G-Spot

Story Info
He wants to play and she needs to be satisfied.
763 words
4.19
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there on her back, naked, bare, her lap in his, legs splayed open around his waist, so he could play. She looked at him tentatively; what would he do?

He was an explorer, and she knew he would seek her darkest places, her secret pleasure chest, that spot hidden deep within that boasts a fountain of sensations. She needed him to find those places; to give her release.

Slowly, expertly, he spread the delicate petals of her flower and inhaled her musky scent. She moaned deeply and it was like a call of the wild to him; he had to have more.

He opened her lips wide with his thumbs and index fingers, found her little bud, and with one finger, he rubbed small circles into her clit. She gasped and moaned, wiggling her plump ass in his lap, she felt his cock jump beneath her as she moved. He reached underneath her and squeezed her cheeks roughly, smacking them against his cock and she lifted her hips up and down along his shaft.

Grasping her ass, he pulled her hips up to meet his mouth, forcing her into a half backbend, he leaned forward to look her in the eyes, stuck out his hot, wet tongue, and licked her quivering gash from the bottom to the top. First once, then again, until she was glistening with his saliva. He covered her pussy with his mouth and dove his tongue into her.

With a loud gasp, she rocked forward on her heels pushing herself into his face, trying to pull him even deeper into her. Moans of pleasure escaped her throat and he moaned back into her pussy, munching, licking, pleasing.

Pulling his mouth away from her wet hole was almost torture, and she whimpered as he lowered her back to his lap. He smiled, knowing what he did to her.

He put two fingers at the mouth of her honey pot and pushed in, scooping out and around. Stretching her so that she could receive him. He pushed in and out once, twice, three times, milking her nectar. Pushing his fingers deeper, he turned them upward and reached for her flame, the very place that ignited her erotic passion, her mystical "gihani".

His thumb played with her little bud as he pushed into her and she gave way to a gush of pleasure, exclaiming loudly as her body released. She could cum easily but it had been ages since she'd had an orgasm; she was well past overdue and he was so willing and able to assist.

He rubbed and massaged the inside of her love canal, methodically rubbing back and forth, up and down, occasionally curling his fingers inside of her. He was pulling her orgasm from her core. She felt it build as his fingers moved inside and she made herself breathe so that he could.

In his lap, she spread her legs wide open to give him all of her: she felt his hard thickness slide along the crack of her ass and she groaned, knowing if he kept his fingers going, it would put her over the edge.

She began to slide her ass up and down slowly, and he kept up with her, moving his hand and fingers in rhythm with her. She felt his cock jump between her ass cheeks and her breathing became more shallow; she was almost panting now.

Giving over to her animal side she rode his fingers as she milked his cock with her ass cheeks. He vigorously wiggled his fingers deep inside of her and she rode them as he reached his free hand down, between his legs to pump his throbbing cock.

She sounded like she was growling, in heat; her release bubbling up from deep inside of her, at the same time she pushed and let go. She howled like a wolf as her nectar burst forth and out of her; a thick, creamy orgasm.

He squeezed his hot load up between her ass cheeks and over her mound like a geyser, covering her with his sweet stickiness, and their sexual fluids mixed like an erotic cocktail.

She mewed her dissent as he withdrew his fingers, but gushed all over his spent cock as he did. He sighed in contentment and inhaled their dark, pungent scent permeating the space around them.

Both were spent, and for a time, they just lay there, sharing in each other's ecstasy. Eventually drifting off for a nap to replenish their energies, so they could wake up refreshed, to play once again.