G-Pol Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke at the contact of her lips on his and responded with a happy grunt and a return kiss. "Heya gawgeous!" His eyes were open and looking back into hers with a loving interest that was already lighting new fires in her belly.

She gave him her most dazzling smile. "Natasha wants to know if we want to join them out in the living area for some entertainment?"

"What've they got in mind?" he asked using his best diction.

"We thought we'd wait to see if you were going to join us before we decided." Natasha sent into both their minds.

Rachel saw the surprise in Vinny's face at that, but he nodded agreeably. "We'll be out in a little bit." She replied for them both, speaking both aloud for Vinny's sake and mentally, "We need to clean up a little bit and get dressed..."

"You don't need to get dressed," Natasha interrupted, "None of us are wearing anything either."

That made Rachel smile. She threw back the covers and climbed out of bed, holding a hand out to Vinny who took it and climbed out as well. She unashamedly and openly ran her eyes up and down his body again as he towered over her and liked what she saw. No, this was definitely no mistake! She was even happier to see his eyes just as eagerly roaming her own body. She met his eyes. "I want you to wash me. Then I wanna wash you too." She began pulling him toward the lav.

She wished this lav had the same setup as Lisa and Vixi's. Still, it was comfortable enough, and the shower stall had just enough room to be comfortable for two. Vinny headed for the toilet, so she started the water. "How hot do you like it?" she asked.

"Hot as ya want it hunneh." He answered, "Long as it ain't cold." He was finishing as she got the temperature where she wanted it. She stepped out as he was making his way over and took his place so she could pee too.

She stepped back into the shower to find Vinny standing under the spray, his head thrown back. He opened his arms for her as she shut the door and pulled her in with him. He just held her like that for a few minutes, letting the hot water flow over them, warming and relaxing. Then he turned so the spray was hitting her back and shoulders and stepped back. She reached for her loufa as he was pumping her favorite body wash out of the built in dispenser into his hand and handed it to him. He quickly worked the soap into the louffa, creating a rich, fragrant lather.

She stepped out from under the spray and into his arms, turning her back to his chest so he could start with her front. He ran both hands in gentle circles all over her body, all the way from her throat, down over her boobs, and lower, bending down to pay special attention to that sacred place between her thighs. He was worshiping every millimeter of her body and her nipples were fully erect and diamond hard in seconds. The ache from her abused crotch was a happy reminder of what they'd shared that wouldn't fade anytime soon.

He gently pushed her back until her legs hit the built in shaving bench. then he settled her onto it and knelt in front of her to wash her legs and feet with equal care. When he'd finished, he offered his hand to help her back to her feet, then turned her around so he could wash her back. Having stayed on his knees, he began at her feet this time and worked his way upward. As his attention rose up her back side, she spread her feet to give him easier access.

When he once again reached that sacred place, he rewarded her thoughtfulness with a soapy hand, stroking from the thick flaming fur of her mound all the way to her perennium, dragging splayed fingers over her clit, outer and inner lips and through her slit. When he reached one end, he reversed direction, over and over and over. It took him less than a minute to bring her to an orgasm that weakened her knees.

Once he was sure she was steady on her feet again, he continued. First his soapy hand, then the louffa slid between her buttocks, then the louffa was making its circles over her ass and up her back. When he reached her shoulders, he raised her arms and gently washed her underarms as well, then he washed each of her arms and hands as he had the rest of her. He hung the louffa on its hook and turned her into the spray to rinse off.

As she stepped back under the spray, she leaned back into him so that her breasts were still slick with suds and guided his hands to them. He'd climbed back to his feet by now, and he happily obliged her. She could feel his monstrous erection against her lower and mid back and she decided she was going to reward him for his gift to her. She knew he was ready for it.

Straightening, Rachel stepped fully under the spray to finish rinsing away the lather, turning and making a show of it as she did. She made sure he saw her running her hands over her body, especially her boobs, through the fur of her mound and her soft swollen lips. Then she directed him under the spray and turned to the fourth dispenser which contained an unscented body wash that was also formulated to work as a shampoo.

