Gabatrix: The Violet Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Javier wasted no time as he was almost level with her head. Her legs were spread pretty wide as he positioned his raging member towards her large vaginal opening. He could feel the soft skin of her stomach and abdomen press to his. He himself felt like he was panting.

The tip began to touch the lips of her opening. With a simple push, he could feel it slowly enter her. It was enough to make him gasp. She almost gasped in return.

He could feel the differences in having sex in and out of the water, regardless of who she was. There was a slight difference in temperatures combined with the slick nature of the water that made him slip all the way to the hilt into her. Apparently, the Shal'rein were the masters of having sex in the water that could beat all humans quite easily in turn. The moment he was inside her, he felt something hold him inside her. The moment he began to pull out to thrust back in, there was a tightening on his shaft. Her vagina was milking him in the water.

What Javier didn't know was that the Shal'rein had reached the peak of all evolution even when it came to mating. Bioengineering and genetics, combined with this evolution, had produced bodies that were perfectly designed for the task and daily rigors of Shal'rein in general. For humans, his natural endowment made it smaller for her larger vaginal entrance, but it didn't matter. This combination of nature and artificial evolution had produced a vagina that was designed to encourage the best form of sex that Javier could ever endure.

He was speechless, unable to produce any words that could be described what he was feeling. It was the quietest form of sex besides the moving water because nothing could be said about it. The pleasure was beyond what could be described. Inside her vaginal entrance was a series of tubes that would pull and extract air and water. This, in combination with her muscles, would naturally close hard on his member and lighten up when he would push back in. Even the pleasure nerves of her own body would be stimulated as the muscles and tubes flexed.

"My god....." he struggled to say as he thrust in and pulled out.

He could already feel it. He felt the urge to cum inside of her, and it had been only less than a minute. His emotions were high. He was enjoying every second of it as his body demanded him not to pull out. The milking sensation was intense, and he was fighting the instinct to release immediately into her. He wanted the sex to be longer than this.

"Slow down...." She calmly told him. "I can tell you are ready to release. Slow down or stop if necessary. Let my body do the work."

She herself struggled to say it as she pulled and put her snout-like nose to his face. She closed his eyes as he slowed down to a stop inside of her. He pushed hard as deep as he could to allow his body a chance to get used to the immense pleasure. What he felt next amazed him more. He could feel as she used her muscle and strength to hold his body as tight as possible.

As he held within her, he could feel her vaginal muscles flexing. What could be described as pompoir, her vaginal muscles would squeeze and release on his shaft. That in itself felt powerful on Javier as she seemed to enjoy it. She never whimpered, but she would do short pants as she could feel his manhood inside of her.

He felt the urge to thrust to gain more pleasure, but the milking on his shaft was good enough. With this form of stimulation, he never lost any erection as she simply held him in place. He took both of his arms and wrapped them up towards her large shoulder blades. He could feel the urge to release drop as he endured the pleasure in turn. She used her large hands to brush his back. Her larger size was intimidating, but her lowering her profile had made the passion of the sex even greater. His eyes naturally went to her single eye that was looking at her as her other side was a veil of violet.

They were both breathing hard. The less weight invoked by the water had made it very easy to stand and have sex without any difficulty. He felt like he could stand for days attached to her.

"Ssss......" was Shira's only word as Javier could feel a small tremor from her body. The milking motion stopped as he could feel a throbbing from inside her. It was hard on him as her mouth and jaw were wide open. A small orgasm had ridden through her system.

It was too much. Javier felt the need to continue. The fact that she had already felt an orgasm so early meant that it was his turn now. He began to start thrusting into her again. The feel of her internal warmth was overwhelming. Within a few seconds, he could feel the muscles flex as his shaft would exit and plunge back into her depths. It was like her body never wanted him to leave again.

Her eye was closed as her breathing remained steady. She shifted her position as her large fin-like tail began to wrap him further to her body. He was in her territory, and there was no escape for him. The smooth warmness of her massive frame was enduring.

