G-Pol Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head up to meet his lips as he leaned down to kiss her. Then she began rocking and rotating her hips, exactly the way she'd done with Karl and then Mike. She swallowed the surprised grunt followed by the pleased groan that Vinny breathed into their kiss, enjoying the sensations they both shared as much as, if not more than he was. Then Vinny's hands were massaging her boobs even more skillfully than he had her ass earlier, and the lightning from that was shooting straight to her pussy! Then Vinny broke their kiss. "Okay honey, I want you to play with yourself to. I wanna launch you like a rocket, right into deep space!"

She happily did as he asked, placing her index and middle fingers of her right hand to either side of her clit and rolling them in quick cercles, using the juices squeezed out of her by Vinny's massive cock for lubrication. Her heart was singing, and soon, so was she. She'd been a choir girl all through school, having joined her first in a grade-school summer camp when she was seven, and going on to do the same each summer until she reached middle school, where she joined the school choir and continued on throughout her high school years. Now she literally sang, not just moaning in ecstasy, but actually singing bright clear notes running through arpeggios and scales, though not actually forming words. Vinny found himself shocked at the clear beauty of her mezzo soprano singing voice. This woman could sing professionally anywhere! Her voice was glorious! Her voice didn't break until her massive orgasm, in time with his, shattered her consciousness. First, she stiffened, shaking violently as waves of muscle spasms coursed through her body and her singing became a passionate scream, then she seemed to melt, collapsing bonelessly as if stunned. If Vinny hadn't caught her, she would've simply fallen over.

Vinny eased his hips out from the headboard, holding Rachel atop him as he did. Once he was leaning a little farther back, he gently eased her knees out from under her, allowing them to lay outside of his legs as he eased himself further down, until he was lying flat with her on top of him, and his penis still buried deep inside her. Then he carefully rolled them onto their sides, holding her so that he stayed inside her, and they ended with her head pillowed on his arm, her forehead resting against his chest. He wished they'd thought to pull the blankets down before their tryst. It would've been nice to sleep warm and comfortable with her cuddled up against him.

That thought stayed with him, and in a few minutes, he was growing hard again inside her. He didn't do anything about it, he just let it happen, enjoying the sensation of her body's pulse around his manhood. After a little while though, he began stroking her body, running his fingers gently along her beautiful curves. The feel of her sublime body was a treasure under his fingers, and he couldn't resist the need to touch it.

Rachel woke to the feel of being filled to her top and a glorious rush of tingles flowing across her body. She knew exactly what was happening and who was doing it to her, and she was loving every second of it! If this was the way he was going to treat her, there was no way this was going to be a temporary liaison. "I hope you have room on that ship for a woman, because I'm moving in!" she moaned happily.

Vinny felt his jaw drop open in surprise. This was the last thing he'd expected from this pretty young thing that had to be half his age at most! It took him a full minute to respond, and he made sure to speak in good clear English to be sure she understood what he was saying. "You sure you wanna do that? Livin in a tight space like that for weeks at a time ain't easy. Specially for a couple. Oh, the ship's comfortable enough, and Ah have a nice big comfy bed, so that won't be a problem, but there's only four rooms. The living space is also the cockpit and kitchen and hydroponic garden, there's only the one couch and a coffee table that does double duty as the dining table, the bedroom, the lav, and the hold. There ain't much room to move around, and it can seem pretty cramped to someone not used to it."

Rachel giggled girlishly. "It sounds a lot like my apartment on the station!"

Vinny nodded knowingly. "Yeah, but you can get out of your apartment and walk around the station if you take a mind. The only place to go out here is outside into the vacuum and microgravity. The only place to walk out there is on the hull. That and you won't see anyone except me, unless we run across another prospector, and they're few and far between out heeuh. Ah sometimes go fer entire trips without seeing anyone else at all."

Rachel nodded thoughtfully. "Well, can we try it out? Maybe I can come over to visit while we're out here and we can see how we get along. I already know I like what I've seen so far. And I love your accent! It kinda makes me shiver inside. In a really good way too."

