Gabatrix: Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mclevar carbon fiber," Javier remarked. "That would be extremely difficult to obtain. It's rare stuff to make. It's used to make the hulls for stealth cruisers."

"I would not be expecting the UHN to fully deliver all the materials needed. This is where Li'lo must obtain the Higtin alloy. It will also help supplement the carbon fiber material."

"The UHN doesn't have any stealth shuttles, ma'am," Mizu replied with much skepticism. "Nor do we have the schematics. We have no means to be able to just.....build one from scratch."

"Actually...." Dean scratched his head. "I think I might.....be able to help out on that, Mizy. See? Like......I used to build aircraft back on Cebravis all the time. Sure, I like.....crashed them a lot, but....I'm used to drawing up aircraft and making them out of spare parts all the time. We could totally do it."

Javier's mouth was somewhat wide as he turned his head to look at Shira. In her non-emotional state, she gave a very brief and subtle smile as if she was pleased to hear this. It was her only hint to them that there was no such thing as an impossibility.

"Yes, you can," Shira leaned slightly onto the table. "I want a pair of shuttles that are stealth capable and to be able to carry a limited armament. You will have access to the storage bay. Dean, you will be in charge of the construction project. Mizu, you will assist Dean in whatever means necessary. After the shuttles are made, I will then need the both of you to be able to fly them."

"Whoa....awesome," Dean responded with an affirmative nod and thumbs up. "Like.....your wish is my command, ma'am."

Mizu was in almost total shock at the order and request. It almost seemed impossible to do it. This was no simple task. Had the CO overextended her confidence in thinking that this could be done? No, it wasn't possible. Yet, Dean was a sheer enigma of the abnormal. He was anything but ordinary, and even he could tell this within the first minute of conversation between them. He tried to seek some explanation from Javier by looking at him. However, the officer was doing his best to disguise his feelings. He was simply looking toward Shira as a way to figure out what she was planning.

"I have done some maintenance on shuttles," Mizu responded. "Nothing ever to this extent, Ma'am."

"Good," Shira said. "You have three weeks to give me the pair of shuttles that I need. The shipment of supplies will come in tomorrow. Do you have any questions?"

"Three.....three weeks?"

"Correct."

"Uhm.....aye, ma'am." There was no denying that Mizu showed signs that he was unsure if it was even possible. He would have to just go with it.

Mizu was totally void of any questions. He looked over to Dean, who seemed to nod his head in absolute approval. It almost felt like total madness. However, he could at least see that Dean was seemingly coherent in the idea of doing this. If the CO was to make such an order, then she must have had some knowledge of Dean's capabilities.

"Then, all four of you are dismissed," Shira remained in her seat. Both Li'lo and Dean seemed ecstatic in their own way. Mizu saluted Shira before they all proceeded to leave. Jenta wrapped her arm around Mizu's arm to secure herself. Javier returned the salute as an act of respect. He watched as the door opened and all four left before the door closed again. Now he could voice his protest to Shira.

"Just like that?" Javier questioned Shira. "You leave me out of the loop?"

"You seemed displeased, my mate," Shira replied to him. She tapped the button on her console, locking the door and putting a "Do Not Disturb" on the outside panel display. She then grabbed the doused cigarette and pulled out a small laser lighter. She reignited the cigarette and brought it to her lips.

"I thought that any sort of upcoming operations would also go by me as well. Mclevar carbon fiber composite material is no easy thing to get. I can imagine that the Hig.....higtin....material is also going to be hard for you to get too. Then you just assign one of our pilots that is clearly stoned out of his mind to head the construction of these shuttles."

"Precisely," the Shal'rein woman rotated her chair to look up at Javier. She took a drag of her cigarette. "You summed up everything perfectly. This will be no easy feat to accomplish, but they will succeed."

"Ugh....," Javier sighed.

"You have doubts that they can accomplish this?"

"Yes. It's a serious undertaking. I also don't see the purpose of having stealth shuttles, either. This ship is more than capable of landing anywhere and putting troops on the ground if need be. The storage bay isn't exactly a hangar bay for deploying craft into space."

"Yes, it can," she replied. "The bay is more than large enough to house UHN shuttles. This is a transport vessel, a vast improvement over the original Fu Yi class military transports that your military so vehemently cherished. It should be a requirement for the new Qing class transports to carry shuttles of their own. I am amending that rule into effect. Besides, you may enjoy the results more than you realize."

Javier put his hands to his sides, almost shaking his head. Shira took another drag of her cigarette as her single shark-like eye was reading his emotions.

"I just....feel that we supposed to be in this together," Javier told her.

"You are," she affirmed to him. "I made the decision to endorse a ship training exercise with the T'rintar clan. Do you oppose such an idea?"

He relented a little bit. "The ship and crew have already completed the Neptune's Trial run. This ship is more than capable of serving the UHN in whatever mission they see fit."

"But you know that to be incorrect, don't you?" She took another drag of her cigarette. "I know you well enough that you can see that this ship needs far more training. Its crew cannot relax so easily. The dangers in this galaxy are more severe than you can ever imagine. Deep down, you know this to be true. The UHN is unequipped to handle such monstrosities and the opposition presented to them. Do you agree?"

He nodded his head. "Of course."

"Then you hold no opposition to such a training exercise. I already saw this and endorsed knowing that you would have your full support."

"I guess you have a point there," Javier said. "Just make sure to talk to me first before jumping into future operations next time, alright? Trying to get this ship into tip-top shape before your arrival has been.....difficult, to say the least."

"And you have done an exemplary job in doing it," she calmly complemented him. "I will make sure that you are more in the....'loop' next time."

Javier relaxed a little bit. "So.....what is that you have planned then?"

"It will depend first if the T'rintar clan government and the UHN chain of command will agree to such an idea. Most likely, they will. This is where Li'lo will come into play. Her job will be to convince Ambassador Ifra, primarily to convince the T'rintar clan government to give the vessels and crews needed for such a joint training exercise. Once that is secured, it will be much easier to convince the UHN that a training exercise can be done and for them to agree in the UHN Lifen's departure to T'rintar clan space for the exercise to occur."

The officer crossed his arms and nodded. "T'rintar space? You want to take our ship into allied space? It would be a long-distance trip even with gate folding technology."

"This would be a two-week engagement. I'm more than sure that the UHN would agree to such an idea. We can always return if something paramount occurs."

"Of course. I will need to review what you have planned. However, there was something that was making me wonder. The name of one of the T'rintar ships sounds somewhat familiar..."

Shira took another drag of her cigarette as she blew smoke through her nostrils. "What is it?"

"The....Ava.....Stere.....no....the Avastier. The name of that ship sounds familiar. Isn't that your mother's ship?"

"Correct." She took another drag of her cigarette.

Javier had a look of shock on his face as he thought about it. Shira requested to do training exercises with her mother. It seemed to make sense, but he immediately had to press forward with his line of questioning.

"You're serious?" he asked.

"I wouldn't have made the request to Li'lo if I weren't."

"It......just surprises me that you're going to do it. Have you spoken to her yet on such a request?"

"I have not, but I'm sure that she will agree to the idea."

"So you still haven't spoken to her since you're defection. Maybe you should contact her."

"I won't be the one that will talk to her. It will be you that will speak to her when the authorization is given. You will contact and relay the information to her. This will include the time as well."

Veleshar....Javier's mind thought about Shira's mother. She was mostly an unknown even to him. Shira was responsible for contacting her first, but she purposely ignored her all this time. He wanted to get a chance to speak to her. If Shira was like how she was, then Veleshar might have been even more intense. However, it was Shira's mother that defected to the T'rintar clan far more in advance than Shira ever did. While it might have "encouraged" Shira to defect from the Shal'rein clan, she still avoided talking to her own mother. Javier was well aware of a hidden form of animosity toward Veleshar. She did her best to disguise her emotions, but it was more than evident that Shira despised her mom. Her actions led the Shal'rein clan to disparage Shira as Adjunct. It was one of the worst things they could have ever done to her. However, these were changing times, and he was hoping that Shira would eventually talk or even forgive Veleshar. Perhaps now it......

"Do you hold an issue with me holding exercises with Veleshar?" Shira interrupted Javier's thoughts.

"No," he replied. "Just.....happy to hear that you're going to make an effort to talk to your mom. Maybe.....forgive her and move forward with your life."

Shira's cigarette was burned to a stubble. She blew out the last amount of smoke in her nostrils before she pressed the remains into her ashtray. She then shut the container before looking at him.

"My life is properly moving forward as we speak," she told him. "Make sure that when you speak to Veleshar that you inform her that we will be meeting in a week. The training exercise will be in the following two weeks after."

"Just in time for the shuttles to be completed...," he noted. "Ah.....I see."

There was a hint of a subtle smile on Shira's face, but it quickly faded. He was well aware that Shira was scheming something, but he didn't know exactly what it was. For now, it was best to play along and see what would happen next.

"Fine," he told her. "I'll comply with your orders."

"Excellent," she told him. Then, she stood up and looked down at him. "I believe that you are in a worthwhile position, more than you ever know."

He looked at her body. He could see the large sidearm and gun holster that she regularly wore when she was on duty. It was a leftover tradition that she always carried on with, even in her position as captain. The jumpsuit uniform was something that didn't always show her feminine features correctly, but her large breasts were still pressed against the fabric. Her tail swung a little bit as she walked on the comfortable carpet.

"Make sure that the tub is working," she told him. "There is something that you may like."

He knew where this was going. Perhaps it was something worth losing some sleep over. He could see Shira begin to undo the long hair tie that was holding her hair back. Javier walked over to the bunk alcove and pressed the panel switch near it. The large tub tucked into the wall began to extend outward. The dark-colored tint rose up to reveal the piece of furniture as it expanded outward. Warm water began to fill it up slowly as the tub stuck out in the room.

Javier looked over to Shira, that tapped a couple of buttons on the panel. The room's illumination began to lower down to pitch darkness, but the lights of the alcove and tub still provided partial light to see. Shira turned on the audio melody of the star fortress but kept the volume much lower. It would be enough for her to listen to but barely enough for Javier to even pick up.

This was a routine event for Javier that he was all too aware of. He could feel himself relax. He began to undo the Velcro, holding his jumpsuit on. He then reached down and started taking off his boots. Shira took off her eyepatch but ensured that her hair would remain over the hollowed-out portion of where her former eye was at. She placed it into the cabinet of her table and closed it. She then started to take off her jumpsuit uniform. She didn't do it provocatively, but she could see that Javier was looking at her. She remained as emotionless as she could, as if this was routine. However, Javier was slightly curious as to what she meant earlier.

"You have a look that you want to surprise me," Javier said.

"It is good news," she replied.

She didn't say anything else, but Javier could only guess. He untied his boots and yanked them off his feet. He walked over and slapped the boots onto the side wall, where they magnetized into place. He then took his socks off and tossed them into the dirty clothes receptacle. He saw that Shira was undoing the magnetic wrappings on her feet. It didn't take long for them to come off. She then reached over and secured her firearm and holster. Next, she started to pull off the jumpsuit. Underneath the jumpsuit was the blue shirt and a pair of thin panties. The shirt was barely long enough to cover her lightly chiseled abdomen.

"That shirt is still too small for you," he told her.

"They are making more. I have a set arriving tomorrow."

Javier watched as the bathtub was entirely filled with water. He shut off the tap and continued to disrobe himself. He pulled his jumpsuit off, leaving only his shirt and boxers. The very thought of being in the water with Shira was more than enough for his member to grow erect. It poked through the fabric of his underwear as Shira clearly noticed it.

"You really have me wondering what the surprise is," he said.

"It is as you expect it to be," she replied.

He pulled his shirt off to expose his bare chest. He tossed it aside as Shira turned her head to look at the discarded clothing. She then took her shirt off. The fabric rose as her large breasts plopped down one by one. Her gray smooth scaly skin reflected from the dull lighting. On each breast was a large dark gray nipple poking outward. The man satiated his desire to walk up to her. He knew Shira's personality well enough in how she operated. She neatly folded the shirt and walked to the bunk to put it away. His eyes befell her panties.

