Gabatrix: The Violet Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Javier quieted down. Shira's eye scanned the entire scene. She tapped a few buttons as there was another beep like sound. She then displayed a look of curiosity. There was even a small grin that appeared on her face for a moment.

"I have shut off communications," Shira remarked. "You have done what you could. It is up to the New Olympians to make their choice. Most curious, though......"

She raised her free hand to her chin as they analyzed everything carefully.

"Lesser Adjunct," one of the bridge crew called out. "We are picking up a large power surge from one of their dreadnoughts. I.....I don't know how to define it."

"Don't worry," Shira replied. "This cannot be defined at all."

The bridge crew seemed to be watching in amazement as they stopped looking at their consoles. The gathering energy of particles began to swirl around more and more on the New Olympian warship that broke free from its fleet. It used its rear engine to push it slightly as it moved forward. It was heading towards both of them.

"Lesser Adjunct," the bridge crew called out. "The enemy Shal'rein dreadnought is attempting to alter course. They are attempting to turn around."

"What are the New Olympians doing?" Javier remarked with shock. "That.....I never seen....."

Shira's finger caressed her chin as she observed all of it. Even with her calm composure, there was a look of interest.

The massive New Olympian warship's energy was spiking more and more. The gathering energy made the ship almost look like a black hole that was sucking in the matter around it, but it was with pure light. Eventually, the arrays shut off as the energy was shunted to the large dual cannons mounted forward. The dual turreted weapon began to glow bright purple and then pure light itself. Two emitting beams of light began to rotate from the barrels as if it looked like a slow spinning pulsar.

"It......is impossible," Javier remarked. "I.....never seen anything like it."

"Believe it," Shira replied. "I believe we are going to see something that no Itrean has ever seen before. Perhaps no human either......"

In space, the sight was incredible to behold, and suddenly it happened. The spinning pulsar lights ceased as a bright flash was emitted. The flash was enormous, more significant than anything ever seen before. It was so bright that it consumed everything around it. The bridge crew had to close their eyes as Javier looked away. The brightness was everywhere that the cameras had seen. Outside, a great wave of energy was expelled from the New Olympian warship. It almost seemed to stop time itself. A beam of pure white light was emitted from the two cannons. It was a massive surge of energy beyond human comprehension. It flew from the New Olympian warship as the beam instantly went from the cannon to its intended target. The light beam struck the Shal'rein dreadnought, and it was immediately vaporized. Not a single piece of debris from the ship remained as the beam of pure energy was continuous for at least six seconds. There was nothing left of the ship after less than a split second.

The brightness began to wane. The beam of energy had ceased as the illumination began to drop to zero. Javier could even see the darkness of the forward section of the bridge was still lit from the massive surge of energy that was expelled. At first, he thought he was dead. His mind was in pure shock of the event that transpired. He could see the New Olympian warship as its cannon began to get dimmer and dimmer. A quickly as it had fired, the ship was becoming dormant.

"Lesser Adjunct," a bridge crew member called out shaken up. "The enemy Shal'rein.....they.....they were."

"They're gone..." Javier remarked. "Impossible.....just impossible......it is......I don't."

"Very interesting," Shira remarked calmly. "Very interesting indeed."

"Do.....you Itreans have this technology?...." Javier tried to ask her.

"Only our great star fortresses emit any sort of power like that, but it requires an entire star to power the weapon. One of your warships has the power to emit that sort of firepower....."

Javier shook his head. "They.....the New Olympians stay out of the war. They only go after Itrean ships that enter their system."

"Truly shame....," Shira remarked. "Our fleets that attacked here never stood a chance when they tried to invade this world. The New Olympians have achieved a power of greatness that goes beyond the Itreans in all capability. Even your UHN resources could never reach this level of technological advancement to surpass the Itreans. One of their ships would be all that was needed to wipe out forty of ours. It is most.....perplexing."

"I detect no debris from the destroyed Shal'rein ship," the bridge crew commented to Shira.

"I imagine not. We are truly at their mercy. Yet......" Shira turned to look at Javier. "The New Olympians dare not leave the system.....even a few vessels could decimate the Itrean fleets with ease. Why?......" Her mind was trying to evaluate the scene. "Come to a full stop," she barked her order.