Vinny silently considered this for a few minutes. "Ah wouldn't mind giving it a trah. Ah'm only going to be out heeuh for another month or so anyweh, so if it doesn't work out if we decide to try it longah, then Ah can get yuh back home befoe thins get too bad, Ah hope. Ah don't usualleh go to the station unless all Ah need aw supplahs, but so fah, that's the onleh thin Ah do need rahght now. Unless Ah get luckeh with this little operation, and Ah hope Ah do. Still, makin anotha jump wouldn't hurt anythin. So yeah, if ya wanna trah it out, Ah'm willin. An if ya wanna sing some moe, by God woman please do! I ain't heard a voice that purdy in yeeahs!"

Rachel blushed and smiled beatifically. "Thank you Vinny. Oh, this is going to be so much fun! If you want me to sing for you some more, all you have to do is put this thing back to work!" she squeezed his still rigid erection with her inner muscles and pushed his shoulder, letting him know she wanted to be on top. "It's easier to sing that way. I can breathe better when I'm on top."

Vinny wasn't about to argue. He carefully rolled them both over so she was once again on top of him and he was still buried deep inside her. She pulled her knees up and around to support herself, then sat up, changing the angle of his penetration and taking him even deeper inside herself until he was once again pressing into her cervix. In fact, it was actually pressing hard enough to hurt a little. She imagined she could feel something stretching in there and she wondered.

She threw her head back and said in a commanding voice, "Computer, my music, these quarters only, play "Passion Play", instrumental only, volume fifty percent." She giggled as she commented, "I'm kinda anal about being organized!" The music began immediately. Apparently, the Czarina's sound system was impressive. The first few notes were loud enough to sound live and crystal clear, without any hint of the sonic distortion common in cheap speakers. The body of the music was made up by a miniature orchestra consisting of a piano, at least a string quartet, a percussion section obviously using a large well balanced modern drum kit, and one musician playing a xylophone, a series of bells and several other small percussion instruments. Overlaying that, were a flute and clarinet adding in their own highlights. She rocked and rolled her hips in time to the music, occasionally lifting herself enough to almost let him fall out of her, then settling back as she squeezed her inner muscles rhythmically in time.

When the music reached an appropriate crescendo, Rachel began to sing in an ascending aria, rolling her hips to the beat and swaying her upper body to the rhythm. She was literally dancing on and around Vinny's manhood as she sang! He couldn't help reaching up to take her perky little bouncing breasts in his hands, using his fingers to roll, twist, tweak and pull her nipples as the rest of his hands kneaded and caressed her bouncy orbs to the tune of the flute and clarinet. The song had a strong heavy dramatic beat, accented by the violins and wind instruments. As Rachel sang, her notes became words and the lyrics of a passionate love song.

Her own motions and Vinny's work at her boobs were building the pressure inside Rachel. As her energy rose, so did her excitement, and she reached between her thighs to gently stroke her clit as it swelled and emerged from beneath its hood once again. As the song grew in power, it demanded more and more of her talent, ranging from her lowest alto to her highest soprano. The emotional energy building inside her along with the sexual, she was certain would outshine the system's star if it could be seen. She felt immortal in this time, and her energy was only growing! She let the energy build naturally along with the music's power and tempo, until after seven full minutes, the song and her energy reached their peaks together. Vinny got there a second or two ahead of her, and the splashing of his multiple jets of cum inside her only added its own impetus.

Rachel's orgasm was truly explosive, sending her senses spinning off into the heights, leaving her with nothing but feeling, and that overloaded. She could feel every nerve singing, every vein burning, her lungs were straining for breath, her nipples and breasts entire were combining with her pussy and her clit and oh God, her G-spot to send raw arcs of pure power into her belly where they were igniting a conflagration that was quickly consuming her entire universe. This time though, she'd been prepared for the blast and didn't lose consciousness. She rode the towering tsunami till it broke and then let it roll her under. Her vision was filled with flashing auroras of unbelievable colors and light. Her hearing was drowned by the roar of blood in her ears and she could smell her own and Vinny's sweat, both their sexual musks and her own streaming juices, all mixed with the pleasant flowery fragrance she'd perfumed her room with since coming on board. All of this complimented and amplified her seething emotions as they boiled through her in ecstatic waves. And having managed to remain completely conscious, she was fully able to enjoy the most powerful sexual and emotional experience of her life. The only thing she could think of that could compare would be looking into the eyes of her firstborn child.

