Gabbi Go 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gina, five, at least five, but I might come up with some more. Hey, wait, at least six, I'm a shaving freak because I don't ever have stubble anywhere at any time. Hello? Gina? Did you get that? Gina?"

Oh, so that's how you do, right? Walk past the couch, grab Patrick's hand and keep walking. Huh, who knew, right? Oh, if she gets a Smoothie, OMG, I'll be pissed.

Anyways, I was still thinking of how many kinds of a freak I am as I re-entered the living room behind Gina and found Jason staring me down. Hah, he learned that smirk from Dale! And someday, I'm going to figure out exactly what that smirk implies. I'll ask Jack if I have to.

"Sorry Jason, but Gina's bra is hanging on my bedroom door knob, so you won't be able to put me on my hands and knees and show me the ways of proper pony or stallion riding. Oh well, I guess we'll just sit here quietly and watch my show while we eat. Jason, how many times do you think you will sneak off behind a tree this weekend and pull on it? Also, I like the phase "pull on it" so don't be afraid to use that in your answer."

"OMG, will you just shut it and serve up the Lasagna, please?"

"Oh, I will and right away. But while I'm fixing up two dinners to go for those two in my bedroom, will think about how times you might pull on it, you know, during your "bromance" weekend alone in the woods with your buds? Three guys in a tent, right?"

"OMG, we each have our own tent and I hadn't planned on finding a tree after Midnight!"

"But if you did wander off and hide behind a tree, you know, do you ever think of me when you're pulling on it? I know how you look at me sometimes. BRB with din-din."

I could see that I was only frustrating Jason, so I gave up and made us two dinners and sort of threw two dinners to go together for Gina and Patrick.

We ate in somewhat of on awkward silence and there was no sign of Gina and Patrick. I cleaned up the plates and still no sign of Gina and Patrick.

"Finish your salad, Jason."

"Yes, mom."

After that, figuring that Gina and Patrick weren't coming out any time soon, I retrieved a blanket from the closet and snuggled up somewhat close to Jason.

"OK, there, a nice cozy blanket for us Jason, but listen, the dinner is weighing heavy in your belly, so you're getting drowsy. Watch my flickering fingers closely and drift off to sleep. The dinner is winning and your eyes are getting heavy. Ooh, ahh, woo."

"Hmmm, at least I have you under a blanket."

Hah, under a blanket and his quick draw McGraw board shorts were on the floor in front of the couch. Sneaky SOB. But I scooted even closer to him anyway.

"Jason, are you taking any those trail cams on the camping trip with you to mount on the tree that you're going to hide behind while you pull on it?"

"OMFG, are you serious? Geez, watch your show. Besides, I'm getting sleepy."

"Ooh, ahh, woo."

Well, I'm not sure which one of us fell asleep first, but I did wake up to a shoulder shaking, a light shoulder shaking from Gina.

"Put it in your mouth sissy. It's right there!"

"Huh, what? Oh, well, he's asleep."

Which apparently is all Jason needed to hear. He thrust up and forward, hit his target and Gina simply patted me on the back and returned to my bedroom, I think. Also, she didn't return to the bedroom, but rather took control of my shoulders and, well, she used them like pistons and gave Jason a mouth job, I guess. And silly me, tried my best to get in sync with her motions, which probably made the entire event a train wreck, which apparently fat cocks don't really care about. Jason had a warm and wet place to thrust into and that's all he needed.

Am I right? Best girlfriend who isn't a girlfriend, right?

And not to worry, I have other customers on my delivery route to talk about. I mean, now that I'm an experienced role playing non girlfriend delivery CD, the future should be bright.

End Gabbi Go 01

12