He could feel it again as it got stronger. Inside her, the tubes and muscles were working as hard as it possibly would. He would press all the way to the hilt, and then there would be a massive grab that felt so tight that only the slick walls and water provided any form of lubrication.

"I......so......powerful......" he could barely whisper.

"You know what to do.....," she whispered into his ear.

It was too much. He began to pump his waist into her. Each thrust made the pleasure get more and more incredible. He felt the urge to release and was driven by pure instinct. Bubbles began to rise from the surface as he was pushing as hard as he could into her. He did several thrusts as fast as he could as he thrust as hard as he could into her.

He exploded into her. Wave after wave of cum began to flow deep into her cervix as possible. The muscles of her body seemed to react to his orgasm. The tightness secured him from leaving, and neither did he want to pull out. He couldn't just feel his orgasm but a substantial milking motion from her vaginal walls. It was as if his body was being consumed by her. Like a hungry mouth starving for food, he grunted as he clenched his teeth. The water and tightness from within her made sure that his sperm went straight to where it was supposed to go. Even her cervical walls opened up to allow as much of the alien sperm inside as possible.

He had so much strength left. He was sweating as she used her arms to situate him. She used one of her hands to play and stroke his beard as he looked at her.

He could still feel hard inside her. Even after his orgasm, the throws of sex were incredible. He began to pull out and continue thrusting into her.

"I can't stop.....," he told her. "I.....never felt this before."

"It is alright...." She continued to whisper into his ear. "Put as much as you want in there....."

By now, the sexual pleasure had lessened for Javier. The orgasm had altered the feeling, but the milking sensation began to come in again. He pulled out and then thrust hard into her. He didn't feel pain, but his balls were aching a little bit. There was little more that was available to give to her, but his body was devoted to it nonetheless.

Was there such a thing as perfect sex? For a human male that was in the waters with a Shal'rein woman, it seemed to define a new definition of it. It appeared that Javier's brain had reached the conclusion that he was in heaven. Bliss had taken over as he was breathing hard thrusting into her. Even after having an orgasm, he just couldn't stop. Even with the sexual pleasure being less, he still couldn't stop.

"Sss....." he heard her say again. He felt it again from her. Her vaginal muscles began to flex as he thrust. There was less feeling, but he could certainly feel it as it throbbed and squeezed his shaft. The thrusting only made it harder on him. His hand began to explore her body. Her tail fin reached up and touched his balls and crevice as he shuddered in place.

She was breathing hard, and he couldn't hold it back anymore. In less than a couple of minutes from his first orgasm, he felt another began to kick in.

"Too.....good.....too....." Javier said.

"Shhh..." she hushed him quietly. "Remember what I told you....."

It was another invitation. "God......too good....."

He began to thrust into her harder and harder. The milking motions continued as he started to feel another surge coming from within him. He had to release. Screw anything out there. He had to cum inside her again if it was the last thing he did.

With several small thrusts, a new wave of cum was building. With one last push, he shoved to the hilt into her as his second orgasm came in. His balls lurched hard into him as his manhood poured more life into her. Her body seemed to savor it. With a few spurts, his body was struggling to pull every last drop that could be poured into her. Her muscles flexed, trying to keep him in as he felt his orgasm ride through.

Javier's heartbeat was through the roof. He felt the need to pass out. For a single moment, he got dizzy, but Shira was there to ensure that it didn't happen. His body might as well been a tub of toothpaste being squeezed out.

"That......was.....the best sex.......I......" Javier tried to say as his vision blacked out for a little bit.

"You have quite a lot in you, don't you? Perhaps I truly underestimated you, humans. Maybe you are quite more capable than I ever considered." Shira began to tap his head. "Don't pass out.....depending on how things happen, I will be your mate forever."

Javier could feel her large hand gently tapping his head to wake him up. By then, his body was slowly putting things back together. Even after the second orgasm, there was still a locking vise pressed onto his shaft. Her body was hungry, but his body had nothing more. There was a pain in his loins, but it was a good type of pain. If the human body was designed for this method, then its accomplishment was done.

"I.......I......." Javier said as he looked at her. "I want to be with you for as long......as.....I......."