As she lay atop Vinny, his now softening manhood still buried inside her as she was recovering in the aftermath, she wondered why that last thought hadn't shocked her. Or for that matter, even surprised her. She lay there, mostly still, occasionally turning her head to kiss his chest in a new spot, and thinking. After a while it occurred to her that, what else would a healthy young woman be thinking of after an experience like that? Then she found herself wondering at the possibility that Vinny might be that firstborn's father. The thought was actually appealing. It wasn't really appropriate yet though. They hadn't even figured out if they were going to be able to get along together! Still, that little thought left a warm place in her belly.

In reality, the likelihood of her getting pregnant at this time was next to nil. While she didn't have a contraceptive implant like Karl and Natasha both did, she was taking one of the best birth control drugs on the market. In her work as a nightclub waitress and hostess on a tourism-oriented space-dock and station, she had ample opportunity to sample a wide variety of partners, and did on a regular basis. Her outgoing personality, stunning good looks and trim petite body made her a favorite for many of the men on the station. All of that together made the contraceptive drugs an absolute necessity. She even sometimes wondered who got actually laid more often, her, or the station's high end working girls.

As she lay thinking her thoughts, she was glad she'd peed before beginning this. She didn't want to get off of him just yet. She wanted to keep that monster inside her as long as she could get away with it. She was also glad Vinny wasn't one of those guys who immediately pulled out when he was finished! His hands were running up and down her back, sides, ass and thighs, leaving pleasant little trails of fire over her skin. "Oh Vinny," she moaned softly, "don't pull out yet, but let's get under the blankets. I want to sleep with you like this."

Since he was still semi-erect in her hot moist depths, Vinny nodded his agreement, knowing she would feel it. They eased themselves up to free the covers, then eased themselves underneath, all the while being careful not to let him slip out of her. This was made easier as their movements caused him to stiffen slightly. Finally in position, Rachel pulled the covers up to cover both of them completely and snuggled into Vinny as he wrapped his arms around her lower back. In moments, they were both drifting off to sleep.

Bona greeted the space walkers as they came out of the airlock. "Our little redhead has made a conquest!"

Vixi giggled happily. "I know, and good for her! I caught parts of it while we were out there. It was all I could do to keep from ripping my armor off so I could play with myself. That little girls got a set of mental lungs on her!"

Mental, and physical." Bona agreed, "She also has an amazing singing voice! I mean beautiful, better than professional quality. You all missed a wonderful performance a couple of hours ago. I'd have gladly killed to be in the same room with her for that!"

The four humans and the Killhound moved up the stairs from the garage deck to the living deck as they were speaking, removing helmets and gauntlets as they went. They found Mike and Janice in the sitting area, listening to music currently popular on Earth. Both were minimally clothed and looking comfortable.

Janice spoke first. "Oh, did Bona give it away? If she didn't, Rachel led Vinny through here by the hand a couple of hours ago, not long after you went out in fact. Me and bona couldn't stand not checking it out, so we followed them back to her door just in time to hear things going down. It didn't take long either; that girl works fast! She didn't bother to lock the door either, so I opened it just a crack so we could hear. I wanted to watch too, but Bona wouldn't let me. Anyway, after about fifteen minutes or so of heavy breathing and sexy sounds... I guess it was longer than that now that I think about it. Anyway, she starts singing. Not words or anything, just singing. You know, just notes. She's really really good! She sang herself right into her screaming orgasm! It was a big one too!"

Janice was going on. "We thought it was over then because things got kinda quiet. But after about ten or fifteen minutes, I went back to check and see if there was anything happening. Rachel's definitely not a once and done kind of girl. I was about to give up when I heard them start talking. She told him she was moving into his ship with him! He didn't sound like he thought it was a very good idea. It kind of sounded like he was trying to talk her out of it, but she asked him to give it a try while we were still out here. She offered to go over there with him and spend the time to see if they could get along, and he finally agreed, as long as she sang for him!"

