All Comments on 'Gabby Takes Control'

by TheSecretLime_1999

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Slave50Slave50almost 4 years ago
Good story

Hope its a long HOT Summer !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Story !

Please continue the storyline and maybe add in a little cross dressing for Paul.

louiseacdlouiseacdalmost 4 years ago
very hot story

ive had a few take me like that, my xwife used to pound me with her 8 inch strapon sometimes for over an hour, my god i loved it, made me crazy, eventually i did find out that being fucked with a real cock is even better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why do pegging stories

always have to be about the guy being submissive and becoming the girlfriends bitch or next step sissy, then she'll have him sucking it and being her sissy cocksucker.

Anal play can actually just be loving you know, just a fun experience for both without the mind games and power play.

C_RabeC_Rabealmost 4 years ago
Going to be a long summer?

Such a great story.

I hope you'll write how they spend the summer, the discoveries they'll make and adventures they'll have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really?

Thought it started well but when she started with the extra large dildo, lived it but not him and the pain he felt because of it and then all the ‘we will replace regular sex with this’ it went over the top.

These sort of stories are the reason I’d never consider pegging because they all turn into manipulation, abuse and as the other person said - turning them into a sissy or sub.

I can see it would appeal to those inclined towards gay/cross dressing/ sissies and those sad souls who get off on being humiliated but to anyone else I’d expect not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
continuation?

Any chances of their being a sequel possibly with some of those same scenarios Gabby listed off at the end? Really liked the idea of the MC getting fucked in front of a mirror

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I would love to see a continution of this story. The best story I have see on this site in a long time. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Brilliant. Could do with a second episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But ass fucking was too mechanical.

Gave it three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The comment from 6/26 "sad souls"?

If you ask me, you are the sad soul for being judgmental and for not being open to new experiences.I love it and would be very excited if there were a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah another pegging

story that quickly descends into abusive humiliation, just great....not.

GigglingskullGigglingskullover 3 years ago

Loved the story. Wish there was a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

An extremely erotic story, well done.

Max64ScotlandMax64Scotlandover 3 years ago

I thought I might like this story, but... OMFG! MY MIND IS BLOWN! Thank you TheSecretLime, this has got right inside me (if you'll forgive the pun!). Where has Gabby been all my life? I need to find her before I die. It's not just the strap on, it's her thrill of power and the power she exerts in domination. Of fuck, I want to meet at older Gabby, in her prime, who has learnt to use her power for the good of mankind (and me in particular)! Oh thank you, thank you, I think you've literally changed my life :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Conflicted

Well the story was hot and Gabby was sexy, but then it got abusive with the name calling little bitch, etc. Does pegging always lead to emasculation? I assume that Gabby liked him prior to pegging him. If she turns him into a total bottom, wont the man she was initially attracted to disapper? What next, calling her mistress? Cucolding, feminization? The moral is, at least in this story, if you value your manhood, never consent to pegging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Second part?

Great Story.

I would like to read a second part with a little crossdressing.

Maybe Gabby is training to be a beautician and only has Paul to practice during the summer.

And she wants him to look sexy with lingerie and high heels for sex ;)

Gordon1135Gordon1135about 3 years ago

Almost everything about this was perfect, especially the missionary position deflowering and the pulling the legs up in order to really pour the coals to our hero like one would while in the throes of a full long-dicking fuck. Which this truly was. Didn't much need the degrading remarks but that can be overlooked as the story was soooo good. Thanks for sharing this one.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

I mean, fucking her ass would also lead to zero risk of pregnancy and I'm sure they would both cum just as hard...

pegjimpegjimalmost 3 years ago

awesome story. modern fairy tale :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is absolutely amazing! Please continue this story <3

mutemuffinmutemuffinabout 1 year ago

Damn this was 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Magnífico!!!!

Continua la historia por favor!!

Dylan1Dylan1about 1 year ago

I am a bit behind the times, I noticed you wrote this three years ago. This was perfect. Sexy, erotic. and very well written. I see you have not written here since 2020, its a shame to deprive your readers of such great writing.

This was as good a story as I have read on here, great stuff. Please get back to writing more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In step with contemporary attitudes. My only suggestion for you and other writers is to allow the male character to more often not have to be so submissive but co- equally enthusiastic about adding pegging to the couple's sexual dynamics and getting to initiate bottoming. In real life, men often have to persuade the female partner to swap roles.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Sex too rushed.

Needed more teasing/foreplay/preliminaries.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSecretLime_1999@TheSecretLime_1999
Just an amateur writer from the UK having a go at writing erotica, mostly interested in the theme of dominant and submissive relationships. If you want to send me any feedback, praise, discussion of a story, constructive criticism or just straight up hate mail, email me at th...