Gabatrix: The Violet Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes,......it is good to see you again," she calmly said in her neutral tone.

Javier looked at Li'lo. "I guess you have a report to give to Ifra."

"Yeah. I can tell her that I helped Shira win the trial," she said as she began to walk back to the exit. "I can go home and rest for today. I know that....." she was interrupted as her tail and back slammed into the marine that she wasn't looking at. She turned to look at him as he looked down at her. "Oh! Oh! I am so sorry marine......sir.......I am sorry."

She turned and walked out of the sliding door as she almost skipped and jumped out of the room.

"Wow....." Javier remarked.

"I was kinda waiting for her to leave," Anaya said as she slowly left the podium. Shira gazed upon her as Javier turned to look at her. "I figure this conversation should be something that should be reserved for just us. I feel the need to have a more one on one conversation with you, Shira. Simmons is......a little too loud at times, and I am tired of having to be hereafter being summoned from Aphadus."

"Do you need me to give you space, Admiral?" Javier replied.

"Why? The Lieutenant might end up receiving some new orders if he listens closely...."

The words confused him at first. "Maam, I believe that you got my rank wro....oh.....um." It hit him hard as his face gave a big smile.

She smiled back in turn. "Being Fleet Admiral soon has its privileges. I figure you deserve a promotion after all this shit."

Javier felt a sense of relief. "Thank you, ma'am."

Her attention went to the Shal'rein. "Shira, I wanted to talk to you. I have been....thinking of something. I have been thinking of what to do with you. As a future Fleet Admiral, I have the responsibility of an entire base and the fleet of the planet. I have to utilize all available resources to make the planet capable of protecting us from whatever harm comes its way. A part of me holds anger.....but I can see it in your face or at least a part of it. You are in regret to see your rank reduced to nothing."

"It is....a waste of resources," Shira commented. "It does not utilize my abilities, and it is an act of foolishness and waste on their part."

"In other words, you feel that it puts us at a greater disadvantage than just giving us intel?"

"Yes."

Anaya nodded. "I agree. It is a waste. I can act on my emotions and tell you to leave and never come back, but....it won't win the war....or what may come."

Javier watched as Shira's eye looked down before it focused on her.

"As Admiral, I have been presented with a great opportunity and one that still puts me in an odd position....., but I am the CO. My decisions are final. Shira, how about I make you an E-6 among the UHN? The admirals may choose to strip your rank to nothing, but I can reinstate it to something else myself."

"It would be a logical decision to say yes," Shira replied.

"Wouldn't there be an issue with putting an Itrean into UHN service commission?" Javier asked.

"No. In fact, the partnership treaty has a clause that allows Itreans to be able to serve directly in the UHN, but it also requires an Admiral or above to pass permission for it.....lucky for her. I can even give her a rank of my own choosing. I would try to make you an officer, but I feel that any higher would attract too much attention. This won't be easy for you. I would end up assigning you to Aphadus to work under my base. This would cause a lot of the people that were affected by the recent attack to not only look at me with skepticism for making such a decision but also to look heavily at you. Many of the people that hear the word of who you are may want revenge or simply enact their anger to you."

"That does not concern me, future Fleet Admiral. I am used to being hated by many as it is."

"Yes....." Anaya sighed. "I will probably have you assigned with Javier under his division. He knows his way around the base, and his experiences are passed down to you in turn. I know you have been a leader of warships. Being reduced to this may seem insulting. You always have a choice. Maybe I can try to find something else for you to do."

"I believe that will be adequate," Shira replied.

"Alright. In that case, I am tired, and I am heading home," Anaya said. "Shira's nice little bombardment a few days ago still put a nice little ball-shaped shrapnel hole in my stateroom bed. It was good that I wasn't caught napping. Take care."

"Thank you, Fleet Admiral," Javier replied as she stepped out of the room.

Shira had turned to look at Javier. He could feel a sense of exhaustion upon seeing her again.

"Are you alright?" Shira asked.

"Just.....happy that things went well."

"Of course."

"I just wish they didn't exactly reduce you to nothing."

"I admit that I expected more that I was going to be executed. You, humans, proved to display wisdom. All the admirals proved to provide valuable points."

"Including even Simmons?"

"Simmons's only true problem is that he can be easily swayed into anger. He gets emotional too quickly. He is the weakness of the group, but it is important that you recognize that. When outnumbered, you utilize the strengths and weaknesses to help you win. Simmons himself often put himself to the point that it forced Annika to become defensive for me even if she had decided against me initially before the tribunal had reached halfway in. This, as a result, caused her to eventually side with me indefinitely."

"Interesting," Javier noted. "She was the one in the center, and that in turn caused it to bleed over to Anaya."

"Yes. Even if it was to the slightest degree, it was just enough to prevent me from seeing prison time."

"What about your former crew?"

"The choice is theirs. I can imagine that most will be living on Earth. They got their wish, but I imagine a few will become citizens in a long while. Regardless, that is no longer my concern."

"Your mother tried to defend you. Maybe you should get a chance to see her."

Her eye looked away from him as if she thought about it. "No......I won't forgive her."

Javier seemed to nod. He reached over and patted her gray arm. He couldn't display too much emotion in front of the guards.

Shira reached her head forward as her head reached his ear. "I think," she whispered to him very quietly. "That tonight, we will celebrate our reunion, our victories, and promotions. My mate."

She kept her neutral tone to him as if nothing happened. He did smile a little bit as one of the guards was curious about what they said. He decided to remain quiet. He nodded as they turned to the guards. They all proceeded to walk out of the room together as Javier knew that things were going to get even more impressive and enjoyable in the following days to come.....

The End (For Now)