Rinsing out the louffa where the spray missed Vinny's body, she lathered it back up and reached up to pull Vinny out of the water. Then she started at the top of his shoulders and worked her way down his body as thoroughly as he had hers. She had him raise his arms so she could do his underarms, then continued to work her way down.

When she reached his erection, she washed it and all around it thoroughly, then took it in the hand not holding the louffa and began stroking its full length in earnest, using the suds as a slick lubricant. As she did this, she dropped to her knees to continue working down his legs and feet. Then she surprised him by having him turn sideways instead of all the way around so she could wash the back of his legs and ass before climbing back to her feet. She turned him the rest of the way around to finish his back and shoulders, all the while reaching around him to maintain her stroking of his manhood. Then she reached past him to rinse out the louffa and hung it back on its hook.

Having finished with the washing of him, she directed him back under the spray to rinse away the soap. Pressing herself tight against his back, she ran her free hand all over his body to aid in the rinse while she kept up her effort with the other. Then she released her hold on his erection and turned him to face her and pressed herself into him, pressing that erection into her belly which she ground against it to keep things going. As she did this, she was running both hands up and down his back through the hot water to rinse that side. That done, she dropped to her knees and took as much of his erection into her mouth as she could, then started bobbing her head forward and back. While she was doing this she was stroking his remaining length in counterpoint with one hand. The other she was using as she had earlier, to stroke and caress his balls. She didn't manage to make him cum in only a minute as he had with her, but it wasn't much more than three minutes either. When she felt him building up, she held him as she had before to catch every drop of his spendings, which she greedily swallowed down.

Even as she was releasing him, he was already offering a hand to help her to her feet. He pulled her to her feet easily and took her in his arms, grabbed a double handful of her ass and lifted her to kiss him. She'd only met a few men who would kiss a girl right after she'd just given him a blowjob, and that only made her appreciate what she had in him all the more! She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him back hungrily. He held her under the running water in their passionate kiss for several minutes before she remembered they were supposed to be going out to join the others.

Regretfully, Rachel broke the kiss and turned off the water. Knowing what she was doing, Vinny stepped out and retrieved a pair of Czarina's soft cotton bath blankets. Securing one around his waist, he opened out the other and wrapped it around Rachel as she too stepped out of the shower stall. He quickly and gently dried her entire body before wrapping the towel around her chest just under her arms and tucked it in to secure it in place. The two of them moved back out into the bedroom and Rachel made quick work of picking up all their discarded clothing and tossing it into the laundry sanitizer. At Vinny's questioning look, she giggled girlishly. "Tasha said not to bother putting anything on since no one else is wearing anything either. Its every man's fantasy out there. All the women are hotter than hell, completely naked and not trying to hide anything! That was the way we all were before our little run in with the pirates. We were gonna go back to that until you came along and Natasha decided to invite you over. They know what we were up to, so they figured why worry about hiding anything now? Unless you wanna be the only one dressed?"

Vinny smiled humorously as he retrieved a large comb from the room's vanity and directed her to the chair in front of it. "Nah Darlin. I'll play along. Cap'ns house, Capn's rules! You wanna do things that way on the Jessup too, I'm game! I ain't about to say no to seein a pretty lil thing like you struttin around naked."

Once she was seated, Rachel grinned knowingly at his image in the mirror. "I knew you were a smart man!" Her grin turned to one of pure pleasure as he began combing the water out of her flaming curls with deft fingers. When he was finished, she couldn't help sighing, "You really know how to make a woman love you! Keep that up, and I'll be perfectly happy to marry you and have your babies, even if you want a dozen!" She stood up and unwrapped the towel from around her body.

Vinny grinned back at her in the mirror as she got up. "Nah, maybe only five or six. Maybe a year or two apart. I wouldn't wanna ruin that beautiful body." He had a mischievous twinkle in his eyes as he pulled off his own towel, took hers and tossed them both in the sanitizer. He opened the door for her as she hit the button to summon the cleaning robot, then he took her hand and they both walked out toward the living area.