Javier had no answer as the ship began to slow down. The Garja's forward thrusters began to activate as he could feel the ship tug backward slowly. He could hold his ground much easier than ever before.

"We are getting a communication request from the.....lead New Olympian warship," the crew member informed Shira.

"Respond to them, audio and visual," Shira replied.

Javier watched as Shira pressed a button to illuminate her spot. It was the first time he could actually see the area well that she sat at except for the prior weapon's fire from the New Olympians.

The forward display changed to show a man dressed in blue. Javier didn't recognize the uniform type. He could see a white star that was on the collar. It was at least some indication to his rank. What he wore for his cover, though, was unusual. He had a lengthy brim hat that had a green feather that poked out of it. He had a pale complexion and had red hair. He seemed young in appearance. Behind him was a blue and red background.

"Hello, crew of the Garja," the stranger called out in a confident French accent. "My name is Admiral Reynard. I command the UHN Zeus of the New Olympian defense fleet. I see a man and a.....ah....a fine woman of the sea."

Javier had a perplexed look as to the attitude of this Admiral. At first, he seemed brazen, but it was almost like he was out of some book. His personality was nothing like the other Admirals. He was what could be described as dashing in appearance.

"My....apologies," Javier replied to the admiral. "I wasn't expecting such a display of power, and......I mean," he paused as he tried to recompose himself. "My name is Ensign Javier. This is Lesser Adjunct Shira of the assault carrier Garja. I was kidnapped during a brief invasion on Aphadus. Shira and the crew wish to defect to the UWA. They wish asylum and to turn themselves in."

"Ah.....alas," Admiral Reynard as if he put his hand to his chest. "Such charming beauty, you are fine captain. I almost could not say no, but I am afraid that I cannot have your ship in our system. It was Fleet Admiral Fumi Yuki that you should be talking to, but.....she is currently indisposed at the moment. However......I am granted liberties by my companions to allow you free passage to wherever you wish. I assume that you wish to go to Mars to continue with your fantastic and inevitable end to your journey?"

Shira's brow peeked a little bit. A brief smile appeared on her face. "Yes, Admiral. I would like to go to Mars. I would like to have a brief moment to contact the capital world of the UWA. I will negotiate my surrender to them. Would you grant me this brief time?"

"She speaks so gently.....like a calm blue ocean," Reynard remarked. "Say no more. You may have the time you need to contact the Martians. The gate array of New Olympia is active. Your communications will be tapped to your ship. Speak like the sea to them, and I am sure they will be happy to have you. Tell us when you are ready, and we will power the gate array for you."

"Thank you, Admiral," Shira replied.

"Ah, but thank you for allowing me to talk to the queen of the tides. May the gods find peace with you. Admiral Reynard out."

The display of the man's face dropped as it switched over to show the New Olympian warship altering its course. Its vectoring thrusters began to turn the ship back toward the New Olympian fleet. There was a long moment of silence that went through the room. Even Shira seemed quiet for a little while.

"I......don't know what to make of that," Javier commented.

"It is.....very interesting," Shira remarked calmly. "If I had known that such people and power existed, I would have left my post and joined your people as soon as possible."

"You like him?"

There was almost a chuckle from her. "I like what he represents. The New Olympians are so powerful, they know it. They might as well view themselves as gods."

"There name is synonymous with the ancient civilizations of former Earth."

"No.....it is far more than that. It is way beyond that. They are hiding their true power and flaunt it easily. These people are not a part of the UWA.....perhaps they never were. They are....., what is the word?.....I might as well been looking at a façade."

"I don't know," Javier remarked. "I only hear stories of what happens to this colony. I prefer living on Aphadus."

"Hmmm....." Shira remarked. She looked at the panel and began to tap a series of buttons on her chair. "The New Olympians have allowed me access to the United World Alliance Network. They are patching me into the Martian defense forces. Let us see how the humans react to letting me in."

"I recall an incident that happened awhile back," Javier remarked. "The peace negotiations had to travel on an Itrean battleship through here and request permission to reach Earth or.....Itrea now. It didn't go well until later on. I think they made it easier for people in our situation."

