Gabatrix: Legacy

Story Info
10th Gabatrix story. Human/Anthro (Scalie) M/F.
151.9k words
4.94
2.8k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: Space, Science Fiction, Future, Sex, Love, War, Swearing, Light Humor, Violence, Blood, Combat, Interspecies, Male Human, Female Alien (s), Scalie, Human/Alien Sex, Oviposition, Intercourse, Impregnate, Consensual Drug Use (Weed Only), Consensual Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Human/Human Sex, M/F, M/FF

Disclaimer 1: This story is meant for adults as it contains sex, violence, cursing, and blood. There is a clear division between the sex and the violence.

Disclaimer 2: This book is an erotica, action, and science fiction rolled into one. Expect scenes of human/alien sex and love. Gabatrix is an ongoing series. It's highly recommended that the audience reads the earlier stories to enjoy the overall arc of this story.

Disclaimer 3: There is some drug use (Weed usage) from one character in the story. This is in reference to getting stoned or doped. The drug use does not involve forced sex (nonconsensual sex) or doping an individual into having sex.

Disclaimer 4: The author does want to admit that this story will have elements of "recruit training" in relation to recruits going through mock marine boot camp. The story is fictitious and not intended to holistically and realistically display how actual recruit training occurs. With that said, the author has actually gone through boot camp in the military....

Artwork by Piero Painter.

Special Thanks to my supporters:

Quintin Martin, Jordy, Christof Bradford, Robert Carnahan, Mike Nixon, Nightsound, and Anthony Kestle for their generous donations

By CMed

Prologue

"Anyone can win or lose a battle, including the best fighters. My father had his share of defeats, but there was a singular defining reason why he won the war against the Emphra. The Emphra never truly adapted as my father learned from his mistakes in return. Those that admit and correct their errors in future battles will more likely see victory." Shira, 2345 AD

....... A great triumph is being celebrated. The world of Cipra has been retaken by humanity. The UHN and T'rintar clan have pushed the enemy forces away.....

....... However, the cost of that victory was extreme. Countless lives, equipment, and resources were lost. Morale in the UWA remains stagnant.....

....... A group of troubled marine recruits is en route to the UHN Lifen. Little do they know that a unique captain is waiting for them.....

Chapter 1: November 9th, 2350 AD

The darkness....it revolves around us in its never-ending gaze. Space serves its purpose. It is reality. It is a cold place where life supposedly could never exist. It should have never had the aspect of life to exist at all.

Yet, it did. The shrewd complexity of a simple event in history has played a defining role in the shape of what is now our existence. We stand in the void of darkness as we watch the incredible explosion of what humanity defines as "The Big Bang." A brilliant light showers us. For eons of years, we watched as particles, laws of physics, and our eventual existence would pour in all directions. Millions of years are just seconds to us. Matter forms and melds to form stars. Stars are born and collapse. Black holes spray in the sphere pattern engrossing the matter into galaxies.

However, it may surprise you that it isn't the way that the Itreans initially believed. Yes, there are those that believe in a similar concept to the Big Bang, but it only came into existence relatively recently. The question of "what was before Itrea?" had loomed but was only questioned by the few. To the Itreans, it was theorized that there was simply nothing. It is described by human scholars that so diligently study the Itreans' past of the so-called Kili'Ka'Doa or "The Great Illumination." In this belief, the universe slowly emerged from the darkness to what it is now. There was no explosion, and the universe slowly materialized into existence, where life would eventually evolve and flourish. With the loss of history, it was further speculated that the Kili'Ka'Doa was the truth. To the Itreans, the exploration of history was recorded only by the few, even amongst trillions of individuals. It may further surprise you that to the Itreans, many never even looked into it. This was in no way an insult to my people. The curiosity of scientific history has always been deluded by war and the trivial lives that we enjoy. Even scientists and philosophers were tied to various religious groups and dismissed by the majority of the overall society.