They came out into the living area and Rachel had to suppress a smirk at the surprised looks on the other womens' faces when they saw Vinny naked for the first time. Now they knew how she felt when she'd first seen Karl that way. To judge by his body and their reactions, he wasn't as old as they'd thought either. In fact, now that she thought about it, nobody had asked him how old he was. From his face, she'd thought he might be in his early fifties. Now thinking about it and having seen him this way, she wasn't so sure.

"So, now everybody's here," Janice recovered and spoke up first, "what're we gonna do tonight?"

Vinny and Rachel had taken the loveseat across from Karl and Natasha, and Vinny answered with a whimsical grin. "Well, Ah would've suggested strip pokeh, but looks lahk Ah'm too late."

"Yeah," Vixi giggled, "it looks like you two lost without even being there to play! But, if you wanna play games like that, me and Lisa have some naughty games we could all play."

Janice was all for that idea and made it clearly known. The others, mostly Karl Mike and Natasha, thought that should be saved for another time. Lisa admitted to having a rather large movie collection covering pretty much every genre, whether the film was popular or not. To her, collecting them was a kind of hobby. She even had several hundred from before Hammerfall. So it was, they spent the rest of the evening watching, laughing at and making fun of pre-Hammerfall horror movies.

The next morning Karl, Natasha, Lisa and Vixi were up early to work out. Surprisingly, Mike and Janice were already awake and down in the gym when they arrived. "Our gym on the station opens pretty early and we're usually on the first shift." Mike explained, "So, we're almost always awake by this time of the day. We've already started, but we're still just warming up if you want to join us." They talked for a few minutes selecting the music, then set to work. They let Janice lead the warmup exercises since that was what she did for a living anyway and she liked it. Then they went into what many would consider a grueling strength training regimen led by Mike. That was followed by intensive hand to hand combat training focusing mostly on Lisa and Vixi, with Janice participating and Natasha Karl and Mike teaching, correcting and giving pointers. Janice once again led the wwarm-down exercises before they headed for the rinse off shower, stripping off their workout clothes as they went.

By the time they were halfway through the strength training portion of their workout, they'd acquired a wide eyed audience of two in Rachel and Vinny. The two of them made lesser use of the exercise equipment once the others were finished with it and watched the rest of their workout, especially the hand to hand training with awe. Vixi hadn't realized how impressive their workout regimen must seem to people who hadn't seen it before. Now she thought about it, she realized she'd gained a lot in both strength and stamina since joining this little group. Most of it of course was because of Karl and Natasha and their dedication to their jobs. She couldn't believe it had only been a few weeks since she'd met these people. Her life had changed so completely, she couldn't even recognize it anymore. It was definitely a good thing too. Her life before had been so empty, meaningless in fact now she looked back at it.

As each finished rinsing the sweat from their workouts away, they moved toward the spa which Natasha had set to heat before their workout began. Rachel and Vinny were invited to join them in the hot water and agreed happily. "How come yall ain't all bulgin with muscles lahk Mike theyuh?" Vinny asked still amazed, "The weh yall wuhk out, yall aughta beh!"

"Easy." Mike replied for all of them, "That workout wasn't designed to build muscles, it was strength training. What that means is, body building isn't meant to make you stronger. It's meant to make you prettier; more attractive to the girls. All you get from it is a little more strength and a whole lot of useless scar tissue. I'm naturally stocky, so I look muscular, but none of this is scar tissue. Karl is built a lot slimmer than I am naturally, but he's easily as strong as I am, if not a hell of a lot stronger. It's the same with Natasha and Janice, though I still think Natasha's a lot stronger than Janice."

"But not by as much as you might think from looking at us." Natasha added, "Mike is right. Janice definitely doesn't look as strong as she is, as you probably saw on the weight machines."

"Exactly." Mike agreed, "The workout you saw was meant to build strength and stamina, not muscle mass. These guys don't want a bunch of extra weight slowing them down when they have to move fast to stay alive. It's bad enough they have to carry all that armor and weapons around when they go into a fight."