Shira said nothing as she closed her eye and used her snout to rub his cheek. She then pressed his head to her neck. Holding him in the perfect embrace, Javier was in harmony with her. His mind began to flash with the thoughts of things to come. He knew that time was running out.

A small tear had developed from her left eye while it was closed. She had said nothing as the tear fell from her face, down her snout, and onto Javier's back. Civilization was coming, and judgment would rear its head.

Chapter 11: May 14th, 2350

It was a grueling two days. Two days of being held prisoner and two days being tested by every psychologist out there. Javier had had enough. He was tired of being tested to see if he had post-traumatic stress disorder or being checked to see if he was being manipulated or even if he was drugged. All the tests proved negative.

All except for one thing. Javier was still rattled after the recent events. Nightmares and pleasant dreams would be constant as he was held in the Martian hospitals. It was as if it was another prison sentence in itself.

It was as if heaven and hell were fighting in Javier's brain. Surprisingly, one thing did stick out in his mind and it was what had been so agonizing for him. Where was Shira?

Only one doctor had an exact answer. Shira was being held in prison pending trial. There was no further information that was given to him. He couldn't persist too much as he knew that it might prolong his suffering and condition more.

The adjustment to being on the bed in the Martian hospitals was a unique one. The gravity was less than Aphadus being quarter less than now. Even the Shal'rein ship managed to generate a good state of gravity by centripetal force. Whenever he walked, it felt like he could jump higher than anybody.

For the most part, Javier was truly at peace with himself. The relief of being home, even if it wasn't Aphadus, was still monumental.

Finally, on May 14th, the news was given to him. He was summoned to serve as a witness to a trial or hearing that was going to take place.....a military trial. The two days were used wisely, even his dirtied up uniform was cleaned up and given to him. It was optional, of course, if he wanted to be on this trial, but he didn't want to miss it. He knew the importance he would have to play in it. He felt fine and demanded to serve as a witness. The hospitals and the chain of command agreed to let him show up.

He stood in his uniform in a prim and proper state as he looked at the large doors ahead of him. Javier was to serve as a witness for the military trial of Lesser Adjunct Shira. Her life was on the line, and anything could happen to her. Even serving as a witness he may very well tip the scales on what her fate would be.

A part of him longed to see her again. The memory of the last several days and of her was in his very soul. He would get to see her again.

He felt nervous and scared. It would be a military-style tribunal. Typically, such trials were rare. It had seemed that numerous admirals would serve as the judges. Even Javier knew that the big brass was going to decide on what was going to happen to her.

He gripped his hand as he looked at it. He stood in a passageway underground in the canyons of Mars. The artificial lights and atmosphere were unique. Shades of blue and red covered the passageway alone. The symbolic colors of the UHN were everywhere.

He could see the sheer importance of this room alone. It was a red carpet combined with the UHN emblem seal. Rumors were always told that to step on the seal was to bring bad luck to you or warrant the anger of the admirals. The sliding doors appeared to be made of thick opaque glass. He could barely see what was inside as his mind tried to put it all together.

It was quiet where he was. All personnel except the summoned were told to vacate the grand stateroom of the highest officials of the UHN. If you were brought here, then you did something monumentally good or bad. Usually, it served as a trial room, but it had its other uses as well.

It was so quiet that the tiniest of footsteps on the carpet could be heard. Javier, on the one hand, was ready to face the series of events, but he felt fear towards other things. On the other hand, he felt ready to walk into the room.

"Ugh.....I have been here for two minutes, and it felt like it was twenty," Javier quietly commented.

He turned his head to see what appeared to be a Yutilian. She seemed to be young and wore white, red, and green for a dress. She had blue and green scales that glimmered from the overhead lights. She had long green and yellow feathers that protruded from her head. She almost walked past Javier, but she paused in her walk. Her clawed feet gripped the carpet as her feathery like tail swung back and forth. She tilted her head up towards him.

"Excuse me.....umm," she seemed to ask him. "Is this the trial room?"

"Yes," Javier replied to her. "I guess this is your first time here?"