Kili'Ka'Doa was never a doctrine to life. It was mostly a background acceptance of societal views. Very little care was taken in questioning its validity. There was little to challenge it or deny it. This, in no way, meant that the Itreans were deeply troubled by having no "true" answer to how the universe came into existence. It was mostly never brought up in discussion. Instead, the concept of "Itreanism," or the belief that a single homeworld is the birth of Itrean existence, was more paramount to historical thinking. This was what loomed in the minds of the Itreans rather than the birth of the cosmos. Others, including the consideration of other beings, such as the Kiline, further added to the mythos that resided in all Itreans.

I see that you remain intrigued. No, I'm not the "Guide" that has been stringing you along to deliver his "verbose speeches of the cosmos." You already know this, as my voice is nothing like his if gender were assigned to it. No, you already recognize the deep feminine voice. Perhaps, I'm another, the "contrarian" to offer another point of view of what everything is like and what exists in space.

We continue to watch the formation of the cosmos. The great galactic filaments begin to form in the universe. Each string carries an assortment of galaxies till time eventually brings us to the "Milky Way Galaxy." It is now November 9th, of 2350 of the human calendars, where time is normal by human standards. It's essential that we look down at the great object from on top. It allows a more accessible conveyance of what Itrean history is all about.

We stare at the galaxy, the tremendous spiral formation, as if we were looking at a galactic map. The darkness of space lies beyond and past it. This is where only the light of the central core and its many arms circulate in a slow but spinning pattern. It serves as a colorful reminder of the current "existence" of our surroundings. This is how the Itreans view things. Humanity, in its infancy, was a mere speck of existence when Itrean history is compared to it. History was measured in hundreds to thousands of years at a time rather than a single year of human history. This, in no way, meant that the Itreans were apathetic towards its past accomplishments. No doubt, many noteworthy events can happen in a single year. However, when things get measured in a span of tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of years of Itrean history, things become more.....monotonous.

I'm not here to contradict the views or knowledge of the "Cicerone" but merely to offer my own wisdom of what the universe was and currently is. It's important that humanity does get a genuine grasp of the sheer magnitude of Itrean history, no matter the inconsistencies or mundane tedium that coexists with it. The reason that the Itreans operate today is because of its past. The attitudes of all Itrean individuals cannot be merely assigned to being holistically evil or holistically good. It is utterly complex and one that can forever be expanded upon. In the end, the survivors are left with the pieces of their past. They must decipher how their history is to become written.

A series of red, green, orange, brown, and purple lines appear over the galaxy. They are like connected veins where each dot is a star. Inside each star are civilizations. The red represents Aksren. The green, Yutilian. The purple, Shal'rein. The orange, Palierian. The brown, Alara'jal. These were the current clan species of all Itreans over 50,000 years ago. The vein network goes outward till it eventually consumes a quarter of the galaxy. This is the era of "New Space," the time where modern Itrean history is the most successfully recorded and survived.

If you were here talking with the Guide last time, then you already know the history of Jalgren. "Jalgren, the Great," as many often referred to him, is something of a unique character in Itrean history. He managed to force and identify the lingering issue that existed in Itrean philosophy and thinking within the course of his life. He was revolutionary, respected, and perhaps a lucky strategist at the same time. Jalgren is more than just an individual, but a new collective form of thinking that was rushed and forced into all Itreans. Thirty-one thousand years ago was the creation of the "modern" Itrean views. The language, thinking, societal beliefs, and moralist ideas were pressured and implemented rather well.

Eventually, we watch as the red lines consume all the other colors of lines and dots. We are watching what will become the Empire of Jalgren, the first time that all Itrean clan species were united under the Aksren clan. Many feared what Jalgren would bring forth both in his idealism and the possibility of committing outright genocide. However, the emperor was defined as one of the first "modern Itrean moralists" that existed within the 31,000-year time frame. His philosophy was reflected in cohabitation. To him, Jalgren felt that all Itreans working together could achieve sustainable goals and master colonizing the galaxy. New technologies could be discovered, and the fortification to protect the Itreans from the unknown could be accomplished. The great star fortresses are a tribute to Jalgren and Itrean engineering in their finest debut. Even as far as my father combatting the Emphra, the star fortresses' legacy ensured that the Emphra invasions could be appropriately countered even in the worst and grandest of scenarios. Even the most racist of Itreans of various clan species still adhere to some of Jalgren's principles of an adequate defense. The legacy that one Itrean is enough to fill libraries, with even my father teaching me every strategy that Jalgren utilized in his successful attempt to conquer the known galaxy.