"Makes sense to meh." Vinny replied, "Ah was in the CAF special foeces. Yall huhd about that last nahght. So, iyuhs thayaht the usual G-Pol trainin? Looked more like what Ah had to go through in advayanced combat trainin! And how did yall end up out heyeh in no man's layand anyweh? Thiyes place seems kinda out of the weh an desolate for a vacation spot."

"Definitely not!" Lisa answered shaking her head, "If it were, most G-Pol academy trainees wouldn't make it out of training alive! Now let's see, how did this all get started... Karl was CAF special forces too, before he became a bounty hunter. Like he told us last night, he knew he was going to join the military since he was a little kid, so he took all kinds of self defense classes and added that to what he learned. He came to Aphrodite chasing pirates and Natasha came chasing a known terrorist. The two of them met on the station where he and I were already friends. Then Natasha went down to the planet looking for the guy and to meet a witness which turned out to be Vixi here. The guy attacked Tasha down there and nearly killed her, and Karl came down in his power armor, just in time to save the day and scare the hell out of Vixi. Then the guy tries to blow up Vixi in her bungalow and just misses her and Natasha thanks to Bona, so Natasha decided to bring her back up to the station with her which was where I met the girl of my dreams. Natasha also needed a crew for the Czarina, since it was just her, Bona and Demeitri. We all decided to team up since I'm an engineer with my space and gunnery ratings and already work for G-Pol anyway, and after what happened to Vixi downstairs, she decided she wanted to be our medic. Natasha put in for my transfer to her ship and an assignment for us as a SWAT and emergency response team. Then the dude tries to blow up Rachel's bar, we think because he somehow learned she was helping us, but we're not really sure about that. It was a really popular place and was usually packed to the rafters. We spent the rest of that day pretty much helping clean up the mess and saving as many people as we could. After the bombing, we got the goahead and got it fasttracked by a G-Pol Colonel who also gave us a bunch of stuff we needed to upgrade the Czarina. We came out to the asteroid belt to test those upgrades and found a bunch of pirates out there apparently waiting for us. Expecting them to think we would be heading back to the station, Natasha brought us out here instead so we could finish up our testing and adjusting so we'll be ready for them when they make their next move. And that, ladies and gentlemen, brings us to the end of our little story!"

"Mike and I work at a grav gym on the station." Janice continued being the more talkative of the couple and filling in what Lisa had left out, "We met Karl there when he came to work out one morning and we became friends. Then he brought Tasha Lisa and Vixi with him when he came back up from the surface and introduced us to them. That was the night before the bombing. The morning of the bombing they had Rachel meet them at the gym and they introduced us to her. After that, we all started hanging out together and Tasha invited us out on this little trip to say thanks for helping them move Lisa in. And so, here we are too." The story's finish was greeted by polite golf claps from Vixi and Natasha who shared similar senses of humor. Lisa and Janice just nodded smiling knowingly their acceptance of the mock-approbation.

After a good relaxing soak, they all climbed out of the spa and set it to clean itself, then headed up for breakfast. As had become routine on this trip, Bona met them upstairs, having programmed the autokitchen in advance of their finish. Demeitri of course was there as well, waiting for them and hoping for a share of the riches he could only smell. He was already begging before they'd even all sat down.

"At this rate," Natasha thought, "We'll have to put him on a diet!" He'd always been a chowhound; ever since he'd been given to her as a gift when he was a puppy. When it had been just her and Bona, it hadn't been too much of a problem. She'd never fed him from the table, only giving him leftovers from her plate in his food bowl after the fact. With this many people on board, now she couldn't be sure that standard was being maintained.

Breakfast was hearty and healthy and Czarina's crew and passengers all ate well. Even afterward, Demeitri got more than enough to satisfy him in the form of the unfinished portions from everybody's plates. As she was preparing his bowl, Natasha had to laugh to herself. "That little mutt is going to get absolutely fat! We're going to have to set him up with a little roller cradle so he can drag his fat little belly around with those short little legs!"

Vixi caught the edge of that unshielded thought and burst out laughing, causing the others to look at her wondering what had amused her so. She didn't bother explaining. Instead she just pointed to the little dog who was bouncing up and down on his front legs impatiently as he waited for his own breakfast. The sight was explanation enough.