All Comments on 'Gabriella Ch. 03'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy Shit!

Holy Shit! She actually said it - said it to his face! Now Simon, what are you going to say or do...I think dude is going to lie! Gaaah love love - loooove this story and cant until ch 4 is up!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

BettyBoo

ChoclatKizzChoclatKizzover 14 years ago
Well Alright........

Soular, you had me nervous for awhile there!! With Patricia slipping into her depression, I thought we might be destined for one of those epic soap opera storylines (Ladies you know the ones where the hero / heroine suffers in silence at least though May and November sweeps and finally someone else lets the cat out of the bag at the annual X-mas Ball :-)) But instead she FINALLY shows the spine that I was hoping she had. The crazy part is, now that the pink elephant has been addressed, I still have no idea which way you're going with this story and I love it!!! Excellent Work!!!

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 14 years ago
Amazing job

as usual sweetie! I know chapter 4 is gonna be a big hit, if only because everyone's going to be dying to know what happens after the end of this one. Now I just gotta wait patiently for you to write the rest of this story so I can finally figure out how things go down! Sigh. Patience is a virtue I'm still working on. Love ya, bookend and keep killin' it! :)

honeybreehoneybreeover 14 years ago
A+++! Please send Pat to Italy, Greece, hell Japan

like Diane Lane from Under the Tuscan Sun...lol. I remember you mention that movie in Chapter 1 and I think that would be very befitting for Pat at this time! She needs to get away and start a life/adventure of her own! I' am so glad that she went for broke and addressed Simon head on! Now, I can't wait to see what happens next. I still feel bad about the mother/daughter bond that will be forever strain but to me Gabriella needs time in the world on her own so she can grow up and face her own actions and for Simons, I don't know what to feel for that poor bastard, at one point I feel for him but at other times I truly hate him. Good Job on the story Soular and can't wait to see where you are going to go from here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great update as usual

Love this story, it's well written as usual. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
***** i wouldnt have minded 7 pages

im literally begging for the other chapter to be on here the next day :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This Installment Added No Value...

...to a story with such a complex storyline. I'm a fan of your work and I'm accustomed to the time it takes you to provide us with updates. But this one was hardly worht the wait. There was no 'wow' factor in this update.

theUsualtheUsualover 14 years ago
Awesome!

This story has my stomach in knots, great transition to the big blowout! Simon is correct he is a douchebag.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 14 years ago
You know, I read the first chapter of this

and wondered how you were going to work this one out. But I've found out that you are so much more clever than I gave you credit. This story has me wrapped up and waiting to find out how you are going to figure all this out and it's making the reading so much more interesting. Great job, keep up the brilliant work!

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
Dooh!!

Didn't see that one coming. Damn. Two words... Plausible deniability!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She is a sista

Ok, Let us not forget she is a SISTA. She trusted him after what her first husband did to her. I don't think she will take it again at least I hope not. Let him and that daughter of hers be together and let her be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't wait...

...to see where this goes. I wasn't expecting Patricia to be so blunt. I wanted the whole 7 pages. This story is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great....

But I have to read the next chapter soon. It's too early for her to find out (and I hope Pat never does).

Hopefully Simon denies, denies, denies...and convincingly enough so she believes him.

Man...I'm hoping for more steamy scenes with him and Gabby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How rude!

Don't listen to that anonymous jerk that labeled this chapter valueless. it has about a billion times more value than that stupid comment did. It's called ebb and flow, build up, you know 'cause it's a story in progress, as in not yet finished and therefore a bit soon to start judging chapters so harshly...and the fact that the chapter was broken up into two pieces explains the wait so I'm fine with how long it took. Anything worth waiting for takes more time than that stupid comment did. I'll never understand how a person can literally sit down and take the time to be such an ass while not even being able to write something nearly as good. Soular, this story has tons of value and so do you. I can't, can't wait for the next one!! K

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Another amazing chapter!

Definitely worth the wait. I feel so bad for Ella. Being neglected is not an excuse for what she's done but I can understand her. She just wants someone to understand her, to see her for who she is and to love her despite her flaws. No matter what she does, she gets slapped down for it. Very interested to see what Simon says to Patricia. Will he tell her the truth? Will he avoid? So glad chapter 4 is ready. I don't think I could have waited another month!

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
NOOOO!!

Ugh! I can't take it. This story is so good, I can't wait for the other chapter.

peethreepeethreeover 14 years ago
Thanks...

Thanks for a great update. Love you writing. Love getting to know the characters more and seeing what they are thinking. Can't wait until chapter 4.

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 14 years ago
Jesus girl...!

All I can say is bring on chapter 4!!!!!!!

shereads38shereads38over 14 years ago
Can't Wait for the next submission

Soular, You know you can do the damn thing! I can't wait for your next pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Trifling

Trifling... that's the only way I can describe Simon and Gabriella's behavior.

ImaniImaniover 14 years ago
Ouch!

It actually causes me physical pain when you leave these cliffhangers. Also, i'm glad that gabriella has another boy in the equation and that he's not the perfect guy.I like Nolan because he doesn't seem contrived to me. He still wants to fuck her and i think that he would leave if he knew she still wanted to fuck her stepdad. He's like any other boy.

I hope Patricia rips him a new asshole. I fucking hate Simon and i think that he should be treated very badly in this next chapter. ( i have my fingers crossed)

P.S. HURRY

Love. Imani

P.P.S. I I'm pretty drunk right now so if this doesn't make sense I'm sorry.

grunabonagrunabonaover 14 years ago
Okay

I can't resist throwing in my two cents on the 'wow' factor. In my opinion it's a good thing in a multi-chapter story to vary the intensity level from chapter to chapter. Not to be too simplistic about it, but there obviously can be no highs if there are no lows.