However, even with the success and contributions that Jalgren achieved, even he was fallible. The great emperor made difficult choices with the use of military force. Human scholars can compare Jalgren as similar to a moralistic and idealistic dictator. Cohabitation was pressured by physical and military force. Even the aspect of efficiency and wise decision-making was a lesser priority over the values of sacrificing equipment and personnel to achieve his moral views and objectives. His empire, however, did succeed in eventually creating an efficient and operational system. A single language was adopted, as were most social and cultural views. Technology was slowly shared amongst all clan species. However, the cost of some freedoms was sometimes thrown out over that of achieving pure equality. This equality seemed to be ethically correct. However, using violence and fear to pressure this new form of balance slowly backfired. Humans are quick to criticize or defend Jalgren's actions. Although, it is essential to note that this emperor was the first of his kind to be in such a high position of authority, let alone achieve galactic conquest, yet faced with such unique ideals among so few. It is truly unknown if Jalgren would have ultimately achieved his final goal of creating an Itrean Proto-Republic. In conclusion, it was the other Itreans that would decide that for themselves.

We watch the red lines slowly erode on the galactic map. It dissipates in a fashion that the dots no longer connect. Expansion is slow, but there are some notable achievements. Four great red dots appear, identifying the construction of the star fortresses. However, even this was not enough to save the empire from its own past. What you are seeing is the slow decline of the Empire of Jalgren. Long since his departure, societal views, economic downturn, and improper decision-making destroyed the idea of a non-caste society. The Itreans returned to a time that they had long been used to, the eventual decimation of the other. However, as the scenery begins to change, a figure slowly emerges that blocks out this map.

This individual is that of a Shal'rein. He is strong and adamant. He is like a statue. His face shows that of determination, but not overconfidence. He displays strength but not being too abrasive. His four-digit fingered gray hand is clenched into a fist and held slightly upward near his protruding "shark-like" snout. He carries two jeweled emerald earrings that pierce into his fin-like ears. His tail carries a chipped fin at the end. He wears the purple and black uniform of a Shal'rein soldier, properly decorated with three "Eon"jis" medals. The fins on his arm are gold painted to identify his own constructed glorified rank insignia. His hair is black, ignoring the traditions of purple-colored hair and representing nobody.

It's now around 11,000 years ago. While humanity was struggling to get their civilizations started on Earth, the Itreans were busy tearing down theirs. By this time, racism, caste society, and discrimination were more than evident. The Aksren were still in absolute control over the other clan species' worlds, but racism has a price.

The inevitable event would come down to a single individual, a Shal'rein, which the humans identify as Rototrein. He is the man that we are currently looking upon. Jalgren is the beginning, but Rototrein is the end. Interestingly, both famous individuals would be equally shared as heroes by almost all clan species regardless of the 20,000-year time span. Rototrein was a warrior that was born from my own home planet of Shal'tar, although many Shal'rein historians would boast that he was born on one of their worlds. In the end, what does matter is what happened to him.

Rototrein lived in one of the many underwater cities of Shal'tar. One day, an imperialist Shal'rein soldier broke into his home. There, the imperial soldier would loot his personal belongings, stealing everything of value. Rototrein was, as the humans would say, "penniless," reduced to no money to live upon. He openly challenged and pressed charges against the soldier, requesting to get his money and belongings returned to him. Still, the courts refused, citing that it was in the interests of the empire that the soldier's status and caste were more important than his income and property.

Angered, Rototrein lost all emotion. He had found the soldier's home and killed him to reclaim his belongings. He managed to escape before he could be apprehended. What happened next would be further recorded in legend. It is said that during the time that he lived homeless, he personally witnessed what had happened to others that were in his situation. Once he regained his money, he understood what it was like to live in poverty. This was more than just inadequate wealth, but at a level that engrossed a vast majority of the Shal'rein populations. The decaying Empire of Jalgren had turned into an era of repression and relying on the few but influential loyalist Shal'rein to maintain the status quo.