"Of course," Shira remarked. "They want to ensure Itreans from other clans can defect to them. Some of the crew of this ship wishes to see Itrea on that alone. I cannot deny them that, however, we must go to Mars so we can surrender." She continued to tap a few more buttons. "There. Audio and visual communications established with Mars. Opening a channel."

Javier watched the forward display screen change. There was an officer that sat behind a desk. He was well dressed like Javier. He could recognize a commander the moment he saw it. He had a mustache and looked Chinese by appearance. He barely said a word in as he saw Javier and the Shal'rein woman that sat on her chair.

"This is Commander Bolin," the officer introduced himself. "I am the officer on duty in charge of the Martian defense response unit. Identify and state your reasons for why I am talking to a Shal'rein clan warship."

"Commander Bolin," Shira said in a calm voice. "My name is Lesser Adjunct Shira. I command the Garja, an assault carrier that invaded and assaulted the world of Aphadus. During the assault, I kidnapped an officer standing beside me named Javier. Due to several reasons, my ship and crew have retreated from Shal'rein clan space. We wish to return the Ensign back to you, and we seek asylum."

Bolin seemed to have a questioning look on his face. He then gazed hard at Javier. "Ensign......can you confirm the Lesser Adjunct's wishes? Does the ship and crew wish to turn themselves to us?"

"It is Commander," Javier replied. "I can attest to that. This ship has seen combat and fired on other Shal'rein warships. We have taken damage, and the crew needs refuge."

"Are you alright?"

"I am, sir. Shira turned on the Shal'rein clan. She has been out for my well being."

Bolin looked at his panel. He tapped a series of buttons on his display console. "It appears that the New Olympians are backing up the information presented here. They engaged and destroyed a Shal'rein dreadnought that was pursuing you. Very well.....I will offer you passage into Mars' orbit. Do understand this, though," Bolin pointed his finger at the screen. "If this is a trick or an attempt to bring harm to the UHN or UWA, I will respond with all deadly force against you, Lesser Adjunct."

"I assure you, Commander," Shira replied. "The Garja has sustained damage. We are not in much position to fight you. I would like to discuss terms of surrender. How would you like to engage in this?"

"The New Olympian gate array will take you to Mars. Upon entering orbit, you will be escorted by two of our battleships. You are required to power down your vessel and submit the ship to marine boarding parties. They will confirm your story, and then the crew will be ferried to temporary incarceration to ensure the story is true."

"I will face judgment, Commander. I take full responsibility for my actions. I do not wish for my warriors to be punished for the actions of the past."

"I promise you that your crew will not be mistreated. I am simply required to do this for all Itreans that operate under these circumstances. I will also give you the option of passing this information to the T'rintar clan if you feel that you will be treated better by them."

"Thank you, Commander. I would like the T'rintar clan to be informed and if they can send any available representatives and advisors to help represent me and my warriors."

"It will be done."

"How long will I have before the marines arrive to my ship upon arriving to Mars?"

"You will have one hour before they arrive. I expect your crew to be ready to leave the ship. Your ship will be towed to be grounded and shut down. I am at the right to disclose not to reveal the location of where it will be sent. Once you leave the......Garja, is that right?"

"Yes."

The commander nodded. "Your crew are expected to have their personal belongings ready to be inspected and to be taken off the ship. Ensign Javier," the commander focused on him. "We will need to have a debriefing with you on the events that have transpired. Lesser Adjunct Shira, you are required to give us Ensign Javier immediately once the marines come to the ship. Is that understood?"

"I understand, Commander."

"And as a personal question to you, Shira. Why the change in sides?"

"I had disagreements with the policy decisions of my people in how they conducted the war. My crew has similar feelings along with the faith of Itrea not far from Mars. I will provide a full report upon my arrest."

"Very well. In that case, do you have any questions?"

"I have no further questions. Inform the New Olympians we are ready to jump to Mars."

"Done. We will await your arrival. Commander Bolin out."

The screen went dark as it shifted to the darkness of space. Shira's hands were pressed together as her eye looked down.

"Thank you," Javier told her.

"For what?"

"Bringing me back to my people. I admit though......I wasn't expecting Mars."

"You have never seen your capital world?"

"No. I have been to Palora and Aphadus, but not Mars."

"Then we will both get to experience something new. Javier, I wanted to ask of you for a moment of your time after we make the jump to Mars. Assuming that the crew lounge room is undamaged, I ask of you to meet me there. I will pass along to the rest of the warriors and crew of the events that are going to transpire. They won't need much more guidance after that."

"Don't you need time to pack?"

Shira looked at the screen. "I do not need to pack since it is already done."

Javier was amazed. "You truly had this setup from the beginning."

"The Shal'rein are a good people, Javier. We have problems, but in the end, we all deserve to live and operate. I have no other way to provide evidence on that."

Javier nodded as he looked at the screen. He sighed as he realized that he would finally be away from the ship, but there was a sense of comfort being by Shira's side. He felt no fear or lack of desire to be with her. He waited to talk with her in private.

Chapter 10: Mars

It had been over forty minutes. The Garja had just finished its leap to Mars. Standing overlooking the small red planet, Mars was as it always had been. The vast canyons that even dwarfed the Grand Canyon on former Earth were dotted with underground cities to be shielded from the harmful radiation from Sol itself. The lights were the visible signs of human activity on the planet. The great gate array fort was seen in the vast distance. Phobos was a tiny spec as it was preparing to head to the other side of the planet.

In space, the assault carrier had two UHN battleships hovering near it. The Magellan class Battleships were smaller than the Garja, but they stood ready. Near the midsection of the warships were the large central hangars. The doors were preparing to launch their shuttles in anticipating the turnover of crews and deploying marines. The Garja herself was dotted with damage. The three holes from the railgun fire could be seen as pits on a moon. The centripetal ring still spun with simplicity and ease.

Inside the assault carrier, Javier was once again inside the crew lounge. The pool where he was imprisoned didn't feel so confining as it was before as he stood in his uniform. The thoughts of coming back home were welcoming, but he also regretted the future events to come. He knew that he was going to be evaluated and prodded by every doctor and psychologist in the UHN. He had made up his mind of the recent events that transpired as he waited for Shira to arrive. He had free access to the ship and no hindrance. It was evident that the Shal'rein looked at him, but they didn't seem to hold hatred or malice towards him.

Thankfully, he didn't have to wait long. Within five minutes of arriving, the door slid open. Shira walked inside with her familiar metal box.

"I am surprised that you asked me here," Javier commented to her.

Shira seemed to ignore him as she walked up to a panel and began to tap the buttons on it. She turned and walked around to the pool and placed her box by the edge. She then looked down at Javier with her neutral and well-composed face.

She began to do her same set of actions as before in front of him. She began to take her uniform without any care. Javier crossed his arms as he watched the Shal'rein begin to strip herself in front of him. One by one, she took her magnetic wrappings off and pulled the top part of her uniform down. Her large breasts were exposed freely to him that caused him to look at it longer than ever before. Her one eye gazed at him as she kept any sign of emotion still. She swung her tail around as she even played with her violet-colored hair.

"Wow.....like before, eh?" Javier commented. "You really do like your smok....."

Her underwear was exposed to him as she completely took her uniform off. She placed it by the chair by the table. She stopped to look at him once. She continued to say nothing. His eyes could get a clear view of her towering body. He tried to keep talking.

"You can never stop smoking, can you?" he tried to continue.

She simply looked at him and still continued to say nothing.

"What is with you and the lack of words?" Javier tried to pry her. "You are more than capable of talking. Why did you ask to have a pri......"

Shira went and, while facing him, took her the waistband of her underwear and pulled it down. It caused him to stop talking immediately. She pulled it entirely down to reveal a large slit that looked very much like a human vagina. Due to her nature and her being Shal'rein, she lacked any pubic hair.

Javier's eyes were glued to her crotch. He tried to continue talking, but seeing her completely naked was very distracting. Her large breasts were one thing as it was, but seeing her nether regions was the icing on the cake for him.

1...2526272829...32