Personally, I thought this was the best chapter in this story so far.

NS11NS11over 14 years ago
I was expecting something morbid

Can I be completely honest? Thanks..I actually thought that you were going to kill Simon and Ella with a motorcycle accident. LOL..Then I expected her to not find out that her nasty as daughter was fucking her husband and she would have been able to move on. She would have grieved but would have been able to live life without that betrayal. Maybe I'm having a bad day. I think I was out for blood. Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I've said it before, and I'll say it again;

I really hate this story. It's good, but it's bad. I just hate the scenario, especially when I think about it happening in real life. Still you're an excellent writer, and I want to see where this goes. Btw, I'm so glad Patricia grew a backbone - I hate it when people always beat around the bush!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
okay

I can honestly say that I am glad this is fiction because I don't know ANY black women that will let this information simmer. If they are out there then I send my hello because you have some strong ass patience to sit there and not confront your man on what you have found out right then and there.

I cannot even imagine where this story will lead but I do know karma is a MF and it comes back hard....it may not be right then and there but it will come and you will say damn what did I do to deserve this and it will be like DING...the light bulb starts shinning brighter.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Great

Wonderful writing although was waiting for some hot steamy sex. Don't agree with the story content but it's fiction for goodness sake.

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierover 14 years ago
Provocative

There's no other word I can think of to describe watching these characters hurtling down a crash course. All I can think of is: how will this end? I can hardly wait to see what you'll come up with next.

honeybreehoneybreeover 14 years ago
Simon is to selfish and a user to be truly happy!!

I love all of your stories and the characters you create be it they are good or bad but Simon is to wishy washy for me! I had to re-read the story again to get a handle on him! He doesn't know what he truly wants, on one hand he wants to be this wild, dark, no holds bar type of guy but on the other hand he wants to be a great husband, father figure with a nice house in the burbs with the love of his life he married, and want normal existence. He is way to confuse making me believe he can NEVER be happy with both of these women! If he chooses Ella he won't be happy (mentally) because Pat does hold a special place for him and is his soulmate even though Ella let the other side of him out while if he chooses Pat, he will always think "what if" concerning Ella! The guy is mentally disturb as well as Ella and Pat, and I hope there will be counseling or a pyschologist for ALL of them in one of the upcoming chapters because they need it, because either way this is going to end BADLY! And I just don't get Ella, I don't think she truly loves Simon but love the idea of Simon because it is another thing to help her coup with her issues and pain with Pat and her child hood. Great story and on the edge of my seat because I can't wait to see how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love it!!!!!

I like the storyline. I want Simon and Gabriella to end up together. Pretty please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When does Patricia get a clue

Finally, Patricia realizes that Simon is cheating. She may be smart, but she is not that smart, since she can't seem to see what is in front of her. She's too wrapped up in herself. I would like to see Patricia and Simon stay together and work through this, if they REALLY love each other. Although, if this were real life, there would be NO WAY that this could be worked out...NONE. Its such a huge breach of trust. If Patricia is truly the love of his life, and I can't for the life of me understand why since she really doesn't meet his needs and desires, he needs to get on his knees and BEG BIG TIME! Otherwise, he should try to make a life elsewhere...

hazelbehazelbeover 14 years ago
Provacative Indeed

I actually read the first chapter and because I was so anti Simon and Gabriella I didn't read anymore until tonight because I really enjoy your other stories. But your imagination is wicked! I love it, it makes for an interesting story even if it makes me sad for poor goofy Patricia, I was glad she finally said something to Simon. Let's see him man-up here... I doubt he will it will destroy his relationship. But I have to say I would sincerely disappointed if Simon and Gabriella ended up working out as I find him a little predatory for her and it would be great to see her grow up. What's great about this story (last thing and then I'll wrap it up) is that all of the characters lack real perspective, they all are so in tune with only their pov/storyline. Makes you think what your loved ones are going thru.

thanks

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Simon, can you say...

three way! Play your cards right, and you got it.

ChocolateSwirlChocolateSwirlover 14 years ago
Awesome!

I absolutely love this story! Poor Nolan :( I can already see he is going to get his feelings hurt.

trinityx3trinityx3over 14 years ago
WOW!

I loved it! can't wait to see what happens next

PS thanks for the heads up

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago
Time to fess up, Simon!

I hope he doesn't lie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bitter, Sweet

In a way, I hate reading this story because I know that it will not end well for one of the characters involved. I can't imagine any of these people getting their hearts broken any more than they already have been. I am so ticked at Simon, but at the same time feel that he married the illusion of the woman he met back in college. But he and Ella might not be right for each other either. It's just a heartbreaking story from the get go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Okay initially I felt bad for Patricia but the more I read Gabriella describing her childhood and also read Patricia's inner monologues I could care less. She was is a horrible/neglectful mother like through and through and that too is a form of a abuse. She all out admits to ignoring her child all her life WTF??? No wonder the girl loathes her and has no respect for her OR herself, that working two jobs excuse is just that, an excuse. And her father wasn't around she was/is young and impressionable and just lost. And even now Patricia cares more about Simon than she ever did about her daughter. I understand this was written like ten years ago and people thought differently back then, I'm reading all the comments saying poor Patricia like she too isn't a grade A abuser? When she is. Simon a bastard. Yes she was 18 when all of this started and technically she was an adult but I'm sorry the fault lies on him. He'll get his, eventually. People like him shouldn't just be able to get away with treating people the way he does. He's THE WORST.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3057 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES