin, but he was razor cut everywhere. As she ground herself against him, she could feel his thick rod just brushing and sticking to the sopping curls at her body's lowest point. She let herself down enough that he was pressing into her folds, then reached down to position him at her entrance and sank down to take him inside her. She paused partway down to let herself adjust to accommodate his girth, then pressed farther down until she needed to pause again. Then she slid back up and allowed herself to drop violently down onto him, enjoying the mixture of pain and pleasure brought on by the stretching of her inner depths. Repeating the process once again broght her to her limits. His head was pushing into her cervix just as their pubic bones met. She'd never felt so full! He was bigger and thicker than her favorite dong!