Janice was wearing a broad knowing smile. "I guess bona was listening in, because she came back right then. Rachel told him she wanted to be on top because it was easier to sing that way. I heard them moving a little, then Rachel had the computer put on some of her own music and she started again. I think she was doing the same thing she did on top of Karl and Mike from the sounds I could hear Vinny making! I guess the first time was her warm-up, because when she started singing again, it was so sweet. That song was, well, glorious is the best word I can come up with. She sang that one right up until she came again, I mean, right at the high point! That girl's timing is spectacular! We could hear her riding the waves afterward as the song was winding down. Then Bona made me close the door and we came back out here. Me and Mike have been listening to music ever since while we waited for you."

Lisa hummed happily deep in her throat. "I'd've loved to have seen what was going on in that room. It sounds like a classic porn vid waiting to happen!" She wrapped her arm around Vixi's still armored waist. "Let's get out of this stuff."

Vixi nodded enthusiastically. "Lets." She took Lisa's hand and led her toward their quarters. "I'm not putting anything on either! As far as I'm concerned, Vinny's part of the family now!"

Natasha laughed, "Well I guess that makes Rachel and you guys part of the family too!"

"You mean they weren't already?" Bona commented with wry amusement ringing in her mental tones, "We took it on ourselves to solve Rachel's problem together. That's what families do. They take care of one another."

"true enough." Karl agreed easily, "Looks like we've grown ourselves a quick, not so little family out here."

"I guess so!" Natasha laughed, "Aren't we all a bit old to be doing this? I mean, isn't this something teenagers do? Not that I'm complaining. After all, I do like feeling this way again. We should go get out of this stuff too." She reached a hand out to Karl and they moved toward their own quarters. Noticing that Vixi's and Lisa's door was left open and seeing the girls stripping out of their armor and body gloves in the middle of the room, she left theirs open too.

She and Karl got out of the confining armor quickly, glad of the freedom of movement they gained. Following Vixi's lead, she too didn't bother to put anything else on. She just neatly hung her armor on its rack and threw her body glove in the refresher. Karl did the same and they emerged into the living area to find Vixi and Lisa already there and Janice already out of her clothes.

Mike emerged from the hallway right behind them commenting, "I don't think we're gonna get much done this way. There's just too much temptation."

Lisa chuckled. "You don't have to worry about getting anything done. You Janice and Rachel are here to relax and enjoy yourselves. Karl's got enough focus to stay on task, and the other three of us are women. We don't have that extra head doing our thinking for us." Her tone was humorous to make it clear she wasn't being mean.

Mike chuckled along with her. "Well, there is that."

"And besides," Vixi joined in, "the scenery's prettier this way!"

Natasha nodded. "I have to agree with Vixi. She glanced at Karl, then at Mike, both of whom had to nod their own agreement. "Well, it looks like we're done for the day. I think we should pick up the testing in the morning. So what do we want to do for entertainment tonight? Should we wake up Rachel and Vinny?"

Janice nodded. "We should at least give them the chance. We should wait until they let us know one way or the other before we decide what to do too." Natasha agreed, so she reached out to Rachel.

A shimmering image of a nude Natasha appeared in Rachel's dream. She hadn't been aware it was a dream until that happened, but the image had her attention and now she was aware. "We're back inside and we're done for the night. We were wondering if the two of you wanted to join us for some entertainment, or if we should just let you sleep?"

There was no question about that at the moment. She was wide awake now. She nodded, knowing Natasha would know it. "Let me ask Vinny."

As she became more aware of her now awake body, she was sad to find Vinny had slid out of her. They were still snuggled together, but apparently one of them had moved enough to dislodge him. She also noticed she wasn't on top of him anymore either. They were lying on their sides, face to face, with her left leg thrown over his hip and his right leg between hers. She tilted her head up to kiss him awake. She could feel Natasha patiently waiting in the back of her mind.