It was here that Rototrein threw his money to the crowds of individuals and made his famous speech. "I hate this, and so do you. The Imperials rule us. We lived with this as if we were used to it all along, and it's a crafted lie. We were better than this. We can be even better than ever before."

Rototrein's actions became a rallying cry. In less than a day, the city rebelled, and it spread like a tidal wave. By then, the imperial fleets were absent in orbit, the lack of funding crippling the empire's military assets to safeguard their own controlled worlds. The rebellion swept through Shal'tar quickly, overcoming the opposition. However, Rototrein is sometimes considered to have been masterful in his strategy. An important rule in warfare is always to support your soldiers. Fight for them, and they will fight by your side. They were the same rules proclaimed by Jalgren. A vast amount of former imperial Shal'rein soldiers would give in and support the rebellion. However, even with the victory of taking Shal'tar, everyone knew that it could be short-lived. The empire still had vessels, while the Shal'rein had nothing.

Even so, the imperial presence over Shal'tar was almost nonexistent, a tactical maneuver of the gravest of consequences. Rototrein used this to his advantage. With the empire in the threat of returning, he began a massive effort to build an underwater fleet that could fight in space. The creation of the "modern" Shal'rein navy was forming.

When imperial forces finally returned in less than six months, they were greeted by Rototrein's fleet. They came rushing from the oceans charging into imperials with complete surprise. The imperials were demoralized, while the Shal'rein were fighting for their freedom and survival. Rototrein made do with his promises. He was fighting for the Shal'rein and much more. The imperial fleet was decimated.

Rototrein continued to push his advances into liberating all Shal'rein worlds. In the course of years, he would engage against countless imperial forces in many famed hit-and-run skirmishes. He contacted and made alliances with the other clan species. Ultimately, other Aksren would turn against the empire as well. Rototrein had successfully united all the Itrean species in an all-out effort to take down the empire.

We watch as the image of Rototrein fade in the backdrop. The galactic map begins to change once again. In the course of years to even hundreds of years, the red dots and lines begin to vanish. The green, orange, purple, and brown colors start to reappear. The Rototrein Rebellion begins to unravel the empire slowly but methodically.

I made it my priority to study Rototrein in his strategic and tactical maneuvers. Even my father further pressed the need to understand what Rototrein was trying to accomplish in warfare. Indeed, the Shal'rein hero had managed to fight against overwhelming odds. The battles are dissected and evaluated. However, in those actions, Rototrein was more desperate in his situation. Yes, he managed to achieve much and accomplished a great deed in wiping out the Empire of Jalgren. However, he made numerous mistakes. Despite the claims from my people, Rototrein was far from perfect, even for a Shal'rein leader. There were multiple reasons why the empire collapsed. Thousands of years of decadence were the most significant factor. While racism and discrimination had been a focal point in the motivation to fight back, they had always existed. It thrived as far back as 26,000 years ago during the early middle ages of the empire. It was nothing new, nor was its impact a sudden shock to encourage a rebellion. Racism is and always is an inefficient system. The economic costs of pressuring society to commit and promote it only result in the society turning on itself. With that said, I am inclined to agree with some of Jalgren's views, and there is profound evidence to suggest that the very early years of the Empire of Jalgren were prosperous ones for nearly everyone.

Undoubtedly, Rototrein still deserves a noteworthy mention in the history of the Itrean people. He had served a cause and would lead to a valiant struggle in the attempt to fight against the Empire of Jalgren. Rototrein personally admitted that he never imagined being the symbol of hope for all Itrean clan species, but he did embrace that recognition with honor. His children would further carry the fight watching the capital of the empire, Renlar, offering peace terms to Rototrein's cause. As a result, the empire would be divided, and clan species would gain their freedom. There is a legend that Rototrein, himself, had ventured to one of the statues of Jalgren on Shal'tar. When others made the decision to tear down one of the statues, Rototrein halted it. He instead requested that the statue be preserved. He then bowed his head and kneeled before the Aksren emperor's likeness. He gave the simple speech that is now etched on the sculpture's base. It states, "I fought in your name. Equality for all."