"Always so beautiful," he told her. "I never thought that I would be marrying the woman who kidnapped me."

"It was always a part of you to desire it," she explained. "Deep down, you respect strength and power as any human craves. You like my personality and what I represent. In other words, you know who I am and admire it."

He looked at her body from the bottom of her feet up to her digitigrade legs, long fin-tail, buttocks, and torso. "And I am certainly admiring it. I can't blame us for taking up Shal'rein for wives."

"A further example to you humans and why you're letting wisdom judge your actions. You know that we are powerful, appealing, and strong, yet, you are smart enough to realize that we make viable mates and parents. However, I still advise caution for the many humans that so wish to seek a Shal'rein for a mate."

"Of course. You've already told me that before." He took his underwear off as his erect member sprang free from its confines. The line of pubic hair and hardened tip pointed directly in Shira's direction. She looked straight at his genitals. Her eye fixated on the two slow spinning orbs that dangled between his legs for less than a second.

"And here I thought that you would lose some sexual interest in me after the 1st week of being reunited." Her hairless brow lifted slightly.

"How could I? I missed you so much while you were gone."

"As did I."

Javier was well aware that even Shira's mostly non-emotional tone still showed that she genuinely cared for him. Her absence to become an officer of the UHN was no laughing matter. It divided them apart. Days felt like weeks to him. Even with the monitoring and care needed to ensure that the Lifen was operational, he still didn't hide the fact that he loved and missed her. Every day of being together again was reassurance that the universe was in his favor. He could only imagine how she was feeling deep down in her physique. Deep down in that repressed tone was a soul that was longing to be with him.

Shira took her panties and slowly pulled down on the elastic material. She was not doing this in a sensual way but in a methodical way. This revealed her hairless vaginal slit that lay beneath it. Next, she drew down her underwear and slipped them off her legs before neatly folding them to place them beside her shirt.

In her complete nakedness, Shira was the embodiment of beauty, at least from Javier's point of view. She walked up to Javier, where they both openly embraced each other. Her body was warm and smooth to the touch. Shal'rein skin was soft and soothing to feel, unlike the sharkskin sandpaper-like material. It was almost entirely similar to human skin. Javier placed his hands up towards her neck as Shira reached down and pressed her snout to his mouth. The two kissed briefly, allowing Javier to relish the moment. Her long flowing hair enveloped his neck. Her muscular arms had him wrapped closely to hers. The passion of the moment was present but began to fade quickly. However, Shira had something to surprise him. She gently pushed him back enough so she could show him.

She took her two fingers from her right arm and reached down to her vaginal slit. Javier pulled back to see what she was doing. He was surprised to see the action that was taking place. Her fingers were gently messaging her opening right in front of him.

"Wow," He remarked. "You seem ready tonight."

"I believe that you have misconstrued my actions," she replied. Her fingers danced and played with the opening for several seconds. Finally, she pulled her hand back and looked at the two fingers. They were coated in her vaginal fluids, being slick and wet. She brought the fingers near her lips before she opened it up. Her row of serrated teeth could be briefly seen before she used her tongue to lick it thoroughly. She then pulled her fingers away as if she was sampling her fluids and their taste. She seemed to think for a second before she nodded and looked at him.

"What are you doing?" Javier asked. He had a half smile and a questioning look on his face.

"It's time for you to taste it as well," she replied. "The answer to your question will be answered soon."

She repeated the same set of actions as before. She reached between her legs and began to massage her opening again. She inserted the fingers as far as she could plunge it between herself before she pulled it out. The slick coating on her fingers was alluring. She then brought her fingers to Javier's mouth.

"Taste it," she ordered.

Javier was curious and slightly aroused. He neatly grasped her arm before bringing the fingers to his mouth. Her two digits were significant but still fit into his lips like small warm hot dogs. His tongue began to lick the vaginal fluid with due diligence. There was a profound sweetness to it. It was similar to Cebravin strawberries but covered in a light layer of salt. The taste would alter in pattern turning into a slight sour before ending in a bittersweetness. It was a unique taste having such an alien feel to it. She withdrew her fingers and stoically looked down at him.

1...45678...44