She did a series of quick nods. Javier could recognize that familiar Spanish, French, and Japanese accent that slurred and flowed in her words. The unique accent of the Itreans seemed to follow no rules with the language being complex as it was.

She turned her head as she seemed to grip her four-digit clawed fingers. She even paced a little bit as she got near the doors.

"You seem nervous....." Javier remarked to her.

"Yes, I am," she replied. "Not used to working with human beings."

Javier tried to think of something. "I am going to do the best I can to say it. I know the Itrean language isn't easy. I know to say it slightly off is to warrant a word of anger or to curse in foul language. It isn't my intention to bring malice by saying it."

"What is it?" she asked.

"Hajl," he said to the best of his abilities.

She seemed to close her eyes and cringe as her teeth seemed to indicate it. "You were trying to say 'hello' to me. I know you were trying your best."

"I guess I still got the tone off."

"It is alright. We don't give humans the chance to learn our language, and it might be a mistake that we don't. You were trying, and that was all that matters."

"What would Ha....." he paused, almost making the mistake of repeating it. "I mean....how would you pronounce it?"

"Ha.....jil....but make sure that you add a slight upper tonal change to the jil before the word finishes it. Otherwise, it sounds like what you said. Your intentions were good, but the results still sounded like you wanted to......"

She paused with nervousness. Javier got the point.

"It is amazing. It almost sounded the same way as you said it."

"It is why I like English and even Chinese. So easy....." she said as she made a series of chirps.

"What are you here for?" Javier asked.

"Hmmm....I am here to represent former Lesser Adjunct Shira and her trial. I am her.....defense attorney? No....that isn't the word. Advisor? No......still wrong. I am here to stand with the judges."

"I think you are right with advisor. The T'rintar clan must have sent you here to help with the trial."

"Yes," she replied with a quick nod and grin. "Ambassador Ifra sent me herself to help out with it."

"Really?" Javier remarked. "Did you know that I was the one that gave her a historical biography of Gabatrix?"

She backed up a little bit as her feathers opened up in surprise. "That was you! Ifra was showing that to us. I remember her mentioning a Javier, but I didn't think of it till you said it. I guess.....my nervousness. Sorry....."

"It's alright. I am glad that I have a fan."

She put her finger to her chin. "Oh....you mean a person who likes another person's work. Yes, I suppose I do."

Her feathers seemed to relax and close back a little bit as she turned her body back to the door. Javier felt some amusement at watching her seem anxious.

"I wouldn't worry about it," Javier commented. "It is just a trial."

"Ifra wanted me to be.....impartial. I have to be.....aggressive. I will do my best."

"Why aggressive? Just be yourself."

She seemed to think about it. "I will do my best. My name is Li'lo."

"Nice to meet you Li'lo."

"So Ifra is going to be a mother. I can imagine how you T'rintar are feeling about that."

She seemed to put her hands around herself. "I can't wait to have a mate of my own. I can have as many kids as I want. Ummm....Javier?"

Javier gave her a questioning look. "What?"

"Do you need a mate?"

Javier almost smacked his head to hear her say that. It was just so out of the blue. He had to tell her the truth.

"Actually.....," he told her. "I already have a mate. She is....the one on trial."

"The Shal'rein.....I can understand. She is very pretty. She seems to be in pain, but she tries to hold it back so much. It is hard to read her."

"You have seen her?"

"Yes, I spoke to her before this was to commence. I think she will be fine. Her requests though.....they puzzle me."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"She can have a hearing by the UHN or the T'rintar clan. She can choose which one but she wants the UHN. I am essentially just a......figurehead."

"Wouldn't a T'rintar clan trial be....friendlier?"

"We get defectors from the Shal'rein and the Aksren. She would have been released into our custody, and we would take her with us back to the T'rintar clan worlds. Our doors are more open, but with the humans......I don't know how they will treat her."

Javier seemed to be in deep thought. It was puzzling to hear her mention that.

"I don't know what to say of that too."

"I know that you were her prisoner too. I asked her about you, but....."

She turned around as Javier could see some individuals approaching. "I should go ahead and head into the room. I just wish my friend was here to see me do this."